Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,644 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) (12580 Views)

Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB / Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria / Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
Jombom:
First time you ever put your brain to work.
Keep this up n you'll go places instead of spreading hate of those who do not hate u.

Really?

Who are those who do not hate me, so I can take full correction ....to this advise.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by GodIsBiafran: 6:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
Binikingdowm:
wow so ijaw will just give igbos their land just like that? grin igbos are clowns sha.

Why would ijaw need a tribe that offers nothing except huge population? Ijaw are costal people with resources from River state to ondo state and none of their land wether opopo or bonny will be ceded to igbos

This Fulani boy has come again...don't you have RUGA to advocate for? What are you doing here?
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by LabDNA: 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
You aren't reasoning properly. Medic indeed.

Ofcourse I am, what else are you in life apart from pretending to be female, fighting everyone online with your crab mentality.

Get a life, you are wasting!
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by horsepower101: 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
JonDon12:

I am not sure i get your train of thought. Igbos have a lot of investments in ss and i think they will prefer that those investments stay in the same country as they are. I think most separatists just want a country that doesn't include the north

Igbos have investments everywhere in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by horsepower101: 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Let us be realistic for once.
Stop this nonsense deceit. There is no coalition between SS and SE.
Let us fight our battles let those that wish to be part of it join.
The op is very correct.

God bless you. You see things the way it should be seen.

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by nwanyionitsha: 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
alphaNomega:

I cringe every time I read a religiously oriented post. This brainwashing is generational
Brainwashing indeed.
I am a Christian and I will pray like one.
Excuse me.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by horsepower101: 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
Malawian:

That is it. They are the only ones we should even go all out with charm offensive. I don't even understand the need for others. They offer nothing we can't source locally ourselves.

Exactly!!!!
A lot of igbos have swallowed years of propaganda.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by GodIsBiafran: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Cletus77, Kudos to you and fellow AKS boys! Una don hammer sense to Ibos.

See comments as Ibos are suddenly turning away from forcing Biafra on SS and declaring an Igbo-only State!

Chai! Umu Biafra, kedu ih' mmere...niha gini? Cletus77 meeso gi! Ndi biafra ga ndi ojo!!! grin grin

Don't be fooled fellow forumites: MetaPhysical = Cletus77. If you know...you know.

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by Area4Area: 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Cletus77, Kudos to you and fellow AKS boys! Una don hammer sense to Ibos.

See comments as Ibos are suddenly turning away from forcing Biafra on SS and declaring an Igbo-only State!

Chai! Umu Biafra, kedu ih' mmere...niha gini? Cletus77 meeso gi! Ndi biafra ga ndi ojo!!! grin grin
Leave them in their delusion, everyone has been voicing same for years for them to leave the SS, they start the insults.
Good enough some of them are now staring at reality and not fantasies
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by nwanyionitsha: 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Nwanyi-isialangwa.
Nwanyikpotokpoto

grin. Yeye thing!
No time!
Oje ozi ndi aboki.

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by nwanyionitsha: 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
LabDNA:

Ofcourse I am, what else are you in life apart from pretending to be female, fighting everyone online with your crab mentality.

Get a life, you are wasting!
Help yourself and stop being delusional.

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by horsepower101: 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
Area4Area:
Leave them in their delusion, everyone has been voicing same for years for them to leave the SS, they start the insults.
Good enough some of them are now staring at reality and not fantasies

Nigga stfu. This is an argument and debate that has been happening for years amongst Igbos. Dont come here with that nonsense statement.

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by Area4Area: 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
horsepower101:

Gidgiddy is my brother. In fact I agree with him on most things but I strongly disagree with him with Nnamdi Kanu version of Biafra.

It will be a total disaster. To be honest, it’s the reason most igbos are on the fence because they don’t like the idea of including non igbos who will end up making it another Nigeria.
Was that not what I've been trying to tell you, gidgiddy, Malawian and others for a long time but did you llisten?
You rather believed every lie from Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, at least reality is now dawning on all of you
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by GodIsBiafran: 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You have nothing, sorry to say so but those who boast too much has nothing.

Work on your self induced emotions because it is seriously eating up the man in you...

Do it and be free....

You need internal freedom.

Both of you should stop attacking each other. STOP attacking a fellow Igbo. Turn your anger to Yoruba, Bini and Fulani.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by horsepower101: 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
Area4Area:
Was that not what I've been trying to tell you, gidgiddy, Malawian and others for a long time but did you llisten?
You rather believed every lie from Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, at least reality is now dawning on all of you

I have warned you to stop your false statement. I and so many others have been saying this for years. Why are you trying to make it as if it’s something new.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by Biafrannuke: 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
the op selemepe is the same person as maleszenawi. He is also the same person as nwanyionitsha juliamelema yyeske He is not a pro Biafra. He uses some of his handles to hate on other Igbo states, use some to hate on delta Igbo and deny Igbo presence in the south south. he uses yyeske to hate on IPOB.

I pity the fools who take him serious.

6 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by LabDNA: 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Help yourself and stop being delusional.

You seem to be one who needs the help. A man with a d1ck, hoping that his d1ck disappears and become a vagina. Must be psychologically asphixiating for you as a cross-dresser.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by GodIsBiafran: 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
We even need new leaders.KANU doesn't know what he is doing.
Just talks any how with zero strategy.

Be very careful how you talk about Mazi Kanu. Watch your tongue. If you must criticize make it constructive, biko.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by LabDNA: 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
Biafrannuke:
the op selemepe is the same person as maleszenawi. He is also the same person as nwanyionitsha juliamelema yyeske He is not a pro Biafra. He uses some of his handles to hate on other Igbo states, use some to hate on delta Igbo and deny Igbo presence in the south south. he uses yyeske to hate on IPOB.

I don't doubt this at all. That guy lives a low quality life. Must be a very depressed and suicidal soul from an abusive family. NL seem to be his escape route from reality.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
GuestLog:
Who is Nnamdi Kalu?
He is your ancestor.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by horsepower101: 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
Biafrannuke:

Whatever the OP is, doesn’t matter. Focus on the message which is undeniably true. I love Biafra and igbos and I want them to succeed.

The op said nothing but the truth which a lot of us have been saying for years.

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by GodIsBiafran: 6:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
Area4Area:

This Yoruba boy you will never see an Igbo post and waka pass...chochochochocho...u talk 2 much.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by Biafrannuke: 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
horsepower101:

Whatever the OP is, doesn’t matter. Focus on the message which is undeniably true. I love Biafra and igbos and I want them to succeed.

The op said nothing but the truth which a lot of us have been saying for years.
what is the truth?
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by Area4Area: 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
horsepower101:

Exactly!!!!
A lot of igbos have swallowed years of propaganda.
I just can't believe this is coming from you, welcome to the truth corner
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by horsepower101: 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
Biafrannuke:
what is the truth?

The truth that we should only fight for igbo only Biafra. Simple

It should be strictly for the Igbo nation.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by horsepower101: 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
Area4Area:
I just can't believe this is coming from you, welcome to the truth corner

Mention anytime in my life I have ever supported Biafra with NON-Igbo minorities in it. You are free to search through my history.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by Area4Area: 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
horsepower101:

Nigga stfu. This is an argument and debate that has been happening for years amongst Igbos. Dont come here with that nonsense statement.
E pain am, na now your eyes open to the truth.
When Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB were busy including others including the Igalas and Idomas, weren't you and your likes applauding them, good enough you've seen the light now
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by Area4Area: 7:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
horsepower101:

I have warned you to stop your false statement. I and so many others have been saying this for years. Why are you trying to make it as if it’s something new.
Really? Same horsepower I know? OK if you say so
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by horsepower101: 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
Area4Area:
E pain am, na now your eyes open to the truth.
When Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB were busy including others including the Igalas and Idomas, weren't you and your likes applauding them, good enough you've seen the light now

Back your claim up with FACTs.

I support Nnamdi Kanu but I disagree with his inclusion of NON-Igbo minorities.

I have always made this my stance.

Cc: pazienza

2 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by Area4Area: 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
GodIsBiafran:

This Yoruba boy you will never see an Igbo post and waka pass...chochochochocho...u talk 2 much.
Indonesian Buddhist, I hear you sir
Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by Mrexcell(m): 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
panigbo:
As most of my fellow Igbo brothers/sisters have written on this platform, and many other platforms, for us to achieve our true potential, we need to be free from the leadership method of Nigeria. As most of my concerned Igbo brothers/sisters have pointed out, everything is totally against us.

As traders we don't have access to the world via sea or air without going through another man’s land, which exposes us to all types of extortion and abuse. We can't carry out big ticket investment like rail-lines, sea/river port or even refine our abundant resources like coal, natural gas, crude oil, palm oil and so on, without dealing with the unfavorable federal government. There is almost ZERO foreign direct investment(FDI) in the entire IGBOLAND. All these and more can be traced to the inequality and laws put to set us backwards.

My Big Brother, Nnamdi Kalu noticed that for us to achieve our true potential and be free, we have to secede from Nigeria with our south south(S/S) brothers. I feel most Igbos’ look at the average non-Igbo speaking S/S as his/her fellow brother/sister but that's not the case for them. I can categorically tell you that they feel the opposite, you hardly see a non-Igbo S/S clamoring for Biafra regardless that they have been more exploited and abused than we the Igbos. At the peak of IPOB movement, when Nnamdi Kalu was released on bail a very popular non-Igbo S/S guy asked his fellow country men on facebook if they would like to join Biafra. To my greatest surprise over 85% of them said NO, some even commented that they prefer to be in Nigeria or form their own country without the Igbos. From my further research and investigation, these people only claim united when it favors them - like Goodluck Jonathan election but hate us as much as others do. I asked umu-igbo when have you ever seen a non-Igbo S/S fighting for our right or progress? The relationship is a one-way relation - we are always giving without receiving.

I submit to you today, Nnamdi Kalu style of Biafra is not sustainable. If we want to be free we have to do it alone, we have what it takes to be independent. Based on international law, we have access to the sea. Switzerland is a landlocked nation that is way far from the sea but have a stable economy with even river ports. Rwanda is worse with no access to the sea but its the fastest growing economy is sub-saharan Africa. We have no excuse why we can’t pull out of this toxic relationship.

Granted, there is a huge brain drain in Nigeria but what is worse is the level of brain drain happening in the Igboland. Our very best is leaving Igboland daily to other parts of Nigeria because there is no hope, we lack federal investment in Igboland that would be an incentive to stay back and grow.

I ask:

Do you know if we Igbos leave today we would still be among the top 10 most populous countries in Africa?
Do you know Igboland would be among the top 10 richest countries in Africa?
Do you know Igboland produces more crude oil than Ghana?
Do you know that coal from Enugu can power the whole of West Africa for over 100yrs?
Do you know we have one of the biggest natural gas deposits in the world?
Do you know that countries that never knew what palm oil was, until we showed them now run their economy solely on palm oil production?
Do you know that if Igboland is granted independent we would be the true PAN AFRICAN NATION that has an indigenious language as its official language?

My people let us look inward and fight for our freedom, instead of worrying about who would join us.

I’ve based in America for about 20yrs, there is no incentive for me apart from freeing my people and seeing we achieve what God destined for us. A small united house is far better than a big divided house.
We can do it… let's do it.

I support ur post I live in delta state I can authoritatively tell u that the people of the so called south south region mostly the uhrobos, itsekiris, isokos and the Ijaws don't want to be part of Biafra. I really don't know why nmk is insisting that they are part of the proposed biafra republic when there are no official agreement with them yet? They are more comfortable with the yorubas than the igbos.
The only group of people that I see that can join biafra are only the indigenous igbos in delta and rivers state.

4 Likes

Re: Why Nnamdi Kalu’s Type Of Biafra Is A Failure!! (with Pix) by horsepower101: 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
Mrexcell:

I support ur post I live in delta state I can authoritatively tell u that the people of the so called south south region mostly the uhrobos, itsekiris, isokos and the Ijaws don't want to be part of Biafra. I really don't know why nmk is insisting that they are part of the proposed biafra republic they are more comfortable with the yorubas than the igbos.
The only group of people that I see that can join biafra are only the indigenous igbos in delta and rivers state.

Nnamdi Kanu is well intentioned but he is living in the past. He needs realize that things have changed a lot. The people he calls brothers don’t feel the same way about him or about Igbos in general. If someone doesn’t advise him sooner than later, he will go down as a failure.

Hopefully he is not too stubborn to listen to this advice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme’s Confirmation As CJ, Again, Post Vacant / Falana: Lagos Parking Levy Illegal, Should Be Withdrawn / Abaribe: Nnamdi Kanu Never Gave "No Election Order" To Anambrans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.