Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,038 members, 7,956,866 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React (102495 Views)

OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU / Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

that was the bane of publishing the video by the reporters, they sent it to the two universities and the Universities didnt react in a way they wanted hence thier introductory statements on Universities being complicit to the whole issue
its a good thing they made the videos public. the time i was in ekpoma there was this well respected lecturer who was a kinght in his church and he was caught pants down with a female student and with the girl"s answer sheet with him.some students videod it and it got out and the noise dat followed was so loud dat the school had no choice but to sack him.the foolish man allowed himself to be set up by kpekus,.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 08, 2019
osazsky:
Africans we are our own prob,so because it was BBC that did it VCs are now taking them serious I remember how one female student filmed and framed a lecturer in AAU then the poor female student was rusticated and d lecturer given double promotion,who did this to us
no the lecturer was sacked as well

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by Sagay212: 12:25am On Oct 08, 2019
Lol...see wetin towtow dey cause for foo.lish old men. E see small girl begin yarn rubbish becuase of sex. E begin confess both the one dem ask am and wetin dem no ask. There are so many fo.olish men like him. Once they see woman they automatically lose their senses.

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by blueghost(m): 12:27am On Oct 08, 2019
Cold room kee you there

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by Urchman200: 12:28am On Oct 08, 2019
lefulefu:
but we not talking of dakolo"s wife nau.that one fit be script or she was crushing on the handsome pastor as a teenager but the pastor crushed her heart. as for sex for grades in our naija universities we all know dats for real and innocent girls get harrassed by pot bellied old lecturers.at least u go worry for dat one if u get younger sis nau.
I agree with you is just that so many things has gone wrong in this country are not used to seeing this so called celebrities react .
They react when it has to do with rape and sex abuse, I am not in any way supporting rape, a lot of things are going wrong in this nation.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by BlackSpanner: 12:29am On Oct 08, 2019
Osobi32:
We are here condemning the male lecturers forgetting that their female colleagues are worse. The female lecturers turn male students into their sex slave and convert female students to lesbians. Just visit IMSU and u will confirm this.

Female lecturers!!! Bros are you sure of what you are typing.... Just asking. I didn't school there

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by solmusdesigns: 12:29am On Oct 08, 2019
lefulefu:
its a good thing they made the videos public. the time i was in ekpoma there was this well respected lecturer who was a kinght in his church and he was caught pants down with a female student and with the girl"s answer sheet with him.some students videod it and it got out and the noise dat followed was so loud dat the school had no choice but to sack him.the foolish man allowed himself to be set up by kpekus,.

lol I think i remember that viral video of the man begging the girls hostel mates

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

lol I think i remember that viral video of the man begging the girls hostel mates
grin grin grin grin grin grin yea and na guys wey d man don give endless carryovers torment am like dat grin

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by AmeLonRo(m): 12:37am On Oct 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 08, 2019
Urchman200:
I agree with you is just that so many things has gone wrong in this country are not used to seeing this so called celebrities react .javascript:void(0);
They react when it has to do with rape and sex abuse, I am not in any way supporting rape, a lot of things are going wrong in this nation.
abeg forget our yeyebrities wey dey carry non important issues for head grin.like d one who said she fasted and prayed for one week for Mercy to win BB naija grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:47am On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Guilty of what exactly? he never tourched her, she was never her student, she came to him on all ocassion.. the sexual question he asked was have you had sex before so please what guilt are you talking about man or you dont have common data to watch the video or you are part of people who want men humiliated for being men

You are a sexual predator so you will always defend your crew.....

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by solmusdesigns: 12:53am On Oct 08, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

You are a sexual predator so you will always defend your crew.....

yeah yeah grin call me a predator.. i am a man and i must chase a woman and not the other way around.. its perfectly natural except you are bobrisky

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by midnighter(f): 1:02am On Oct 08, 2019

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by trilobite: 1:04am On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Moraly he is wrong, but in a legal working system with what i watched the man didnt commit any crime, no force, no intimidation, no corcsion nothing

So grabbing her without her consent is what? God help you.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by solmusdesigns: 1:11am On Oct 08, 2019
trilobite:

So grabbing her without her consent is what? God help you.

where in the video did he grab her without her consent? talking about the foursquare guy and the ghana lecturer where exactly? or you also never watched the video

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by solmusdesigns: 1:12am On Oct 08, 2019
Ashvik:
fool like you

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by Modan: 1:21am On Oct 08, 2019
University of ado ekiti... Science faculty ... Chemistry dept... Adefemi... Isotope...fagbuaro... God is watching u

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by DexterousOne(m): 1:27am On Oct 08, 2019
foolbuster:

Nothing will change. They will rather become more cautious. This thing has been going on for decades, once in a while there is a scandal, people make noise, few heads roll and thats it then its back to business as usual
The root cause of why everything is rotten in the country has not been dealt with. Sex for marks is just one of the vices of a messed up society.

Yea

A rotten society

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by friendlyadvice: 1:33am On Oct 08, 2019
grin uche jombo dey talk as if she no dey fvck to get roles and don jazzy dey do as if e no fvck dija and tiwa before e sign dem, see e bad english sef

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by friendlyadvice: 1:34am On Oct 08, 2019
foolbuster:

Nothing will change.
This is so comforting because sex for grades is the only reason I want to be a Nigerian lecturer
Thank you very much

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by francisisking: 1:36am On Oct 08, 2019
BBC should leave us with our problems, nothing good can come out of their news site always looking for means to bring us down, why not talk about our sufferings as a nation.... bad leadership, terrorism and so on.... and help us to tackle the problems instead of tryna bring us down.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by chikeze(m): 1:47am On Oct 08, 2019
delishpot:
Rapist Nigerian men would hate this. They dont mind raping their own daughters and sons.......why would they care about other peoples daughters? I keep saying it 90 percent of men in Nigeria are rapists and sexual perverts. Even your religious leaders. Those god of men are mostly downlow sexual deviants. Using Gods holly name to commit demonic atrocities

Which include your perverted father and brother abi? undecided

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by Ashvik(m): 1:59am On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Still not sure... check the mirror, it doesn't lie

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by BigBashiru: 2:19am On Oct 08, 2019
realestniggah:
I watched the video and he seem so relax talking about this.. That should tell you he and his colleagues have been at it for a long time now.. Makes you question the certificate of a lady who graduated institutions like this.

I just hope BBC had an extensive Investigation into various universities around the country to uncover more culprits like him.

Why can't NTA do it? See you are already depending on white man. Nothing in Nigeria was built by Nigerians all the highways and rails are being built by foreigners. The ones built by Nigerians is often poorly done.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by BigBashiru: 2:21am On Oct 08, 2019
francisisking:
BBC should leave us with our problems, nothing good can come out of their news site always looking for means to bring us down, why not talk about our sufferings as a nation.... bad leadership, terrorism and so on.... and help us to tackle the problems instead of tryna bring us down.

Sex for marks is bad leadership. Africans with their low iq deserve to be mocked by the BBC. And Nigeria needs more colonization. The black man is unable to govern himself!

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by ABCthings: 2:21am On Oct 08, 2019
BigBashiru:

Why can't NTA do it? See you are already depending on white man. Nothing in Nigeria was built by Nigerians all the highways and rails are being built by foreigners. The ones built by Nigerians is often poorly done.
That why we couldn't do anything serious to S.A

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by francisisking: 2:31am On Oct 08, 2019
BigBashiru:

Sex for marks is bad leadership. Africans with their low iq deserve to be mocked by the BBC. And Nigeria needs more colonization. The black man is unable to govern himself!
I agree and still disagree with your post..... BBC like their counterpart CNN are fond of tarnishing a country's image, they should talk more about our governance and how we are faring since independence, they are the ones that created this problems from the onset. This(sex for marks) is just a reflection of a failed nation... I expect them to be the biggest critics of this administration like the days of Jonathan, not bringing one issue to distract us from tyranny staring at us in the face.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by asspen8: 2:35am On Oct 08, 2019
fr3do:
The man no admit say im dey do

The person making the video just took advantage of the man
u must be very stupid for saying that,I pray ur daughter or sister fall victim of this without any justice.......idiot

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by asspen8: 2:38am On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

You are a man please watch the video and swear to God that made you that you honestly feel the two men harrassed the ladies

slowly men are going to go through loads of accusation if this trend goes and nobody would ask anybody out or pay complement

u dey mad niii,ave you watched he full documentary 59:32 mins

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by trilobite: 2:43am On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

where in the video did he grab her without her consent? talking about the foursquare guy and the ghana lecturer where exactly? or you also never watched the video

I'm talking about the Nigerian guy!! Didn't you see where he jumped on her with his fat body?!!! My goodness!! People like you will have daughters scared to talk to them.
Keep supporting stupidity.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / Dentistry And Dental Surgery As A Career In Nigeria / The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.