Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant (37984 Views)

Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide / Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj / Wizkid Is Arrogant, Disrespected 2face Idibia - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by baby124: 10:46am On Oct 09, 2019
Kemi is always pained and hungry. Tired of her.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by adenigga(m): 10:46am On Oct 09, 2019
tayebest:
Anty kemi teaching BBC there work? grin grin

This Kewon Olunloyo should just go & commit suicide.

Always looking for attention. I hate her gut!!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Mikeparlo12(m): 10:46am On Oct 09, 2019
So sister Kemi her sense on Wednesday

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by abels(m): 10:47am On Oct 09, 2019
i tire for the woman and her fans o
Nbote:
Why not spend ur time spreading d message than attacking d messenger?

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by pikaelite(m): 10:47am On Oct 09, 2019
They should just ban this woman from using social media

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by 9jaRealist: 10:48am On Oct 09, 2019
While some of Aunty Kemi’s concerns are well-taken...

There are no hard-and-fast rules for undercover investigative journalism...
Each situation is handled as appropriate. Those 20/20 reporters that busted 419ers in Nigeria didn’t remain anonymous.

>

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by habsydiamond(m): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2019
Journalism is a dirty game just like politics in Nigeria.... Proving to be an hero will only put one in an early grave... undecided such is life
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Chrysz(m): 10:49am On Oct 09, 2019
So where is the arrogant part of it

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by King44(m): 10:49am On Oct 09, 2019
Mutemenot:
Kemi, is that you making this lovely and sensible tweet ? shocked
I was surprised
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by abels(m): 10:49am On Oct 09, 2019
she is not making single sense attacking the messenger and killing the message
sylve11:
to an extent, she is making sense........ cool

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by adedayourt(m): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2019
Reason with her point too.

Principal character in an undercover investigation ought to have been kept confidential when report is being aired
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Ulaga12: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2019
midolian:
I wanted to say the self acclaimed queen of investigative journalism is only jealous of kiki's achievement until I read through...

Kemi's head works sometimes. This tweets are enough to prove this.
thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah Amin

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by midnighter(f): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2019
We get where she is coming from but she needn't call the babe "arrogant"

Everybody knows that you need to deal with the BBC with a long spoon because ultimately they only care for their own agenda

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by ceeceeuwa: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2019
Nbote:
Why not spend ur time spreading d message than attacking d messenger?
Exactly!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by wink2015(m): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2019
freelansa:
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has stated that Kiki Mordi, the reporter behind the sex for grades documentary, is full of arrogance.

According to Kemi Olunloyo who tweeted in reaction to news of death threats on Kiki Mordi, the identity of the reporter should have been protected.

Advising her to leave the country to save her life, Kemi Olunloyo shared on Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/1181702960725860353

https://wotzup.ng/kiki-mordi-sex-for-grades-reporter-is-arrogant-kemi-olunloyo/

Kemi should focus on the message which is sex for grades and not to attack the person of this investigative journalist.

WHICH ASSASSINs HAVE GONE AFTER HER WITH ALL THE WAYS SHE HAS BEEN ATTACKING NIGERIANS USING HER REPORTS?

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by danot1030: 10:52am On Oct 09, 2019
nzeobi:
Not revealing her identity would have been the best for her but I guess she wants to trend too

Am afraid she might trend to the grave if she doesn't go into hiding.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by gaetano: 10:52am On Oct 09, 2019
Xisnin:

You are just another coward dragging Nigeria back.
If Kiki wasn't named, your type would be here screaming "fake news" or "enemies handiwork".
You are the lunatic Kemi are bitter for no reason.
Just so you know, not everybody prefers to live in fear.
SMH

Why do you guys like insulting people online. The video is evident enough. We are concerned about her safety.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Mursz: 10:52am On Oct 09, 2019
All the wrong reporting and defamation aunty Kemi has done, how many times have she been killed for her dirty uncouth running mouth?

This woman should go and sleep somewhere abeg, Kiki did a fantastic job and she will be well and truly fine, if whistle blowers like Julian Assange still lives then sure damnn well kiki will be very fine.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by cerpvad(m): 10:52am On Oct 09, 2019
Iya Naira grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by midnighter(f): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2019
adedayourt:
Reason with her point too.

Principal character in an undercover investigation ought to have been kept confidential when report is being aired

But she seems reasonably intelligent..why did she bring herself out in public? it doesnt make any sense
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by crazycrypto710: 10:53am On Oct 09, 2019
My take: Kiki doesn’t really care about what happens to the accused lecturers, she is just an opportunist, she has gained recognition for herself and it will soon pay her. There’s nothing wrong with her move, she’s is just trying to make the best out of a bad situation. Kapish!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by kunmiiii: 10:53am On Oct 09, 2019
Kemi is always trying to make every trending issue about her, look at her talking about unprofessionalism, Lol.. was it the same professionalism that landed her in jail.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2019
this woman is on my MILF list.

she needs a vigorously active dick to reset her brain.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by mapet: 10:54am On Oct 09, 2019
Mutemenot:
Kemi, is that you making this lovely and sensible tweet ? shocked

You beat me to this question; me sef shock! Is that Kemi Olunloyo or a clone? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by crazycrypto710: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2019
midnighter:

But she seems reasonably intelligent..why did she bring herself out in public? it doesnt make any sense
I think my post has answered your question
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 09, 2019
gaetano:

May i remind you, the LEBANESE man in the Ganduje video has been assassinated and that's how the story went underground.

Are you for real?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by midnighter(f): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2019
crazycrypto710:
My take: Kiki doesn’t really care about what happens to the accused lecturers, she is just an opportunist, she has gained recognition for herself and it will soon pay her. There’s nothing wrong with her move, she’s is just trying to make the best of a bad situation. Kapish!

Opportunist and risking her life? hm

all the other girls in the documentary will continue as normal....where will she now go from here?

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by danot1030: 10:57am On Oct 09, 2019
nnatobryno:
This lady is dumb, these concerns are two different things. Yes, she has erred but is this rot worth fighting, yes. Please let's handle her unprofessional approach as a different matter to allow us fish out this fools in our schools

If i am a judge to decide who is a dumb between this poster and Kemi hmmmm, i will be pointing at...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 09, 2019
midnighter:

what was reasonably intelligent about her? They wired her up and she went to entrap a randy lecturer, her part in the video was her body and the fact that she was female not her intelligence.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by deleo16(m): 10:58am On Oct 09, 2019
grin I remember FELA interview when he released back them when he was abusing the govt then he said "my brother could u believe nobody came to see him not even a visit when he was arrested by the govt he was there all alone " let's assume it's military govt fear the same thing still goes on today the kini lady did a wonderful job but this is Africa where we have corrupt judges ,police and weak institution a ghana investigative journalist was killed even he always remain anonymous wearing mask , those praising her to not going under cover well will still be the same Nigeria that will shout on social media without coming out to protest so many journalist have arrested,killed,or jailed I agree with KEMI for once it's best the travel out fur her own safety now they are now sending DEATH treats to her this is Nigeria no be USA oo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by stanech: 10:59am On Oct 09, 2019
freelansa:
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has stated that Kiki Mordi, the reporter behind the sex for grades documentary, is full of arrogance.

According to Kemi Olunloyo who tweeted in reaction to news of death threats on Kiki Mordi, the identity of the reporter should have been protected.

Advising her to leave the country to save her life, Kemi Olunloyo shared on Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/1181702960725860353

https://wotzup.ng/kiki-mordi-sex-for-grades-reporter-is-arrogant-kemi-olunloyo/

I agree with the arrogant part. The girl blocked me on twitter for disagreeing with her

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by ThisIsOutlaw: 11:00am On Oct 09, 2019
tayebest:
Anty kemi teaching BBC there work? grin grin

What's wrong with that? She said well

Where Is Toyin- Fans Ask Actor Kolawole As He Share Loveup Photo With Girlfriend / Nuella Njubigbo And Tchidi Chikere Unfollow Each Other. Sophie Williams Reacts / Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture)