Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

Who Should I Keep My Secret With ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should I Keep My Secret With ? (483 Views)

Share A Secret With Delectablegyal. / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / My Dirty Secret With My Attractive Landlord’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Should I Keep My Secret With ? by GreatResearcher: 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2019
According to a research, people who have had sexual encounter are more likely not to flash light at each other's dark sides.

So when next you feel you need to keep a secret with someone in case of emergency, pick someone you've had sex with.
Re: Who Should I Keep My Secret With ? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
This appears more like an opinion.

No links, sources, data to back up your claim?

People who've had sex don't fight, snitch, bicker and do all manners of things to one another abi?

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love With My Friend’s Father’ – Lady Cries Out For Advise / Moment Polytechnic Ibadan Student Confronted Her Friend For Sleeping With Her BF / Meet friends at https://www.naijam.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.