Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" (23544 Views)

Edo 2020: Buhari Endorses Ize-Iyamu / Edo 2020: Buhari Summons Oshiomhole / Budget 2020: Buhari, Osinbajo Double Their Cost Of Travels, Food To N3.5bn - PT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Danielz19(m): 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
Carmit:
For the people that will come and blast him I have one question for you..

Is buhari an human being??

angry
Wat are u saying na

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Carmit(m): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
Danielz19:
Wat are u saying na

Alaye Shey you can't decipher simple English structure again ni

Must we spell it out word for word before you understand

Chai grin
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Solsix(m): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
Reporting from unilag COLD ROOM
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by surgical: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
toyinjimoh:
Nigeria senators are receiving 36million naira monthly each yet nigerians are unemployed, failed state
Focus more on the executive,they spend 30times more than the national Assembly that you guys are fixated on just because that is what the media propaganda is feeding you, the real wastage and corruption is in the executive

1 Like

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
e hard abi?... there's a remedy.. it's called retirement.
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by gratiaeo(m): 4:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
Self glorification at it best
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Angelfrost(m): 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
Simplyleo:
One thing I like this man for is his sense of humour. grin. I could remember the other time when he was asking Ambode "how is your lagoon?" grin

I'm sure he says things like this to give the senior wailing community and their social media urchins some work to do. grin

Very soon, the likes of Reno and FFK will react while their social media rats cheer them up for "fighting against tyranny". grin grin

Okay... This is funny. grin
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Angelfrost(m): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
PureGoldh:
Baba wan travel again grin

He should call or whatsapp me on 081 0 166 6771 to buy Pure Original Honey before he travel again oo

You say "wan"?!... His travelling bag has never been unpacked since 2015...

It's not a question of if he is traveling... It's a question of when next, and what destination. grin

2 Likes

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by IkeMbe1: 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

Include the comment below to which I reacted in your report.

They can't stand the smallest of what they give in abundance, what a people.
[/s]
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by ibietela2(m): 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
OVIHINNO:
Cold now the sign of hardworking? Odiegu

The other time it work losing weight

1 Like

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by IkeMbe1: 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

A quick glance at the same rule 2 should tell you the emboldened in the post below to which I responded broke the rule. Or is that a complement according to your processor?

This is why I said, you are not seeing what you do, but what is done to you is what the whole world should hear.

You people are just very funny, I swear.

[/s]
Oga shut up
stop talking nonsense and face your crime

1 Like

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Simplyleo: 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
shakaZuIlu:

you see your life bro

you love calling the mods and reporting Nairalanders at slightest provocation but can't stand being reported even after going about nairaland calling others jobless?

don't you know it's a cyber bully?
are you the only one employed here?

I hope the mods will do justice on this matter and put an end to tge cyber bully

have a nice day mr employer
[/s]
Shut up and gtf outta my mention. I have dignified you enough by even trying to school you but since your eyes only see what is done to you not what you do, go ahead and do your worst. Better still, join this your brother in this his beautiful job of striking comments all over the places.
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
Cold kee you there
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
THIS MAN'S BRAIN NEEDS TO BE REPAIRED/FIXED HE SHOULD CONTACT ME FOR THAT.
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by shakaZuIlu: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Shut up and gtf outta my mention. I have dignified you enough by even trying to school you but since your eyes only see what is done to you not what you do, go ahead and do your worst. Better still, join this your brother in this his beautiful job of striking comments all over the places.
ok bro no problem I'm out of your mention

it's all up to the mods now
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by IkeMbe1: 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Why not copy nnamdi kanu, efcc, fifa ECOWAS.

I'm not your brother and you know it.

Pls concerned mods should take a look at the comment to which I responded.
[/s]
shut up

your sins don catch up with you tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Security Forces Invade Orlu Community, Set Many Houses Ablaze, Make Arrests / Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose / Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.