Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra (4932 Views)

What Did I Just Read About Ipob Military Strength!!! / IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Westbestside: 7:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
Kapilta:
you lots are delusional. I have no business with your new country or ss buh you can't keep talking trash about us and not expect to see us..

Those Yoruba oil business billionaire are business people, they didn't stop anyone in niger delta not to also invest in oil business, afterall it's in their land. They'd rather sit and watch, waiting for free money from government and oil investors hence they take into crime, kidnapping oil investors and bombing pipelines instead of them to get involve even when they have upper hand than every other tribes.

And mind you, before Yorubas make #20 in oil business, the french company(total), the dutch(Shell), the american and all would have made #150 and instead of the niger deltans to get involve, they will rather sit down and watch, i think that's the real definition of lazy.

As oil is to the Niger delta, Cocoa is to Yorubas, now check the highest investor in Cocoa business, and also imagine yorubas in lands with cocoas sitting and folding their arms watching olam, cadbury and other foreign cocoa business investor making all the money while we keep kidnapping them for ransomes because they are making it big on our land.

Nigeria used to be the largest producer of palm oil in the world, buh today no where to be found in top 3 because, people with the palm are leaving their duty behind, and i won't be surprised if yorubas tapped into this again now, then they will start their usual noise of how yorubas are benefiting more on their lands even when they've abandoned the lands themselves.

It's common sense. I understand it's not all that common though.
Allow them to keep wailing. Yoruba man will still employ him.
Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Westbestside: 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
selemempe:
the bolded are the trident of menace. Remove them from any society and sanity returns
Even when there is no sanity in your home grin
Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Doc10q: 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
candidtalk:

This is why I never take your kind seriously. If the bolded is correct, what on Earth are you doing around Yoruba people then? Why walk with your own two feet into the enclave of the 'enemy'?

This is why Yorubas will always be above Igbos. If we genuinely feel others are our enemy and mean us harm, we stay away. Simple. I would not be going to take tea in the house of a racist woman and white supremacist merely because because I want to use the free data on her PC. That is the sort of unprincipled shite Igbos do with their 'money above principle/everything' mentality.

Yorubas are your problem ba? then stay away from them and where they live. How difficult is that simple concept? Yet you are all over their land making money and raising families there while always shouting to the world they mean you harm.

Mumu jus wait until biafra comes and see that yorubas were never above d ibos. U people are jus gaining favours from your Fulani masters that's all.. Once the Fulanis are wiped out..u will see that the yorubas are nothing! The power of the yorubas are jus their Fulani masters nothing else, remove them and see how yorubas will fall so low lower lowest!
My Ibo brothers from d SE beat u in everything. U re not above them.. U re below them. The Ibos are above u in every aspect. Check history.
We the SS are biafrans, get that into your thick skull! tongue

2 Likes

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Westbestside: 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
You talk too much and senselessly too, are you even a man or a petty trading market woman, wetin concern you with SE/SS, abi they swear for you say you must die for wetin no concern you.
You are the senseless one not to understand him.
Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Westbestside: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
Doc10q:

Mumu jus wait until biafra comes and see that yorubas were never above d ibos. U people are jus gaining favours from your Fulani masters that's all.. Once the Fulanis are wiped out..u will see that the yorubas are nothing! The power of the yorubas are jus their Fulani masters nothing else, remove them and see how yorubas will fall so low lower lowest!
My Ibo brothers from d SE beat u in everything. U re not above them.. U re below them. The Ibos are above u in every aspect. Check history.
We the SS are biafrans, get that into your thick skull! tongue
Zombie, prove that in your region now instead of epistle and stop hiding under the false that Nigeria holding you bla bla
Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Doc10q: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
candidtalk:

Yorubad are not fake and insincere clowns like Igbos. We deal with reality and not childish fantasies.

Which reality? Reality with an entity that's almost falling apart. Lol.. The sooner u woke up from ur dream world, the better for u

3 Likes

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Doc10q: 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
Westbestside:
Zombie, prove that in your region now instead of epistle and stop hiding under the false that Nigeria holding you bla bla

Hahahaha...! E pain am? Oil thieves! cheesy I never see any tribe that want to stranglate themselves jus because of oil that doesn't belong to them other than this Yoruba tribe.
Pharaoh time to let my people go!

4 Likes

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
Westbestside:
You are the senseless one not to understand him.
I understood him very well but he's so senseless as much as you are to be bothered so much with what doesn't concern him.

Same serial stupidity syndrome runs inside Una blood.
Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by RussianKGB: 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
The Israelites and Unity beggars exchanging banters. What a ruse.

1 Like

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Ugwuoke347(m): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
God bless this writer real good
for being just plain with the truth!

I have said it elsewhere that the true Biafran State
that vibrates in the Law of Spirit is for the Igbos
and all Igboid peoples of the Niger.
I was vigorously abused by my own people for saying so.
It is consoling to see that someone else
is reasoning aloud
along these lines.

Biafrans will do well to give justice
to the oppressed peoples of the Niger Delta
by not luring them into the Biafran State.
For they have a very different destiny to fulfill.
Their stuff is not our stuff.
Their mission is not our mission!

Let us respect the Law of Homogeneity
which is a cosmic law.
A homogeneous Biafran State
is the true Light of Black Africa.
Anything more or less than that will surely end in calamity.
An independent Republic of Niger Delta,
will definitely be a plus for both Biafra
and Niger Deltans themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Ugwuoke347(m): 11:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
selemempe:
yes and pro ojukwu too... because both of them (regardless of their flaws) are the most passionate Biafrans I know

Thank you for being lyrical with that response.

1 Like

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Igboid: 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
madenigga:
Naira land has over 1million Biafra threads since the website became operational, some of them the arguments reach 20 pages over 10years later nothing has changed.

Does it not tell u that you are all just either dreaming or fooling yourselves?

Those groups in SS never told you they want any referendum.
Can't you get the memo for once?
What's wrong with you IPOB people.
Why must you continue ridiculing Ndiigbo like this?
Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Igboid: 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ugwuoke347:
God bless this writer real good
for being just plain with the truth!

I have said it elsewhere that the true Biafran State
that vibrates in the Law of Spirit is for the Igbos
and all Igboid peoples of the Niger.
I was vigorously abused by my own people for saying so.
It is consoling to see that someone else
is reasoning aloud
along these lines.

Biafrans will do well to give justice
to the oppressed peoples of the Niger Delta
by not luring them into the Biafran State.
For they have a very different destiny fulfill.
Their stuff is not our stuff.
Their mission is not our mission!

Let us respect the Law of Homogeneity
which is a cosmic law.
A homogeneous Biafran State
is the true Light of Black Africa.
Anything more or less than that will surely end in calamity.
An independent Republic of Niger Delta,
will definitely be a plus for both Biafra
and Niger Deltans themselves.

Well written.

I want a Biafra where Igbo language and not Pidgin English will be the official language.
We are obviously not getting that if we bring Non Igbo SS on board.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by gwarotango: 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
All these flat headed delusions
Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by madenigga(m): 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
Igboid:

Those groups in SS never told you they want any referendum.
Can't you get the memo for once?
What's wrong with you IPOB people.
Why must you continue ridiculing Ndiigbo like this?
Read my comment again dumbo this time slow and reasonable. Cause I dont think u are smart enough to understand the comment.

Nairaland has had over 1milliom Biafra threads, Biafrans vs Nigerians argue sometimes the thread reaches 20pages, people advise them they call u names 10years later nothing and they are still opening more pages, someone is giving them false hope.

This is not a matter of ridicule it's a matter of common sense that Biafra is wasting it's time and energy
Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Ugwuoke347(m): 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
selemempe:
it should not be our issue. We must restrict the Biafra map to igboland and organise the ipob members of ijaw and south south extraction to enerstly begin campaign for a Niger Delta Republic. That's is how we should corporate with them not by adding them to Biafra and watching them ridiculing Igbos like we are a tribe of fools...

Thanks again for putting it quite bluntly.

From my own side ( I choose to view things from the psychic side), Biafra comprising only peoples of Igbo stock serves a higher purpose that all the oil and naval powers in this world can not guarantee.
The birth of a homogeneous Igboid Biafra shall lead to the birth of a brand new civilization arising from a rediscovery of all the lost and forgotten keys of Igbo culture and cosmology.
The true Biafran State shall bring about an explosion of Cultural Renaissance for our people.
Without such rediscovery of the truths of our Odinani,
we cannot make any head way in technology and scientific movement.
Check the Asians who became technology giants, they first went back to the roots of their culture to unearth the hidden connections that link them with the activities of the Elemental Guardians of Nature whom ignorant men call gods!
They are no gods, they are the guardians of all the secrets of nature, and also the bestowers of same on those who humbly seek to investigate the workings of the natural laws!
The true Biafran State shall pave way for the coming of a new generation of strong-minded Igboid peoples who would do mighty things in all sectors of public and private life.
I have only said these things as they have already taken on form in the psychic airwaves.
It lies in our hands to bring them into manifestation in this world of actuality. We must be conscious of the fact that something higher is at stake here!
A higher God-willed design!
We must diligently do everything possible to get it right.
Biafra owes Black Africa unending excellence
in setting the Biafran model for good.

3 Likes

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Igboid: 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ugwuoke347:

Thanks again for putting it quite bluntly.

From my own side ( I choose to view things from the psychic side), Biafra comprising only peoples of Igbo stock serves a higher purpose that all the oil and naval powers in this world can not guarantee.
The birth of a homogeneous Igboid Biafra shall lead to the birth of a brand new civilization arising from a rediscovery of all the lost and forgotten keys of Igbo culture and cosmology.
The true Biafran State shall bring about an explosion of Cultural Renaissance for our people.
Without such rediscovery of the truths of our Odinani,
We cannot make any head way in technology and scientific movement.
Check the Asians who became technology giants, they first went back to the roots of their culture to unearth the hidden connections that link them with the activities of the Elemental Guardians of Nature whom ignorant men call gods!
They are no gods, they are the guardians of all the secrets of nature, and also the bestowers of same on those who humbly seek to investigate the workings of the natural laws!
The true Biafran State shall pave way for the coming of a new generation of strong-minded Igboid peoples who would do mighty things in all sectors of public and private life.
I have only said these things as they have already taken on form the psychic airwaves.
It lies in our hands to bring them into manifestation in this world of actuality. We must be conscious of the fact that something higher is at stake here!
A higher God-willed design!
We must diligently do everything possible to get it right.
Biafra owes Black Africa unending excellence
in setting the Biafran model for good.

Good one brother. Good one.

2 Likes

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Ugwuoke347(m): 11:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
Igboid:

Well written.

I want a Biafra where Igbo language and not Pidgin English will be the official language.
We are obviously not getting that if we bring Non Igbo SS on board.

Yeah, you are right about that.
The rediscovery of Asusu Igbo is just one of the steps to take in the coming Culture Renaissance in Biafra.
Yes, you should also imagine mathematics and physics,
and all the sciences being taught and studied in Igbo.
That alone will unlock so many puzzles
in the field of science and technology in our land!
Then, also imagine proceedings in our law courts
being conducted in Asusu Igbo.
It will then be impossible for dishonest men
to obfuscate and bamboozle the court
with high-sounding "nothings".
I repeat, the Chi's of our land (who are the Angels of God resident in nature, the Elemental Guardians of the various invisible force fields of our land) are waiting eagerly for us to purify our purpose and pursue the true God-willed design assigned to us before they can bring God's help our way.
The first Biafran effort collapsed partly because it sought to drag those who are not Biafran in spirit and in truth into it.
Freedom of choice is a spiritual right of every man.
Those who violate it go against the tide of the Universe
and draw great guilt upon themselves!
Nigeria has wantonly transgressed against the spiritual right of free choice of the various peoples of the Niger
whom she coerces by force of arms into her false natiohood .
Her collapse is a matter of time.
We are being keenly watched by the invisible watchers.
We are being subtly enabled by the invisible enablers!
We are never alone.

1 Like

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by KosiGee(m): 3:06am On Oct 08, 2019
Ugwuoke347:

Yeah you are right about that.
The rediscovery of Asusu Igbo is just one of the steps to take in the coming Culture Renaissance in Biafra.
Yes, you should also imagine mathematics and physics,
and all the sciences being taught and studied in Igbo.
That alone will unlock so many puzzles
in the field of science and technology in our land!
I repeat, the Chi's of our land (who are the Angels of God resident in nature, the Elemental Guardians of the various invisible force fields of our land) are waiting eagerly for us to purify our purpose and pursue the true God-willed design assigned to us before they can bring God's help our way.
The first Biafran effort collapsed because it sought to drag those who are not Biafran in spirit and in truth into it.
Freedom of choice is an
inalienable spiritual right of every man.
Those who violate it go against the tide of the Universe
and draw great guilt upon themselves!
We are being keenly watched by the invisible watchers.
We are being subtly enabled by the invisible enablers!
We are not alone at all.

What stops the implementation of the first paragraph of your post by various ministries of education within the core Igbo states?
Doesn’t that sound or seem utopian that you have all these supposedly brilliant ideas but appear reluctant to set them in motion?

A journey of a thousand miles they say start with that one vital step, don’t you think that slow, steady and conscientious application of these ideas might make for easy transition whether in a one Nigeria or as a separate entity?

You should separate fantasies, delusions from realities.Believing that solutions will suddenly emerge and your wonderful ideas would suddenly fall into place once Biafra is proclaimed isn’t a very smart way of looking at things.

More disturbing perspectives might present itself just when you think you’ve eliminated your most worrisome headache and i hope that you are aware of that! Divine leadership, skills and management do not just happen, if you lack them, no matter how hard you try, you’ll be walking in a maze. That’s the Nigerian situation. How do you intend to overcome that?....let’s leave this for now..

Are you aware of the exploits of the Roy Umenyis, Tim Nwalas etc?These are old guards..most of them have long since gone, the few remaining...has there been any attempt to benefit or tap into their experiences and creative geniuses?

Are you aware of PRODA? What happened to it? Last I learnt, what’s supposed to be an institution for great tech and science feats have been taken over by rodents, corruption and welded pieces of rusty and crude cassava processing machines.

Recent security issues in the south east would’ve been an ideal lab for the Intelligence services but the only action supposedly taken so far has been the formation of forest guards whose job description might entail the bushwhacking if marauding headsmen...these group of security threat have managed to beat and frustrate the SE. They come, spoil, rape, kill and disappear with hundreds of their cows with no trace...amazing!

If you can’t deal with a few numerically disadvantaged herdsman with his animals, how would you deal with a few hundred Libyan trained men sent in by a mischievous northern politician or military to test ground in the south east?? The last time it happened, the CEO of Enugu state called for prayers!...I’m only asking because such scenarios would present themselves again.

Pardon my typos and before I digress, if I haven’t done, I’m only asking how these ‘little’ threats would be managed and dealt with. There are a 1001 issues I’d like to find answers to from the wise men here...the plight and security of Igbos scattered all over Nigeria is one of them...that’s in event that some lunatic elite up there gave the order for the usual katakata, what happens then.

Let’s stop here for now.

1 Like

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by selemempe: 3:36am On Oct 08, 2019
gidgiddy:

What you saying makes no sense. You dont want Ignis to add Igbos to add any other ethnic group to Biafra but you want to add, Ijaw, Ibibio, Ogoni and the rest to Niger Delta Republic? The same Niger Delta Republic that we have never seen Ibibio, Ijaw, Ogoni and the rest of them jointly come out to say the want?

It is not the job of any Igbo man to be fighting for a separate country for the Ijaws,Ibibio etc. If they are serious about Niger Delta Republic, let them form a group and begin their agitation for that

The job of IPOB is to get referendum for all the people of the old Eastern Region. When that referendum comes, only those who vote to leave will become Biafrans. Those that vote not to leave will continue as Nigerians.

It's a free world, let everybody choose, it is not by force to be a Biafran.
I am adding who to where? What is my business with them to now start adding them anywhere?

You are being a selective reader. The moral of the story is not giving them Niger Delta Republic, but removing them from our Biafra. What becomes of them after that should be none of our business.

You are hoping for who to give you a referendum? Bro wake up. Wake up fast. Referendum can only be given after years of armed struggle and stalemate. You think Niger Delta will join us in an armed struggle? Delusional. I now see that some of you don't really want Biafra per say... because the strategy you guys suggest is a dead on arrival strategy.

UN can listen to ethnic Igbos and help them win a referendum (after years of armed struggle), but to listen to a conglomerate of people with little in common is a big if.

1 Like

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Ikechunna: 3:48am On Oct 08, 2019
Biafrannuke:
you are strategic but you are pro KANU who is not strategic. you're now betraying your fake identity.

What's fake in what he said? Nnamdi Kanu does have good ideas but their several things he's doing that isn't correct. Igbo are Republicans, we are not Conservative thus, this idea of IPOB trying to make Nnamdi Kanu as a Monarch to Igbos is getting annoying. People are allowed to question some of his ways. That's what made Ojukwu fail. Nnamdi Kanu should listen to advise and so should his members. We're not saying he's not doing a good job, we're saying he needs to drop some things he's doing as it's our current obstacles

3 Likes

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by ContentedK: 4:30am On Oct 08, 2019
Why all these sleepless nights over Biafra issue?, leave them alone naa... haba
Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by DMerciful(m): 5:42am On Oct 08, 2019
If someone collects your farm produce and give you 13%, will you be happy? Before the British came, what business do you have with Niger delta people? Did your forefathers sign any agreement with the Niger delta forefathers to form Nigeria?
candidtalk:

You are a cretin. If Lagos found oil or even Uranium, the 13% derivative would also apply. It is the constitutional provision that tries to be fair to the land providing the resources while still catering for the wellbeing of all Nigeria as a whole while we remain a nation. NDDC has a different budget also. Idiots like you will never talk about the massive fraud exposed in its operation that was perpetrated by your fathers, Uncles et al and not a Hausa/Fulani or Yoruba man.
Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by Ugwuoke347(m): 7:34am On Oct 08, 2019
KosiGee:

What stops the implementation of the first paragraph of your post by various ministries of education within the core Igbo states?

Let’s stop here for now.

I am not in a position to answer that question.
If you were conversant with the historical developments in education in the old East, you would have known that there was a subsisting educational policy in place by the old Eastern Regional Government which provided that every child be educated mainly in the mother tongue up to primary three. All that collapsed when the military took over, and outsiders were posted to the now divided East as state military administrators.
For a fact, it was a committee set up by the government of the old East that gave us the "A B CH D" we still use today.
I myself was taught matimatiks, Soshal sutodis, and puraimari saiyensi up to primary three back then in Onitsha.
And that was not even under the old Eastern Regional Government but under Anambra State when a military administrator sympathetic to the old policy on education was in charge. Things were gradually taking a different turn then, mainstream home movies in the East were done in Igbo. It was the time of "Mike-oli-ife-di-mma".
Gradually that beautiful policy was discarded and forgotten as emphasis was placed on proficiency in English language. And before we could say jack, we started having all our home movies done in English!

How do you get those political hustlers we call governors to begin to see the great value and strategic importance of regional integration?
Those are people who see political administration as business; buying and selling of political opportunities, use of political office for accumulation of profit.
Politics and statecraft in their true sense are actually humanitarian service, some kind of charity work meant for those who have something of high value to give back to the society.
The brand of politics played in Nigeria is just too poisonous to allow these men to pluck up the right ideas and set them in motion because they are more preoccupied with winning the next election than leaving enduring legacies for posterity!
How do you get them to pull together and get their various state assemblies to put the right uniform education policies in place?

2 Likes

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by pipeliner: 7:45am On Oct 08, 2019
Lerio:

You be idiot but you need someone to explain the gravity of your foolishness. ND should be happy with 13% derivation. Ogun kill you there!!!!

Yourubas and some minorities in SS are the problem of this nation.
Northerners has no say to decide if this nation will stand. Once NK is able to align with people that matters in SS and NC, we are good to go cos its clear SW loves to lick ass and suck balls. So they shall continue.

Great point. At times I just think that we give so much attention to the SW, undeservedly. There's something most people don't understand. Yoruba people love Nigeria as it is. They are happy with everyone trooping to Lagos which will not happen in a country where government money is spent equitably. They are happy having most concentration of international flights and sea operations. We need to understand this and let them be.

4 Likes

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by kotv: 8:01am On Oct 08, 2019
candidtalk:

Are you sane at all? Igbos are lawless but you SS folks should be careful how you align with them. Disregard for the law, such as you show here, will never get you far in the eyes of the international community. You can say others 'steal your oil' only when Nigeria is no longer existing and there is no constitution in place that stipulates everything of worth inside the border of Nigeria belongs to all Nigerians.

Nigeria even give you oil producing States 13% derivative your drunkard leaders squander yet it is North and SW alone you apologists wish to face for your lack of development. Nigeria is brewing and I can 100% assure that it is you SS folks, and the SE you have chosen to support blindly, who will be on the losing end. You harp on about ND oil developing the region. What did your own leaders, fathers, Uncles et al do when they controlled the NDDC (Niger Delta Development Commission) aside loot the money meant for your development? Yet you would rather call the North and SW 'thieves' of your oil without realising charity begins at home and without accepting the problem is with you and your folks and not Yorubas or Hausa/Fulani.

What more concessions do your leaders need to secure development for the SS? 13% derivation not fair? NDDC and large budgets for development of the SS that never gains the desired result, because it is always looted by your own people like Deizani and Orubebe, is the fault of Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani ba?

We all know Igbos never look at what they do wrong when they shout all others are to blame for their woes. Is it not how Kanu contemptuously broke all his bail condition only for Igbos to shout 'tyranny' when Python came twerking? Commit a crime and the police should offer you flowers rather than arrest you ba? Only in the delusional mind of an Igbo man. You SS need to be very careful to not be led into a blind alley by the madness of Igbos.

The sheer arrogance of Yoruba is astonishing. So, ND should be grateful to you people for 13% while you people keep the remaining percentage along with the other incentives that comes with the oil. We deal with the gas flares, destruction of our livelihood, lands and air space while you greedy people keep all the benefits but to you, that's fair and we should be grateful. Bunch of greedy thieving bastards. I don't blame you. If not for Nigeria, will we be here to hear you thieves be arrogant of your robbery. I don't blame you at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by kotv: 8:05am On Oct 08, 2019
pipeliner:

Great point. At times I just think that we give so much attention to the SW, undeservedly. There's something most people don't understand. Yoruba people love Nigeria as it is. They are happy with everyone trooping to Lagos which will not happen in a country where government money is spent equitably. They are happy having most concentration of international flights and sea operations. We need to understand this and let them be.

You're right. They are happy with the way things are. Why would they want to change it when they've stolen everything from everyone. Northerners are not even as bad as Yoruba people if we think about it. Apart from politics, they aren't holding everything to themselves compared to Yoruba people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by thinksense: 8:06am On Oct 08, 2019
propaganda.
OJUKWU IKEMBA OF ONITSHA day the same thing were he is now? he said that he had the weapon to make entire Lagos became level. now we're is him and were is d weapon?.

Nnamdi kanu the criminal that said he has secret service and if Nigeria army set their foot into Biafra land he wipe them now we're is NNAMDI KANU and were are secret service?.

Your ppl said south east has everything including technology , industries , and there are car manufacturers and now we are all d lies and propagandas. all Na deception.

chest beaters
Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by kotv: 8:10am On Oct 08, 2019
Rekhina:
Wisdom 101

I can't wait for our nigerdelta seaport to commence ,
I can't wait for our oil to be cut off from thieves beyond ,
I can't wait for it to be used to develop nigerdelta before oil bcoms useless !

Nigerdelta is with igbos at all time

Truth. ND need to separate ourselves from the thieves for us to develop. Separation from Nigeria would be the best thing that happens to ND.

1 Like

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by kotv: 8:21am On Oct 08, 2019
selemempe:
Most of you here don't know what is going on in Cameroon, but the FG knows. Cameroon is in a sort of conventional civil war now in the south. And it is the same irrationality of Hausa/fulanis that is costing Cameroon. These guys willingly joined Cameroon in 1961 only for unnecessary aggression to start from the central government. Now victory is inevitable for the south Cameroon, it's only a matter of time and what sort of victory.

Now to Biafra; the FG has made it clear that IPOB is more dangerous than fulani herdsmen. The reason is simply because they know that the activities of the herdsmen (as bad as they are) will not lead to the break up of Nigeria. However, they also know the dynamics of 1967 has changed.

USSR has collapsed and it means more possible allies for Biafra like Ukraine.

The 21st century Igbos are richer by far than 1967 Igbos and can fund a war longer.

The activities in south Cameroon and it's proximity to the proposed Biafra is a major game changer.

The current general insecurity in the country means a spreading thin of security apparatus

The failure of Nigeria to develop has made many southern and middle Beltan people tired of the Union in a way they were not in 1967.

The aggression of the north Vis a vis Abiola, Dele giwa, saro wiwa, etc means less sympathy for the north from these former allies.

These and many more technical, tactical and moral reasons means Nigeria would most certainly never emerge United from a second civil war, hence the paranoia. They have a small deck of cards to play. The most important cards are the excessive show of force as deterrent and the subtle use of division within the proposed Biafra

The first one which is excessive show of force is self explanatory and can only be countered with a more brutal showing like boko haram does.

It is however the second strategy that I want to talk about. Using divisions to destabilise the proposed Biafra. This works because it is easy to work. It was the main thing that gave FG victory in the first war. The FG controlled the Niger Delta early in the war due to lack of willingness by the Niger Deltans to commit to Biafra. With the Niger Delta in the bag, FG boxed Biafra in, and then a stalemate ensued. FG couldn't advance easily into igboland. They kept taking heavy losses, they had to institute a blockade.

Now if IPOB wants to avoid the mistake of the first Biafra then he must not include Niger Delta in it. Rather support their Niger Delta Republic and even fund it. That gives them a sense of belonging and allow them to commit to the struggle. If IPOB doesn't do this, then they have given the FG the same leeway that ojukwu gave them in 1967 and the results will be the same.

If you are worried about access to sea, a friendly Niger Delta Republic solves that completely. IPOB should know that it would be easier for south south to reach a consensus to form Niger Delta Republic than for them to reach a consensus to join Biafra.

Common sense is the biggest weapon in a war. But greed beclouds it often.

I'm in support of what you wrote. The only reason I did not support IPOB, even though I respect them for what they do, is because the inclusion of ND to Biafra. SS and SE together in one country wouldn't work. It'll create alot of conflict that wouldn't be congruent to development. We're better of as neighboring countries and allies than together and enemies. This I support.

2 Likes

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by kotv: 8:24am On Oct 08, 2019
Rekhina:
It amazes me nigerdelta goes against Yorubas and stand with igbos on Facebook and Twitter ,but come to nairaland u will see a Buffon claiming urhobo with so much hate for igbos

Alot of them on nairaland are usually Yoruba. The Igbo usually fall for their attacks and blame SS. Just ignore it; that's what I do. I wish the Igbo will learn how to ignore them but, they won't. They keep letting the Yoruba make them bitter even towards their allies. They are succeeding in what they are attempting to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The FG Knows About IPOB And Biafra by topstone4: 8:38am On Oct 08, 2019
[author=selemempe post=82913518]Most of you here don't know what is going on in Cameroon, but the FG knows. Cameroon is in a sort of conventional civil war now in the south. And it is the same irrationality of Hausa/fulanis that is costing Cameroon. These guys willingly joined Cameroon in 1961 only for unnecessary aggression to start from the central government. Now victory is inevitable for the south Cameroon, it's only a matter of time and what sort of victory.

Now to Biafra; the FG has made it clear that IPOB is more dangerous than fulani herdsmen. The reason is simply because they know that the activities of the herdsmen (as bad as they are) will not lead to the break up of Nigeria. However, they also know the dynamics of 1967 has changed.

USSR has collapsed and it means more possible allies for Biafra like Ukraine.

The 21st century Igbos are richer by far than 1967 Igbos and can fund a war longer.

The activities in south Cameroon and it's proximity to the proposed Biafra is a major game changer.

The current general insecurity in the country means a spreading thin of security apparatus

The failure of Nigeria to develop has made many southern and middle Beltan people tired of the Union in a way they were not in 1967.

The aggression of the north Vis a vis Abiola, Dele giwa, saro wiwa, etc means less sympathy for the north from these former allies.

These and many more technical, tactical and moral reasons means Nigeria would most certainly never emerge United from a second civil war, hence the paranoia. They have a small deck of cards to play. The most important cards are the excessive show of force as deterrent and the subtle use of division within the proposed Biafra

The first one which is excessive show of force is self explanatory and can only be countered with a more brutal showing like boko haram does.

It is however the second strategy that I want to talk about. Using divisions to destabilise the proposed Biafra. This works because it is easy to work. It was the main thing that gave FG victory in the first war. The FG controlled the Niger Delta early in the war due to lack of willingness by the Niger Deltans to commit to Biafra. With the Niger Delta in the bag, FG boxed Biafra in, and then a stalemate ensued. FG couldn't advance easily into igboland. They kept taking heavy losses, they had to institute a blockade.

Now if IPOB wants to avoid the mistake of the first Biafra then he must not include Niger Delta in it. Rather support their Niger Delta Republic and even fund it. That gives them a sense of belonging and allow them to commit to the struggle. If IPOB doesn't do this, then they have given the FG the same leeway that ojukwu gave them in 1967 and the results will be the same.

If you are worried about access to sea, a friendly Niger Delta Republic solves that completely. IPOB should know that it would be easier for south south to reach a consensus to form Niger Delta Republic than for them to reach a consensus to join Biafra.

Common sense is the biggest weapon in a war. But greed beclouds it often.[/quote]

Hmmmm...this makes sense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Completes The 17-storey Headquarters Of NCDMB In Bayelsa. / Cardinal Arinze Meets IPOB Members, Kicks Against Biafra Agitation (video) / Not pictures but video of IPOB burning passengers alive for sit at home - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.