Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,538 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) (12577 Views)

Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB / Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria / Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Shut up! You enjoy Yoruba participation in Ibo threads. grin

Ive never seen where SS is not joined with SE during biafra talk. Never! This is first and its the outcome of your pain in those exchanges with Akwa Ibom guys.

In fact if any SS spoke out against inclusion before you labelled them Afonja. grin grin

Case closed.

Next.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by LabDNA: 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You really need emotional treatment. leave medic and professionalism...you still a learner.

Just work on your emotions.

Go get a life outside the internet where you think you are relevant. You are wasting.
Don't let your kids ask you what you did with your youth 20 years from now.

A word..
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by MoonWater: 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
horsepower101:

I agree with you 100000000%. This is why as much I like Nnamdi Kanu, I hate his idea of Biafra with non igbos in it.

You cannot build a progressive nation with people who don’t like you.
why is it that you people think nobody like the Igbos ??

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
LabDNA:

Go get a life outside the internet where you think you are relevant. You are a wasting.
Don't let your kids ask you what you did with your youth, 20 years from now.

A word..

Leave professionalism...You none.

Work on your emotional self induced treatment...and be free
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by nairabitcoins: 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
Binikingdowm:
tongue e pain am. I've nothing against igbos and Biafra we don't really care if you people get Biafra with southern minorities.

But knowing you people can never get it gives me sooo much joy grin
At the bold, one major reason Benin is regarded as the headquarter of witches and wizard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by MetaPhysical: 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
MoonWater:
why is it that you people think nobody like the Igbos ??

That motive is a curtain, they hide behind it to cover their cowardice.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by Malawian(m): 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
Binikingdowm:
tongue e pain am. I've nothing against igbos and Biafra we don't really care if you people get Biafra with southern minorities.

But knowing you people can never get it gives me sooo much joy grin
When you see a Bini man that is always smiling, my brother run o, make them no detain your destiny.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by Binikingdowm: 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
nairabitcoins:

At the bold, one major reason Benin is regarded as the headquarter of witches and wizard
cheesy we love it like that. Since you igbos have been insulting my tribe all over the internet so nothing gives me joy than seeing you people failed in your quest

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by Binikingdowm: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
nairabitcoins:

cheesy we love it like that. Since you igbos have been insulting my tribe all over the internet so nothing gives me joy than seeing you people failed in your quest of self determination
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by alphaNomega: 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
selemempe:
loud it till kanu hears it. A landlocked Biafra is better than a Biafra with Niger Delta...
A friendly Niger Delta Republic is better than a bitter, suspicious and secessionist Biafran minorities

If Rwanda is the fastest developing country in Africa, why can't igboland?

I hope you know the president of Rwanda, Kagame, is running a dictatorship. Most of the figures published by the Rwandan media are fabricated to give the country a good face. Let me stop here, time will tell.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by alphaNomega: 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
There can never be a Biafra!

You guys had Biafra and lost it, what does it say about you? Acknowledged, your great grandfathers put up a good fight to defend their territory but you guys lack the ability to cooperate and function as a successful country.

Even if you are given Biafra today, it would be another shíthole in a shithóle.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by selemempe: 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
alphaNomega:

I hope you know the president of Rwanda, Kagame, is running a dictatorship. Most of the figures published by the Rwandan media are fabricated to give the country a good face. Let me stop here, time will tell.
he is not the only African President running a dictatorship... what is Buhari running? Go to Rwanda and clear your doubt

4 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by JonDon12: 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
selemempe:
the point is that it will never get to a referendum...it will be an armed struggle and trust me if you include south south, we lose big time

I disagree. It might come to a referendum. If the international community starts to understand the injustices that have been inflicted on the ss/se, they will refuse to sell weapons to Nigeria. And Nigeria knows this. So no weapons, no war
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by selemempe: 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
alphaNomega:
There can never be a Biafra!

You guys had Biafra and lost it, what does it say about you? Acknowledged, your great grandfathers put up a good fight to defend their territory but you guys lack the ability to cooperate and function as a successful country.

Even if you are given Biafra today, it would be another shíthole in a shithóle.
so you don't want us to have Biafra because you don't want us to live in a shithole? Because you love us abi?

3 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by selemempe: 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
JonDon12:

I disagree. It might come to a referendum. If the international community starts to understand the injustices that have been inflicted on the ss/se, they will refuse to sell weapons to Nigeria. And Nigeria knows this. So no weapons, no war
Nigeria has weapons already
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by alphaNomega: 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
selemempe:
so you don't want us to have Biafra because you don't want us to live in a shithole? Because you love us abi?

I really want you guys to have it, but it is not happening again! You are not alone in this struggle there is Catalonia fighting to secede from Spain, Bavaria from Germany even Ambazonia from Cameron.

These other countries I named, except Cameron, have a better structured government yet they are unable to achieve secession.

It is only a military regime that can create the Biafra you seek.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by panigbo: 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
To does who support me, i thank you. Keep the fire burning. To other Igbo's that said im not Igbo i pray God open your eyes to see the wisdom in what i wrote.

Back on the topic:
The difference between white people and us is after they fail, they go back and access the damage and learn from there mistake. The main reason why we lost during the war is because we were fighting two wars. One with the Nigerian government and the other with Biafra minorities to keep them in Biafra. Thats why they did so many atrocities to our people during and after the war.

Its time we come up with a winning strategy that's for us and by us alone. We cannot afford to have a mini Nigeria in Biafra. I think if we present a case to the Nigerian government that we want to leave alone, they wouldn't stop us. Rwanda has no resources but its still the fastest growing economy in Africa. Igboland has so many resources, plus our population as an asset we would go far.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
panigbo:
To does who support me, i thank you. Keep the fire burning. To other Igbo's that said im not Igbo i pray God open your eyes to see the wisdom in what i wrote.

Back on the topic:
The difference between white people and us is after they fail, they go back and access the damage and learn from there mistake. The main reason why we lost during the war is because we were fighting two wars. One with the Nigerian government and the other with Biafra minorities to keep them in Biafra. Thats why they did so many atrocities to our people during and after the war.

Its time we come up with a winning strategy that's for us and by us alone. We cannot afford to have a mini Nigeria in Biafra. I think if we present a case to the Nigerian government that we want to leave alone, they wouldn't stop us. Rwanda has no resources but its still the fastest growing economy in Africa. Igboland has so many resources, plus our population as an asset we would go far.

Exactly. No two ways about it.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by JonDon12: 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
selemempe:
Nigeria has weapons already

What weapons? They don't even have enough to defeat boko haram

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by selemempe: 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
alphaNomega:

I really want you guys to have it, but it is not happening again! You are not alone in this struggle there is Catalonia fighting to secede from Spain, Bavaria from Germany even Ambazonia from Cameron.

These other countries I named, except Cameron, have a better structured government yet they are unable to achieve secession.

It is only a military regime that can create the Biafra you seek.
never say never
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by LabDNA: 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Leave professionalism...You none.

Work on your emotional self induced treatment...and be free

It takes a young man with emotional intelligence like me to run 3 businesses with braches in 2 states of the federation even in an excruciating economic environment. I don't hide under anonymity like you. It is no mean feat. You can't achieve that even in your 50s..

Refer to my earlier post and heed my advice. Stop spunding like someone from a broken and loveless home.

Enough said.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
LabDNA:

It takes a young man with emotional intelligence like me to run 3 businesses with braches in 2 states of the federation even in an excruciating economic environment. I don't hide under anonymity like you. It is no mean feat. You can't achieve that even in your 50s..

Refer to my earlier post and heed my advice. Stop spunding like someone from a broken and loveless home.

Enough said.

You have nothing, sorry to say so but those who boast too much has nothing.

Work on your self induced emotions because it is seriously eating up the man in you...

Do it and be free....

You need internal freedom.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by horsepower101: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
JonDon12:

I think there are some of us that will prefer to do it without other tribes .

But realistically if it came to a referendum between biafra or staying in Nigeria, the ss tribes will choose Biafra for reasons that should be obvious.

They might not openly agitate for it, They might prefer their own country to Biafra but if it came to a choice between Nigeria and Biafra, they will choose Biafra

Actually most igbos prefer a Biafra without non Igbos. This is something Nnamdi Kanu is failing to realize.

He will fail if he doesn’t t listen to voice of reason. Igbo support for Biafra will triple once most igbos understand that igbos are going for it alone.

The reason why a lot of igbos are not fully in support of Biafra is because they don’t trust the inclusion of non igbos in it.

This is the same mistake Nnamdi Azikiwe made.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by horsepower101: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
panigbo:

Back on the topic:

Nnamdi Kanu will end up like Nnamdi Azikiwe if he doesn’t listen to the voice of reason.

Let igbos go for it alone. Let the other non-Igbo minorities in the south south handle their own business.

If I meet Nnamdi Kanu, the first thing I will do is to thank him for his sacrifices. The second thing I will do is to advice him to drop his 1967 biafra idea and focus on Igbo only.

It is upto him to listen to me but if he doesn’t, he will regret it.

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by gidgiddy: 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
horsepower101:

Get that nonsense out of your mind. The non-Igbos of the old Biafra don’t want to be a art of it. This is something I will personally confront Nnamdi Kanu about the day I finally meet him.

His idea of Biafra of including non igbos will fail. These people will sabotage all his hard work because they don’t view igbos as their brothers the way igbos view them.

Nnamdi Kanu’s version of Biafra will be a disaster.

There are no two versions of Biafra. The only version of Biafra is that of the old Eastern Region. If it is true what you said about non Igbos not wanting to be part of Biafra, they will have the opportunity to vote not not to be part of it in a referendum

The same thing happened in 1961 when British Cameroon voted in a referendum. North British Cameroon voted to be part of Nigeria and the South voted to join Republic of Cameroon.

Everybody should be given the chance to choose where they want to be

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by fhranchez(m): 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
gidgiddy:

Biafra has never been an Igbo thing, it is an Eastern Region thing. The last president of Biafra, General Philip Effiong, was not an Igbo man. A referendum should be held and those who vote to leave Nigeria will become Biafrans and those who vote not to leave will continue as Nigerians

Biafra is not about Igbo or any other ethnic group, it is about those who choose to leave Nigeria

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by xelly: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
Binikingdowm:
sad I'm tired of hearing this Biafra nonsense, shut the Bleep up already. Biafra is dead and gone and Igbo land can't form a country.

What are your indices?
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by nwanyionitsha: 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
panigbo:
As most of my fellow Igbo brothers/sisters have written on this platform, and many other platforms, for us to achieve our true potential, we need to be free from the leadership method of Nigeria. As most of my concerned Igbo brothers/sisters have pointed out, everything is totally against us.

As traders we don't have access to the world via sea or air without going through another man’s land, which exposes us to all types of extortion and abuse. We can't carry out big ticket investment like rail-lines, sea/river port or even refine our abundant resources like coal, natural gas, crude oil, palm oil and so on, without dealing with the unfavorable federal government. There is almost ZERO foreign direct investment(FDI) in the entire IGBOLAND. All these and more can be traced to the inequality and laws put to set us backwards.

My Big Brother, Nnamdi Kalu noticed that for us to achieve our true potential and be free, we have to secede from Nigeria with our south south(S/S) brothers. I feel most Igbos’ look at the average non-Igbo speaking S/S as his/her fellow brother/sister but that's not the case for them. I can categorically tell you that they feel the opposite, you hardly see a non-Igbo S/S clamoring for Biafra regardless that they have been more exploited and abused than we the Igbos. At the peak of IPOB movement, when Nnamdi Kalu was released on bail a very popular non-Igbo S/S guy asked his fellow country men on facebook if they would like to join Biafra. To my greatest surprise over 85% of them said NO, some even commented that they prefer to be in Nigeria or form their own country without the Igbos. From my further research and investigation, these people only claim united when it favors them - like Goodluck Jonathan election but hate us as much as others do. I asked umu-igbo when have you ever seen a non-Igbo S/S fighting for our right or progress? The relationship is a one-way relation - we are always giving without receiving.

I submit to you today, Nnamdi Kalu style of Biafra is not sustainable. If we want to be free we have to do it alone, we have what it takes to be independent. Based on international law, we have access to the sea. Switzerland is a landlocked nation that is way far from the sea but have a stable economy with even river ports. Rwanda is worse with no access to the sea but its the fastest growing economy is sub-saharan Africa. We have no excuse why we can’t pull out of this toxic relationship.

Granted, there is a huge brain drain in Nigeria but what is worse is the level of brain drain happening in the Igboland. Our very best is leaving Igboland daily to other parts of Nigeria because there is no hope, we lack federal investment in Igboland that would be an incentive to stay back and grow.

I ask:

Do you know if we Igbos leave today we would still be among the top 10 most populous countries in Africa?
Do you know Igboland would be among the top 10 richest countries in Africa?
Do you know Igboland produces more crude oil than Ghana?
Do you know that coal from Enugu can power the whole of West Africa for over 100yrs?
Do you know we have one of the biggest natural gas deposits in the world?
Do you know that countries that never knew what palm oil was, until we showed them now run their economy solely on palm oil production?
Do you know that if Igboland is granted independent we would be the true PAN AFRICAN NATION that has an indigenious language as its official language?

My people let us look inward and fight for our freedom, instead of worrying about who would join us.

I’ve based in America for about 20yrs, there is no incentive for me apart from freeing my people and seeing we achieve what God destined for us. A small united house is far better than a big divided house.
We can do it… let's do it.

Very correct. Let us fight our battles and let those who feel like joining come along.
May God bless us with leaders after the order of Ezra and Nehemiah in Jesus name. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by alphaNomega: 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Very correct. Let us fight our battles and let those who feel like joining come along.
May God bless us with leaders after the order of Ezra and Nehemiah in Jesus name. Amen.

I cringe every time I read a religiously oriented post. This brainwashing is generational
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by nwanyionitsha: 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
gidgiddy:

Biafra has never been an Igbo thing, it is an Eastern Region thing. The last president of Biafra, General Philip Effiong, was not an Igbo man. A referendum should be held and those who vote to leave Nigeria will become Biafrans and those who vote not to leave will continue as Nigerians

Biafra is not about Igbo or any other ethnic group, it is about those who choose to leave Nigeria

Then,let other make their choice freely. Too much insults everywhere.
They are not even passionate about the Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by nwanyionitsha: 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
selemempe:
this is too vague... vague endeavours don't succeed
Thank you. Very correct.
I don't even support the leadership of Nnamdi KANU.
We need leaders who are more exposed yo take over this battle.
I wish people like Okonjo iweala,Chimamanda,Peter Obi,Soludo(until recently) would take over.

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by nwanyionitsha: 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
kenwhawha:

Afonja, first they try to divide Ibibio and Igbo, it failed woefully after numerous attempts. They went and regroup...now telling Igbos, leave SS out of Biafra, SS are bad people, they are lazy, blah blah blah. These people, eh!
Abeg,get lost. The op is very correct.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ovie Omo-Agege: Gulak's Murder Is Barbaric And Callous / Governor Aregbesola Gets A Qu'ran As A Birthday Gift (Photo) / Buhari Contested For President Many Times To Take Care Of Youths - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.