Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,016 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) (12579 Views)

Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB / Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria / Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by nairabitcoins: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
panigbo:
As most of my fellow Igbo brothers/sisters have written on this platform, and many other platforms, for us to achieve our true potential, we need to be free from the leadership method of Nigeria. As most of my concerned Igbo brothers/sisters have pointed out, everything is totally against us.

This has been my cry from the onset. For more than 5 years now, I have been drumming it into their ears, the need to restrict IPOB activities to only Igbo speaking areas. We are giving out too much concession to their demands, and that is still not stopping the hate nor insults from these groups. If at all, any group wants to join, let it be their collective resolution, and not we including them for no reason, other than been neighbors. I hate to say it, if IPOB don't revisit their core tenets to correct this mistake, yes its a mistake, the Biafran struggle may remain a mirage.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
MoonWater:
Kudos OP. This is the most intelligent post I have ever seen about Biafra.
[b]I believe this post was born out of SS brothers denying the existence of any indigenous Igbo in the south south.

No one will appreciate land grabbing. It's good to come to terms with your own reality. You can't force your dreams on SS, the best you can do is appeal to their empathy.
I have been with different tribes in Nigeria, but ONE THING about most Igbos I have encountered is they act like they know everything and the world should bow at their feet. They don't know how to convince and attract people's empathy : an act which the Yorubas has perfected over the ages.

It's only the SS that can determine the success of Biafra. Without them, Biafra is just a joke [/b]

You messed up your write up ....You did.

There is no need to convince anybody, anyday anytime..

Biafra should be restricted to Igbo affairs while SS remains in Nigeria...case closed.

SS doesn't determine the success of biafra, only those like kanu adding them is insulting himself and delaying the process.

Men decides their future, unless your own success is hanged somewhere to be decided by that place.

Finally in trying to make sense, you ended it with gibberish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
Malawian:
The only tribe we "really need"in that "Niger-Delta"is the Ogoni, and that is because they have land border with Igbo enclaves like Bonny and Opobo.

You don't need anybody...
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
LabDNA:
Op registered just yesterday pretending to be Igbo just to promote the already known agenda of divide-and-rule. The SE/SS coalition causing heartaches to the wicked ones since 1960. grin

There is no coalition, young man.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by LabDNA: 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

There is no coalition, young man.

Speak for yourself please. Please do not mention me again if you have nothing progressive to say.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
Binikingdowm:
wow so ijaw will just give igbos their land just like that? grin igbos are clowns sha.

Why would ijaw need a tribe that offers nothing except huge population? Ijaw are costal people with resources from River state to ondo state and none of their land wether opopo or bonny will be ceded to igbos

Some, you need to stop constituting nuisance unless emotions will finish you one day...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by horsepower101: 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
panigbo:
As most of my fellow Igbo brothers/sisters have written on this platform, and many other platforms, for us to achieve our true potential, we need to be free from the leadership method of Nigeria. As most of my concerned Igbo brothers/sisters have pointed out, everything is totally against us.

As traders we don't have access to the world via sea or air without going through another man’s land, which exposes us to all types of extortion and abuse. We can't carry out big ticket investment like rail-lines, sea/river port or even refine our abundant resources like coal, natural gas, crude oil, palm oil and so on, without dealing with the unfavorable federal government. There is almost ZERO foreign direct investment(FDI) in the entire IGBOLAND. All these and more can be traced to the inequality and laws put to set us backwards.

My Big Brother, Nnamdi Kalu noticed that for us to achieve our true potential and be free, we have to secede from Nigeria with our south south(S/S) brothers. I feel most Igbos’ look at the average non-Igbo speaking S/S as his/her fellow brother/sister but that's not the case for them. I can categorically tell you that they feel the opposite, you hardly see a non-Igbo S/S clamoring for Biafra regardless that they have been more exploited and abused than we the Igbos. At the peak of IPOB movement, when Nnamdi Kalu was released on bail a very popular non-Igbo S/S guy asked his fellow country men on facebook if they would like to join Biafra. To my greatest surprise over 85% of them said NO, some even commented that they prefer to be in Nigeria or form their own country without the Igbos. From my further research and investigation, these people only claim united when it favors them - like Goodluck Jonathan election but hate us as much as others do. I asked umu-igbo when have you ever seen a non-Igbo S/S fighting for our right or progress? The relationship is a one-way relation - we are always giving without receiving.

I submit to you today, Nnamdi Kalu style of Biafra is not sustainable. If we want to be free we have to do it alone, we have what it takes to be independent. Based on international law, we have access to the sea. Switzerland is a landlocked nation that is way far from the sea but have a stable economy with even river ports. Rwanda is worse with no access to the sea but its the fastest growing economy is sub-saharan Africa. We have no excuse why we can’t pull out of this toxic relationship.

Granted, there is a huge brain drain in Nigeria but what is worse is the level of brain drain happening in the Igboland. Our very best is leaving Igboland daily to other parts of Nigeria because there is no hope, we lack federal investment in Igboland that would be an incentive to stay back and grow.

I ask:

Do you know if we Igbos leave today we would still be among the top 10 most populous countries in Africa?
Do you know Igboland would be among the top 10 richest countries in Africa?
Do you know Igboland produces more crude oil than Ghana?
Do you know that coal from Enugu can power the whole of West Africa for over 100yrs?
Do you know we have one of the biggest natural gas deposits in the world?
Do you know that countries that never knew what palm oil was, until we showed them now run their economy solely on palm oil production?
Do you know that if Igboland is granted independent we would be the true PAN AFRICAN NATION that has an indigenious language as its official language?

My people let us look inward and fight for our freedom, instead of worrying about who would join us.

I’ve based in America for about 20yrs, there is no incentive for me apart from freeing my people and seeing we achieve what God destined for us. A small united house is far better than a big divided house.
We can do it… let's do it.

I agree with you 100000000%. This is why as much I like Nnamdi Kanu, I hate his idea of Biafra with non igbos in it.

You cannot build a progressive nation with people who don’t like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
JonDon12:

I think there are some of us that will prefer to do it without other tribes .

But realistically if it came to a referendum between biafra or staying in Nigeria, the ss tribes will choose Biafra for reasons that should be obvious.

They might not openly agitate for it, They might prefer their own country to Biafra but if it came to a choice between Nigeria and Biafra, they will choose Biafra

Don't decide for them or think of their opinion.

let them remain in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
LabDNA:

Speak for yourself please. Please do not mention me again if you have nothing progressive to say.

You just been emotional and day dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by horsepower101: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
selemempe:
I stand fully with the op...we need to remove Niger Delta from Biafra as a matter of urgency...don't turn Igbo to beggers

This is what most of us reasonable igbos have been saying for ages.

Most igbos don’t want a Biafra with non igbos in it. These people will end up frustrating every move we make with cries of marginalization. It’s like constantly walking on egg shells.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
nairabitcoins:

This has been my cry from the onset. For more than 5 years now, I have been drumming it into their ears, the need to restrict IPOB activities to only Igbo speaking areas. We are giving out too much concession to their demands, and that is still not stopping the hate nor insults from these groups. If at all, any group wants to join, let it be their collective resolution, and not we including them for no reason, other than been neighbors. I hate to say it, if IPOB don't revisit their core tenets to correct this mistake, yes its a mistake, the Biafran struggle may remain a mirage.

Is already a mirage with their nonsense map.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by selemempe: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
LabDNA:
Op registered just yesterday pretending to be Igbo just to promote the already known agenda of divide-and-rule. The SE/SS coalition causing heartaches to the wicked ones since 1960. grin
the first people we must defeat in our journey to freedom are fantasizes who live in a deluded reality of unity between south south and south east.

I have nothing against the Niger Delta...but people like you who don't see that Biafra can not come with this people. People like you who are not ready to change strategy...those are the first people we must leave behind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by horsepower101: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
gidgiddy:

Biafra has never been an Igbo thing, it is an Eastern Region thing. The last president of Biafra, General Philip Effiong, was not an Igbo man. A referendum should be held and those who vote to leave Nigeria will become Biafrans and those who vote not to leave will continue as Nigerians

Biafra is not about Igbo or any other ethnic group, it is about those who choose to leave Nigeria

Get that nonsense out of your mind. The non-Igbos of the old Biafra don’t want to be a art of it. This is something I will personally confront Nnamdi Kanu about the day I finally meet him.

His idea of Biafra of including non igbos will fail. These people will sabotage all his hard work because they don’t view igbos as their brothers the way igbos view them.

Nnamdi Kanu’s version of Biafra will be a disaster.

Cc: pazienza

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by nairabitcoins: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You messed up your write up ....You did.

There is no need to convince anybody, anyday anytime..

Biafra should be restricted to Igbo affairs while SS remains in Nigeria...case closed.

SS doesn't determine the success of biafra, only those like kanu adding them is insulting himself and delaying the process.

Men decides their future, unless your own success is hanged somewhere to be decided by that place.

Finally in trying to make sense, you ended it with gibberish.
The Yorubas don't hide their disdain for the Igbos, no matter how hard they tried to shroud it. I'm glad you noticed how he started with showering praise on the OP, then subtly introduced their normal trade words, bringing Igbos down, and elevating his ethnic group. I wonder if heaven will fall, if these guys leave us alone. '
IPOB should work hard to get Igbos of South South on board, as to move on without issues.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by LabDNA: 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You just been emotional and day dreaming.

If I were too emotional and unpragmatic as you hope to portray I wouldn't be as successful as I am today even as an under 30

'Mr unemotional strongman', do you have any form of personal legacy apart from running around on social media, pretending about your tribe and pretending to be intelligent under the cover of anonymity.

Go take several seat buddy. I bet you have nothing to offer yourself and your immediate community as you waste your youth on NL.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by selemempe: 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
JonDon12:

I think there are some of us that will prefer to do it without other tribes .

But realistically if it came to a referendum between biafra or staying in Nigeria, the ss tribes will choose Biafra for reasons that should be obvious.

They might not openly agitate for it, They might prefer their own country to Biafra but if it came to a choice between Nigeria and Biafra, they will choose Biafra
the point is that it will never get to a referendum...it will be an armed struggle and trust me if you include south south, we lose big time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by JonDon12: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Don't decide for them or think of their opinion.

let them remain in Nigeria.

Im not deciding for them or trying to bully them. It's a no brainer. Why would you want to stay in a country that is clearly failing. A country too large to govern. A country where Islamic terrorist are coddled. A country where most infrastructure spending goes to the north.

Compared to a much smaller country.. A country with no Fulani herdsmen or terrorist. A country where your petrodollars count for more. A country with more equitable infrastructural spending. This is not about tribe. It is about structure. Given a choice between their own country and Biafra, sure they will choose their own country. Given a choice between Biafra and Nigeria, most tribes will choose Biafra . It's not the perfect choice but a better choice

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by selemempe: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
horsepower101:

Get that nonsense out of your mind. The non-Igbos of the old Biafra don’t want to be a art of it. This is something I will personally confront Nnamdi Kanu about the day I finally meet him.

His idea of Biafra of including non igbos will fail. These people will sabotage all his hard work because they don’t view igbos as their brothers the way igbos view them.

Nnamdi Kanu’s version of Biafra will be a disaster.

Cc: pazienza
how a whole gidgiddy can't see that kinda disappointed me

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by horsepower101: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Same write up everyday.

The likes of you are the ones deceiving Nnamdi kanu, massaging his ego when in actual facts he is failing.

Any biafra involving SS is a failure and People like us will frustrate that agitation because it is the creation of another Somalia and Nigeria.

Biafra will simply be an Igbo issues...no addition no deduction.

But with the style of you and kanu, he will continue to fight for biafra till he gets old and die off...

You guys should be realistic for once.

Thank you. It’s time igbos wake up and realize that the Biafra of today is just igbos. The old Biafra is gone. Igbophobia will never allow the successful recreation of the old Biafra.

The sooner igbos realize this, the faster Biafra will come. We should stop wasting precious time including those who are not igbos and simply don’t give a damn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by MetaPhysical: 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
Cletus77, Kudos to you and fellow AKS boys! Una don hammer sense to Ibos.

See comments as Ibos are suddenly turning away from forcing Biafra on SS and declaring an Igbo-only State!

Chai! Umu Biafra, kedu ih' mmere...niha gini? Cletus77 meeso gi! Ndi biafra ga ndi ojo!!! grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
LabDNA:

If I were too emotional and unpragmatic as you hope to portray I wouldn't be as successful as I am today even as an under 30

'Mr unemotional strongman', do you have any form of personal legacy apart from running around on social media, pretending about your tribe and pretending to be intelligent under the cover of anonymity.

Go take several seat buddy. I bet you have nothing to offer yourself and your immediate community as you waste your youth on NL.

Give yourself emotional treatment. Is really eating you up...

If you can't control that, then am sorry for you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by nairabitcoins: 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
We have lots of Igbo speaking groups in Delta and Rivers state, besides Ikwerre, IPOB can work among these groups to foster unity with hinterland Igbo. This is a task that must be done.

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by horsepower101: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
selemempe:
how a whole gidgiddy can't see that kinda disappointed me

Gidgiddy is my brother. In fact I agree with him on most things but I strongly disagree with him with Nnamdi Kanu version of Biafra.

It will be a total disaster. To be honest, it’s the reason most igbos are on the fence because they don’t like the idea of including non igbos who will end up making it another Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by horsepower101: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
nairabitcoins:
We have lots of Igbo speaking groups in Delta and Rivers state, besides Ikwerre, IPOB can work among these groups to foster unity with hinterland Igbo. This is a task that must be done.

We know but they are not the ones we are worried about.

We are very and rightfully worried about including NON-igbos in Biafra. That’s a recipe for disaster.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by horsepower101: 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
MetaPhysical:

See comments as Ibos are suddenly turning away from forcing Biafra on SS and declaring an Igbo-only State!

Chai! Umu Biafra, kedu ih' mmere...niha gini? Cletus77 meeso gi! Ndi biafra ga ndi ojo!!! grin grin

Nope this is an ongoing debate that has been going on since 2013. Stop being disingenuous. We know your true agenda here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by nairabitcoins: 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You are funny dude. grin The core of this thread is Igbos of South South. We will not leave them behind, hope you are aware that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by LabDNA: 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Give yourself emotional treatment. Is really eating you up...

If you can't control that, then am sorry for you.

I am a medic, you should be my patient. I understand the reason why your likes claim 'superman' on the internet is because in real life you really miserable and you try to escape that reality by spending donkey years on the 'utopiansphere' the internet affords you.

You should be pitied.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
horsepower101:

Thank you. It’s time igbos wake up and realize that the Biafra of today is just igbos. The old Biafra is gone. Igbophobia will never allow the successful recreation of the old Biafra.

The sooner igbos realize this, the faster Biafra will come. We should stop wasting precious time including those who are not igbos and simply don’t give a damn.

This is exactly what they fail to understand and that had been my problem with them...

There are more easy and strategic ways to get what you want...

If they have made biafra an Igbo thing, today we will be finalizing process for leaving this estate instead they went and draw a map as large as Nigeria and more confusing as Nigeria and they want to succeed.

Make biafra of today an Igbo affair and see it happen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
LabDNA:

I am a medic, you should be my patient. I understand the reason why your likes claim 'superman' on the internet is because in real life you really miserable and you try to escape that reality by spending donkey years on the 'utopiansphere' the internet affords you.

You should be pitied.

You really need emotional treatment. leave medic and professionalism...you still a learner.

Just work on your emotions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Just few minutes I spent in a Yoruba thread. They begin cry foul...learn to mind your business.

Right from ages People like us don't support biafra with any SS tribes...They should remain in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by MetaPhysical: 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
nairabitcoins:

It already is. You are wanting a secession but afraid of jail. grin

Political imprisonment of separatists is a core element...the tie....that galvanizes spirit and intensify the cry day by day until freedom is delivered.

Kanu's first error is fear of imprisonment. As we speak no ipob leadership in prison. If there is any the movement has dissociated from them.

Beside the fact your leadership are all walking free, they are all in exile.

Ipob is already a mirage!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by MetaPhysical: 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Just few minutes I spent in a Yoruba thread. They begin cry foul...learn to mind your business.

Right from ages People like us don't support biafra with any SS tribes...They should remain in Nigeria.

Shut up! You enjoy Yoruba participation in Ibo threads. grin

Ive never seen where SS is not joined with SE during biafra talk. Never! This is first and its the outcome of your pain in those exchanges with Akwa Ibom guys.

In fact if any SS spoke out against inclusion before you labelled them Afonja. grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme’s Confirmation As CJ, Again, Post Vacant / Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity / Is Nairaland Inciting Nigerians Against The Apc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.