Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,357 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (237955 Views)

What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? / If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You / What Are The Fun/romantic Things/games To Do Over The Phone With Lover. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by ajayi1(m): 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2007
Layi had told you the best
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by smile007: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2007
if u dont knw what to say jst give her a call and say u jst wanna hear her voice. grin
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by DaMayor1: 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2007
Did u say shes ur grlfrnd or ur still chykn her. pls be honest, cos i no know as u go call ur grlfrnd no get anything to say.
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by DemonDude: 10:49am On Jul 03, 2007
Hey guys I am having a problem too similar,
Well, I try to talk to my girlfriend on the phoen but its hard for both of us to think about what to talk, embarassed
When we do have topics, they eventually just end by themselves and we have NOTHING to say with an awkward silence on the phone, undecided
Does anybody have any advice to give me?
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by Ralvy(m): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2007
When tu have sex next
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by Mandora(f): 9:32am On Jul 20, 2007
Take it 4rm someone who's been there. If a girl says she has nothing 2 say my guess is dat she probably doesn't want 2 talk 2 u but is 2 polite 2 say so.
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by sammyjl(f): 10:03am On Oct 15, 2007
If she is your girl, than this wont be a question at all, u can talk about anything and it wont matter.
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by smokez(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2007
but wat if ur girl is in controle of the relationship nd u r really afraid of the silance cuz she is bord n u are worried it might not work out if this keepz up longer.how do u find a topic if u r on the phone n u cant go over 2 her house and the problem is she is in ur class n u like her n she likes u but ur afraid that these tips will only work once?
i need help 2 n i think that these tips wont work 4 a long time ne out there tht can help me?
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by Olorididan(m): 1:16am On Jan 30, 2008
Hhmm

There must be some serious weed going round cool

or

someone don't read

(at the very least?)  cry
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by kemulala(f): 4:35am On Mar 11, 2008
Go with the flow, i mean start with how was your day, u will be amazed u end up talking about politics or something like that.
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by kellyhoma(m): 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2008
Heelo,plz i am trying to date  lady, and i did all my best 2 b meslef to her, and she always say ma kinda life is strange.cus i did told her all about me all i av done b4 , but i told her i av changed to be a gud guy lik nvr b4.so she alwya stelling me nofin can pop us btw us, wen we met first  she always told me she ont like m.and b4 she goes back to skool she now tel me shes convincd that she liks me, so we talk on phone so plz can some1 tel me what i can do to make her like me cus i like her so much, plz hoola m bak, ??
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by chessguru(m): 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2008
anything and everything
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by kattie101(f): 12:54am On Oct 12, 2008
chessguru:

anything and everything

like what
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by chessguru(m): 7:59am On Oct 13, 2008
@post
same thing we talk about when we see!!
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by TOYOSI20(f): 2:01am On Nov 12, 2008
lol. . . . . who's asking,. .? tongue
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by inbox(m): 2:40am On Nov 12, 2008
@poster
If you call her at night Just talk about spirits and vampires, she'll love you to death. kiss

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by bubblegum(f): 4:50am On Nov 12, 2008
love,sex and relationships
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by tkb417(m): 6:44am On Nov 12, 2008
love,sex and relationships
any other thing?
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by bubblegum(f): 8:29am On Nov 12, 2008
like wat
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by olabombo(m): 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2008
i would talk about how much i love her
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by blondboy(m): 12:02am On Dec 10, 2008
well, i want to talk to my gf on the phone but everytime im about to call, i dont know what to say or i chicken out. i dont know why i cant talk to her on the phone cuz i see her mostly every day and we kiss and all that and when i see her in person, we can talk non-stop. what should i do??
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 10, 2008
blondboy:

well, i want to talk to my girlfriend on the phone but everytime I'm about to call, i[b] don't know what to say or i chicken out. i don't know why i can't talk to her on the phone [/b]because i see her mostly every day and we kiss and all that and when i see her in person, we can talk non-stop. what should i do??
say what??

You're not comfortable or . . .?
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by Muza(m): 4:25am On Dec 10, 2008
how was your day works for me,keeps us talking for hours
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by TheSeeker(m): 9:31am On Jun 20, 2009
inbox:

@poster
If you call her at night Just talk about spirits and vampires, she'll love you to death. kiss

Straight up vampire you are from Canada

smokez:

but wat if ur girl is in controle of the relationship nd u r really afraid of the silance cuz she is bord n u are worried it might not work out if this keepz up longer.how do u find a topic if u r on the phone n u cant go over 2 her house and the problem is she is in ur class n u like her n she likes u but ur afraid that these tips will only work once?
i need help 2 n i think that these tips wont work 4 a long time ne out there tht can help me?
The more you make do with the tip, the more you are in control and the more you improve. Have you seem to skip the word improvement?
BillGatesFan:

I always ask my baby when she is getting pregnant for me.She will laugh to hell.and I will say is not a joke am damned serious, the she keep laughing and saying she don't know or she is not ready for that yet, then i know she wants to be fucking around not really that she loves me.
What's that got to do with this post?
balla_boi:

really you guys i dont know the answer to that question either, and i also need some advice, me and my girlfriend are on hush mode everytime we talk on the phone, i mean i love her so much, and i dont want to brake up with her, EVER, but this conversation stuff on the phone is not working, what should i do?

Here are a few tips :
When she answers, tell her how beautiful her voice is(even if they are rough), tell her how you heard an angel's voice in your former life that sounded exactly like her voice and you were wondering if she was the angel and incarnated to earth for you, she'll laugh! Few excerpts viz :

You : Hello sweetie

Her : Hi

You : How was your day?

Her : It's been good, you?

You : Well, it's been alright except that it's missing one vital thing

Her : Oh, what's that?

You : I want you to guess

Her : No, you know I don't guess, I have no luck at that

You : Come on baby, you can do it, follow your instincts, even if you don't get it you'll be glad you tried but you got to put $5 in the guess jar if you miss it

Her : (Giggling) I don't know, ok, let me guess, you lost your favorite pen?

You : No, can you try more, but that's $5 debt already on you

Her : I don't want more debts, tell me

You : I missed you, it's been shallow without you.

Her : OOoooh baby

You : I feel like I'd have you right here with me, I have lots of things I wanna do to you

Her : Like what?

You : Like kiss you from your eyes to your neck, look into your eyes, run my fingers into your hair and tell your how I don't ever want you to leave me and how happy I will make you forever

Her : (Giggling)

You : I love you sweetheart

Her : I love you too

You : I's thinking if we can get together sometime this weekend, it'll be fun you know, do you wanna think about it?

Her : Yes, I will.

You : OK. I am going to kiss you right now for that, I can't do without it

Her : OK, how?

You : Close your eyes, I am coming right now

Her : OK

You : Eyes closed?

Her : Yes

You : I'll be with you in 82 hours, I love you

Then you'll hang up. She will keep smiling throughout the night, I tell you, she'll lose her sleep.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by gentle(m): 7:42am On Jul 15, 2009
Just call her,greet,ask her how she spent her day and she will ask back,even if she didn't,go ahead to tell how urs went and if u feel lyk u soön run out of words just lie, Like u messed up today, She will ask how,create a story lyk dis, I was walkn across d street 2day with thoughts of u clouding my mind and you walkd into a girl hawkn sumstuff,and everything just she was carryn feel down(make it real) and she said u must pay for her stuffs which u agree to, Just fake a story that will catch her attention,when she's kinda feeln pity for u tell her its all fake,then ask her what will she do if she falls into such ur position,listen to her reply and counter her with questns, the more she talks the more u ask, Anytime there's silence and she ask u whats the problem tell her u were just thinking if she leaves you how hopeless u gonno be, then ask her if she's gonno ever leave you, if she says no just ask her why, shocked
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by Gabry(f): 9:18am On Jul 15, 2009
Ehmmm. well! I would tell him what I did today and he told me his and talk about each others problems and we will try find solutions, talk about who an what I have came across and he do to and talk about anything and everything or talk about yeye fowl things. That I love the most!!!  kiss  grin I can give u examples but I dont have much time now. sad
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by biola44: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2009
everything, firstly d few important things n mostly irrelevant things n 2 avoid boredom during night calls i invite pple(conference call)
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by Gabry(f): 11:15am On Jul 15, 2009
biola44:

everything, firstly d few important things n mostly irrelevant things n 2 avoid boredom during night calls i invite pple(conference call)

Now Now my dear. How can someone feel bored just talking to their love one?
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 04, 2009
Well, Well, Well, if you don't have anything to tell her, why call her? undecided
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by Rooneyboy(m): 1:44am On Oct 15, 2009
I ll discuss Anything with my girl friend or is there a law that restricts me 4m discussing some certain topics while on the phone with her ?
Re: What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? by yoa: 5:20am On Oct 15, 2009
if u truely luv ur gel then u shouldn't feedup talking to her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Questions You Can Ask A Girl And Make Her Get In The Mood / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.