Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" (23542 Views)

Edo 2020: Buhari Endorses Ize-Iyamu / Edo 2020: Buhari Summons Oshiomhole / Budget 2020: Buhari, Osinbajo Double Their Cost Of Travels, Food To N3.5bn - PT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by shakaZuIlu: 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Why not copy nnamdi kanu, efcc, fifa ECOWAS.

I'm not your brother and you know it.

Pls concerned mods should take a look at the comment to which I responded.

ok bye for now brother
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Simplyleo: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
shakaZuIlu:

ok bye for now brother
[/s]
Well, I'm not your brother and will never be by God's grace.
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by MichaelsHope(m): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
Simplyleo:
One thing I like this man for is his sense of humour. grin. I could remember the other time when he was asking Ambode "how is your lagoon?" grin

I'm sure he says things like this to give the senior wailing community and their social media urchins some work to do. grin

Very soon, the likes of Reno and FFK will react while their social media rats cheer them up for "fighting against tyranny". grin grin

Keep your sentiment away! Olodo!
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by desmond2pk: 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
After all, he told you that fuel subsidy is a fraud and you believed.
He told you that he would defeat boko haram in 3 months you believed.
He is telling you now that he has cold because of his hard work.

3 Likes

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by shakaZuIlu: 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
ok but we're all brothers
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by IkeMbe1: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
[/s]
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by IkeMbe1: 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

If the mod is to effect a ban, that your brother whose post I responded to should be banned for life. Whether or not you see it is non of my business, but the mods dont act on sentiments and emotions, this I'm sure of.
[/s]
see am trying to whip up sentiments to evade possible ban
lol I taught you said you can live without nairaland grin
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
I think he has mental depression due to burukutu drinks
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Simplyleo: 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
IkeMbe1:

see am trying to whip up sentiments to evade possible ban
lol I taught you said you can live without nairaland grin
[/s]
Lol.

You must be thinking everyone eat and drinks nairaland like you. Which sentiment is this one talking about, lol. Keep deceiving yourself.

Next time, that word is spelt "thought".

And yes, few days from now, I will be off the site for official engagement till God knows when. Same cannot be said of you.
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Simplyleo: 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
shakaZuIlu:
ok but we're all brothers
God forbid and BACK TO SENDER.
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by IkeMbe1: 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Lol.

You must be thinking everyone eat and drinks nairaland like you. Which sentiment is this one talking about, lol. Keep deceiving yourself.

And yes, few days from now, I will be off the site for official engagement till God knows when. Same cannot be said of you.
[/s]
shatap
see sweat all over you grin
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by IkeMbe1: 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Lol.

[/s]
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by shakaZuIlu: 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
Simplyleo:

God forbid and BACK TO SENDER.
ok i hear you cool

you're my brother regardless

I'm pro black race
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by ada9ja(f): 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
FarahAideed:
grin grin grin God punish all those supporting this thing

Same having wishing those supporting you
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Simplyleo: 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
IkeMbe1:
[s][/s]
shatap
see sweat grin
Which sweat.

I'm in ac compartment with free wifi.

When traffic reduces, I start driving home, still in ac. At home, ac yakpa everywhere, so where is the sweat? Have you seen the difference between me and you?
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Simplyleo: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
shakaZuIlu:
ok i hear you cool

you're my brother regardless

I'm pro black race
And I maintain God forbid bad thing.
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by shakaZuIlu: 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
Simplyleo:

And I maintain God forbid bad thing.
ok
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Yakarii: 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

Which sweat.

I'm in ac compartment with free wifi.

When traffic reduces, I start driving home, still in ac. At home, ac yakpa everywhere, so where is the sweat? Have you seen the difference between me and you?
[/s]
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Surveyoruzoma: 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
Buhari is a total failure don't have policy direction at all, Nigeria is the headquarters of poverty in the whole world, nothing good can come out buhari government
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Simplyleo: 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
shakaZuIlu:
ok
Good.
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Yakarii: 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

Good.
[/s]
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by PapalsBull(m): 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Shut up and gtf outta my mention. I have dignified you enough by even trying to school you but since your eyes only see what is done to you not what you do, go ahead and do your worst. Better still, join this your brother in this his beautiful job of striking comments all over the places.
The guy is the same person. He use double browsers at a go.
That handle you're replying is his old handle, use it to discuss and create topic but open different monikers to cancel and troll at same time.
He has open more than 50 new handles in the past few weeks.

Who does that? Only a cyber lunatic.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Urchman200: 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
Can someone tell this tyrant to continue his misrule nobody is watching him, we all have resigned our faith till after 3years .
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
Simplyleo:
One thing I like this man for is his sense of humour. grin. I could remember the other time when he was asking Ambode "how is your lagoon?" grin

I'm sure he says things like this to give the senior wailing community and their social media urchins some work to do. grin

Very soon, the likes of Reno and FFK will react while their social media rats cheer them up for "fighting against tyranny". grin grin

The message was meant for you and your ilk that celebrate mediocrity.

spits
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Nixxxx(m): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nigeria has never had it this bad in her entire history. What a shame
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Stillthebest: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
Simplyleo:

I hate his governance so much(if he has an idea of what he is doing or not I may not know but to me he has no idea. . But you can't take his humor away from him. And he doesn't care about what ppl say about whatever he says. He is a blunt personality. If he had had a lil sympathy about how governance should be done, about economy and a lil younger , he would have been able to rescue Nigeria.

I like his person!
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Simplyleo: 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
PapalsBull:

The guy is the same person. He use double browsers at a go.
Really?

Oboy, see as I just fall mugu for him.

No wonder he wasn't talking about his own comment that I reacted to, choi, I'm pained.

And I almost suspected it since the "other" wasn't even reacting despite his comments being quoted alongside his username.

Anyway, I addressed it the way it came. Funny enough, he didn't want to be equated with his brother but rather preferred calling me his brother.

Very funny people.
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Simplyleo: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
Stillthebest:

I hate his governance so much(if he has an idea of what he is doing or not I may not know but to me he has no idea. . But you can't take his humor away from him. And he doesn't care about what ppl say about whatever he says. He is a blunt personality. If he had had a lil sympathy about how governance should be done, about economy and a lil younger , he would have been able to rescue Nigeria.

I like his person!
I like your comment despite being against my political view.

@ the emboldened, same here bro, I like his person.

Cheers and God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari, Fashola, Amaechi & Ambode At Organised Private Sector Meeting In Lagos / Remitted N973Million:Goodluck Jonathan, NOT President Buhari Recovered The Money / Hameed Ali And Saraki Meet Behind Closed Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.