Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

The Truth About Having A Big Dick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About Having A Big Dick (12577 Views)

Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO / Lady Shares Male Sex Doll With Big Dick 'incase Your Lover Has Small Penis(pic) / So Yoruba Girls Can Suck Big Dick Like This! (video And Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Having A Big Dick by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
smiley
I'm a living testimony and I will drop the secrets if I get 1000 comments under this thread
Re: The Truth About Having A Big Dick by Blakjewelry(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
the bigger the preeq, the smaller the brain power

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Truth About Having A Big Dick by Millennialaku(m): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
Blakjewelry:
the bigger the preeq, the smaller the brain power

By their comment we shall know them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Having A Big Dick by agbonkamen(f): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
I have come to realize that guys with big dick are mostly senseless they don't even know how to use it except hurting a woman in the name of thrusting. Thanks goodness I have not met anyone like that.....

Hissed

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Truth About Having A Big Dick by Millennialaku(m): 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
agbonkamen:
I have come to realize that guys with big dick are mostly senseless they don't even know how to use it except hurting a woman in the name of thrusting. Thanks goodness I have not met anyone like that.....

Hissed
You say they are mostly senseless but you are yet to meet one

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Truth About Having A Big Dick by agbonkamen(f): 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
Millennialaku:
argue with your keyboard grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Having A Big Dick by NGRsenate: 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
agbonkamen:

Hissed

With your dp and your english, I doubt you ever will.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Having A Big Dick by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
agbonkamen:

Hissed
not met anyone like that but know they don't use it well?

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Having A Big Dick by Millennialaku(m): 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
agbonkamen:
argue with your keyboard grin
Big dick has formatted this one's brain

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About Having A Big Dick by agbonkamen(f): 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
NGRsenate:

With your dp and your english, I doubt you ever will.
I know guys with ugly fat dick will come for my head......una too like wahala grin grin grin
Re: The Truth About Having A Big Dick by NGRsenate: 2:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
agbonkamen:
I know guys with ugly fat dick will come for my head......una too like wahala grin grin grin

Lol! Why you come change dp?!

Mucheche

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Having A Big Dick by banjicom(m): 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
angry

This Op na Mumu sha! He dey wait for 1000 comments.......

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Having A Big Dick by agbonkamen(f): 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
NGRsenate:

Lol! Why you come change dp?!

Mucheche
there is not wrong with my picture I don't want to read "you are too innocent to say this" grin grin
Re: The Truth About Having A Big Dick by NGRsenate: 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
myyki:
smiley
I'm a living testimony and I will drop the secrets if I get 1000 comments under this thread

I recommend you read this. It’s an enlightening book

Re: The Truth About Having A Big Dick by Jerkules: 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
agbonkamen:

Hissed
So u rada be fûcking sensible guys with small Preeq, well my gal ain't complaining, she loves it rough big and hard. I pray u meet me someday so I can temporary scatter ur Cubicle with my AMUNITION grin

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Having A Big Dick by revolt(m): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
Jerkules:

So u rada be fûcking sensible guys with small Preeq, well my gal ain't complaining, she loves it rough big and hard. I pray u meet me someday so I can temporary scatter ur Cubicle with my AMUNITION grin
your giving a bad name to big boys....stop being senseless

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Having A Big Dick by tiswell(m): 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
Jerkules:

How can you scatter something that a full grown baby could pass from,is your dick bigger than a baby?

11 Likes

Re: The Truth About Having A Big Dick by JERRY1925(m): 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
tiswell:
How can you scatter something that a full grown baby could pass from,is your dick bigger than a baby?

Lol... Truth is, you can't satisfy a woman sexually.. They always want more even when u tired...
So, do your best and leave the rest for the next.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Having A Big Dick by Jerkules: 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
revolt:
your giving a bad name to big boys....stop being senseless
Where did this one crawl out from?
Re: The Truth About Having A Big Dick by Xclusiveme: 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
There's nothing we don't learn everyday. Another hybrid from Edom. Magnus Bane abeg send this op back to Edom.
Re: The Truth About Having A Big Dick by Martins6545: 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
myyki:
smiley
[/s]
Re: The Truth About Having A Big Dick by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
Funny
Re: The Truth About Having A Big Dick by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
grin
Martins6545:
[s][/s]
grin grin grin angry
Re: The Truth About Having A Big Dick by revolt(m): 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Jerkules:

Where did this one crawl out from?
that's my line. Find yours

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Having A Big Dick by indodon(m): 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
many are stupid but only a few admit it

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Having A Big Dick by Smallboy01: 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
Your stupidity is gross, So having a big prick is now your greatest achievement.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Having A Big Dick by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
JERRY1925:

Lol... Truth is, you can't satisfy a woman sexually.. They always want more even when u tired...
So, do your best and leave the rest for the next.

Leave the rest for tramadol
Re: The Truth About Having A Big Dick by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
Re: The Truth About Having A Big Dick by Yakarii: 12:02am On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

grin grin grin
This NL sef. Like say, some people get spirit wey dey tell dem wetin to type.
[/s]
Re: The Truth About Having A Big Dick by Magnoliaa(f): 12:50am On Oct 09, 2019
Millennialaku:

Confusing sontin.
Re: The Truth About Having A Big Dick by WildChild00(m): 1:14am On Oct 09, 2019
agbonkamen:

Hissed

Edo woman shocked
Re: The Truth About Having A Big Dick by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:46am On Oct 09, 2019
agbonkamen:

Hissed

If I say OL

you say SHO shocked

na u sabi

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think Women Are Tired Of Covering Their Breasts. / 6 Ways To Make Her Feel Better While She's On Her Period. / Why You Should Keep Your Virginity. (best Answer For Your Questions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.