Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React (102488 Views)

OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU / Sex For Marks: What We Have Done To Professor Akindele - OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by BigBashiru: 2:44am On Oct 08, 2019
francisisking:
I agree and still disagree with your post..... BBC like their counterpart CNN are fond of tarnishing a country's image, they should talk more about our governance and how we are faring since independence, they are the ones that created this problems from the onset. This(sex for marks) is just a reflection of a failed nation... I expect them to be the biggest critics of this administration like the days of Jonathan, not bringing one issue to distract us from tyranny staring at us in the face.

Why shouldn't Nigeria he mocked/ image tarnished? As I speak thousands of Africans are trying to illegally cross into Europe, many Nigerians are still looking for female pants to use for rituals, black man lacks collective thinking and is disproportionately self centered. The black race is cursed.

Africa itself is a mockery and I love Nigeria's image being "tarnished" so why isn't there sex for marks in Europe? The real reason is because Africa is cursed.

4 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by francisisking: 2:58am On Oct 08, 2019
BigBashiru:

Why shouldn't Nigeria he mocked/ image tarnished? As I speak thousands of Africans are trying to illegally cross into Europe, many Nigerians are still looking for female pants to use for rituals, black man lacks collective thinking and is disproportionately self centered. The black race is cursed.

Africa itself is a mockery and I love Nigeria's image being "tarnished" so why isn't there sex for marks in Europe? The real reason is because Africa is cursed.
If they didn't create the mess as at then there won't be any need to cross to Europe... what for? it will be better if the imperialist leave us to our own problems, we already have more than enough problems to cater for. They should be more concerned about reviving their dead empire than Nigeria's problem. mtcheew.
Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by PDPGuy: 3:05am On Oct 08, 2019
Osobi32:
We are here condemning the male lecturers forgetting that their female colleagues are worse. The female lecturers turn male students into their sex slave and convert female students to lesbians. Just visit IMSU and u will confirm this.
Seriously? shocked shocked
Do you know of an example of a female lecturer doing such a thing?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by BigBashiru: 3:16am On Oct 08, 2019
francisisking:
If they didn't create the mess as at then there won't be any need to cross to Europe... what for? it will be better if the imperialist leave us to our own problems, we already have more than enough problems to cater for. They should be more concerned about reviving their dead empire than Nigeria's problem. mtcheew.

One of the signs of low iq cursed people is refusal to take responsibility. You are still blaming white men. Africa deserved to be colonized - as a matter of fact it was blacks that sold themselves as slaves - is it not blacks kidnapping themselves now? The same way they are kidnapping themselves now for 50million was the same way they sold themselves to whites for 50million. and even racism is justifiable according to some people because Africans have made no meaningful contribution to the world and continue to depend on white man - that's the basis of racism. These are the most useless people on earth.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by francisisking: 3:28am On Oct 08, 2019
BigBashiru:

One of the signs of low iq cursed people is refusal to take responsibility. You are still blaming white men. Africa deserved to be colonized - as a matter of fact it was blacks that sold themselves as slaves - is it not blacks kidnapping themselves now? The same way they are kidnapping themselves now for 50million was the same way they sold themselves to whites for 50million. and even racism is justifiable according to some people because Africans have made no meaningful contribution to the world and continue to depend on white man - that's the basis of racism. These are the most useless people on earth.
That will still not stop me from saying " The British should leave us alone" to our problems.... do you see them criticizing the govt? want to know why? It is because they are benefiting from our oil, and what do they give us in return puppet, you think we are independent? no but we are being colonized already but through neo colonialism, IMF debts, devaluation of our currency and so on which puts us in perpetual slavery... come on man be wise. This people are only after their self interest. I hate it when people like you ass licks the west. If they care about you they should start with the leaders first..
Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by BigBashiru: 3:40am On Oct 08, 2019
francisisking:
That will still not stop me from saying " The British should leave us alone" to our problems.... do you see them criticizing the govt? want to know why? It is because they are benefiting from our oil, and what do they give us in return puppet, you think we are independent? no but we are being colonized already but through neo colonialism, IMF debts, devaluation of our currency and so on which puts us in perpetual slavery... come on man be wise. This people are only after their self interest. I hate it when people like you ass licks the west. If they care about you they should start with the leaders first..

If the British and Americans didn't tell you that you had oil would you have known you had it? And if they didn't create the machines for refining it and explained to you how to refine it, would you have known how to refine it?

6 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by Nobody: 4:19am On Oct 08, 2019
Homeboiy:
Them never reach uniben

Even on Saturday morning a lecturer was fuccking a student at the office

But from what I have seen, it's the girls that are offering their bodies to these lecturers

Which office ....d faculty name pls
Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by TheSmoothTalker(m): 4:24am On Oct 08, 2019
Having ‘HOT’ s*x in a ‘COLD’ room. What irony? grin

Nairalanders, Please come through for me

I need at least 2k likes on this IG post to get a paid internship that’ll help boost my career.
Please click the link below & like the post. It only takes a few seconds.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ToQApFJGe/?igshid=s58ykuq01u4k

Love & light always ❤
Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by mysteryman2014: 4:53am On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Kemi the girl wasnt a student.. she was aspiring to enter the University... moraly the man is very wrong as a pastor but idoubt legally they can substantiate a criminal case

The lecturers were not randomly picked for investigation but rather selected after due diligence of determining randy lecturers from female students.

So the lecturer was not a victim but rather a pervert that was exposed for his shameful conduct of abusing his office for sexual gratification by harassing female students for sex.

6 Likes

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by semyman: 5:12am On Oct 08, 2019
Pastors are behind our problems in this country

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by Jaqenhghar: 5:15am On Oct 08, 2019
The hypocrites are out in full force. Before BBC they will pretend they didnt know this was going on

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by emmaQATAR5000: 5:19am On Oct 08, 2019
How can a room be cold while the body and bed are very warm like hot water.
Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by MetaPhysical: 5:23am On Oct 08, 2019
The guy spoilt market for pastors.
Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by achikolo(f): 5:23am On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

[/s]
Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by achikolo(f): 5:24am On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

that was the bane of publishing the video by the reporters, they sent it to the two universities and the Universities didnt react in a way they wanted hence thier introductory statements on Universities being complicit to the whole issue
[/s]
Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by achikolo(f): 5:24am On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

lol I think i remember that viral video of the man begging the girls hostel mates
[/s]
[s]
solmusdesigns:

yeah yeah grin call me a predator.. i am a man and i must chase a woman and not the other way around.. its perfectly natural except you are bobrisky
[/s]
Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by achikolo(f): 5:28am On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

You are a man please watch the video and swear to God that made you that you honestly feel the two men harrassed the ladies

slowly men are going to go through loads of accusation if this trend goes and nobody would ask anybody out or pay complement

[/s]
Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by achikolo(f): 5:28am On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Guilty of what exactly? he never tourched her, she was never her student, she came to him on all ocassion.. the sexual question he asked was have you had sex before so please what guilt are you talking about man or you dont have common data to watch the video or you are part of people who want men humiliated for being men
[/s]
Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by Twoclans(f): 5:29am On Oct 08, 2019
lefulefu:
its 7:15 pm over here bros

Ukwu king kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by achikolo(f): 5:31am On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Kemi the girl wasnt a student.. she was aspiring to enter the University... moraly the man is very wrong as a pastor but idoubt legally they can substantiate a criminal case
[/s]
Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by achikolo(f): 5:31am On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

She isnt a student and not defending her project, she came to meet the man that she needs admission in unilag, he invited her over and she came three times before the man initiated his toasting( you are bueatiful repeatedly) not once t=did he tourch her

Moraly the man is wrong..but please i also beg you to watch the video fully and reason on a nuetral ground.. because should everyone come up with allegation over complements made without "touch" then half of men in the world would be destroyed and shattered...
[/s]
Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by achikolo(f): 5:33am On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Moraly he is wrong, but in a legal working system with what i watched the man didnt commit any crime, no force, no intimidation, no corcsion nothing
[/s]

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by achikolo(f): 5:33am On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

The economics lecturer that took the reporter to the club was very out of line cos the reporter clearly stated she is a student and he still proceeded with his advances saying he is only human.. that deserves a petition on misconduct
[/s]
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Unilag and University of Ghana already asked BBC to come up with factual eveidence of any wrong doings on the part of their staffs... and Uni ghana clearly wouldnt follow it up
[/s]
Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by rabzy: 5:42am On Oct 08, 2019
PDPGuy:

Seriously? shocked shocked
Do you know of an example of a female lecturer doing such a thing?
If a female lecturer tries that with me...I would have strangle her the first time or if am merciful makeup her face she won't teach for a decade.
Mtchew
Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by achikolo(f): 5:43am On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

ok lets get it clear... do you think the man deserves to loose his job, and diginity for what transpired in the video(the four square man) ?

If a lady lecturer makes complement about a male "aspiring" student and ask about his sexual life (lets say .. hey you are a cute guy, how many lady have you being with) is that enough grounds to get her on the news and get her fired, without her forcing him, or groping him
[/s]
Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by achikolo(f): 5:43am On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

where in the video did he grab her without her consent? talking about the foursquare guy and the ghana lecturer where exactly? or you also never watched the video
[/s]
Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by tiredoflife(m): 5:44am On Oct 08, 2019
Most degrees of ladies who schooled in Nigeria should be withdrawn
This is proof how many got a certificate
Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 08, 2019
You haven't seen anything yet.. Nigeria will be worse than soddom and gommorah in the next couple of years, I can see the new generation are behaving exactly like ghetto akatas, we all know the end result.

Drugs, hiv, gang wars, fatherless babies,all sorts of sexual perversion and higher levels of poverty/ criminality.
In ten years from now at least 60 percent of Nigerians will be homosexual.

You can say I'm being cynical but just look around you.

It's better we start calling Nigerians nikata in preparation[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by Kaybaba5(m): 6:12am On Oct 08, 2019
Sex for marks

But what about guys

I hope it is vice ver3
Re: UNILAG Cold Room Where Sex For Marks Takes Place: Don Jazzy, Uche Jombo React by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

When will Men know that this kpekus and women can destroy a man faster than a nuclear bomb, if it means fvcking your wife every morning please do, you cant go around grin "harrasing" people because of your Hot animal nature

I just watched the Documentary(still airing on NTA), and damn!!! the man finished himself, but the problem here is 70% of men criticising him would fall for the BBC setup... imagine a girl comes to meet you at your church that she needs an admission and you invited her over to your office and she came alone like three times, and the foolish man prayed for her, advised her and started toasting her, telling her she's bautiful repeatedly and asking about her sex life without the girl protesting,.. Oga doesnt know he is about to become famous for trying his luck at getting laid, the Ghana man even took the girl out bought her gift and ask her to marry him but its still sexual harrasment

At this point everyone should know the defination of sexual harrasment and sexual abuse, to help save men from destruction.. because it seems, you cant tourch a ladies hand, you cant tell her she is beutiful and you definately most not be alone in an office with her or else you would be destroyed with a sexual harrasment lawsuit

Moral lesson(from COZA and this Unilag story), if a woman comes at you, or visit you alone, never ever continue the meeting being alone with a woman so devil doesnt disgrace you, because according to the video even if you dont tourch her and you merely make a verbal move (toasting) then you are guilty of sexual harrasment

DEAR MEN IF YOU HAVE SENSE BEFORE YOU EVER ASK ANY LADY ANYTHING RELATING TO DATING KINDLY MAKE HER SIGN A CONSENT FORM AND NEVER EVER STAY IN A ROOM WITH A LADY ALONE

there's something called code of conduct and conflict of interest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / Dentistry And Dental Surgery As A Career In Nigeria / The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.