Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

What is This World Turning Into - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What is This World Turning Into (7303 Views)

OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? / Omg! What Is This World Turning Into?? [screen Shot] / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What is This World Turning Into by chiteny(m): 10:34am On Nov 06, 2010
The question I wanna have and answer to is - What is free help?

So you want to recharge your phone, and you ask a guy for help. Is the recharge free?
You want a new dress and you ask a guy for help, is the dress free?
You want to submit an application and you want a guy to drop it for you, is the transportation free?

Most ladies ask for and class things that require purchases or cost as free, basically because they look at it from the point that the guy can afford it. And they conveniently forget that the item or activity does come at a cost to the guy.

Now, would a lady kiss a guy for free? And this does not come at any cost! She would consider many things before she does give a kiss cos to her, 'kisses' are not trifles.

Maybe, its time ladies start qualifying what they term as "Help".

i dey feel you. i love your answer.
Re: What is This World Turning Into by iice(f): 10:35am On Nov 06, 2010
Akainzo:

So you want to recharge your phone, and you ask a guy for help. Is the recharge free?
You want to submit an application and you want a guy to drop it for you, is the transportation free?

Most ladies ask for and class things that require purchases or cost as free, basically because they look at it from the point that the guy can afford it. And they conveniently forget that the item or activity does come at a cost to the guy.

Now, would a lady kiss a guy for free? And this does not come at any cost! She would consider many things before she does give a kiss cos to her, 'kisses' are not trifles.

Maybe, its time ladies start qualifying what they term as "Help".

For a moment i was like, so i can't use your charger to charge my phone for free? shocked grin grin

Anyway, abeg ask them ooo.
Re: What is This World Turning Into by Beync(f): 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2010
realdon:

I feel so disturbed the rate at which Nigerian girls look for help just to afford spending above their mean by buying clothes and other frivolous things; and most times they expect the so-called help from guys even if they(guys) have to give up some basic needs or steal

I noticed that it is not common for guys to open or even support a thread like this where people want to forcefully become "selfish parasites"

Nigerian girls, stop pushing our guys into crime just to satisfy your unreasonable/selfish wants
get ur fury ass of here, which nigerian girls depends on u for wat? thousands of Naigerian girls out there work and pays their bills, u shud be referin to ur gf who parastes on u.
Re: What is This World Turning Into by drsaks(m): 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2010
yeah princess you are probably flirting to get what you want hoping because he's your family friend you can have your way, what goes around comes around dear, work hard cos if you keep seeking favors they'll ask for something in return at some point,
Re: What is This World Turning Into by afribeauty(f): 11:19pm On Nov 06, 2010
@beync no be evry nigerian girl be liability. No be all dey beg for dis and dat,infact most stil clothes and fed some of u so cal nigerian men b4 u finally get a gud job and start acting "i av arrived" movie scene. Nigerian women sabi work 4love na nigerian men dey show us sense,nw we don wise up,una dey complain. We are nt lazy,stupid,greedy or heartless. We aint just working 4 love no more,now we live by love,so naija men,get use to it. Women dnt b lazy,dnt b a liability,dnt be selfish bt b wise,be bold,be calculative,be feminine,be a feminist.
Re: What is This World Turning Into by drsaks(m): 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2010
girls power initiative!nice!
Re: What is This World Turning Into by Beync(f): 12:01am On Nov 07, 2010
@afribeauty, hope u r not mistaken me for a guy, cos am speakin for my ladies whom i no well they work, pay their bills and even sometimes foot their guy's bills and vice versa.
Re: What is This World Turning Into by biola44: 1:07am On Nov 07, 2010
the best things in life are free!
Re: What is This World Turning Into by drsaks(m): 1:45am On Nov 07, 2010
biola44!!!!!!!!!!ok oh,
Re: What is This World Turning Into by oseiwe(m): 7:59am On Nov 08, 2010
Free things get grade na.
It depends on d value, if na wetin d guy sweat for, then he go lyk show u d sweat na.
By d way, if dem give una 'just lyk dat', una go say d man na maga
Re: What is This World Turning Into by omagbemi1980: 9:03am On Nov 08, 2010
cant they help themselves.always want free gift all the time.
Re: What is This World Turning Into by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 08, 2010
We guys are wise to some extend, the issue is how you present yourself to the guy, When you have a slotish and whorelish character, displayed to the guy, he takes advantage.

One who shows sign of intelligence and uprightness would never be invited to bed, simply because she asked for a recharge of her phone.

I for one have never had to behave in such way, a favor is a favor, and it is also an error on the part of the ladies thinking men that are generous are fools/maga. I think that makes us too want to play smart.

1 Like

Re: What is This World Turning Into by Hussain555(m): 9:15am On Nov 08, 2010
Financial crisis!!! lol
but last time I visited Father Christmas, I paid gate fee of 500 before I got a ''gift''.

And again, if the money waz abundant and I lavishly spend on a girl, she'll make jest and call me 'mugu'.

Girls, boys are not smiling!!

1 Like

Re: What is This World Turning Into by adagz01(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2010
Donpuzo:

We guys are wise to some extend, the issue is how you present yourself to the guy, When you have a slotish and whorelish character, displayed to the guy, he takes advantage.

One who shows sign of intelligence and uprightness would never be invited to bed, simply because she asked for a recharge of her phone.

I for one have never had to behave in such way, a favor is a favor, and it is also an error on the part of the ladies thinking men that are generous are fools/maga. I think that makes us too want to play smart.
well done donp

no body is 100% independent so a lady asking me for help i wont hesitate to assist/help her.but i will NEVER think of a return favour from her.
Re: What is This World Turning Into by johnterry4: 10:01am On Nov 08, 2010
poster,if u want anything free then u should also give ur punanie for free.am beginning to believe that women are parasites.

adagz,

u be maga.women go like mugu like u.
Re: What is This World Turning Into by shupsyBaba(m): 10:19am On Nov 08, 2010
Well I think there r many perspective 2 dis issue.
4m a woman's point of view (am nt a woman, so I stand 2 b corrected), she really mite nt tink its a big deal 4 d guy, I mean if he can afford it that is.
But then d fact remains how does she distinguish btw wot isnt a big deal (can b obtained 4 free) n wot is (1 in which d guy wants somtin in return).
C women, guys r also gettin smarter o, yes we knw 'women r smarter dan men' but r u saying dat after all dis time men have remained static n not grown wiser. U ask 4 somtin u want cos u cant at d moment afford it, d guy u ask se na steal hin steal d money 2 buy am.
And men, somtims we sef our own 2much, ny smal tin we don dey expect 'activity' in return.
But den women, make una tink som of dis tins thru well well, tins rnt easy, I mean dats y u r askin d guy in d 1st place. But we both (men n women) live in d same world, face d same challenges n issues, so many a times situations r equally diff 4 us.
And I dnt believe in all those Miss Independent yarns- if u say u r a contented fellow ok but Independent how now?

1 Like

Re: What is This World Turning Into by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 08, 2010
Akainzo:

I think you all are getting the poster wrong and the topic on the home page is definitely misleading!

I don't think she's talking about an admirer . . .  she's referring to friends, male acquintances, friends of her family . . .  

What are friends for afterall if not to help when you are in need? You don't, because she's a girl, expect payment in 'kind'. People do things for each other ALL the time, why do women have to pay with their body for favours they should be getting from their friends?

You find out that when you need help from a 'supposed male friend' he'll realize there and then that he has always been 'in love' with you!  *rolllz eyez*

A girl (especially a beautiful gril), is often stranded in time of need because most of her male friends who would have helped her won't do so without wanting to sleep with her!  Sometines even uncles!

One time, an uncle of mine came to the town where I was schooling and called us (myself and my brother) to come and see him. I couldn't go when my brother was going and when he came back, he told me the man (my uncle) gave him 10k and that I should go and 'collect my own'. On getting there, I was shocked when the man started trying to kiss me. I was like  'what the f**k'! I ended truning down his advances and leaving his hotel room without a dime. I didnt even get lunch!  cry  cry

That was an eye opener for me. I realized it was a no win situation. No matter a what, men don't just do things for you . . .  even when they should!  sad  sad
Re: What is This World Turning Into by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 08, 2010
Pay for what you want, WOMEN. I think men do not have values to feminists. However, the latter keep running close to have kids. Not as if the puss.y is an exact equivalent with all these diseases in that hole.Guys do that, not mainly to be tagged mumu. Sometimes, when u overwhelm a woman with things, she tries hard to pay back with her puss.y and secure future and further happenings. But if a guy doesn't want ladies' begging, just try to steer clear of them. More money in ur pocket, the only thing is they will tag u aka gum, aradaite or sth.They always wanna show smartness on ur money again.

1 Like

Re: What is This World Turning Into by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

I think you all are getting the poster wrong and the topic on the home page is definitely misleading!

I don't think she's talking about an admirer . . .  she's referring to friends, male acquintances, friends of her family . . .  

What are friends for afterall if not to help when you are in need? You don't, because she's a girl, expect payment in 'kind'. People do things for each other ALL the time, why do women have to pay with their body for favours they should be getting from their friends?

You find out that when you need help from a 'supposed male friend' he'll realize there and then that he has always been 'in love' with you!  *rolllz eyez*

A girl (especially a beautiful gril), is often stranded in time of need because most of her male friends who would have helped her won't do so without wanting to sleep with her!  Sometines even uncles!

One time, an uncle of mine came to the town where I was schooling and called us (myself and my brother) to come and see him. I couldn't go when my brother was going and when he came back, he told me the man (my uncle) gave him 10k and that I should go and 'collect my own'. On getting there, I was shocked when the man started trying to kiss me. I was like  'what the be intimate with'! I ended truning down his advances and leaving his hotel room without a dime. I didnt even get lunch!  cry  cry

That was an eye opener for me. I realized it was a no win situation. No matter a what, men don't just do things for you . . .  even when they should!  sad  sad

even with relatives, do not beg them. Do they beg you? Everybody has their own wants and needs.Na only u sabi come collect moni? Go to your Daddy and Mummy. That is why I say fewer children. And you can't call buying clothes and bags necessary things. If your brother gives away money to ladies with 'needs' like that, will u applaud him?
Re: What is This World Turning Into by Woke4all(m): 10:45am On Nov 08, 2010
Hussain555:

Financial crisis!!! lol
but last time I visited Father Christmas, I paid gate fee of 500 before I got a ''gift''.

And again, if the money waz abundant and I lavishly spend on a girl, she'll make jest and call me 'mugu'.

Girls, boys are not smiling!!
i guess the poster can take it from there!
Re: What is This World Turning Into by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 08, 2010
ferdiii:

even with relatives, do not beg them. Do they beg you? Everybody has their own wants and needs.Na only u sabi come collect moni? Go to your Daddy and Mummy. That is why I say fewer children. And you can't call buying clothes and bags necessary things. If your brother gives away money to ladies with 'needs' like that, will u applaud him?

Of course they beg me! I will have to be pretty wicked not to help a relative or friend that comes to me with a problem. Do you know how many times I've had to contribute to pay people's school fees and rent, give pocket money, buy textbooks, put up in my house for a loooog period and feed them  

These are things you do for family and friends because you can! And maybe someday when you need help, they might eb able to help you. It's a small world we live in afterall  and to live happily you have to give the other person a helping hand! That's life!

But men these days no longer realize that. Funny enough if it were a guy, they would help without making a fuss but when it's a girl, they just want to sleep with her!  undecided
Re: What is This World Turning Into by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 08, 2010
The thread title is so misleading. Seun modify it. Thank you
A lot of women dont deserve free things. They are ungrateful swine that go behind their benefactor's back to insult him because he helped them( mugu, maga, mumu etc. . . .why?). I have personal experience with such a thing. And besides this habit of women collecting and collecting from men, especially their boyfriends has to stop. It is encouraging laziness/lousiness in women. The ladies should learn to never ask for anything from men unless they REALLY need it, and start acting like the strong/independent women they like claiming to be.
The irony of it all is that the same women who expect men to take care of them and fulfill their material needs, would come back later to claim equality with the men. Rubbish
And for those claiming that men also ask for help from women; The number of women who depend on men far outweighs the number of men who depend on women for things.
Re: What is This World Turning Into by baslone: 10:59am On Nov 08, 2010
fellis:

The thread title is so misleading. Seun modify it. Thank you
A lot of women dont deserve free things. They are ungrateful swine that go behind their benefactor's back to insult him because he helped them( mugu, maga, mumu etc. . . .why?). I have personal experience with such a thing.

. . . and so have I.

Beync:

get your fury backside of here, which nigerian girls depends on u for wat? thousands of Naigerian girls out there work and pays their bills, u shud be referin to your gf who parastes on u.

Thousands outta millions of girls! From what is on ground in today's Nigeria, bills paying ladies are very minimal!
Re: What is This World Turning Into by ukaifycos: 11:29am On Nov 08, 2010
Well, it is a paramount issue that need to be address before it skyrocket or metamorphosis into tradition which is highly destructive to human per say. Nothing is free in this end time, but the worst is the so call sugar mummy or daddy sage. that one pains me more, because if the head is faulty invariably the whole body is faulty. EVERYBODY SHOULD BE VIGILANT AND TRY TO BE KNOWN WITH INTEGRITY.
Re: What is This World Turning Into by tellwisdom: 11:30am On Nov 08, 2010
@Beync  swear sey u never get help from man before, even uptil now, U talking abt bills, what bills in question?  Na still una go wan buy BlackBerry.

Babe, i have 12,000 and i need Black berry, lol, indirectly asking for 30k balance, grin grin grin
Re: What is This World Turning Into by KoikiM: 11:30am On Nov 08, 2010
If you get everything for free then what do you ever want to "pay" for?

Now you know he is as old as your father, but when you were asking him for help you pictured him as a young chap shey?

Abeg give 'papa Akpomeirere" what he is asking for joh!

Afterall na you girls cause am, if someone does favours, you go around terming the person "maga / money miss road / suwegbe".

LWKMD.
Re: What is This World Turning Into by vizion: 11:36am On Nov 08, 2010
@Poster
this is a very difficult question, what are u willing to give me for the answer cos its not for free

on a serious note, the thing started with some ladies using their anatomy to get undue advantage over the male folks and their other female rivals. now the male folks are demanding for it.

its kind of similar to relationship with the commercial drivers and the police. in the beginning the drivers corrupted the police at the check point to overlook their shortcomings, now the police are demanding the bribe.

moral lesson
DON'T START WHAT U CAN'T FINISH

1 Like

Re: What is This World Turning Into by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 08, 2010
@ Uju, may be women should ask women and what exactly are women's needs? So after helping their fellow guys, they are still flush with cash for the ladies?
Re: What is This World Turning Into by chinedumo(m): 11:48am On Nov 08, 2010
let me ask @poster
when is history were thinks given for free
that u think the world is getting worse cos things are not given for free any more?

2) when last did u do thing for men for free expecting nothing in return?
3)how many times have u done thing for free for a male when he request for them for you?

Am not talking of just any destitute male
but especially a hot, handsome,intelligent, rich, drop-dead gorgeous male
Re: What is This World Turning Into by joeruano1: 11:55am On Nov 08, 2010
D world is turning into wat u want it 2 turn to. u hardly give men things for free but u want to receive from men for free always.ls that not a selfish tendency?selfish pple shdnt complain about not gettin free gifts.

even to spend lil credits to call a man is like post jamb exam.what u do is flash,flash,flash.

U use ur freely owned pussies to extort money frm men wit genuine feelings yet u want dat same species of humans to give sth they paid for 4 free even tho u don't give ur freely owned ?? for free.

By d way, is it not u girls dat name guys who giv u stuff for free without demandin fo sex mugus & swégbés?ans me. who wants to be called a mugu for being liberal?
Re: What is This World Turning Into by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2010
chinedumo:

let me ask @poster
when is history were thinks given for free
that u think the world is getting worse cos things are not given for free any more?

2) when last did u do thing for men for free expecting nothing in return?
3)how many times have u done thing for free for a male when he request for them for you?

Am not talking of just any destitute male
but especially a hot, handsome,intelligent, rich, drop-dead gorgeous male

What exactly will a woman will demand from a man in retun for granting him a favour   

You people shoule stop making baseless arguments jor and accept the fact that you like taking advantage of girls . . . simple!
Re: What is This World Turning Into by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2010
give a mouse a cookie and it will ask for a glass of milk. naija girls are too oppurtunistic. once they see u as charitable or as a "maga" as they shamelessly put it, the requests will never stop. we guys used to be charitable till u girls got too greedy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Man Behind Big Brother Voice Finally Exposed! / Haters Will Say It Is Not Me, And Photoshopped Etc (photo) / See Fake Vag!πa Women Now Wear These Days (I8+ Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.