Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React (101802 Views)

OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU / Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by linearity: 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

When will Men know that this kpekus and women can destroy a man faster than a nuclear bomb, if it means fvcking your wife every morning please do, you cant go around grin harrasing people because of your Hot animal nature

I just watched the Documentary(still airing on NTA), and damn!!! the man finished himself, but the problem here is 70% of men criticising him would fall for the BBC setup... imagine a girl comes to meet you at your church that she needs an admission and you invite her over to your office and she came alone, and the foolish man prayed, and started toasting her, telling her she's bautiful repeatedly and asking about her sex life without the girl protesting,.. Oga doesnt know he is about to become famous for trying his luck at getting laid, the Ghana man even took the girl out bought her gift ask her to marry him but its still sexual harrasment

Moral lesson(from COZA and this Unilag story), if a woman comes at you, or visit you alone, never ever continue the meeting being alone with a woman so devil doesnt disgrace you, because according to the video even if you dont tourch her and you merely make a verbal move (toasting) then you are guilty of sexual harrasment

Like comedian Okey put it, men have two heads/brains; the one on top and the one below.

The one on top na him go school and na him learn something. The one below no dey enter class and the two brains don’t work at the same time. When the one on top is active and working, the one below is shutdown and sleeping.

But, once the one below wakes up, the one on top will quickly shutdown and go to sleep.

For most men reading your dissertation, the head/brain on top truly appreciate it and have learnt it’s lesson and have promised to apply them 24/7/365, the one on top is now active and working.

We hope it stays that way.....but, you know say, anything that goes up, does not stay there forever.

7 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by edoairways: 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
Osobi32:
don't expect these guys to come out ok.... Shame won't let them speak up
Na wa oh!. This is what they call investigative journalism because there are facts to back a claim. The Dakolos should have adopted this method to track that pastor

6 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:

You are a man please watch the video and swear to God that made you that you honestly feel the two men harrassed the ladies

slowly men are going to go through loads of accusation if this trend goes and nobody would ask anybody out or pay complement

He is guilty so keep shut

4 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by therajah: 11:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
tillaman:
Madddd!!
I really think our country needs to sold to the Britons again

Sold?? U only sell what has value. Dash them... free of charge and pay them sef for collecting scrap! Dont u know nigeria is an headache...
Nigeria dat they are supposed to use as jare!!

4 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by Osobi32(m): 11:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
delishpot:

Let the male students come out and make complaints too. I would very much love to see that crazy lectures pay the price be it male or female.
my brother shame won't let the male victims speak up..... Just visit IMSU and alvan and see things for yourself

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by solmusdesigns: 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

He is guilty so keep shut

Guilty of what exactly? he never tourched her, she was never her student, she came to him on all ocassion.. the sexual question he asked was have you had sex before so please what guilt are you talking about man or you dont have common data to watch the video or you are part of people who want men humiliated for being men

4 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

When will Men know that this kpekus and women can destroy a man faster than a nuclear bomb, if it means fvcking your wife every morning please do, you cant go around grin harrasing people because of your Hot animal nature

I just watched the Documentary(still airing on NTA), and damn!!! the man finished himself, but the problem here is 70% of men criticising him would fall for the BBC setup... imagine a girl comes to meet you at your church that she needs an admission and you invite her over to your office and she came alone, and the foolish man prayed, and started toasting her, telling her she's bautiful repeatedly and asking about her sex life without the girl protesting,.. Oga doesnt know he is about to become famous for trying his luck at getting laid, the Ghana man even took the girl out bought her gift ask her to marry him but its still sexual harrasment

Moral lesson(from COZA and this Unilag story), if a woman comes at you, or visit you alone, never ever continue the meeting being alone with a woman so devil doesnt disgrace you, because according to the video even if you dont tourch her and you merely make a verbal move (toasting) then you are guilty of sexual harrasment

DEAR MEN IF YOU HAVE SENSE BEFORE YOU EVER ASK ANY LADY ANYTHING RELATING TO DATING KINDLY MAKE HER SIGN A CONSENT FORM AND NEVER EVER STAY IN A ROOM WITH A LADY ALONE

in countries where things work its against the code for a lecturer to be asking out his female student for a date let alone making sexual advances at her.e don tey wey naija lecturers dey smash female students in exchange for grades since the early 90s and till now.its viewed as a normal thing in naija and idris abu kareem even highlighted it in his music mister lecturer.since this lecturer is a pastor im go use im influence get off the hook.the school will cover up for him and say it wasnt him but a clone or double or it was video shop or whatever.no be naija again cheesy.

10 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by Osobi32(m): 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
edoairways:

Na wa oh!. This is what they call investigative journalism because there are facts to back a claim. The Dakolos should have adopted this method to track that pastor
yea... Guy our education system is bleeped.... I swear if they can investigate IMSU and alvan ikoku am sure they will jail all the lecturers. Young ladies no longer study coz they believe in the power between their legs

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by solmusdesigns: 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
lefulefu:
in countries where things work its against the code for a lecturer to be asking out his female student for a date let alone making sexual advances at her.e don tey wey naija lecturers dey smash female students since the early 90s and till now.its viewed as a normal thing in naija and idris abu kareem even highlighted it in his music mister lecturer.since this lecturer is a pastor im go use im influence get off the hook.the school will cover up for him and say it wasnt him but a clone or double or it was video shop or whatever.no be naija again cheesy.

Kemi the girl wasnt a student.. she was aspiring to enter the University... moraly the man is very wrong as a pastor but idoubt legally they can substantiate a criminal case

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by midnighter(f): 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2019

5 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by danhans(m): 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
Unrepentant pastor,All this guy men calling them self pastor,they don't know God at all

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by solmusdesigns: 11:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
midnighter:

...so what does has she had sex before got to do with her project... can you see what youre defending?

How can a lecturer who has been to school at least 4 times be behaving like a common tout...dont we have standards in this country

He is in loco parentis, if he notices a student getting attached to him hes supposed to chase her away as the adult in the situation... do you think lecturers in other countries havent noticed the fine shapes of their students?!

Well what do i know...the last time i stayed overnight in hospital the doctor tried to hold my hands when i was about sleeping...this country sha..

She isnt a student and not defending her project, she came to meet the man that she needs admission in unilag, he invited her over and she came three times before the man initiated his toasting( you are bueatiful repeatedly) not once t=did he tourch her

Moraly the man is wrong..but please i also beg you to watch the video fully and reason on a nuetral ground.. because should everyone come up with allegation over complements made without "touch" then half of men in the world would be destroyed and shattered...

5 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by skyfather09(m): 11:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
Jaykay10:
This people no reach Imsu in owerri, come bussines admin, come see where girls dee gist the size of a lecturer thing
70%of Imsu lecturers are into this sex for mark
girls don suffer.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Kemi the girl wasnt a student.. she was aspiring to enter the University... moraly the man is very wrong as a pastor but idoubt legally they can substantiate a criminal case
as a lecturer he was wrong as well even though she is an aspiring student.i saw the video where he was using his hands to hold the girl and trying to caress her .bro in a country where things work holding a lady"s boobs or grabbing her backside who is neither ur wife or girlfriend is sexual harrassement. in nigeria i know its a normal thing.as a lecturer he"s supposed to act professionally.imagine a pastor refering to a hotel he and his colleagues sleep with female students as cold room grin.same pastor that will climb the pulpit on sundays blasting guys who have consensual sex with their girlfriends as evil doers and going to hell grin.after buhari fear a naija pastor and im be lecturer double fear am grin.

7 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by midnighter(f): 11:58pm On Oct 07, 2019

5 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by solmusdesigns: 12:00am On Oct 08, 2019
midnighter:

You didnt read what I wrote...

Im watching it now, i know shes not a student. We know that even if she were a student, he would have done the same thing.

Why are you defending the sick old man...why is he toasting a prospective student...so what then is the purpose of his years of study if he still chooses to behave like an animal...

Do you realise there is something known as "inappropriate conduct"? Even as a pastor, he should not make such remarks, its not proper...

Moraly he is wrong, but in a legal working system with what i watched the man didnt commit any crime, no force, no intimidation, no corcsion nothing

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by solmusdesigns: 12:03am On Oct 08, 2019
lefulefu:
as a lecturer he was wrong as well even though she is an aspiring student.i saw the video where he was using his hands to hold the girl and trying to caress her .bro in a country where things work holding a lady"s boobs or grabbing her backside who is neither ur wife or girlfriend is sexual harrassement. in nigeria i know its a normal thing.as a lecturer he"s supposed to act professionally.imagine a pastor refering to a hotel he and his colleagues sleep with female students as cold room grin.same pastor that will climb the pulpit on sundays blasting guys who have consensual sex with their girlfriends as evil doers and going to hell grin.after buhari fear a naija pastor and im be lecturer double fear am grin.

The economics lecturer that took the reporter to the club was very out of line cos the reporter clearly stated she is a student and he still proceeded with his advances saying he is only human.. that deserves a petition on misconduct

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 08, 2019
Jaykay10:
This people no reach Imsu in owerri, come bussines admin, come see where girls dee gist the size of a lecturer thing
70%of Imsu lecturers are into this sex for mark
not only IMSU..its across almost all nigerian govt universities.i no know weda private univs don dey involve.during classes many of these female undergraduates no dey attend classes.they will be travelling across the country doing runz and wen time don reach for exam or tests dem go come lecturer office with skimpy wears and no undies hoping to seduce the lecturers in exchange for high grade. though there some innocent girls some lecturers harrass into having sex with them just because they just attractive.some lecturers also make it a hobby sleeping with married female undergraduates.

4 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

The economics lecturer that took the reporter to the club was very out of line cos the reporter clearly stated she is a student and he still proceeded with his advances saying he is only human.. that deserves a petition on misconduct
there will be no petition on misconduct.they will bury the case.
Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by Urchman200: 12:05am On Oct 08, 2019
The news is going to take the whole of this month, sowore is still in captivity have not heard any of them react ooo,Nigeria celebrities have a way of paroticing issues that are less important and leave main issues that have national important unattended to .

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 08, 2019
Urchman200:
The news is going to take the whole of this month, sowore is still in captivity have not heard any of them react ooo,Nigeria celebrities have a way of paroticing issues that are less important and leave main issues that have national important unattended to .
this issue is also as important as that of Sowere.at least this one is not BBN

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by solmusdesigns: 12:07am On Oct 08, 2019
lefulefu:
there will be no petition on misconduct.they will bury the case.

Unilag and University of Ghana already asked BBC to come up with factual eveidence of any wrong doings on the part of their staffs... and Uni ghana clearly wouldnt follow it up

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by baratech: 12:08am On Oct 08, 2019
tillaman:
Madddd!!
I really think our country needs to sold to the Britons again

Britons are even nice small... It should be sold to either Russians, Chinese or Germans.... When they discipline us finish... We go behave well

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Unilag and University of Ghana already asked BBC to come up with factual eveidence of any wrong doings on the part of their staffs... and Uni ghana clearly wouldnt follow it up
those videos nko? those ones are enuf evidence maybe not to sack the lecturer but to suspend them for some days for unprofesional conduct.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by solmusdesigns: 12:13am On Oct 08, 2019
midnighter:

You didnt read what I wrote...

Im watching it now, i know shes not a student. We know that even if she were a student, he would have done the same thing.

Why are you defending the sick old man...why is he toasting a prospective student...so what then is the purpose of his years of study if he still chooses to behave like an animal...

Do you realise there is something known as "inappropriate conduct"? Even as a pastor, he should not make such remarks, its not proper...

ok lets get it clear... do you think the man deserves to loose his job, and diginity for what transpired in the video(the four square man) ?

If a lady lecturer makes complement about a male "aspiring" student and ask about his sexual life (lets say .. hey you are a cute guy, how many lady have you being with) is that enough grounds to get her on the news and get her fired, without her forcing him, or groping him

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by Urchman200: 12:13am On Oct 08, 2019
lefulefu:
this issue is also as important as that of Sowere.at least this one is not BBN
I give it to u for been awake up to dis moment, u no dey sleep?brother how I wish u will understand how I mean, this celebrities careless about us abeg, dakolo wife is a clear example, how all of them became chemical reactions but lost their voices on the issue of sowore. Is only pressure from the masses that can make the government to change their evil policies,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 08, 2019
Urchman200:
I give it to u for been awake up to dis moment, u no dey sleep?,
its 7:15 pm over here bros

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by solmusdesigns: 12:16am On Oct 08, 2019
lefulefu:
those videos nko? those ones are enuf evidence maybe not to sack the lecturer but to suspend them for some days for unprofesional conduct.

that was the bane of publishing the video by the reporters, they sent it to the two universities and the Universities didnt react in a way they wanted hence thier introductory statements on Universities being complicit to the whole issue

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by osazsky(m): 12:16am On Oct 08, 2019
Africans we are our own prob,so because it was BBC that did it VCs are now taking them serious I remember how one female student filmed and framed a lecturer in AAU then the poor female student was rusticated and d lecturer given double promotion,who did this to us

8 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:16am On Oct 08, 2019
when I was in school, no female lecturer ever offered to take me to the Hot room, just to increase my marks.

what a biased world we live in. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 08, 2019
Urchman200:
I give it to u for been awake up to dis moment, u no dey sleep?brother how I wish u will understand how I mean, this celebrities careless about us abeg, dakolo wife is a clear example, how all of them became chemical reactions but lost their voices on the issue of sowore. Is only pressure from the masses that can make the government to change their evil policies,
but we not talking of dakolo"s wife nau.that one fit be script or she was crushing on the handsome pastor as a teenager but the pastor crushed her heart. as for sex for grades in our naija universities we all know dats for real and innocent girls get harrassed by pot bellied old lecturers.at least u go worry for dat one if u get younger sis nau.

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by Kiezodumah(m): 12:21am On Oct 08, 2019
Tolexander:
Definitely, things are going to change with our education system with this revelation.

The lecturers will think twice if it isn’t a hoax, if any lady comes around to offer sex for mark.

Seriously?? shocked shocked If u think so pls have a rethink. It changes nothing. Naijas problem is deeply rooted. As we speak, I can bet my life that there is a lecturer somewhere in this country sleeping with a student. Its like 1 student get laid by a lecturer (male or female) every 5 minutes in Nigerian universities

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / Federal University OYE EKITI Admission Here / Girl In Babcock University Sex Tape Gets International Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.