Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

How To Handle The "I Am A Virgin" Statement When You Don't Fall For It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Handle The "I Am A Virgin" Statement When You Don't Fall For It (1458 Views)

Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Handle The "I Am A Virgin" Statement When You Don't Fall For It by UnknownTexty: 12:07am On May 07, 2020
Now, straight to the focus, most ladies are found of lying about their virginity, in other to play games with men for several reasons know to them.

I'm completely indifferent about the virginity status of my potential partner . Now for some strange reasons more than 80% of the ladies I get close too always give me that line, of which from day one, I have never believed it. In those my early years I handled it by just walking away immediately, few times I stayed in and played along until the truth comes out by itself, which I come to realize that more than 90% of ladies that claim to be virgins, apparently are not.

I once dated a single mother, who left her baby in the village to come to Lagos, and all along she was forming virgin not knowing that I have been gisted by her aunty who thought I knew.

After several repeated experiences, I can now strongly sense that vibe from ladies, from first contact

I need to say that, I hate deceit with passion.
Also need to say that I'm not a player, and I do not believe in marriage before sex (I don't even want to debate on that).

Back to the topic, for example, there is this lady I have been secretly noticing for awhile, she is very carefree and all, I've heard information from one or two persons about her life and all, but when I approached her casually and we got talking, then, she started forming "Christian-sister"; all her status on Whatsapp are religious incline, from scriptural quotes to choir praise videos. Now the green light is there, but the problem is I know how it will end; I approach her, we start dating and then the 4 words comes up.

The issue is, my type of woman is a carefree one, and I just lost that part of her to the game she wants to play. My question now is, how can I break that game, to reset her to default,

My options:
A. I have once been tempted to handle it roughly by exposing the fact that I know about the game, but I know that will not end well

B. Stylishly let her know my type of lady is not the religious driven type:
This has never worked, it hasn't changed anything

C: Play along and watch as things unfold:
Well I stated earlier my stand on deceit and pretence, I can't stand it.

D. Walk away: This I have also done severally but I can't keep walking away forever.

So I come to Nairalanders to seek advice from both male and female, one what I can do, or share your experience on how you handled yours if you once experience the same thing as a "virgin-indifferent" person.

Pls mature comments only
Re: How To Handle The "I Am A Virgin" Statement When You Don't Fall For It by helinues: 12:13am On May 07, 2020
Op, so you wan go buy a fresh car without test driving?

That one na black market oo
Re: How To Handle The "I Am A Virgin" Statement When You Don't Fall For It by UnknownTexty: 12:16am On May 07, 2020
helinues:

That's the whole point of my episode
Re: How To Handle The "I Am A Virgin" Statement When You Don't Fall For It by helinues: 12:18am On May 07, 2020
UnknownTexty:

Na whetin I dey try talk be that na,
That's the whole point of my long episode

But wait oo, is sex your first priority with the said lady?
Re: How To Handle The "I Am A Virgin" Statement When You Don't Fall For It by UnknownTexty: 12:22am On May 07, 2020
helinues:

But wait oo, is sex your first priority with the said lady?
Lol, the episode is this long, and you are still asking this question, the answer is obviously No.

Share your experience, you don turn am to interview undecided undecided
Re: How To Handle The "I Am A Virgin" Statement When You Don't Fall For It by Offpoint: 12:28am On May 07, 2020
Like I was supposed to read all of this? Seriously?
Re: How To Handle The "I Am A Virgin" Statement When You Don't Fall For It by helinues: 12:29am On May 07, 2020
UnknownTexty:

Lol, the episode is this long, and you are still asking this question, the answer is obviously No.

Share your experience, you don turn am to interview undecided undecided

I once dated a single mother, who left her baby in the village to come to Lagos

You had this experience and you still want to read mine?

"Christian-mother" not even "Christian-girl"

In summary, you are an opportunist
Re: How To Handle The "I Am A Virgin" Statement When You Don't Fall For It by UnknownTexty: 12:38am On May 07, 2020
helinues:

You had this experience and you still want to read mine?
"Christian-mother" not even "Christian-girl"
In summary, you are an opportunist

Oga "Christian-mother" is in quotes, with hyphen, it's a jointed word, a general phrase like "mother of Jesus", if you don't understand, that's not my business

It seems when you hear single mother, it is only old people like 40 and above that comes to your mind abi
Re: How To Handle The "I Am A Virgin" Statement When You Don't Fall For It by ItsI(m): 2:22am On May 07, 2020
Mehn with all these posts... No single answer yet to aid the OP. Eleyi gidi gan o. See OP if any girl you just met claims virgin for you.. What you will do is simple. Virginise your money too.. If you know what I mean.

1 Like

Re: How To Handle The "I Am A Virgin" Statement When You Don't Fall For It by ItsI(m): 2:23am On May 07, 2020
Mehn with all these posts... No single answer yet to aid the OP. Eleyi gidi gan o. See OP if any girl you just met claims virgin for you.. What you will do is simple. Virginise your money too.. If you know what I mean. Shikina.
Re: How To Handle The "I Am A Virgin" Statement When You Don't Fall For It by Timil: 4:26am On May 07, 2020
Any lady that truely loves and value your presence in her life won't hesitate to be her real self around you.

My brother, any lady that is forming holy holy or virgin puna for you is evil, those kind of ladies are deceitful and likely disloyal.

The moment you notice that about a lady just have it at the back of your mind that "No Loving" just "Chop and Go" or if you can't chop and go just walk away cos if you stay behind and start loving you would definitely get hurt.

Don't waste your time with people who aren't what they claim to be. Such people will always end up stabbing you in the back but only if you give them room to.

There was this chick I met last year February (2019), we got close and all that but hanty was forming I'm a virgin.
Me wey I know say most ladies these days dey disloyal and deceitful. I jus laff for my mind say dis wan don see mumu.

While hanty was acting up and all that I wasn't bothered after a month or there about I asked her out and she said yes but with a condition that we wouldn't straff until after 6 months.

I agreed to her condition knowing fully well that girls these days are so quick to get wet if you can touch them in the right places. Less than two weeks of dating I was at her place and bam one thing led to another before I say jack, hanty don hang leg for air.

For good one month we were strafing steady, after one month I said my goodbyes.

Hanty was crying and ranting calling me a liar, I told her straight up.. "You lied to me that you were a virgin, I also lied to you that I love you, we both lied to each other."

When I said this she kept mum and was dumbfounded. That's how we went our different ways.

So Op when you meet girls like this, you either walk away or chop and go cos this kind of girls ain't good for your health and any relationship built on lies will never thrive. Such relationship will always come crashing down the moment the other partner sees beyond the lies.

Best thing for you is to hope for true love, a girl who wouldn't hide her real self from you and love you deeply.

Like I said earlier any lady or anyone who truly values you in their life will always try not to hurt you or break the trust you have for them. Such people will always be an open book around you.

4 Likes

Re: How To Handle The "I Am A Virgin" Statement When You Don't Fall For It by cooooooks(m): 8:06am On May 07, 2020
Just be honest. You're not looking for virgins and don't consider it especially important.
Re: How To Handle The "I Am A Virgin" Statement When You Don't Fall For It by UnknownTexty: 10:38am On May 07, 2020
cooooooks:
Just be honest. You're not looking for virgins and don't consider it especially important.
That is my option B, it doesn't exactly work
Re: How To Handle The "I Am A Virgin" Statement When You Don't Fall For It by simplepee(f): 10:48am On May 07, 2020
I still don't get why some ladies use that line though.
Re: How To Handle The "I Am A Virgin" Statement When You Don't Fall For It by cooooooks(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2020
It always works.

UnknownTexty:

That is my option B, it doesn't exactly work
Re: How To Handle The "I Am A Virgin" Statement When You Don't Fall For It by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:42pm On May 07, 2020
helinues:

It's different as it cannot be compared with a car, will you test a hand grenade b4 buying. Not everyone taste meat b4 eating rice.
Re: How To Handle The "I Am A Virgin" Statement When You Don't Fall For It by helinues: 2:19pm On May 07, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
It's different as it cannot be compared with a car, will you test a hand grenade b4 buying. Not everyone taste meat b4 eating rice.

So you want to buy expensive explosive like grenade without testing how destructive it is?
Re: How To Handle The "I Am A Virgin" Statement When You Don't Fall For It by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:22pm On May 07, 2020
helinues:

So you want to buy expensive explosive like grenade without testing how destructive it is?
Once you test it what is left of it, don't forget the part that says not everyone taste meat b4 finishing the rice.
Re: How To Handle The "I Am A Virgin" Statement When You Don't Fall For It by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:27pm On May 07, 2020
simplepee:
I still don't get why some ladies use that line though.
What statement or event will lead to such answer is another thing to look at.
Re: How To Handle The "I Am A Virgin" Statement When You Don't Fall For It by helinues: 2:27pm On May 07, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Once you test it what is left of it, don't forget the part that says not everyone taste meat b4 finishing the rice.

There must be a sample test made by the company...

Tasting the meat self, will you have DSTV cable at home and be watching one channel?
Re: How To Handle The "I Am A Virgin" Statement When You Don't Fall For It by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:32pm On May 07, 2020
helinues:

There must be a sample test made by the company...

Tasting the meat self, will you have DSTV cable at home and be watching one channel?
Nope, DSTV is single and the channels are what it features, I can view many features from that DSTV. So also there are many features from a single woman.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Beats Up, Naked Another Lady Over A Guy (video) / Man Who Paid 1.8 Million As Bride Price Lays Curse On Wife's Family / Who Is To Be Blame For The High Rate Immorality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.