Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? (4739 Views)

6 Advantages Of Staying Single That No One Would Tell You / What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by Solsix(m): 5:31am On Oct 09, 2019
XploreLife:
So I have decided to stay single or else she is a virgin confirmed
continue deceiving yourself
Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:02am On Oct 09, 2019
XploreLife:
So I have decided to stay single or else she is a virgin confirmed

You are looking for a loyal babe while fornicating with other people's girl friends. Nice.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 09, 2019
XploreLife:
Hello great people of romance section.

I used to fantasize about having a wonderful home: loyal wife and smart kids. But over the years. I have met a lot of ladies with the same weaknesses.

Majority of dem ladies I met are not loyal.

There is a female friend of mine currently that is a relationship with another but we go down countless of times. Apart from her infidelity. She is very intelligent and get something in doing.

Another one like that, whenever it is raining she will text me that she wants to come over to play with me.

Almost everyone of them struggles to be faithful in their relationship.

This gives me wrong impression and I don't want to marry again.

I want to have a beautiful home but is there any chance of meeting a loyal babe?

so you share other people cake and want to be left alone with your own?........lol

quit deceiving ya Hot self

1 Like

Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 09, 2019
phlegmatic007:

so you share other people cake and want to be left alone with your own?........lol

I wrote something else but dem change am to Hot? there is God o!
Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by XploreLife(m): 7:47am On Oct 09, 2019
phlegmatic007:

Bro I woke up to mentions and you lot said same.

Definately I am not trying enough. I will change ma ways and ask for forgiveness.
SenecaTheYonger:

You are looking for a loyal babe while fornicating with other people's girl friends. Nice.
phlegmatic007:

Definately I am not trying enough. I will change ma ways and ask for forgiveness.
Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 09, 2019
XploreLife:

Apostle Paul said it is good to be single. But y single and be eating other people's gf? You don't have what it takes to get loyalty from a lady?

Virgin does not equal loyalty though
Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 09, 2019
XploreLife:

if only the law will spare murderers when they ask for forgiveness, right?
but still, it's good you want to change your ways.
Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by XploreLife(m): 8:06am On Oct 09, 2019
phlegmatic007:

if only the law will spare murderers when they ask for forgiveness, right?
but still, it's good you want to change your ways.

As though you are perfect too.

I didn't realize my mistake, but when I air my experience, you all pointed it out.

And I have decided to change.
Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by XploreLife(m): 8:11am On Oct 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Apostle Paul said it is good to be single. But y single and be eating other people's gf? You don't have what it takes to get loyalty from a lady?

Virgin does not equal loyalty though

I have realized my mistake
Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by hify9935(f): 8:55am On Oct 09, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

as a lady, will you go into such arrangement?
No I won't. But then,there are ladies who will. Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
hify9935:
No I won't. But then,there are ladies who will. Different strokes for different folks.
I am tempted to try out something like this for my first child . The lady will give birth to the kid and hand him over. She won't be in his life
Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by hify9935(f): 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

I am tempted to try out something like this for my first child . The lady will give birth to the kid and hand him over. She won't be in his life
lol...no sane woman would wanna do that though. E easy?
Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by Fantomass: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2019
May be you still haven't met your real love? You have a relationship, but it is not your destiny. Maybe you should try meeting with foreigners? For example, Indian girls are very faithful, Ukrainian girls are caring and beautiful. Polish girls are hardworking and smart, you can read about them here https://polishbride.com/what-do-polish-women.html Try to choose a girl from another country and you will immediately see the difference with the Nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by frozen70g(f): 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2019
XploreLife:
Hello great people of romance section.

I used to fantasize about having a wonderful home: loyal wife and smart kids. But over the years. I have met a lot of ladies with the same weaknesses.

Majority of dem ladies I met are not loyal.

There is a female friend of mine currently that is a relationship with another but we go down countless of times. Apart from her infidelity. She is very intelligent and get something in doing.

Another one like that, whenever it is raining she will text me that she wants to come over to play with me.

Almost everyone of them struggles to be faithful in their relationship.

This gives me wrong impression and I don't want to marry again.

I want to have a beautiful home but is there any chance of meeting a loyal babe?

Since you can't get what you want from matured ladies, get a virgin and groom her to your taste

1 Like

Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 13, 2019
[quote author=hify9935 post=83048303]lol...no sane woman would wanna do that though. E easy? [/quote
She will get paid to do it]
Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by hify9935(f): 3:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
[quote author=niaralandtopuser post=83093291][/quote]yes I know. That's why I said no sane woman would do that.
Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2019
hify9935:
yes I know. That's why I said no sane woman would do that.
not many sane persons are left in the world now
Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
XploreLife:

This is not about eating my cake and have it, is it?

Most of the time they make the advances not me.
and you think its out of way if you resist their advances. If you want a loyal gf,stay loyal yourself and learn to discipline yourself. You are what you attract

1 Like

Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by SavageResponse(m): 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2019
To each his own
Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 14, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
I'm happy his fellow gender pointed out his hypocrisy to him.

He's entitled to his own opinion why bashing him... Or is she talking to you?
Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by mrssomebody(f): 7:16am On Oct 14, 2019
Lol different strokes for different folks..I know a guy that said loyalty and being smart is not the only thing u need to keep a relationship going so uncle went ahead to break up with his girlfriend of 2 years just cause she is boring and u are here lamenting about finding a decent and loyal girl �. Anyways I think u attract the energy u dispense. Help yourself and stop sleeping with other people's girlfriend especially when you know they have a boyfriend.
Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by XploreLife(m): 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
mrssomebody:
Lol different strokes for different folks..I know a guy that said loyalty and being smart is not the only thing u need to keep a relationship going so uncle went ahead to break up with his girlfriend of 2 years just cause she is boring and u are here lamenting about finding a decent and loyal girl �. Anyways I think u attract the energy u dispense. Help yourself and stop sleeping with other people's girlfriend especially when you know they have a boyfriend.

No perfect being but I can't imagine my bae bleeping another dick.

Thanks for your input
Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by chigoizie7(m): 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
I didn’t read your write up.

Your decisions are in order
Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by mrssomebody(f): 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
XploreLife:

No perfect being but I can't imagine my bae bleeping another dick.

Thanks for your input
it's all right you are welcome.
Re: Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? by Martinez39(m): 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
I'm happy his fellow gender pointed out his hypocrisy to him.
There is no hypocrisy on Xplorelife's part. He is not in a relationship so he is not unfaithful to anyone. He only has the observation that there are no faithful girls and marriage isn't worth it with such unfaithful. He was disappointed in his expectation of finding good eggs among the bad ones. He is not judging anyone.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Activities Of Unknown Gunmen Caused Me To Sleep With A Girl On First Date. / I Need To Cheat On My Man / Chronicles Of A Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.