Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

What is This World Turning Into - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What is This World Turning Into (7310 Views)

OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? / Omg! What Is This World Turning Into?? [screen Shot] / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What is This World Turning Into by Pharoh: 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2010
Make them go sitdown some where jare, it is eye for an eye. angry cool
Re: What is This World Turning Into by opabukun(m): 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2010
Yorisb:

JohnTerryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

nope. John Terrible!
Re: What is This World Turning Into by johnterry4: 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2010
Yorisb ,

my guy na true na.these girls are parasites.if u try to be a gentleman,they will call u mugu.i thought they said that wht a man can do,a woman can do better.y cant they work so they wont have to rely on free ride,free lunch,free credit.if credit ,lunch and ride must be free,why cant sex be free.its not yet a woman`s world,u know cool
Re: What is This World Turning Into by aca77: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2010
Nigerian women never cease to amaze. Why would I spend lump sums of my hard earned money in rendering so-called 'help' to a full bodied, nubile female for free when there are genuine cases of hopelessness (motherless babies, disabled children, helpless elderly people, families in crises, parents in despair over childrens' ill-health, stranded relatives, and so on and so forth)? I mean, if you need 'free' gifts, why not wait until christmas to consult with Santa Clause? Or better still, if it's 'free' help you need, why not ask your fellow women; afterall men help other men all the time. But no, you prefer using 'feminine charm' to manipulate men to render all sorts of unjustifiable help to you, and you have the guts to feel offended that the helper wants value for his money. I really have to question what this world (or Nigeria at least) is turning into. Nigerian women must be the must parasitic and unproductive women in the world percentage-wise.
Re: What is This World Turning Into by Ibomade1: 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2010
Free help, not a good idea
Re: What is This World Turning Into by dayokanu(m): 6:02pm On Nov 08, 2010
Read example of free gift women want

i droped her in her house with infinity Jeep Fx35, when we got to her house , she said that she liked the car and i should buy it for her, that it has been her dream car for a very long time, well, that request was ok by me and there is nothing wrong with it, i am aware that people do more than that for their lover, though i did not promise that i will buy it for her,neither did i refuse her request, but the whole thing got me furious when she plainly told me it is the only way i can prove my love for her and that if i buy it for her, she will be my girl and will do any thing i want her to do for me,

I left her and went my way when i asked her, So without the car you can not date me ? YES, she said, few days later, she started calling and calling and texting, but i refused picking her calls or replying her text, she used another number and called me, when i picked it, i told her that i am sorry that i was not in town, she said it was lie, that i delibrately avoided her calls, and i only picked the call now, because, i didnt know she was the one calling, i finally told her the truth , that i was no longer innterested in the relationship , she asked why ? is it because i asked you to buy me a car ? i said no, not at all ,i just lost interest, then i hanged up the phone, yesterday afternoon, she came to our house and was crying and begging me not to do this to her , that she truely loves and needs me,that she only asked me to buy the car for her just to know what i will do, that she never meant it, that it was a test, she seemed so sincere and emotional
Re: What is This World Turning Into by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2010
dayokanu:

Read example of free gift women want

Since u have failed the test, she should free you. Abi u tell am say u wan retake? N10M is a free gift to these parastics, just sit down dey watch 9ja films.One of my sisters, don believe say her man get contract with Mantu,give 2 births for a man like dat. Na we still dey help her now in school financially and emotionally. She said the contract was worth billions of naira and doesn't have 0.01% share. Free things make dem leave better guys for married folks, only to come around to say he said he was single, he has divorced his wife.Story tellers and believers!
Re: What is This World Turning Into by Bright2(m): 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2010
What a man can do a woman can do it better. From today,ladies should beging to do things free things for guys we will also appreciate.
Re: What is This World Turning Into by dayokanu(m): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2010
Re: What is This World Turning Into by Beync(f): 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2010
@tellwisdom, i shud swear for u? it doesnt worth it. i mysef help people irespective of gender hence is within my reach and i dont espect anythin in return rather i espect the receiver to extend to others.

shud women also pay in kind or cash to  all these morally bankrupt Mds who want to hav hav them sleep with before they wud be given the job they are due for?

u bashin on gals for not getin free sex, how cud u when u go to sex market to patronize, else if u have issues not meetin ur gf's demands go talk it over and stop lamentin
Re: What is This World Turning Into by Nobody: 3:56am On Nov 09, 2010
*lost*
Re: What is This World Turning Into by joeruano1: 4:18am On Nov 09, 2010
she who uses what she has [pu**y] 2 get wat she wants frm men [money] shd not complain wen men use wat they have [position, etc] 2 get wat  they want [pu**y] frm girls. now, dis is a case of 2 wrongs.if u want the trend to stop, start by removing the price tag u have on your pu**y. but the good girls r free to complain sha.

u got the pu**y  frm God 4 free yet u dont give it out 4 free but u want men to give u money they sweated for 4 free. for wat na? na so una dey selfish? na wa o.
Re: What is This World Turning Into by jiboloni1: 8:01am On Nov 09, 2010
Seriously, i think every guy does this and it could be cos of these reasons,

(1) The more you get in touch with someone the higher the chances of developing feeling for him/her. Now if the party in question is a lady, great chances are that u'll want to take it to the next level- Dating which of course includes Sex!.

(2) I believe that most ladies ERRONEOUSLY believe that guys are into them into them cos of Sex and by the power of usually getting what u don't want and the rule of Reverse Psychology, it turns out that the feared thought becomes reality cos one way or the other, all their fears, I mean ladies tend to push the guy into asking for that----SEX.

(3) LADIES ASK TOO MUCH, Nobody is above help but when it becomes a point of duty from a lady to task a guy for afternoon lunch, free ride, hairstyling Fee, Change of Wardrobe allowance? Haba! What do you expect the guy to think? Are all these for free and on the altar of friendship?

(4)., THIS IS MY PERSONAL THOUGHT AND FAVOURITE QUOTE, Sex is overrated!. It's just one of many ways to show affection. In other words, there is no big deal about it!. For someone that doesn't keep many friends like me, a handshake is as important as Sex to me. I don't know abt other pple. So If I can shake you, then I can Sleep with u! Provided u're a lady oh! grin
Re: What is This World Turning Into by fred4alabi(m): 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2010
Are your parents aware of your askings of him?

if no, then you deserve it, otherwise, your parents should be the ones asking him on your behalf if the need is very important (e.g seeking admission into university etc), then let him ask your parents of returns if he can.
Re: What is This World Turning Into by wazobiang: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2010
please drop the honeypot jare.
thats the legal tender. tender it fast
Re: What is This World Turning Into by Olumogun: 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2010
wink
cheesy
grin
cool

Una well-done oh!
Re: What is This World Turning Into by ajetii(m): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2010
This lady is not serious oh! why are you asking for something free and begging for help all about?
you have turn yourself to a beggar. Have you ever on your own, wake up one day and say ´let me even give this my honeypot free to the next available lucky man`? You now come here and start talking balderdash.

In Europe babes don´t go around asking for free lunch, free recharge card, free this, free that. Even sometime, when you are out on a date, individual pays for the food, and when you throw a party friends bring different things, and pull resources together. Is only in naija that you babes are turning men to ATM machine everytime you need money to satisfy your need. You now stand there and ask us stupid question, what is this world turning to? the question should be what are we naija babes turning the world to.

The fault is not in your star, the fault is in yourself. I sign out.
Re: What is This World Turning Into by denny4ril: 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2010
help should be defined and the motives behind it should be clear. some will ask 4 help to get close to someone else and get his secrets and once that person know wat the other party is doin, he will begin to pretend and take advantege of the so-called help finder
Re: What is This World Turning Into by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 09, 2010
Na to follow the trade-by-barter rule na.
grin
Re: What is This World Turning Into by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 10, 2010
guy una eye dey shook o, but really u guys need to change ur mindset.

tongue
Re: What is This World Turning Into by generalj1(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2010
I think the issues is that these girls nowadays really want to cut corners!

They ask for help out of proportion, i meant what they should have done themselves.

Then a guy having realized this will then capitalize on it and demand what he shouldn't as well.

All of us know these ladies nowadays;

They use tier so called worthless honeypot to get job, get to work, pass exams in school, get postings in NYSC, get virtually anything and everything.

I don't feel for them,

You see them everywhere. Instead of getting a bus and paying with their money, they stand by roadside waiting for lift.

Instead of reading their GMAT, they're looking for any HR guy to seduce.

They prefer sleeping with their bosses before appraisal,

The list is endless.
Re: What is This World Turning Into by generalj1(m): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2010
@ ajetti

I feel you man . , .

Word!!!!
Re: What is This World Turning Into by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 10, 2010

They ask for help out of proportion, i meant what they should have done themselves.

Then a guy having realized this will then capitalize on it and demand what he shouldn't as well.

They use tier so called worthless honeypot to get job, get to work, pass exams in school, get postings in NYSC, get virtually anything and everything.

I don't feel for them,

You see them everywhere. Instead of getting a bus and paying with their money, they stand by roadside waiting for lift.

The list is endless.

@generalj1, not all ladies
Re: What is This World Turning Into by Olumogun: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2010
ajetii:

. . . Have you ever on your own, wake up one day and say ´let me even give this my honeypot free to the next available lucky man`? . . . Is only in naija that you babes are turning men to ATM machine everytime you need money to satisfy your need. . .

GBAM!!!!
Re: What is This World Turning Into by GL(f): 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2010
the poster was referring to family members, i don't see why anyone would expect sex in return for helping a relative. that's low!

as for girls asking for help from other guys, i don't like it. but the blame shouldn't be on girls alone cos guys encourage it. i've had several experiences of guys trying to force gifts on me. i remember a man i met when i was 18, he was in his 30s and married. he was staying in the same hotel as my mom and me during a journey. i told this guy i was not interested in a relationship and didn't give him a contact number, told him i didn't have a phone. the day before we left the hotel, the guy came to me with a new phone and SIM card. i refused to collect it and he tried several times during the day to force it on me. he kept coming to look for me and i was concerned that my mom would think we had something going on, so i eventually gave him my number. but i changed my SIM card when we returned home the next day.

i've had similar experiences with other guys too, but that one was really stupid because he didn't really know me. i think some guys feel better with themselves, or more masculine, when they give gifts to ladies.
Re: What is This World Turning Into by kpolli(m): 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2010
well its called evolution
Re: What is This World Turning Into by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2010
yea GL smiley U're right, u got it smiley
Re: What is This World Turning Into by aca77: 7:59am On Nov 12, 2010
generalj1:

I don't feel for them,

The list is endless.

The funny thing is that ALL of them wud say 'its not all girls that do that', or 'I'm not like that'. Since every girl wud claim to be innocent of these things we see daily, you then wonder whether it is spirits, ghosts and aliens that are guilty.
Re: What is This World Turning Into by tpia5: 8:04am On Nov 12, 2010
so must people say they did those things just so you can be happy with your pointless generalizations?

some do it while some dont.

what's so hard to understand about that.
Re: What is This World Turning Into by Rocktation(f): 8:15am On Nov 12, 2010
Poster, i'm wondering along with you oo. Ain't nothing free again in this world but Jesus.
Re: What is This World Turning Into by aca77: 8:26am On Nov 12, 2010
^
even Jesus is only free if you have 'direct access' to Him (i.e. pray at home alone or with family). If you go through any 'middleman' (pastors, churches, whatever) you'd pay thru ur nose for Jesus.
Re: What is This World Turning Into by Rocktation(f): 8:38am On Nov 12, 2010
Abi oo. Na wa oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She's So Adorable.....rate Us. / Guys That Have Skinny Girlfriends, How Do You Guys Cope? / The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.