Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" (23545 Views)

Edo 2020: Buhari Endorses Ize-Iyamu / Edo 2020: Buhari Summons Oshiomhole / Budget 2020: Buhari, Osinbajo Double Their Cost Of Travels, Food To N3.5bn - PT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Carmit(m): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
nobodytestme:

Your English alone can make the devil repent ..
It’s an eyesore.. go learn how to make a good sentence before you ask silly questions

OK sir.... I will learn to speak good english...thanks for pointing it out... We learn everyday wink
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Legendguru: 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by AkpaAmu9: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

Exactly.

And give them some work to do. grin
[/s]
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by AkpaAmu9: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

You are not worshipping a living God, else he would have answered your prayers. grin
[/s]
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Simplyleo: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
FarahAideed:

Since when did we start equating end stage Asperger's syndrome with humour? When Sir?
Choi, see big oyibo on top buhari matter.

No commit suicide sha o. grin
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Simplyleo: 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
AkpaAmu9:
[s][/s]
Lol. This one just dey make me laff. grin grin grin
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by AkpaAmu9: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

Lol. This one just dey make me laff. grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by GMbuharii: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
Simplyleo:
One thing I like this man for is his sense of humour. grin. I could remember the other time when he was asking Ambode "how is your lagoon?" grin

I'm sure he says things like this to give the senior wailing community and their social media urchins some work to do. grin

Very soon, the likes of Reno and FFK will react while their social media rats cheer them up for "fighting against tyranny". grin grin

Buhari! Sense of humour!!!!?

What a Gargantuan mental!!!!! grin grin

lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by BluntBoy(m): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
Simplyleo:

Exactly.

And give them some work to do. grin

Many of them are already doing the work on this thread grin

The chief wailers cum bloggers, Omokri, Shehu Sani, and Timi Frank will soon join in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Royalfurnitures: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
He said Buratai was lean cos of hardwork, now he has cold cos of hard work... Before begging Ńigerians to vote him as president ,did he think he'd go there to sleep?

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by AkpaAmu9: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

Choi, see big oyibo on top buhari matter.

No commit suicide sha o. grin
[/s]
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by quickberry2(m): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
FarahAideed:

You BuharistBuharists and English language sef? self.The correct question should be " is Buhari a human being ?"

Pot calling kettle black
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Simplyleo: 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
BluntBoy:

Many of them are already doing the work on this thread grin

The chief wailers cum bloggers, Omokri, Shehu Sani, and Timi Frank will soon join in.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by GMbuharii: 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
Simplyleo:

You have been screaming this line since 2015, pls are you sure it is the Living God you always call? cry

Sifia pains lolsssssss

Guilty conscience

grin grin
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by AkpaAmu9: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Simplyleo: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
AkpaAmu9:
[s][/s]
Dis one want take laff kill me. So what exactly do you you think you are doing? Trolling or what? grin grin grin
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by FuckDaMods: 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
Simplyleo:
One thing I like this man for is his sense of humour. grin. I could remember the other time when he was asking Ambode "how is your lagoon?" grin

I'm sure he says things like this to give the senior wailing community and their social media urchins some work to do. grin

Very soon, the likes of Reno and FFK will react while their social media rats cheer them up for "fighting against tyranny". grin grin
Share me the video let me laugh little grin, baba na comedian and that's the only aspect he is sharp at.
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by BigBizzy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
This president is just lazy...if its not going lean that means hardwork, then it must be cold
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
Cold kee you there!
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Glycosunde: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
i hope he didn't get d cold from one of d girls he took to d cold rooms in aso rock
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
Aderewah:
lol. working hard chewing gworo and watching cow x rated films. Spits.

grin grin grin

u too wicket, bro.

u too wicked.
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by GMbuharii: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
Simplyleo:

You are not different from that jobless man with over 100 monikers following over 100 members and making at least 500 posts per day. grin

You mean farahaideed,who's boots have been hard on your anuxs?

grin
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by AkpaAmu9: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

You are not different from that jobless man with over 100 monikers following over 100 members and making at least 500 posts per day. grin
[/s]
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Baba Buhari has charisma, he has aura!

God bless our president.
Nigeria will succeed
You said he has fura?
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Akano5(m): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday has said that he is suffering from cold.

He, however, attributed his ailment to his hard work as the President of the country.

Buhari disclosed this while presenting the 2020 Appropriation Bill to a joint session of the National Assembly in Abuja.

Immediately after observing protocols and before presenting the details of the bill, the President apologised for his voice.

He said, “Before I proceed to read the details of the budget, let me apologise for my voice.

“As you can hear in my voice, I have cold because I am working hard.”

The comment attracted loud laughter and applause from all those inside the chamber, including the President of the Senate, Ahmad Lawan; Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila, federal lawmakers, state governors, members of the Federal Executive Council and leaders of the ruling All Progressives Congress, among others

https://punchng.com/budget-2020-i-have-cold-because-im-working-hard-buhari/

Cold?
Eeyaa
Watin concern me gan cheesy
When the country is in critical conditions. Mcteeew
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Simplyleo: 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
GMbuharii:

You mean farahaideed,who's boots have been hard on your anuxs?

grin
Farahaideed has job and gainfully engaged even though he is a wailer.

The man I equate to you is this your jobless brother whose post is just below this one you made. Whether na akamu or akpamu be his today's 4th moniker sef I can't remember.

You are in same category with him.
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by follock007(m): 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
but it's already rainy season oga clown
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by IkeMbe1: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

Farahaideed has job and gainfully engaged even though he is a wailer.

The man I equate to you is this your jobless brother whose post is just below this one you made. Whether na akamu or akpamu be his today's 4th moniker sef I can't remember.

You are in same category with him.
[/s]
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by IkeMbe1: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by carehearty: 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
He is a human being too
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by IkeMbe1: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

good to know he still has his sense of humour, i like how peacefull the house of representative was., unlike during Saraki/Dogara's 8 Assembly.. People constituiting nuisance the last budget presentation had being retired politically, even Dino Melaye now behaves maturely

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests / Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose / Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.