Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Promiscous Sis - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Promiscous Sis (2063 Views)

Whose Name Should I Put On Papers Of The Car I Intend Buying For My Married Sis? / Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently / Human Rights Activist In The House Pls Help My Lil Sis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promiscous Sis by Pointmade: 2:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
Matured advice pls

No front page ....

I want to know if there is an agency that will back me in taking my sister kids away from her.she is my sis and i love her but i have to be realistic,she is the opposite of everything that makes up mother.

I know i dont have much but with my husband surport i can make it work for my nieces.staying with her is making them to be dyfuntional my sister can bring anything with a stick into the home.

She is a widow but is hardly pitied because she was left with alot of resources but as usual she squandered them all with partying and men now left with nothing. I dont really care what she does with her life but i cant sleep knowing my belove niece are in that kind of enviroment.

Everybody have stop giving her money for the kids because it never goes to them instead men and party.story is too long....

Her eldest kid called and was telling me how mummy brought someone in and was making noise.i cried.their father was the best in law so iwant to be the best too.

Advice pls?
Re: Promiscous Sis by Richy4(m): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
It's nice that you were worried about their welfare. but it's not going to be easy in Nigeria to just storm in and take the kids.. Especially in a country where social workers are not practicable.

The alternative will be that you make those kids know that they can come to you for anything.. just anything.. Sometimes a sleepover at your place can help the kids.
That will strengthen their bond with you.. Maybe instead of giving her money, you can buy all those things that the kids might required...

And I must add that please don't act as if u were better than her in any way. EVERY one got one demon/challenges he/she is facing on this planet...And people tend to deal with it the best way that they choose.. some ways are right some wrong... Maybe going after men was how she thinks she can suppress or deal with her issues

6 Likes

Re: Promiscous Sis by nlPoster: 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
If the problem is a moral one but the kids are being taken care of, I doubt you have grounds to remove them from the mother.

You can't force your own moral choices on adults, even if you're related. You can pray for your sister and advise her, but it's her decision whether to listen to you or not. You can't force it on her.

Did you talk to your sister about how the kids are perceiving things? It's not always easy dating when you have kids, the man too should be considerate of the household and not make the woman feel she has to choose between her reputation and family, and him.

My opinion.

Btw, did you talk to your sister about raising her kids for her? I see you mentioned many men, not just one man-which is correct?

3 Likes

Re: Promiscous Sis by nlPoster: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
A few tips I found on the web (paraphrasing):

1. Labelling your sister promiscuous to the outside world, is not kind. Don't do that even if she is.

2. Why exactly do you and your sister have such different values? Does this reflect besides morality? Perhaps your sister is struggling with things you did not have to face? Like, maybe your struggles or experiences are/were different.

3. Is she practicing safe sex, does she not care, have you talked to her about it, why is she looking for love in the wrong places (in your opinion)

4. Even if she refuses to listen to you, be there for her and let her know you do not hate her, it's her lifestyle that doesn't gel with you.

5. You aren't her parent, rebelling against you might be her subconscious way of rebelling against the idea.

6. Is there a genetic tendency to this type of behaviour. How/why did you buck the trend, because maybe you are the odd one out here, not your sister. Consider that.
Re: Promiscous Sis by desvi: 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
you can't take kids from their mother on grounds of promiscuity
I suggest you are smart about it
stay friendly with the sister and ask her to leave the kids with you as often as possible
holidays and weekends
for example
since she is busy she will be happy to do so
don't give her money either but buy clothes, school things and toys for the kids if you can afford it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promiscous Sis by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
nairalandposter:
A few tips I found on the web (paraphrasing):

1. Labelling your sister promiscuous to the outside world, is not kind. Don't do that even if she is.

2. Why exactly do you and your sister have such different values? Does this reflect besides morality? Perhaps your sister is struggling with things you did not have to face? Like, maybe your struggles or experiences are/were different.

3. Is she practicing safe sex, does she not care, have you talked to her about it, why is she looking for love in the wrong places (in your opinion)

4. Even if she refuses to listen to you, be there for her and let her know you do not hate her, it's her lifestyle that doesn't gel with you.

5. You aren't her parent, she might rebel against the idea subconsciously by rebelling against you.

6. Is there a genetic tendency to this type of behaviour. How/why did you buck the trend, because maybe you are the odd one out here, not your sister. Consider that.

What the hell is this one saying? This is a faceless forum so she can table her issues here, what is all these blabber you're spilling? Her sister brings different men to the house and her nieces sees everything, what has family history, bad blood got to do with it? The main reason for this thread is to protect her children and preserve their dignity from being corrupted not all that you typed.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promiscous Sis by nlPoster: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

What the hell is this one saying? This is a faceless forum so she can table her issues here, what is all these blabber you're spilling? Her sister brings different men to the house and her nieces sees everything, what has family history, bad blood got to do with it? The main reason for this thread is to protect her children and preserve their dignity from being corrupted not all what you typed.

Madam, why are you so angry?

She does not have to bring these issues to the web and especially not nairaland, but she did, and people gave their views, so what's your problem now?

Drop your advise for her if you have any or ignore the thread?

Who are you sef, I know I've seen your moniker around, another romance section personality? Most of you there lack manners, probably because all you know is copulation.

1 Like

Re: Promiscous Sis by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
desvi:
you can't take kids from their mother on grounds of promiscuity
I suggest you are smart about it
stay friendly with the sister and ask her to leave the kids with you as often as possible
holidays and weekends
for example
since she is busy she will be happy to do so
don't give her money either but buy clothes, school things and toys for the kids if you can afford it

Op follow this advice, also if you havent, tell your mother to go stay with her for a while, at least that will tame her a little or make her keep her promiscuity outside the house.

4 Likes

Re: Promiscous Sis by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
nairalandposter:

Madam, why are you so angry?

She does not have to bring these issues to the web and especially not nairaland, but she did, and people gave their views, so what's your problem now?

Drop your advise for her if you have any or ignore the thread?

Who are you sef, I know I've seen your moniker around, another romance section personality? Most of you there lack manners, probably because all you know is copulation.

Who is angry? You said she shouldn't have brought it here but you still took out time to type long nonsense, who is hypocritical here?

Who the hell are you? What are you in the first place to stereotype people based on sections? Are you that slow? You've never been on romance section? Copulation? Is that the best your little brain can come up with? In your warped mind, sections determines level of intelligence and thinking? Lmao, wonders has ended, I'm discovering new stupidity everyday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Promiscous Sis by nlPoster: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
The man who is sexing anyhow without considering little kids can hear him, can't he show some restraint? And he's not even married to the lady, isn't there a taboo against such things or something. He needs to stop sneaking around because of sex and go pay the brideprice if it's allowed? Unless he's hiding his reasons for not doing so.

Probably one of those romance section sex addicted nlers (pardon me if I'm wrong), who don't know sex is not food.
Re: Promiscous Sis by thorpido(m): 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
You really can't do much about your sister's behaviour.You can talk to her, especially about the effects of her behavior on the kids but she is an adult.She has her life to live.
Spend time with the kids often and try to get them close to you.Try to talk to them and build their morality.
That's the best you can do for them
Re: Promiscous Sis by baby124: 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
She’s probably doing all that because she finds it hard to move on after the death of the husband. Except this was her behavior before she died. You need to call her attention to her attitude and how it is affecting her children. Including what they see and hear.

You need to suggest psychological counseling for her and ask her to stop bringing men who could sexually harass her children around them. Just talk to her seriously or have an elder talk to her. Your mum if she’s alive is in the best position to talk to her and take the kids from her if necessary.
Re: Promiscous Sis by Kendumazy(m): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
Hmmmm. Squandered everything the husband left behind. The husband hard labor was squandered on partying and man. The children in two ways, lost their dad and valuable properties that could be of help to them in future.
Re: Promiscous Sis by Pointmade: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Op follow this advice, also if you havent, tell your mother to go stay with her for a while, at least that will tame her a little or make her keep her promiscuity outside the house.

She drove my mother away because of an idiot she was dating didnt like her meddling
Re: Promiscous Sis by Pointmade: 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
baby124:
She’s probably doing all that because she finds it hard to move on after the death of the husband. Except this was her behavior before she died. You need to call her attention to her attitude and how it is affecting her children. Including what they see and hear.

You need to suggest psychological counseling for her and ask her to stop bringing men who could sexually harass her children around them. Just talk to her seriously or have an elder talk to her. Your mum if she’s alive is in the best position to talk to her and take the kids from her if necessary.

Its not a love marraige she was like that already before she married.

1 Like

Re: Promiscous Sis by Kendumazy(m): 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2019
Pointmade:

She drove my mother away because of an idiot she was dating didnt like her meddling

Was she behaving like this when the husband was alive?
Re: Promiscous Sis by Kendumazy(m): 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
Pointmade:

Its not a love marraige she was like that already before she married.

Chai! There is nothing or little you can do. The best you can do is getting the kids familiarizing with you by coming around either weekends and on holidays just like someone suggested up there.

1 Like

Re: Promiscous Sis by Pointmade: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
I have talked and talked she told the kids she will poison them for exposing her latest .they are not close by they are six hours journey.

1 Like

Re: Promiscous Sis by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ur family actually failed her.
U don't know what that lady is passing through. Look at the way u are badmouthing her. All these holier than though hypocrites.
Her problems can't be solved by money, badmouthing etc but I guess your family especially you don't understand that.

Have u ever tried to know what's bugging her?
She is taking solace in men. U make it worst by your actions. If she commits suicide, I'm sure you will be happy.
If u want to help, look for a psychologist for her. She is not okay.
That lady need help not condemnation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Promiscous Sis by LadySarah: 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
sassysure:
Ur family actually failed her.
U don't know what that lady is passing through. Look at the way u are badmouthing her. All these holier than though hypocrites.
Her problems can't be solved by money, badmouthing etc but I guess your family especially you don't understand that.

Have u ever tried to know what's bugging her?
She is taking solace in men. U make it worst by your actions. If she commits suicide, I'm sure you will be happy.
If u want to help, look for a psychologist for her. She is not okay.
That lady need help not condemnation.

You are not putting it the right way.She wants to help her thts why she is asking.No one knows it all.

Op,aside talking abt her promiscous life,hows comm. between the both of you.

You sister a i can deduce needs a Friend not someone. Who will judge her.
Re: Promiscous Sis by baby124: 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
Pointmade:
I have talked and talked she told the kids she will poison them for exposing her latest .they are not close by they are six hours journey.
This is crazy. With this threat you people can storm her house with police and take the children away. If the children are able to testify to what you have said here then the police will give you the kids to cater for. I don’t think your sister is mentally balanced.
Re: Promiscous Sis by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
LadySarah:

You are not putting it the right way.She wants to help her thts why she is asking.No one knows it all.

Op,aside talking abt her promiscous life,hows comm. between the both of you.

You sister a i can deduce needs a Friend not someone. Who will judge her.
She don't want to help her. Read what she wrote again.

She want the children away from her and in her words,she don't care what happens to her sister.

If eventually they succeed in taking the children away, she may kill herself and everybody will be happy.

The only thing she is seeing is a woman squandering money and sleeping with different men always instead of seeing beyond that. Her sister is very sick and needs their love and help, not money and condemnation.

She seems like the church type that will rather condemn her sister than make her open up to her.

If she parties, she is definitely into drugs and booze so any money given to her will be used to maintain such addictive lifestyle.
Her family should see her as a sick person and help her.
Until they know the root of the matter, they can as well help dig her grave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Promiscous Sis by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
Pointmade:
U condemn and condemn not soul talked.
U already condemned her here.

Ur sis is an addict, she is depressed and very lonely. Is that hard to notice?

1 Like

Re: Promiscous Sis by Pointmade: 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
baby124:

This is crazy. With this threat you people can storm her house with police and take the children away. If the children are able to testify to what you have said here then the police will give you the kids to cater for. I don’t think your sister is mentally balanced.

Am suspecting it,talking to her is like talking to stone,pastor and imam she listen to no one.am tired .she sees the kid as a bother but still keeping them hust to spite us, the last two kids she had after her husband death will still be with her we just need the older ones.
Re: Promiscous Sis by missjo(f): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
Wow.
In a working system, social services can take those kids from her if a complaint is made.
Re: Promiscous Sis by baby124: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
Pointmade:

Am suspecting it,talking to her is like talking to stone,pastor and imam she listen to no one.am tired .she sees the kid as a bother but still keeping them hust to spite us, the last two kids she had after her husband death will still be with her we just need the older ones.

Go with police and claim she threatened their lives. If the kids give the same testimony, all the kids will be given to grandma for their safety. Act quickly. Please find a way to ensure she gets injectable birth control.

2 Likes

Re: Promiscous Sis by Pointmade: 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
sassysure:

She don't want to help her. Read what she wrote again.

She want the children away from her and in her words,she don't care what happens to her sister.

If eventually they succeed in taking the children away, she may kill herself and everybody will be happy.

The only thing she is seeing is a woman squandering money and sleeping with different men always instead of seeing beyond that. Her sister is very sick and needs their love and help, not money and condemnation.

She seems like the church type that will rather condemn her sister than make her open up to her.

If she parties, she is definitely into drugs and booze so any money given to her will be used to maintain such addictive lifestyle.
Her family should see her as a sick person and help her.
Until they know the root of the matter, they can as well help dig her grave.

You are quick to accuse,i have try heart to heart tried everythhing i can,ironic enough i am a semi atheist while she is the chronic church goer(why i used the pastor)

So instead of accusing tell me other ways to try

I cant drag a 37years old to see psychologist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Promiscous Sis by Pointmade: 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
baby124:

Go with police and claim she threatened their lives. If they give the same testimony, all the kids will be given to grandma for their safety. Act quickly. Please find a way to ensure she gets injections birth control.

Did you know i paid a doctor to convince her about womb tying,the beast end up dating her.

1 Like

Re: Promiscous Sis by baby124: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
Pointmade:

Did you know i paid a doctor to convince her about womb tying,the beast end up dating her.
Ah ah. Only your sister? She must be very fine o. Just investigate reliable places for injectable birth control. Take here there, pay for it and let them give her the shot. Some can last for 3yrs.
Re: Promiscous Sis by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
Pointmade:

Ahhhhhhh, she needs help!!! Some men are very stupid angry

1 Like

Re: Promiscous Sis by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
Pointmade:

Wow, is there any relative around her where she is? Let them check on the kids first, they should try talk to her.......

1 Like

Re: Promiscous Sis by baby124: 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Ahhhhhhh, she needs help!!! Some men are very stupid angry
The lady is not mentally stable and all these men are taking advantage of her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Prefers Me Cheating To Sleeping With Me. / I Was Gang-raped On My Wedding Day / Who Should Die First, The Husband Or The Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.