Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

'being Alone And Celibate Can Lead To Depression' -alibaba Comedian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'being Alone And Celibate Can Lead To Depression' -alibaba Comedian (1061 Views)

We’re Married But Celibate / Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? / How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'being Alone And Celibate Can Lead To Depression' -alibaba Comedian by nancyiwuchukwuk: 6:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
The popular comedian, Atunyota Alleluya Akpobome, popularly known as Ali baba, condemns being single.

According to the Comedian on his post on Instagram  'Being in a relationship is important. Being alone and celibate... can lead you to depression faster than you think'

Read more on http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/10/07/being-alone-and-celibate-can-lead-to-depression-alibaba/

Re: 'being Alone And Celibate Can Lead To Depression' -alibaba Comedian by Maraokere: 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
lies...…..how na..rev.frs nko
Re: 'being Alone And Celibate Can Lead To Depression' -alibaba Comedian by Solsix(m): 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
Keep deceiving people, we have nuns and monks and people who are living a secluded life

1 Like

Re: 'being Alone And Celibate Can Lead To Depression' -alibaba Comedian by PureGoldh(m): 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
I actually don't understand what he just said
Re: 'being Alone And Celibate Can Lead To Depression' -alibaba Comedian by donbachi(m): 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
Meaning.....immorality kills depression.

1 Like

Re: 'being Alone And Celibate Can Lead To Depression' -alibaba Comedian by MisterGrace: 7:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
grin

Located in Abuja, we are an environmental consulting and web development company.

Contact us for your

Environmental Impact Assessment
Environmental Management Plans
Environmental Audit

Any website we designs comes with an Android App as a bonus.

Contact us on +234 708 530 2450
Re: 'being Alone And Celibate Can Lead To Depression' -alibaba Comedian by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
Being in a relationship is a beautiful thing, but being alone is better than being in a relationship with an unreasonable person. Being alone doesn't lead to depression. There's more to it than that.

The feelings I get when I decide not to date and guys are asking me out gives me joy. grin I will only feel depressed when I am not dating and no man is approaching.

4 Likes

Re: 'being Alone And Celibate Can Lead To Depression' -alibaba Comedian by sirusX(m): 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
Never make anyone feel less based on their life's decision.
Be humble to respect their choices.
What works for A might not work for B.
To each his own race

....besides everyone has something that makes them happy.
Being in certain relationship/marriages has even put some people into depression

2 Likes

Re: 'being Alone And Celibate Can Lead To Depression' -alibaba Comedian by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
Being alone, independent, celibate is the next best thing after fried rice,

Celibate - STD free

Being alone - no heart attack when there are missed calls, no cat fights, no unnecessary chats on irrelevancies..

Independent - no asking for permission to go out, no asking to go see a particular male friend, spending my money on myself as I like, where ever and when ever......

grin

4 Likes

Re: 'being Alone And Celibate Can Lead To Depression' -alibaba Comedian by missimelda01(f): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
You deserve a glass of champagne

I'm currently living my best life single cheesy
Fountainofyouth:

Celibate - STD free

Being alone - no heart attack when there are missed calls, no cat fights, no unnecessary chats on irrelevancies..

Independent - no asking for permission to go out, see a particular male friend, spending my money on myself as I like, where ever and when ever......

grin

Re: 'being Alone And Celibate Can Lead To Depression' -alibaba Comedian by missjo(f): 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
He's probably speaking for himself.
Re: 'being Alone And Celibate Can Lead To Depression' -alibaba Comedian by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
being alone is good, it makes you know more about your self

the nation that their is a soul mate out for you has lead many men and women to suicide especially when the so called soul mate decides to stop loving you.
Re: 'being Alone And Celibate Can Lead To Depression' -alibaba Comedian by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Celibate - STD free

Independent - no asking for permission to go out, see a particular male friend, spending my money on myself as I like, where ever and when ever......

grin

For now?? or Forever.....
Re: 'being Alone And Celibate Can Lead To Depression' -alibaba Comedian by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
Being Single is actually the best, no doubt
Re: 'being Alone And Celibate Can Lead To Depression' -alibaba Comedian by Raalsalghul: 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
Being single has saved me a lot of money.
Re: 'being Alone And Celibate Can Lead To Depression' -alibaba Comedian by Wuraola01(f): 11:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Being Single is actually the best, no doubt

Hmmm. Are you sure grin cheesy
Re: 'being Alone And Celibate Can Lead To Depression' -alibaba Comedian by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Celibate - STD free

Independent - no asking for permission to go out, no asking to go see a particular male friend, spending my money on myself as I like, where ever and when ever......

grin

This is the life right here! Nothing beats it! cheesy cheesy

And by the time you finally decide to commit, it would be for all the right reasons.
Re: 'being Alone And Celibate Can Lead To Depression' -alibaba Comedian by nancyiwuchukwuk: 9:42am On Oct 08, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Celibate - STD free

grin

i like that...who relationship help??
Re: 'being Alone And Celibate Can Lead To Depression' -alibaba Comedian by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:39am On Nov 02, 2019
Wuraola01:

Hmmm. Are you sure grin cheesy
wink
Re: 'being Alone And Celibate Can Lead To Depression' -alibaba Comedian by Kingsteve(m): 10:48am On Nov 02, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Celibate - STD free

grin

...but for how long?
Do you intend being a nun?

See...
You can run but you can't hide!
Re: 'being Alone And Celibate Can Lead To Depression' -alibaba Comedian by cerpvad(m): 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
You are a lady that's why staying single is easy for you. As a lady, you do enjoy staying single so far you have few guys who are falling over each other to woo you. However, this is a mere illusion of the companionship you are missing from a true love relationship
Fountainofyouth:

Celibate - STD free

grin

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Mercy Eke And Ike Onyema Get Married In A Private Ceremony / Where Is The Guy That Sells BOOKS Here ? / Mature Minds, What Are Your Sexual Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.