Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) (6259 Views)

5 Months Caucasian And 4 Months Boerboel. / Cross Breeding A Caucasian And St Bernard / Caucasian And GSD Mix For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) by Toju200(m): 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
Dreazy23:
He looks good, did you relax his fur though?
nope just his normal antispectic soap.Thats all.
Re: Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) by Dreazy23(m): 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2019
Toju200:
nope just his normal antispectic soap.Thats all.

That's lovely
Re: Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) by Toju200(m): 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
Dreazy23:

That's lovely
thanks
Re: Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) by Toju200(m): 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2019
Merry Christmas in arrear grin

2 Likes

Re: Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) by Toju200(m): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2019

Re: Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) by Toju200(m): 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2019
grin

Re: Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) by vincentjk(m): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2019
Toju200:

He looks good. How old now?
Re: Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) by Toju200(m): 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
vincentjk:

He looks good. How old now?
6months
Re: Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) by vincentjk(m): 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2019
Toju200:
6months

Ok well done with him bro
Re: Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) by Toju200(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2019
vincentjk:

Ok well done with him bro
Thanks augusto looks perfecto..
Re: Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) by vincentjk(m): 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
Toju200:
Thanks augusto looks perfecto..

Thans man
Re: Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) by Toju200(m): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2019
vincentjk:

Thans man
e stud go reach 500k o grin
Re: Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) by vincentjk(m): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2019
Toju200:
e stud go reach 500k o grin

Lols stop whyning me abeg. btw augusto isn't the best of quality around but a regular well bred dog from good bloodlines with tough nerved instincts. He isn't really a breeding stock. I don't use my dogs for stud services btw
Re: Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) by Toju200(m): 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2019
vincentjk:

Lols stop whyning me abeg. btw augusto isn't the best of quality around but a regular well bred dog from good bloodlines with tough nerved instincts. He isn't really a breeding stock. I don't use my dogs for stud services btw
why na
Re: Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) by vincentjk(m): 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
Toju200:
why na

Nothing just choice. I promised never to breed any dog again btw I'm a busy man so I barely have time
Re: Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) by Toju200(m): 11:36am On Jan 10, 2020
Good afternoon hux...
So during the week I was doing some research and I discovered spark isn't a Caucasian,but a breed very similar to it.. Something spla....!!! grin I don't really know how to spell em.
And also at 5-6 months spark is already breaking chains I need a very strong type of Leash.Chains can't hold him again.Two chains now has been broken by him...

Has anyone's dog behaved like this
Re: Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) by IamAnderson(m): 11:43am On Jan 10, 2020
Toju200:
Good afternoon hux...
So during the week I was doing some research and I discovered spark isn't a Caucasian,but a breed very similar to it.. Something spla....!!! grin I don't really know how to spell em.
And also at 5-6 months spark is already breaking chains I need a very strong type of Leash.Chains can't hold him again.Two chains now has been broken by him...

Has anyone's dog behaved like this
you mean sarplaninac Shepherd?
what makes you think so?
Re: Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) by Toju200(m): 11:49am On Jan 10, 2020
IamAnderson:

you mean sarplaninac Shepherd?
what makes you think so?
yes that's it....
I've been doing some comparisons..And I've been more similarities of a sarplaninac sherpherd than a Caucasian. He's less furier than a Caucasian He's not chubby like a Caucasian. He's coat pattern and type is that of a sarplaninac sherpherd...
Re: Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) by IamAnderson(m): 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
Toju200:
yes that's it....
I've been doing some comparisons..And I've been more similarities of a sarplaninac sherpherd than a Caucasian. He's less furier than a Caucasian He's not chubby like a Caucasian. He's coat pattern and type is that of a sarplaninac sherpherd...
if we should go into dogs that resemble the Caucasian Shepherd you'll see that the variety is too much for you to pick sarplaninac as the next probable breed your dog is,
there's the Armenian gampr, karst Shepherd, some European shepherds e.t.c

you actually can't tell without a DNA test, the similarities are so close, most times mere looking at the dog isn't enough.
one thing you need to know is that not every Caucasian is chubby or hairy, the Caucasian Shepherd comes in different sizes,colours and forms.
some don't have black masks, some are small, some have very short coats e.t.c
the one's you see being imported by most kennels are selected for appearance, don't think because a Caucasian doesn't look like them it's not pure bred or it's not a Caucasian.
even in the countries they order them from you'll see various variations but they mostly select the type we see most times.

sarplaninacs are mostly found in the U.S, Greece, Romania and the sar mountains. what are the chances spark's ancestors were imported from those countries and not Russia (which is where most Caucasians come from)?

you actually can't tell by just looking at pictures,and judging a 6 month old dog cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) by UniportAgbero: 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
IamAnderson:

if we should go into dogs that resemble the Caucasian Shepherd you'll sew that the variety is too much for you to pick sarplaninac as the next probable breed your dog is,

you actually can't tell without a DNA test, the similarities are so close, most times mere looking at the dog isn't enough.
one thing you need to know is that not every Caucasian is chubby or hairy, the Caucasian Shepherd comes in different sizes,colours and forms.
the one's you see being imported by most kennels are selected for appearance, don't think because a Caucasian doesn't look like them it's not pure bred or it's not a Caucasian.
even in the countries they order them from you'll see various variations but they mostly select the type we see most times.

sarplaninacs are mostly found in the U.S, Greece, Romania and the sat mountains. what are the chances spark's ancestors were imported from those countries and not Russia (which is where most Caucasians come from)?

you actually can't tell by just looking at pictures,and judging a 6 month old dog cheesy

I personally think you're the best breeder on here. Can't wait to finally meet you in person

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) by IamAnderson(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
UniportAgbero:

I personally think you're the best breeder on here. Can't wait to finally meet you in person
lol I appreciate the compliment but I'm not a breeder I'm a dog owner/lover wink

2 Likes

Re: Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) by UniportAgbero: 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
IamAnderson:

lol I appreciate the compliment but I'm not a breeder I'm a dog owner/lover wink

Wow. Just wow.

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) by Toju200(m): 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
IamAnderson na the baba oo.
Na him I dey seek advice from..
His knowledge for dogs is Wow....!!!

I wonder why u never get kennel o.

2 Likes

Re: Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) by Toju200(m): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
IamAnderson:

if we should go into dogs that resemble the Caucasian Shepherd you'll see that the variety is too much for you to pick sarplaninac as the next probable breed your dog is,

sarplaninacs are mostly found in the U.S, Greece, Romania and the sar mountains. what are the chances spark's ancestors were imported from those countries and not Russia (which is where most Caucasians come from)?

Ok thanks my oga..
What about the chain breaking issue....
Re: Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) by IamAnderson(m): 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
Toju200:
IamAnderson na the baba oo. Na him I dey seek advice from.. His knowledge for dogs is Wow....!!!
lmao thank you cheesy
Re: Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) by IamAnderson(m): 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
Toju200:
Ok thanks my oga.. What about the chain breaking issue....
do you have a kennel for him? that's a better plan since he's always trying to cut his chain
Re: Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) by Toju200(m): 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
IamAnderson:

do you have a kennel for him?
that's a better plan since he's always trying to cut his chain
yes he has..
Re: Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) by IamAnderson(m): 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
Toju200:
yes he has..
then lock him up instead of chaining him when he's being aggressive.
Re: Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) by UniportAgbero: 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
Toju200:
IamAnderson na the baba oo.
Na him I dey seek advice from..
His knowledge for dogs is Wow....!!!

You’re on point brother
Re: Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) by vincentjk(m): 6:37am On Jan 11, 2020
UniportAgbero:

Yes he's one of the best dude with a lot of knowledge about dogs here on nairaland. Kudos IAMANDERSON

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) by IamAnderson(m): 6:41am On Jan 11, 2020
vincentjk:

Yes he's one of the best dude with a lot of knowledge about dogs here on nairaland. Kudos IAMANDERSON
thank you all cheesy
I'm really flattered

1 Like

Re: Dairy Of My Boys:spark(caucasian) And Rico(lhasa Apso) by Toju200(m): 8:05am On Jan 13, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indian Girl Marries A Dog To Warn Off Evil Spirits (Pics And Video) / Pet Supplies And Accessories. / What Is The Right Breed Of My Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.