Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" (23550 Views)

Edo 2020: Buhari Endorses Ize-Iyamu / Edo 2020: Buhari Summons Oshiomhole / Budget 2020: Buhari, Osinbajo Double Their Cost Of Travels, Food To N3.5bn - PT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Yakarii: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

I like your comment despite being against my political view.

@ the emboldened, same here bro, I like his person.

Cheers and God bless.
[/s]
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Yakarii: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

Really?

Oboy, see as I just fall mugu for him.

No wonder he wasn't talking about his own comment that I reacted to, choi, I'm pained.

And I almost suspected it since the "other" wasn't even reacting despite his comments being quoted alongside his username.

Anyway, I addressed it the way it came. Funny enough, he didn't want to be equated with his brother but rather preferred calling me his brother.

Very funny people.
[/s]
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by PapalsBull(m): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
Simplyleo:

Really?

Oboy, see as I just fall mugu for him.

No wonder he wasn't talking about his own comment that I reacted to, choi, I'm pained.

And I almost suspected it since the "other" wasn't even reacting despite his comments being quoted alongside his username.

Anyway, I addressed it the way it came. Funny enough, he didn't want to be equated with his brother but rather preferred calling me his brother.

Very funny people.
I later modify...

PapalsBull:

The guy is the same person. He use double browsers at a go.
That handle you're replying is his old handle, use it to discuss and create topic but open different monikers to cancel and troll at same time.
He has open more than 50 new handles in the past few weeks.

Who does that? Only a cyber lunatic.
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by nasbiafra(m): 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
i pray the cold send you to hell nizoorian jubril p
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Simplyleo: 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
PapalsBull:

The guy is the same person. He use double browsers at a go.
That handle you're replying is his old handle, use it to discuss and create topic but open different monikers to cancel and troll at same time.
He has open more than 50 new handles in the past few weeks.

Who does that? Only a cyber lunatic.
Oh, I even thought is that one that came for a rescue that was calling me his brother.

If na dis one, I can bet he has opened more than 100 usernames and makes at least 500 posts per day. Following over 100 people at the same time, nawao. grin

Just today, he has created at least 6 monikers, and has been doing that since 2014 according to him. He is awake even by 3 am just to strike comments.

What I have for him is sympathy and I use him to catch my fun these days. In his mind, he is trolling by I'm gonna use him catch some fun before I will be off the site few days time for some official engagement till God knows when.

2 Likes

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by PapalsBull(m): 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
Simplyleo:

Oh, I even thought is that one that came for a rescue that was calling me his brother.

If na dis one, I can bet he has opened more than 100 usernames and makes at least 500 posts per day. Following over 100 people at the same time, nawao. grin

Just today, he has created at least 6 monikers, and has been doing that since 2014 according to him. He is awake even by 3 am just to strike comments.

What I have for him is sympathy and I use him to catch my fun these days. In his mind, he is trolling by I'm gonna use him catch some fun before I will be off the site few days time for some official engagement till God knows when.
Apart from one Adejo.... The rest are his...

I use to follow back when I have time sometimes

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Yakarii: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by mechanics(m): 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
It's too much of the air conditioner in his office, I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by siddysax(m): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
I have cold too so I'm working hard for this country.
If you have cold too do like this��
Baba sef ehn!!
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Yakarii: 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
PapalsBull:

Apart from one Adejo.... The rest are his...

I use to follow back when I have time sometimes
[/s]
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Yakarii: 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

Na joblessness dey cause all these things. No one engaged in anything meaningful can have this luxury of time committed to something of no consequence. How can a human being with job be awake by 3am busy quoting and striking over 100 comments? Huh? And from morning till down, he continues. He will strike this strike that and so many others, yet still have time to make his own seperate comment.

This his own get comma o. Even this morning, he was already in my mention as early as 5:30 am, and that is after about 30 other posts, nawao.

He has just struck your comment Now and he will still go quote many others for same thing. Hmm
[/s]
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by shakaZuIlu: 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
Simplyleo:

A clear indication he operates both usernames as alleged by pals. Otherwise, this one he said I'm calling jobless, where exactly did I refer to this username as Such?

Concerned mods to note accordingly.
whatever rocks your imagination and delusion is none of my freaking business
i just tabled a case before the mods

it's up to them to spare you again

God bless you brother
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Simplyleo: 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
shakaZuIlu:
whatever rocks your imagination and delusion is none of my freaking business
i just tabled a case before the mods

it's up to them to spare you again

God bless you brother
Lol.

I don sabi, na the same person dey quote for striking, and quote for reporting, nawao. Who send you this message?
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Yakarii: 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

A clear indication he operates both usernames as alleged by pals. Otherwise, this one he said I'm calling jobless, where exactly did I refer to this username as Such?

Concerned mods to note accordingly.

He quoted with one for striking, and with the other for reporting.
[/s]
lol this one is still in pain and shocked

can't face this fears grin

we've just started we have years to play kiss

1 Like

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Simplyleo: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
Yakarii:
[s][/s]

Play on nairaland for years? You think I'm jobless?

Better start searching for others to play with cos I will be off the site few days from now my job official engagement.
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by PapalsBull(m): 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
Yakarii:

[/s]
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Yakarii: 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

Better start searching for others to play with cos I will be off the site few days from now my job official engagement.
[/s]
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Yakarii: 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
PapalsBull:
[/s]
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Yakarii: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

Lol.

I don sabi, na the same person dey quote for striking, and quote for reporting, nawao. Who send you this message?
[/s]
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by effido666: 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
If he is getting cold because of working hard then he should resign.......rubbish
OVIHINNO:
Cold now the sign of hardworking? Odiegu
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Simplyleo: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]
I suggest you don't even go to that low level of striking because that is too low.

Just make your comment and let him strike it, at least his post comes below yours, no matter what and your comment is still standing.

You have a job and you can't spare usefull moments for something as insignificant as this. Awake by 3am just for striking comments, huh?
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Yakarii: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]

no matter how long you go
I'll be waiting for you kiss

1 Like

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Simplyleo: 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
Yakarii:
[s][/s]

no matter how long you go
I'll be waiting for you kiss
Lol.

Remain on nairaland na, how e take concern me.
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by shakaZuIlu: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
Simplyleo:

I suggest you don't even go to that low level of striking because that is too low.

Just make your comment and let him strike it, at least his post comes below yours, no matter what and your comment is still standing.

You have a job and you can't spare usefull moments for something as insignificant as this. Awake by 3am just for striking comments, huh?

i hope you know that not everyone is destined for job
Some are destined to be self employed
God bless you brother
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Yakarii: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Yakarii: 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

Lol.

[/s]
Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by hardeytarhyour(m): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
OVIHINNO:
Cold now the sign of hardworking? Odiegu
No, But what cause Baba's one is Hard Working

1 Like

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Yakarii: 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
Simplyleo:

Lol.

wink

sleep in heavily peace
waiting for you to come back so we can continue from where we stopped

Happy napping bleh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dr. John Kayode Fayemi Lifts Embargo On Ecobank, Gtbank, Zenith Bank …mdas, / She Only Wanted To Be Finance Minister’ – Oby’s Party Kicks, Endorses Buhari / Reps Approve Bill To Create State Police, Security Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.