Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra (4952 Views)

What Did I Just Read About Ipob Military Strength!!! / IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2019
You are very ungrateful
After plunging the country into a stupid war
You got 20pounds which is equivalent to £384.05
In today's money
www.in2013dollars.com › 1965-GB...
Web results
£20 in 1965 → 2018 | UK Inflation Calculator

How many wars have the defeated been granted money and properties returned? , read the archives and see the opposition Awolowo got from the North,

I think a lot of you Igbos are carrying hausa fulani blood, intermingled during the atrocities of the civil war.

Lerio:

Stop sprewing trash nigga... Lemme take you back to history if you have forgotten soo easily.

After the war, igbos including ibibios, ijaw, ikwerre and the rest were all given mere 20pounds compersation no matter how much or what they owned with most of their properties torn down. Ever since then the northerners who held unto the corridors of power have been trying to pull down any "igbo" man progressing or whoever wants to speak out or do the needful. No wonder they dont want to touch the 1999 constitution written by one of their own.
Dont get me wrong leaders are part of the issue but the institution they are under is solely the problem and wunt give you the opportunity to elect good politicians. Work on the process and watch how it will turn out. Restructure this country and watch how the competitiveness of states will be for the progress of their economy.

Nigga stop sprewing trash if you are to bring in sentiments into the discussion.
Check my dp to understand how your hatred makes igbos feel.
Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by topstone4: 9:11am On Oct 08, 2019
Westbestside:
Allow them to keep wailing. Yoruba man will still employ him.

Yorubas emply igbos, igbos employ Yorubas and vice versa. You have no point, oga. Anybody can employ anybody

1 Like

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Westbestside: 11:08am On Oct 08, 2019
topstone4:

Yorubas emply igbos, igbos employ Yorubas and vice versa. You have no point, oga. Anybody can employ anybody
I thought nobody can employ your people like you always claimed na. All of you are billionaires.
Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by selemempe: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2019
thinksense:
[s]propaganda.
OJUKWU IKEMBA OF ONITSHA day the same thing were he is now? he said that he had the weapon to make entire Lagos became level. now we're is him and were is d weapon?.

Nnamdi kanu the criminal that said he has secret service and if Nigeria army set their foot into Biafra land he wipe them now we're is NNAMDI KANU and were are secret service?.

Your ppl said south east has everything including technology , industries , and there are car manufacturers and now we are all d lies and propagandas. all Na deception.

chest beaters[/s]
unity begger

1 Like

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by allcomage: 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ugwuoke347:
God bless this writer real good
for being just plain with the truth!

I have said it elsewhere that the true Biafran State
that vibrates in the Law of Spirit is for the Igbos
and all Igboid peoples of the Niger.
I was vigorously abused by my own people for saying so.
It is consoling to see that someone else
is reasoning aloud
along these lines.

Biafrans will do well to give justice
to the oppressed peoples of the Niger Delta
by not luring them into the Biafran State.
For they have a very different destiny fulfill.
Their stuff is not our stuff.
Their mission is not our mission!

Let us respect the Law of Homogeneity
which is a cosmic law.
A homogeneous Biafran State
is the true Light of Black Africa.
Anything more or less than that will surely end in calamity.
An independent Republic of Niger Delta,
will definitely be a plus for both Biafra
and Niger Deltans themselves.

This is interwoven because Igbo constitute 35%of Niger delta . The Niger delta is too fragmented to make impact on their own because as one said before, there is no effort whatsoever by any group for a Niger delta republic.Ipob in well known and the most active pro indepenence group in the world right now. They are in over 100 countries. Your oil is finishing and will soon not be as before with the environmental degradation. Is it not the weak ie Niger dealta that should approach The strong and parley with them for liberation? The best bet for Niger delta i s to wake up and join forces with ipob for quicker result. Niger delta should not just be there doing nothing and at the same time shooting down ipob who is also fighting for them. Igbo interest is not in the oil but freedom. They have the oil and gas like Niger delta. They know that Nigeria as it is cannot go beyond this in the next 100yrs because they are prodevelopment. The smartest move is to join forces, get Biafra and then get Niger delta out of biafra.

3 Likes

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by allcomage: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
kotv:

I'm in support of what you wrote. The only reason I did not support IPOB, even though I respect them for what they do, is because the inclusion of ND to Biafra. SS and SE together in one country wouldn't work. It'll create alot of conflict that wouldn't be congruent to development. We're better of as neighboring countries and allies than together and enemies. This I support.
It has become imperative because my enemy's enemy is my friend. Reach out to the strong ipob ,join forces, to get Biafra that is well known and get Niger delta out of biafra. This is common sense and the smartest move. Niger delta is not doing anything at the moment for liberation and they are fragmented to make impact on their own and they are worse off than Igbo.

1 Like

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by topstone4: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
Westbestside:
I thought nobody can employ your people like you always claimed na. All of you are billionaires.

The way you comment, you made it sound like nobody can employ Yorubas. So, the joke is on you

1 Like

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Lerio(m): 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
You are very ungrateful
After plunging the country into a stupid war
You got 20pounds which is equivalent to £384.05
In today's money
www.in2013dollars.com › 1965-GB...
Web results
£20 in 1965 → 2018 | UK Inflation Calculator

How many wars have the defeated been granted money and properties returned? , read the archives and see the opposition Awolowo got from the North,

I think a lot of you Igbos are carrying hausa fulani blood, intermingled during the atrocities of the civil war.

Your a fool oh
20dollars equal to £384 in todays money which mutiplied by 500 is equal to 192,025naira even in your foolish mind, u believe FG paid biafrans that equvalent abi.

What you fail to understand is that igbos believe in reincarnation of dead ones, check out 1970 to 2019 which is 49. The reincatnation of millions killed within the period of the war will continue to haunt the nation till they do that which of required of them. You can continue to lick ass, balls sucker!!!

1 Like

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Mrexcell(m): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
candidtalk:

This is why I never take your kind seriously. If the bolded is correct, what on Earth are you doing around Yoruba people then? Why walk with your own two feet into the enclave of the 'enemy'?

This is why Yorubas will always be above Igbos. If we genuinely feel others are our enemy and mean us harm, we stay away. Simple. I would not be going to take tea in the house of a racist woman and white supremacist merely because because I want to use the free data on her PC. That is the sort of unprincipled shite Igbos do with their 'money above principle/everything' mentality.

Yorubas are your problem ba? then stay away from them and where they live. How difficult is that simple concept? Yet you are all over their land making money and raising families there while always shouting to the world they mean you harm.

Then ur people should work for the dissolution of Nigeria so that the igbos can be free to develop their own region with their God given natural and human resources. Why is this so difficult for you people to do? You continue to allign with the north to frustrate economic activities in the east yet expect them not to come to ur region that was even developed with oil proceeds from the SE and SS regions. Are the igbos in ur states getting anything for free? Are they not paying rents and taxes to landlords and to ur state govts as they carry out their legitimate businesses in ur region?

2 Likes

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by amuwo1980: 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
selemempe:
Most of you here don't know what is going on in Cameroon, but the FG knows. Cameroon is in a sort of conventional civil war now in the south. And it is the same irrationality of Hausa/fulanis that is costing Cameroon. These guys willingly joined Cameroon in 1961 only for unnecessary aggression to start from the central government. Now victory is inevitable for the south Cameroon, it's only a matter of time and what sort of victory.

Now to Biafra; the FG has made it clear that IPOB is more dangerous than fulani herdsmen. The reason is simply because they know that the activities of the herdsmen (as bad as they are) will not lead to the break up of Nigeria. However, they also know the dynamics of 1967 has changed.

USSR has collapsed and it means more possible allies for Biafra like Ukraine.

The 21st century Igbos are richer by far than 1967 Igbos and can fund a war longer.

The activities in south Cameroon and it's proximity to the proposed Biafra is a major game changer.

The current general insecurity in the country means a spreading thin of security apparatus

The failure of Nigeria to develop has made many southern and middle Beltan people tired of the Union in a way they were not in 1967.

The aggression of the north Vis a vis Abiola, Dele giwa, saro wiwa, etc means less sympathy for the north from these former allies.

These and many more technical, tactical and moral reasons means Nigeria would most certainly never emerge United from a second civil war, hence the paranoia. They have a small deck of cards to play. The most important cards are the excessive show of force as deterrent and the subtle use of division within the proposed Biafra

The first one which is excessive show of force is self explanatory and can only be countered with a more brutal showing like boko haram does.

It is however the second strategy that I want to talk about. Using divisions to destabilise the proposed Biafra. This works because it is easy to work. It was the main thing that gave FG victory in the first war. The FG controlled the Niger Delta early in the war due to lack of willingness by the Niger Deltans to commit to Biafra. With the Niger Delta in the bag, FG boxed Biafra in, and then a stalemate ensued. FG couldn't advance easily into igboland. They kept taking heavy losses, they had to institute a blockade.

Now if IPOB wants to avoid the mistake of the first Biafra then he must not include Niger Delta in it. Rather support their Niger Delta Republic and even fund it. That gives them a sense of belonging and allow them to commit to the struggle. If IPOB doesn't do this, then they have given the FG the same leeway that ojukwu gave them in 1967 and the results will be the same.

If you are worried about access to sea, a friendly Niger Delta Republic solves that completely. IPOB should know that it would be easier for south south to reach a consensus to form Niger Delta Republic than for them to reach a consensus to join Biafra.

Common sense is the biggest weapon in a war. But greed beclouds it often.

The above submission is valid , we are working with our brothers in ambzonia to secure freedom

1 Like

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Doc10q: 4:56am On Oct 09, 2019
Igboid:

Well written.

I want a Biafra where Igbo language and not Pidgin English will be the official language.
We are obviously not getting that if we bring Non Igbo SS on board.

Then we will learn. Ibo will be made a central language and it wud be a second language for us SS, so that we can easily use it for easy communication with our ibo brothers. There is nothing hard there. Besides governor okowa has already implemented ibo language to be taught in all schools in asaba(anioma) delta. So u see it's something that can be handled easily...theres no cause for alarm.

...or are u trying to push us out because of language. It won't work for u o because we are biafrans too. It's not only meant for SE ibos only. Thats what nnadi kanu said. Or maybe u re hausa fulani and u re trying to cause division btw us and the ibos. Never! It won't work for u this time. Some of us in SS speak ibo too! so it won't be that difficult to learn.. Get that into your head! angry
Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by horsepower101: 6:08am On Oct 09, 2019
Such a wonderful thread.

I will always fully support an Igbo only Biafra but I will also give my moral support for Niger delta republic if they are serious.

My no 1 priority is Biafra (igbo and igboids ONLY)
Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by awgumayor: 7:02am On Oct 09, 2019
allcomage:

It has become imperative because my enemy's enemy is my friend. Reach out to the strong ipob ,join forces, to get Biafra that is well known and get Niger delta out of biafra. This is common sense and the smartest move. Niger delta is not doing anything at the moment for liberation and they are fragmented to make impact on their own and they are worse off than Igbo.
Your idea is very good. But do you think that some minorities in the Ss will still agitate for niger delta republic after biafra is actualized. I think this can be the thoughts of some tribes in ss that niger delta May not remain the same again after biafra is gone.
Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:34am On Oct 09, 2019
candidtalk:

Are you sane at all? Igbos are lawless but you SS folks should be careful how you align with them. Disregard for the law, such as you show here, will never get you far in the eyes of the international community. You can say others 'steal your oil' only when Nigeria is no longer existing and there is no constitution in place that stipulates everything of worth inside the border of Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians.

Nigeria even give you oil producing States 13% derivative your drunkard leaders squander yet it is North and SW alone you apologists wish to face for your lack of development. Nigeria is brewing and I can 100% assure that it is you SS folks, and the SE you have chosen to support blindly, who will be on the losing end. You harp on about ND oil developing the region. What did your own leaders, fathers, Uncles et al do when they controlled the NDDC (Niger Delta Development Commission) aside loot the money meant for your development? Yet you would rather call the North and SW 'thieves' of your oil without realising charity begins at home and without accepting the problem is with you and your folks and not Yorubas or Hausa/Fulani.

What more concessions do your leaders need to secure development for the SS? 13% derivation not fair? NDDC and large budgets for development of the SS that never gains the desired result, because it is always looted by your own people like Deizani and Orubebe, is the fault of Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani ba?

We all know Igbos never look at what they do wrong when they shout all others are to blame for their woes. Is it not how Kanu contemptuously broke all his bail condition only for Igbos to shout 'tyranny' when Python came twerking? Commit a crime and the police should offer you flowers rather than arrest you ba? Only in the delusional mind of an Igbo man. You SS need to be very careful to not be led into a blind alley by the madness of Igbos.

my broda, stop all this hate speech....if Nigeria will break better but if its war, know that I will not be in the Bush fighting and starving, while others will be abroad saying peace talk..I don't knw of you. thanks
Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:19am On Oct 09, 2019
Hausa Fulani slave found his voice!!!

Lerio:

Your a fool oh
20dollars equal to £384 in todays money which mutiplied by 500 is equal to 192,025naira even in your foolish mind, u believe FG paid biafrans that equvalent abi.

What you fail to understand is that igbos believe in reincarnation of dead ones, check out 1970 to 2019 which is 49. The reincatnation of millions killed within the period of the war will continue to haunt the nation till they do that which of required of them. You can continue to lick ass, balls sucker!!!
Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Ugwuoke347(m): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2019
KosiGee:

Doesn’t that sound or seem utopian that you have all these supposedly brilliant ideas but appear reluctant to set them in motion?

A journey of a thousand miles they say start with that one vital step, don’t you think that slow, steady and conscientious application of these ideas might make for easy transition whether in a one Nigeria or as a separate entity?

You should separate fantasies, delusions from realities.Believing that solutions will suddenly emerge and your wonderful ideas would suddenly fall into place once Biafra is proclaimed isn’t a very smart way of looking at things.

More disturbing perspectives might present itself just when you think you’ve eliminated your most worrisome headache and i hope that you are aware of that! Divine leadership, skills and management do not just happen, if you lack them, no matter how hard you try, you’ll be walking in a maze. That’s the Nigerian situation. How do you intend to overcome that?....let’s leave this for now..

Are you aware of the exploits of the Roy Umenyis, Tim Nwalas etc?These are old guards..most of them have long since gone, the few remaining...has there been any attempt to benefit or tap into their experiences and creative geniuses?

Are you aware of PRODA? What happened to it? Last I learnt, what’s supposed to be an institution for great tech and science feats have been taken over by rodents, corruption and welded pieces of rusty and crude cassava processing machines.

Let’s stop here for now.

Good brother, I am not in government.
Government as we have it in Nigeria is anti-progress.

And stop being pretentious;
there is no real governance anywhere in Nigeria.
All the efforts you mentioned like PRODA and the like
collapsed and became moribund because those
in Nigerian government cannot muster the will
to pursue them for good and for real.
What you have in your false country is a gang of thieves
who are ever on the prowl at the corridors of power seeking what to steal, pillage and devour!

And do not be negative-minded towards Biafra.
That things are very bad now
does not mean that things will always be bad.
That the current crop of leaders are no leaders
does not mean there are no fanatically good men
who harbour a "strong streak of martyrdom",
and who can deliver true leadership
and direction when it matters most.

The rest of your reaction, I have chosen to see
as the usual effusions of a naysayer, especially the ones that talk about "utopian", "fantasies" and "delusions".
Naysayers easily forget that even the things they accept as facts and reality today were once dismissed
and strongly rejected as the ramblings of dreamers and fantasts by their fellow over-intellectualized men
who pride themselves in being too realistic
to believe in the unseen.

Biafra itself is not just a random idea.
Biafra is a spirit, it is a living ideology,
a spirit-enabled and spiritually energized
force field in the psychic airwaves.
You cannot take bits and pieces of Biafran ideology and implement them here and there,
and then expect it to work.
You would just be wasting time. It just won't work.
It is this same spiritual force behind Biafra
that has closed the mind
of successive Nigerian governments
to the possibility of tapping into the technological breakthroughs of war time Biafra.
The Spirit of Biafra closes Itself
to those who do not believe in It
It is take all, or take not.

I already stated that I choose to view things
from the psychic side.
If you do not appreciate the psychic side of life
then, be nice enough
not to dismiss it as delusions and fantasies.

And for a fact, any nation that must be great
must not lose sight of the psychic dimension of things.
Look at the United States of America,
most of their founding fathers were men
who had deep understanding of the paranormal.
Some of them were of the Masonic tradition.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gory Pictures Of ESN Terrorists Killed By Security Forces In Ihiala. / Nnamani, Utazi, Reps Members Support Ugwuanyi As Enugu LGA Campaigns Start / Yemi Osinbajo Goes To Buy Ice Cream After Shettima Called Him A Ice Cream Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.