Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal (84768 Views)

BBC Sex For Grade Dr Boniface Igbeneghu Biography Video / Man Sentenced To Death Attempts Suicide At Benin High Court (Photos) / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by protonz(m): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
lascodii:
This man shouldn't be punished.. It was a set-up.. I feel there is something fishy about this issue...the lady actually set the innocent man upsad and made him lose everything... This is not sex for grade!!!..The lady who set the man up pretended to be an admission seeker,not even a student of the University.
She must have seduced the man before then by wearing clothes that would show and present her half naked.what an impostor

I'm sorry for the innocent man
The lady that set you up will definitely receive her judgment.The man would win the case if he presents a good lawyer.

Here is someone that actually has sense.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
baby124:

What about the girl he humiliated who has attempted suicide 4 times? He threatened her that she will not graduate till he passes her around. She is still troubled till today. The. You come online and talk about pussy being less valuable than one’s life? This professor is an error to human race and we will be better off if he kills himself.

I know you don’t value your mother, sisters and daughters. Today I pray wherever you are, God will visit these kinds of men on your daughters and you will weep on them since their pussy means nothing!
Bleep you nothing will happen to my daughters and sisters as i didnt do anything to someone daughters and sis. Bleep you once again. and i repeat pussy is less valuable than a human life
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Kennydoc(m): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

[s]trash

i already used my last paragraph to address people like you, so fvck off my mention[/s]

And I will keep quoting you to show the world how vile you and all supporters of the shameful acts of the university lecturers are.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by luminouz(m): 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
baby124:
What about the girl who he forced to have sex and even passed her around to other lecturers? The girl said she has attempted suicide 4 times. So he can’t take what he dished out abi? He has not started dying yet, he must be jailed. He and all his co-conspirators.

Nigerian police should take the case up and grill him to prosecute all involved in this mess in that school. A task force that addresses this menace must be set up by the police so female students are able to report harassment in any form. Whether for sex or money.
Lmaoooo...
Knew you would blow red hot!!!!
Police and task force? Why not the army while you're at it!!!
Calm down and give me logical solutions,not the emo-words up there!
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Duggedised12(f): 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
thelastorca:

Good to see you are the run of the mill Christian bigot who cannot refer to Muslims without slurs.
i am not a christian, both Muslims and Christians all of you are hypocrites and pretenders.Don't let me start with islam ,that we decide to be looking at you people doesn't mean we don't see. So when things like this comes up its better you tell your brothers to hide o.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by 1Sharon(f): 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
wallisdon:
Mr lecturer, please don't kill your self .Your wife and kids needs you .

The wife that he has probably infected with one std..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by baby124: 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
aminu114:
Bleep you nothing will happen to my daughters and sisters as i didnt do anything to someone daughters and sis. Bleep you once again. and i repeat pussy is less valuable than a human life
Oh! So it’s more painful when your family members are mentioned. You will come back here and cry. But remember today.

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by solmusdesigns: 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
Kennydoc:

And I will keep quoting you to show the world how vile you and all supporters of the shameful acts of the university lecturers are.

ok get busy with the quote if that is what you are destined for in life
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by BluntBoy(m): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
Unrated900:
The girl should be arrested for posing as an under age trying to lure an old man for sex

Tell me who won’t fall for that trick

Since no one caught them anywhere

It’s just a mere mouth words

So no offense

Get a good lawyer man and you will win the case simple

Did you watch the video at all

The girl pretended to be seeking admission. And he began to make immoral advances at her.

Many law enforcement agencies, and even private detectives do these undercover jobs. They pose as drug dealers or prostitutes to nail their targets.

Not too recently, a Super Eagles coach was nailed in similar manner. He received bribe from a journalist who was on an undercover assignment.

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by baby124: 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...
Knew you would blow red hot!!!!
Police and task force? Why not the army while you're at it!!!
Calm down and give me logical solutions,not the emo-words up there!
That is not logical enough for you? No wonder you are luminous. Nothing in your brain.

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Sanchez01: 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
before you cry on my mention mr disgrace, watch the video and be very objective and open minded and dont talk dust in my mention... everyone cant be Dunce who get thier mind controlled by media
[/s]
Did you attend a public university? Did you attend any university at all?? Perhaps you're still processing admission and battling with UTME, which I'd quite understand but the fact that you mentioned that your men are being targeted/ media control reeks.

And to think you sell services on Nairaland with this warped mindset of yours is very, very disturbing. I shouldn't even take you seriously. Your use of ellipsis is way off, and you can't structure your words properly. It is safe to assume I have seen a mad person with access to the internet.

3 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Kennydoc(m): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

[s]ok get busy with the quote if that is what you are destined for in life[/s]
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
baby124:

Oh! So it’s more painful when your family members are mentioned. You will come back here and cry. But remember today.
baby124 nothing will happen to my family because i stay away from girls knowing that they are the greatest prblm to mankind. not all but majority of them if u dnt handle them with care u will end up regretting
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
Tau tau has catch another wan grin grin
Duggedised12:
i am not a christian, both Muslims and Christians all of you are hypocrites and pretenders.Don't let me start with islam ,that we decide to be looking at you people doesn't mean we don't see. So when things like this comes up its better you tell your brothers to hide o.

Tell my brothers to hide? You think I will defend my fellow Muslims if they are doing the wrong thing? You ARE a bigot. No better than those alfa males you complain about. The same stereotypical reasoning.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by luminouz(m): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
protonz:

Here is someone that actually has sense.
I concur on this particular case.
The lecturer is guilty of other cases from the students testimonies.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by virginchaser(m): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, events like this makes me ashamed to be associated with Christianity and sometimes I'm tempted to join Islam. Majority of the bastards we call pastors are wolfs in sheep clothing. Christianity habours so many madness. No Islamic cleric has been caught in this sexual mess because they are guided accordingly by the tenets of Islam. Is it a coincidence that 3 pastors have been disgraced in few months and many more to come? Islam will soon take over Nigeria cos shameful incidents like this will make many Christians convert to Islam sad

Why the big lie. You were never a born again. Say another one.

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by ayobank147(m): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Killing himself is not an option for him, I wish him alive and quick recovery so that he can face the consequence of the offence he committed ! Ire ooo
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Slymonster(m): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
[quote author=lascodii post=82953381]This man shouldn't be punished.. It was a set-up.. I feel there is something fishy about this issue...the lady actually set the innocent man upsad and made him lose everything... This is not sex for grade!!!..The lady who set the man up pretended to be an admission seeker,not even a student of the University.
She must have seduced the man before then by wearing clothes that would show and present her half naked.what an impostor

I'm sorry for the innocent man

Shut your trap there or maybe you are one of those who prey on defenceless people. Seduce what, I pity your daughters if you ever have one. I went to a public school and I know everything that happened is so common. Let him taste his own medicine.

Do you think BBC just pick on random lecturers. Nope, it is those that have had an encounter with such and particular him too,that made him their target.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by mindtricks: 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, events like this makes me ashamed to be associated with Christianity and sometimes I'm tempted to join Islam. Majority of the bastards we call pastors are wolfs in sheep clothing. Christianity habours so many madness. No Islamic cleric has been caught in this sexual mess because they are guided accordingly by the tenets of Islam. Is it a coincidence that 3 pastors have been disgraced in few months and many more to come? Islam will soon take over Nigeria cos shameful incidents like this will make many Christians convert to Islam sad
Let nothing surprise you.
Let it not surprise you that such clerics might actually exist even though unreported.
But, it is rather rampant that among Christian folks any Tom, Dick and Harry can just wake up and make himself a pastor.

1 Like

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by baby124: 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
aminu114:
baby124 nothing will happen to my family because i stay away from girls knowing that they are the greatest prblm to mankind. not all but majority of them if u dnt handle them with care u will end up regretting
Rape and sexual harassment is very rampant in Nigeria because of people like you, who encourage that these people are not prosecuted. The chances of your daughters, sister and even wife facing this issue is very high. When that happens I will like for you to encourage the man be left alone. Since pussy is less valuable and your own daughters are nothing! It’s always easy to speak without thinking because it is someone else’s daughter. Most of you never stop to think, what if this happened to me? If you keep supporting such, these men will become so bold that they will enter your house to commit a crime.

3 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by solmusdesigns: 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
Sanchez01:
[s][/s] [s]
Did you attend a public university? Did you attend any university at all?? Perhaps you're still processing admission and battling with UTME, which I'd quite understand but the fact that you mentioned that your men are being targeted/ media control reeks.

And to think you sell services on Nairaland with this warped mindset of yours is very, very disturbing. I shouldn't even take you seriously. Your use of ellipsis is way off, and you can't structure your words properly. It is safe to assume I have seen a mad person with access to the internet.[/s]

you seem to be barking to me, why not find your mates that share your same mindset? why are you stucked with my opinion? atleast no matter how much you rant and wail, my opinion is still on the first page... if it pains your life then go and remove it

Truly Silence is the best answer for fools, and i would simply ignore
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by luminouz(m): 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
baby124:

That is not logical enough for you? No wonder you are luminous. Nothing in your brain.
Lmaoooooo
I enjoy making you lose control, its amusing.

Do you even know what luminous is,sweetheart?

I have seen you rain curses on people's mums,sisters and daughters and get even though we may not see eye to eye on issues,I think that is a very bad thing to do.

Once again,calm down and suggest logical ways to tackle this issue
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by baby124: 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
solmusdesigns:

you seem to be barking to me, why not find your mates that share your same mindset? why are you stucked with my opinion? atleast no matter how much you rant and wail, my opinion is still on the first page... if it pains your life then go and remove it

Truly Silence is the best answer for fools, and i would simply ignore
You have been talking nonsense all over NL on this issue. I think you are guilty of this. Your own day is coming and it will be worse than this idiotic professor. You are sick and I hope your are caught very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by yeyeosoronga: 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
I wonder how many of his victims have attempted suicide too...
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by baby124: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo
I enjoy making you lose control, its amusing.

Do you even know what luminous is,sweetheart?

I have seen you rain curses on people's mums,sisters and daughters and get even though we may not see eye to eye on issues,I think that is a very bad thing to do.

Once again,calm down and suggest logical ways to tackle this issue
You are the one that has lost control. I don’t even remember ever engaging you except this moment. So you must be using an alternate handle. You are here laughing like a psychiatric patient. You need to upgrade your brain because you have nothing to offer even yourself. Just talking nonsense.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by arrestdarrester: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
GoTV:

You are not a born again Christian. You are liar and a muslim.

No Islamic Cleric? On which planet do you live? In which country? By the way, and lest you forget, there are many clerics cum paedophiles that have been caught in Islamic schools of recent.

2 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by solmusdesigns: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
baby124:

You have been talking nonsense all over NL on this issue. I think you are guilty of this. Your own day is coming and it will be worse than this idiotic professor. You are sick and I hope your are caught very soon.

and if i am not guilty of sexual harrasment and only offer human sympathy to a man that his side of his story wasnt aired..... May God who created even earth and hell make you go through what blackmailed men go through amen!!
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by baby124: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
yeyeosoronga:
I wonder how many of his victims have attempted suicide too...
One said she attempted suicide 4 times over this same man. It shall not be well with him. He will attempt more suicide tries. His children will disown him and be ashamed of him. He will be a shit stain in the history of his family.

2 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by Duggedised12(f): 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
thelastorca:

Tell my brothers to hide? You think I will defend my fellow Muslims if they are doing the wrong thing? You ARE a bigot. No better than those alfa males you complain about. The same stereotypical reasoning.
oh shut up ,i don't see you vested on the 300 sodimised boys like you have been doing here, all of you are trying to paint your religion to be better but the truth is non is better ,wild animals infact Muslims una nor dey hide una own , the north is a perfect example of what islam is. The only difference between Christianity is same brainwashing technique different programming and instruction

2 Likes

Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by mindtricks: 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
Slymonster:

Shut your trap there or maybe you are one of those who prey on defenceless people. Seduce what, I pity your daughters if you ever have one. I went to a public school and I know everything that happened is so common. Let him taste his own medicine.

Do you think BBC just pick on random lecturers. Nope, it is those that have had an encounter with such and particular him too,that made him their target.

Not siding with the perverted lecturers, yet it is also common knowledge that majority of our girls these prefer to go about nude like strippers.
Weak ones definitely will fall for such.
In fact, nudity now seem to be widely accepted as the in-thing.
Re: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal by luminouz(m): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
baby124:

You are the one that has lost control. I don’t even remember ever engaging you except this moment. So you must be using an alternate handle. You are here laughing like a psychiatric patient. You need to upgrade your brain because you have nothing to offer even yourself. Just talking nonsense.
Lmaoooo
Now you're losing it babe, seeing me everywhere now with numerous handles eh? Lovely
I have engaged you many times here and you haven't changed...driven purely on emotion and zero logical thinking.
It amuses me to see lose your shiit!

Now back to the topic,
Suggest just two logical ways this menace can be stopped or should I make it one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) / Nigerian Man Killed After Arriving The Country For Election. Graphic Photos / Walter Wallace Jr. Shot Ten Times By US Police Officers, Sparks Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.