Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra (4934 Views)

What Did I Just Read About Ipob Military Strength!!! / IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by selemempe: 11:41am On Oct 07, 2019
Biafrannuke:
you are strategic but you are pro KANU who is not strategic. you're now betraying your fake identity.
yes and pro ojukwu too... because both of them (regardless of their flaws) are the most passionate Biafrans I know

2 Likes

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by selemempe: 11:44am On Oct 07, 2019
Rekhina:
It amazes me nigerdelta goes against Yorubas and stand with igbos on Facebook and Twitter ,but come to nairaland u will see a Buffon claiming urhobo with so much hate for igbos
I know right...it's only on nairaland that a certain 'we the south south' crew spew hate against Igbos.

Maybe they are actually from south south west

4 Likes

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by meccuno: 12:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
[s]
candidtalk:

Are you sane at all? Igbos are lawless but you SS folks should be careful how you align with them. Disregard for the law, such as you show here, will never get you far in the eyes of the international community. You can say others 'steal your oil' only when Nigeria is no longer existing and there is no constitution in place that stipulates everything of worth inside the border of Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians.

Nigeria even give you oil producing States 13% derivative your drunkard leaders squander yet it is North and SW alone you apologists wish to face for your lack of development. Nigeria is brewing and I can 100% assure that it is you SS folks, and the SE you have chosen to support blindly, who will be on the losing end. You harp on about ND oil developing the region. What did your own leaders, fathers, Uncles et al do when they controlled the NDDC (Niger Delta Development Commission) aside loot the money meant for your development? Yet you would rather call the North and SW 'thieves' of your oil without realising charity begins at home and without accepting the problem is with you and your folks and not Yorubas or Hausa/Fulani.

What more concessions do your leaders need to secure development for the SS? 13% derivation not fair? NDDC and large budgets for development of the SS that never gains the desired result, because it is always looted by your own people like Deizani and Orubebe, is the fault of Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani ba?

We all know Igbos never look at what they do wrong when they shout all others are to blame for their woes. Is it not how Kanu contemptuously broke all his bail condition only for Igbos to shout 'tyranny' when Python came twerking? Commit a crime and the police should offer you flowers rather than arrest you ba? Only in the delusional mind of an Igbo man. You SS need to be very careful to not be led into a blind alley by the madness of Igbos.
[/s]
Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Biafrannuke:
you seem passionate about Biafra but not strategic. I suggest you halt the act of expressing your confusion over what will constitute Biafra at this stage because that could harm the movement.

He is Strategic, that's all I can say for now.

1 Like

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
kenwhawha:

Afonja, SE and SS are one...get that into your head and leave us alone!
Says who and from where did you get this theory?
Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Kapilta(m): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
Rekhina:
Wisdom 101
I can't wait for our nigerdelta seaport to commence , I can't wait for our oil to be cut off from thieves beyond , I can't wait for it to be used to develop nigerdelta before oil bcoms useless !

Nigerdelta is with igbos at all time
oh, you stopped being yoruba moslem?
Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Kapilta(m): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
selemempe:

Look at one of them here. Once you mention the south east and south south breaking out of Nigeria, you see them crash into the thread in their large numbers.
They become emergency economists, diplomats and historians. They tell you how Biafra will fail and how all Igbos will be killed and how and how and how....lol cheesy

All oil billionaires in Nigeria
Mike adenuga, indimi, Alakija, Otedola, Danjuma...none of them is from Niger Delta...can you now understand why whenever Biafra is mentioned, they become fierce analysts? Who shïts where he eats? The so-called progressive yorubas were not afraid to commit genocide in 1967 because of oil, they will not be afraid to commit genocide in 2019 too because of the same oil.

Someone once said yorubas are not our problem. How? Was it an abokì who killed 3 million Igbos or was it a Moslem? Both Gowon and Awolowo were Christians and none was fulani or Hausa.

I say it again and again...our first issue is with yorubas B4 hausas
you lots are delusional. I have no business with your new country or ss buh you can't keep talking trash about us and not expect to see us..

Those Yoruba oil business billionaire are business people, they didn't stop anyone in niger delta not to also invest in oil business, afterall it's in their land. They'd rather sit and watch, waiting for free money from government and oil investors hence they take into crime, kidnapping oil investors and bombing pipelines instead of them to get involve even when they have upper hand than every other tribes.

And mind you, before Yorubas make #20 in oil business, the french company(total), the dutch(Shell), the american and all would have made #150 and instead of the niger deltans to get involve, they will rather sit down and watch, i think that's the real definition of lazy.

As oil is to the Niger delta, Cocoa is to Yorubas, now check the highest investor in Cocoa business, and also imagine yorubas in lands with cocoas sitting and folding their arms watching olam, cadbury and other foreign cocoa business investor making all the money while we keep kidnapping them for ransomes because they are making it big on our land.

Nigeria used to be the largest producer of palm oil in the world, buh today no where to be found in top 3 because, people with the palm are leaving their duty behind, and i won't be surprised if yorubas tapped into this again now, then they will start their usual noise of how yorubas are benefiting more on their lands even when they've abandoned the lands themselves.

It's common sense. I understand it's not all that common though.

1 Like

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Rekhina(f): 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
Kapilta:
oh, you stopped being yoruba moslem?
that's a taunt everyone knows , shame on you if u don't know
Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
kenwhawha:

Afonja, SE and SS are one...get that into your head and leave us alone!

Yes. If you can practise what you preach and leave others alone too. Most Yorubas do not care what SE and SS get up to. We are merely asking you to show that the first move in gaining your freedom from your Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani enemies must involve moving and staying away from them. Otherwise everything else is noise and the reason no one will take you seriously.

1 Like

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
Kapilta:
you lots are delusional. I have no business with your new country or ss buh you can't keep talking trash about us and not expect to see us..

Those Yoruba oil business billionaire are business people, they didn't stop anyone in niger delta not to also invest in oil business, afterall it's in their land. They'd rather sit and watch, waiting for free money from government and oil investors hence they take into crime, kidnapping oil investors and bombing pipelines instead of them to get involve even when they have upper hand than every other tribes.

And mind you, before Yorubas make #20 in oil business, the french company(total), the dutch(Shell), the american and all would have made #150 and instead of the niger deltans to get involve, they will rather sit down and watch, i think that's the real definition of lazy.

As oil is to the Niger delta, Cocoa is to Yorubas, now check the highest investor in Cocoa business, and also imagine yorubas in lands with cocoas sitting and folding their arms watching olam, cadbury and other foreign cocoa business investor making all the money while we keep kidnapping them for ransomes because they are making it big on our land.

Nigeria used to be the largest producer of palm oil in the world, buh today no where to be found in top 3 because, people with the palm are leaving their duty behind, and i won't be surprised if yorubas tapped into this again now, then they will start their usual noise of how yorubas are benefiting more on their lands even when they've abandoned the lands themselves.

It's common sense. I understand it's not all that common though.

Thanks bruv for educating these lazy thinkers who never look at themselves and their own deficiencies while they continue to simplistically think life will be a bowl of honey if Yorubas, Hausas and Fulanis are no more.

2 Likes

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Sofistcatdmoron: 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
[[s]quote author=Westbestside post=82919153]So says the Fulani slave. Hope obichina and your Fulani master Atiku [/s]are still cumming. [/quote]
sokoto caliphate

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
candidtalk:

[s]Yes. If you can practise what you preach and leave others alone too. Most Yorubas do not care what SE and SS get up to. We are merely asking you to show that the first move in gaining your freedom from your Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani enemies must involve moving and staying away from them. Otherwise everything else is noise and the reason no one will take you seriously.[/s]

Shattap two-faced afonja...pathetic!
Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by selemempe: 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
candidtalk:

Thanks bruv for educating these lazy thinkers who never look at themselves and their own deficiencies while they continue to simplistically think life will be a bowl of honey if Yorubas, Hausas and Fulanis are no more.
the bolded are the trident of menace. Remove them from any society and sanity returns

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Kapilta(m): 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
Rekhina:
that's a taunt everyone knows , shame on you if u don't know

and greater shame on you for not seeing the sarcasm.
Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
kenwhawha:

Shattap two-faced afonja...pathetic!

Face your fan Yogo third Mainland bridge hustle bro. Amaka back in Abia needs you to pay her dowry so better get selling bro. Remember she thinks you are a 'CEO' in Lagos so don't let her down by wasting time here when you can be hustling on Eko Bridge.

1 Like

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by slimderek(m): 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
I think Boko Haram, is a Backup option for the always scheming North
Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by slimderek(m): 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ambazonia And Biafra

2 Likes

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by gidgiddy: 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
There is one thing I dont understand about this so called Niger Delta Republic. Why isnt anybody agitating for it? Nobody has ever see Ibibios, Ijaws,Ogoni's, Urhobo and the rest of them coming together to say they want Niger Delta Republic

Biafra has IPOB, MASSOB and BZF all agitating for it. Niger Delta Republic has not one single group or organisation agitating for it

Niger Delta Republic is just something some people in the SS remember when the issue of Biafra comes up. Nobody is agitating for a Niger Delta Republic and nobody really wants it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
gidgiddy:
There is one thing I dont understand about this so called Niger Delta Republic. Why isnt anybody agitating for it? Nobody has ever see Ibibios, Ijaws,Ogoni's, Urhobo and the rest of them coming together to say they want Niger Delta Republic

Biafra has IPOB, MASSOB and BZF all agitating for it. Niger Delta Republic has not one single group or organisation agitating for it

Niger Delta Republic is just something some people in the SS remember when the issue of Biafra comes up. Nobody is agitating for a Niger Delta Republic and nobody really wants it

It is all about uncouth and arrogant Igbos wanting others to want what they want by force. That has always being their problem to date.

Igbo want war Yoruba must want it too. You want Biafra and SS must want it too while Yoruba must want Oodua Republic. You want a GEJ win in 2015 and Yorubas must want that too. Unreasonable people.

1 Like

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Doc10q: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
Rekhina:
Are you yoruba ?

So we should allow fulani squander trillions from my region than support ipob who see liberation from sataniacs ,what did u take me for a dumbfool from minority Kogi selling Koko or what ?

I don suffer grin cheesy shocked Leticia u don suffer
shocked
,See I have my b.sc in abraka and masters in Uniport ,now in Dubai fighting for crumbs when my region has zillions being transferred up north ,
Carry ur stupid advise to those foolish idiots raging with illiteracy in brass or abonima ,Is a WRONG NUMBER .. Oghene an'

It shall never be well with u

My dear tell them oo.. I don't know why all this yoruba and Fulani people will not leave our SS people alone. Is it by force to be one nigeria? One expired nigeria that has not been working for almost 60yrs now..tuff! i spit it out! Our SS people will never be one with nigeria again! SS is for biafra and biafra is for SS . It's only through biafra that our SS region can be developed. If not biafra then nothing else can cos nigeria has not developed it for 59yrs tho that is where the whole oil that is sustaining nigeria is coming from. FROM MY REGION! YET NIGERIA CANNOT DEVELOP IT! Pls yoruba and Fulani should leave us alone. We stand with biafra cos it's only BIAFRA that can develop our land.. What yoruba and fulani want is our oil, that's y they want us to stay in one nigeria or join oduduwa. We are for biafra, leave us alone.. Oil thieves! angry

4 Likes

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by selemempe: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
gidgiddy:

it should not be our issue. We must restrict the Biafra map to igboland and organise the ipob members of ijaw and south south extraction to enerstly begin campaign for a Niger Delta Republic. That's is how we should corporate with them not by adding them to Biafra and watching them ridiculing Igbos like we are a tribe of fools...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Rekhina(f): 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
Doc10q:

My dear tell them oo.. I don't know why all this yoruba and Fulani people will not leave our SS people alone. Is it by force to be one nigeria? One expired nigeria that has not been working for almost 60yrs now..tuff! i spit it out! Our SS people will never be one with nigeria again! SS is for biafra and biafra is for SS . It's only through biafra that our SS region can be developed. If not biafra then nothing else can cos nigeria has not developed it for 59yrs tho that is where the whole oil that is sustaining nigeria is coming from. FROM MY REGION! YET NIGERIA CANNOT DEVELOP IT! Pls yoruba and Fulani should leave us alone. We stand with biafra cos it's only BIAFRA that can develop our land.. What yoruba and fulani want is our oil, that's y they want us to stay in one nigeria or join oduduwa. We are for biafra, leave us alone.. Oil thieves! angry
dey won't here ! Now they claim traitor tribe itshekiri
Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by selemempe: 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
candidtalk:

It is all about uncouth and arrogant Igbos wanting others to want what they want by force. That has always being their problem to date.

Igbo want war Yoruba must want it too. You want Biafra and SS must want it too while Yoruba must want Oodua Republic. You want a GEJ win in 2015 and Yorubas must want that too. Unreasonable people.

we know you can never want oodua Republic or whatever...we just tease you with it. We know that one Nigeria is the best thing to happen to you leeches
Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by gidgiddy: 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
candidtalk:

It is all about uncouth and arrogant Igbos wanting others to want what they want by force.

Well if understand the above then theres no reason why you shouldn't understand that Biafra is all about the uncouth and arrogant Nigerians wanting others to want what they want by force.

1 Like

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
selemempe:
we know you can never want oodua Republic or whatever...we just tease you with it. We know that one Nigeria is the best thing to happen to you leeches

Yorubas are not fake and insincere clowns like Igbos. We deal with reality and not childish fantasies.

1 Like

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by selemempe: 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
candidtalk:

Yorubad are not fake and insincere clowns like Igbos. We deal with reality and not childish fantasies.

yea you are sincerely a parasite. I get it
Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
selemempe:
yea you are sincerely a parasite. I get it

Parasitic in what way? Because we accept FG allocation every State in Nigeria is entitled to from our National asset be it oil, Cocoa or bitumen?

We have the best culture and lifestyle in Nigeria by far even your own people now prefer to join and never leave.

What do you Igbos offer if not an obsession with tax evasion, materialism and a lawless approach to life? You lot are the real parasite.

1 Like

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
candidtalk:

Parasitic in what way? Because we accept FG allocation every State in Nigeria is entitled to from our National asset be it oil, Cocoa or bitumen?

We have the best culture and lifestyle in Nigeria by far even your own people now prefer to join and never leave.

What do you Igbos offer if not an obsession with tax evasion, materialism and a lawless approach to life? You lot are the real parasite.

National asset...oil...the reason you guys wants to die in one Nigeria .

Cocoa/bitumen you guys are not serious about...

You guys really need to organize yourselves from Togo to Benin republic with your people there , not claiming and clinging to one Nigeria with lifeline.

Nothing special to offer, if not preaching unity from January to December.

1 Like

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by ahaz: 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
Rekhina:
It amazes me nigerdelta goes against Yorubas and stand with igbos on Facebook and Twitter ,but come to nairaland u will see a Buffon claiming urhobo with so much hate for igbos
most are not actually Niger dektans but Yoruba imposters..its now crystal clear that the igbosare the most dependable ally to the nigerdelta than the Yoruba's so no right thinking Niger deltan will see what is hapeni g and still talk I'll of the Igbo's..yes its through Igbo's have there shortcomings likewise no tribe is perfect but believe me in words and in actions the Igbo's have demonstrated there friendship to the Niger delta nation beyond reasonable doubt.
To the topic this is one of the most brilliant idea on the issue of freedom I have ever come across and I will like the leaders of ipob and other Niger delta freedom fighters to take a look at this frame work and work out a good two state solution mechanism for the emancipation of the greater south with mutual cooperation and respect..I think the idea of a state of Biafra and a Niger delta republic existing side by side sounds good to me.

6 Likes

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by gidgiddy: 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
selemempe:
it should not be our issue. We must restrict the Biafra map to igboland and organise the ipob members of ijaw and south south extraction to enerstly begin campaign for a Niger Delta Republic. That's is how we should corporate with them not by adding them to Biafra and watching them ridiculing Igbos like we are a tribe of fools...

What you saying makes no sense. You dont want Ignis to add Igbos to add any other ethnic group to Biafra but you want to add, Ijaw, Ibibio, Ogoni and the rest to Niger Delta Republic? The same Niger Delta Republic that we have never seen Ibibio, Ijaw, Ogoni and the rest of them jointly come out to say the want?

It is not the job of any Igbo man to be fighting for a separate country for the Ijaws,Ibibio etc. If they are serious about Niger Delta Republic, let them form a group and begin their agitation for that

The job of IPOB is to get referendum for all the people of the old Eastern Region. When that referendum comes, only those who vote to leave will become Biafrans. Those that vote not to leave will continue as Nigerians.

It's a free world, let everybody choose, it is not by force to be a Biafran.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by madenigga(m): 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
Naira land has over 1million Biafra threads since the website became operational, some of them the arguments reach 20 pages over 10years later nothing has changed.

Does it not tell u that you are all just either dreaming or fooling yourselves?
Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
candidtalk:

It is already very well with me and you can rant bitterly all you want. We return to the facts which are that your leaders gain enough advantages, through 13% derivation and proactive assistance such as NDDC, to make the ND a thriving area if they even do the bare minimum. They don't and you work yourself into a frenzy denying that while buying the age-old lie Hausa/Fulani and yorubas are stealing your wealth and completely responsible for your woes. How many ordinary Hausa/Fulani or Yorubas are better off than you? Does this not show all intelligent people that ordinary folks in Nigeria are the same and that it is our leaders, all in collusion to loot our commonwealth, we must face?

Why is it then you SE and SS folks who have a predilection to ignore your local thieves, looting your wealth and giving you nothing in return, while you carry sticks and machete to go and attack others in neighbouring Villages? Charity begins at home. The starter of this thread is a conman like Kanu. Folks like them wind you up so you see others as your enemies while ignoring the rot and misrule your own leaders have mired you in despite being given a lot to transform your lives.

What did Awolowo have, if not genuine love for his people and dedication to them, when he was selflessly providing free education in the SW, delivering the first TV Station in Africa, Cocoa house and many such benevolent contributions to the development of the Yorubas while other leaders in the same era were failing their people?

It is all about leadership dear lady. If you don't have it then face that fact and do something about it rather than think external forces and 'wicked' Hausa/Fulani and Yorubas are the cause of your problem.
You talk too much and senselessly too, are you even a man or a petty trading market woman, wetin concern you with SE/SS, abi they swear for you say you must die for wetin no concern you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate / Nobody Will Believe Bukola Saraki Can Do This At Is Time / Suicide Bomber Shot Dead In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.