Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Your Advice Can Save My Emotional Trauma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Advice Can Save My Emotional Trauma (1020 Views)

What Advice Can You Give to Somebody About To Get Married? / Help!!! How Do I Save My Fiancée From The Trauma Of Sexual Abuse By Her Uncle? / Woman, 68, Laments How Her Love For Toyboy Cost Her £18K, Emotional Trauma (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice Can Save My Emotional Trauma by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
I am Sarah from Ghana though my momsy is a Nigerian, please i want someone to help me because some people come to this place just to find who they will destroy there private life, but the person will stumble and fall, am not here to seek for attention am here for a serious matter my mother died when i was very young and i use to have this inmate problem i don't know if i will call it spiritual or physical i don't sleep at night any longer i have visited serials of churches but it is getting worse, i gets angry at any slightest provocation next year i will turn out twenty seven but i don't even have any affection for man, though i have had some friends but when it wants to turn out to a serious one i will change my contact, i don't know what to do any more is really given me a lot of worry. I use to think that changing location could help now am in my maternal side but nothing have changed. I can only sleep two to three hours in the night then the remaining hours i will be awake, and am afraid of death.
Re: Your Advice Can Save My Emotional Trauma by Kestolove(m): 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
So u hv not tested preeq? U are missing oo

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Can Save My Emotional Trauma by donbachi(m): 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
Stop neglecting ur mental health.see a pschia doctor

2 Likes

Re: Your Advice Can Save My Emotional Trauma by STARGREEN(m): 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
There maybe people that have much more issues than you, yet they believe that it will be well. Tell yourself that it will be well. Join drama teams or dancing group to improve on your communication skill, entaract with people more. There's signs that you need a doctor kindly do. Remember, it will be well if you believe.

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Can Save My Emotional Trauma by Freestainworld(m): 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
Visit COZA, the pastor is good in attending women grin
Re: Your Advice Can Save My Emotional Trauma by yomi007k(m): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2019
I don't sleep too at night. I just took 2 hours nap this noon.
I can see ur into computers. How u want take get normal sleep? grin

I get angry easily too but I'm working on it.

I turn down some ladies too or don't just make any move at all. I even have a smaller circle of friends.

Baby , these are normal especially if you're in this yeye lagos. tongue

Talk another thing.

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Can Save My Emotional Trauma by lilmax(m): 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2019
I sleep 12minutes at night
Re: Your Advice Can Save My Emotional Trauma by crash12345: 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
quexhub:
I am Sarah from Ghana though my momsy is a Nigerian, please i want someone to help me because some people come to this place just to find who they will destroy there private life, but the person will stumble and fall, am not here to seek for attention am here for a serious matter my mother died when i was very young and i use to have this inmate problem i don't know if i will call it spiritual or physical i don't sleep at night any longer i have visited serials of churches but it is getting worse, i gets angry at any slightest provocation next year i will turn out twenty seven but i don't even have any affection for man, though i have had some friends but when it wants to turn out to a serious one i will change my contact, i don't know what to do any more is really given me a lot of worry. I use to think that changing location could help now am in my maternal side but nothing have changed. I can only sleep two to three hours in the night then the remaining hours i will be awake, and am afraid of death.
very unfortunate to hear Sarah. Do you reside in Ghana or Nigeria currently?
Re: Your Advice Can Save My Emotional Trauma by Lightangel65: 3:01pm On Dec 19, 2019
quexhub:

Nothing is wrong with you, marriage and dating are not compulsory. Chill out the world has fun things, and as far as you believe in Jesus all is ok

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Can Save My Emotional Trauma by yomi007k(m): 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
lilmax:
I sleep 12minutes at night
Talk true...u must be rich.

Can I send my cv?
Re: Your Advice Can Save My Emotional Trauma by Privatepart00: 3:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
quexhub:
Nothing bad in sleeping for two or three hours at night , It depends on the time you went to bed.Were you expecting to sleep all night till morning? Body no dey pain you for the bed huh? My sleeping mode just like yours, the next time I will be sleepy again is from 4 or 5 am the next day. Your fear and imagination is the only thing holding you back
Re: Your Advice Can Save My Emotional Trauma by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 20, 2019
Kestolove:
So u hv not tested preeq? U are missing oo
What does tasting preeq got to do with this write up such a nonsense comment by you.
Re: Your Advice Can Save My Emotional Trauma by sainttwist1(m): 8:48am On Dec 20, 2019
quexhub:
.......is likely there is something you need to speak out about something, like something is bothering you and you need to say it out or it need to be solved
Re: Your Advice Can Save My Emotional Trauma by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:54am On Dec 20, 2019
quexhub:
What does tasting preeq got to do with this write up such a nonsense comment by you.
. Ignore him. You are an intelligent and gorgeous Young woman. With that alone I believe you're gonna find your partner soon. And about being hot tempered, you can work on that, see a psychologist, a therapy session will help you become better, BTW, I would love to have you as a friend since I am also dealing with similar stuff and a tech aficionado, WhatsApp me, please. 08130565119
Re: Your Advice Can Save My Emotional Trauma by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 20, 2019
I don't know if i am d only one that has issues with people who quote long texts and end up writing just a sentence.

1 Like

Re: Your Advice Can Save My Emotional Trauma by samdavjustin(m): 9:19am On Dec 20, 2019
quexhub:

You need to go see a doctor, sleep apnea has a lot of effect on the body that’s y u get angry easily because your body is not getting enough rest.
The recommended hours of sleep each night is 8 hours.
Re: Your Advice Can Save My Emotional Trauma by femmoy(m): 9:45am On Dec 20, 2019
quexhub:

go and take weed,thank me later
Re: Your Advice Can Save My Emotional Trauma by Jflex07(m): 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
It seems you are possessed by a marine spirit Sarah.. I pray you find a solution asap.
Re: Your Advice Can Save My Emotional Trauma by Barzinime(m): 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
What you are experiencing is an Anxiety/Panic Disorder usually caused after experiencing a traumatic event/news, most likely in your case (the death of your mum)
I will advise you to see a psychiatrist.

quexhub:
Re: Your Advice Can Save My Emotional Trauma by Bananaz: 2:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
samdavjustin:

You need to go see a doctor, sleep apnea has a lot of effect on the body that’s y u get angry easily because your body is not getting enough rest.
The recommended hours of sleep each night is 8 hours.

Well, to the truth, the sleep apnea needs some time to be cured, better make an appointment with your doctor. Also, you may check an article on https://sleepingmola.com/ about this disorder. Apnea is more dangerous than it looks, it's not just a deep annoying snore, it's a regular breathing disruption which might cause severe damage to your organism.

(1) (Reply)

These People Will Change Your Life! - Watch! / Tiwa Savage Seductively Rocks A Guy At A Night Club (video) / Men: If Your Wife Doesn't Give It To You, Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.