Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,466 members, 7,958,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant (38231 Views)

Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide / Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj / Wizkid Is Arrogant, Disrespected 2face Idibia - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Goldencheese(m): 11:00am On Oct 09, 2019
BBC, Oya please consult Kemi Olunloyo right away to help your struggling journalism business. grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by zimakod(m): 11:00am On Oct 09, 2019
She is making Sense today

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by calyto: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2019
Wow!
What a pleasant surprise. Aunty Kemi surprised everybody including herself by this thought

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by ThisIsOutlaw: 11:03am On Oct 09, 2019
gaetano:

Oga, forget toomuch talk. We are talking about her safety here and how little BBC have done to keep her away from the spotlight so she can continue her wonderful UNDERCOVER job. May i remind you, the LEBANESE man in the Ganduje video has been assassinated and that's how the story went underground.

Damn!!! Can you confirm that?? That's just too bad if it's true
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by midnighter(f): 11:05am On Oct 09, 2019
isthatso:

what was reasonably intelligent about her? They wired her up and she went to entrap a randy lecturer, her part in the video was her body and the fact that she was female not her intelligence.

I mean her comportment is not that of an unexposed or local person that would sell her vote for a bag of rice...at least she seems halfway capable so how did she think this would be a good idea...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by crazycrypto710: 11:07am On Oct 09, 2019
midnighter:

Opportunist and risking her life? hm

all the other girls in the documentary will continue as normal....where will she now go from here?
there are interest groups out there that she might have pricked their interest already. usually home-based international NGO’s, only time will tell.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by mbjsuki(m): 11:08am On Oct 09, 2019
I completely agree with her om this. She is actually making sense. If she is still in this country as at this moment the best thing for her is to leave,travel back to her base.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by mexzony: 11:08am On Oct 09, 2019
I thought about this too. Why reveal your identity.
The video could have been released and no one would know the Identiy of who was behind it.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by bikerboy1(m): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2019
immortalcrown:

Did Kemi make such a statement against the woman that started Cozza rape case? Did she do the same against Sowore before his arrest? Did she do the same against EFCC whistle blowers? Are these people safe? One thing must kill a person. It is better to die in the course of upholding justice than to die in pretense. What is the society turning into? People boldly and publicly do things that does not promote morality in our society, and end up getting awards. Others will rise up for justice in time of injustice, they will be labeled arrogant fellows. Do not be a coward. Do you think fighting for independence was a pleasant experience? It was not. But some people did it for you. You may not appreciate what Kiki did, but how would you feel if any available elder in your family cowardly keeps quiet when an outsider opresses you?

On how many occasions has Kemi, as a blogger, made a publication that exposes injustice in our society? All she does is to wrongly attack people.

More thrash coming from you cool cool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by midnighter(f): 11:11am On Oct 09, 2019
crazycrypto710:
there are interest groups out there that she might have pricked their interest already. usually home-based international NGO’s, only time will tell.

That would be a good avenue to go down. Good luck to her anyway

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Crackow12: 11:11am On Oct 09, 2019
I'm with her on this
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by safarigirl(f): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2019
crazycrypto710:
My take: Kiki doesn’t really care about what happens to the accused lecturers, she is just an opportunist, she has gained recognition for herself and it will soon pay her. There’s nothing wrong with her move, she’s is just trying to make the best out of a bad situation. Kapish!
Opportunist for exposing a rot in the University system? Wow....black man, black mentality.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Heybeedee(m): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2019
U see d way Many Nigerians talks sex sex asif na wetting them come do 4 Dia life,maybe na our unseriousness dy cause am sha... Asin I Just watched a programme on NTA where the presenter asked a girl on national t. v if she's a virgin chaaaai..i laugh in arabic ;DU see d way Many Nigerians talks sex sex asif na wetting them come do 4 Dia life,maybe na our unseriousness dy cause am sha... Asin I Just watched a programme on NTA where the presenter asked a girl on national t. v if she's a virgin chaaaai..i laugh in arabic
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by KingBaba1(m): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2019
gaetano:

Oga, forget toomuch talk. We are talking about her safety here and how little BBC have done to keep her away from the spotlight so she can continue her wonderful UNDERCOVER job. May i remind you, the LEBANESE man in the Ganduje video has been assassinated and that's how the story went underground.
They will not listen... The lady has done a great job, but don't expose her to danger for doing her work. Do they think Anas Aremeyaw Anas is just wearing a mask for no reason, it's because of his safety. Anybody that doesn't see sense in what aunty kemi is saying should think about the late dele giwa of blessed memory

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by kay29000(m): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2019
Mutemenot:
Kemi, is that you making this lovely and sensible tweet ? shocked

I swear, I am also shocked o.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by kay29000(m): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2019
midolian:
I wanted to say the self acclaimed queen of investigative journalism is only jealous of kiki's achievement until I read through...

Kemi's head works sometimes. This tweets are enough to prove this.

True. Very true.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2019
midnighter:

I mean her comportment is not that of an unexposed or local person that would sell her vote for a bag of rice...at least she seems halfway capable so how did she think this would be a good idea...

if that is your yardstick of intelligence so be it. i'm not saying she isnt but I didnt see anything from her in the video that says this girl is intelligent. Secondly this is the BBC, she is just the frontman or girl. For all you know someone had the idea and needed a female to be the front. Either way the whole thing would have been coordinated by the BBC not her!

Excuse me this is about exposing sex, intelligence is not required especially when you are dealing with low level men ruled by their dicks and who have been getting away with it. Did you hear what the man was saying, "have you been kissed violently" so crude so unrefined so unpolished, is that the kind of man you need intelligence to trap?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Erolow(f): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2019
shocked
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Eneone012: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2019
immortalcrown:

Did Kemi make such a statement against the woman that started Cozza rape case? Did she do the same against Sowore before his arrest? Did she do the same against EFCC whistle blowers? Are these people safe? One thing must kill a person. It is better to die in the course of upholding justice than to die in pretense. What is the society turning into? People boldly and publicly do things that does not promote morality in our society, and end up getting awards. Others will rise up for justice in time of injustice, they will be labeled arrogant fellows. Do not be a coward. Do you think fighting for independence was a pleasant experience? It was not. But some people did it for you. You may not appreciate what Kiki did, but how would you feel if any available elder in your family cowardly keeps quiet when an outsider opresses you?

On how many occasions has Kemi, as a blogger, made a publication that exposes injustice in our society? All she does is to wrongly attack people.
Oga can you put your own life for justice in this country ?
Beside sowore has been detained for weeks now and your here fighting justice on nairaland
Oga go out there and fight for justice
This country Nigeria isn't worth any stress my oga
If you have the grace of God
Please get the hell out of this shit hole country ....I won't be here saying this by now,if I'm opportune

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by madridsta007(m): 11:17am On Oct 09, 2019
freelansa:
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has stated that Kiki Mordi, the reporter behind the sex for grades documentary, is full of arrogance.

According to Kemi Olunloyo who tweeted in reaction to news of death threats on Kiki Mordi, the identity of the reporter should have been protected.

Advising her to leave the country to save her life, Kemi Olunloyo shared on Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/1181702960725860353

https://wotzup.ng/kiki-mordi-sex-for-grades-reporter-is-arrogant-kemi-olunloyo/

For once, I agree with Kemi.

However, I am very certain that the BBC must have TOLD Kiki the dangerous consequences to her investigation. The BBC are no minions when it comes to investigative journalism. Come on, these guys are spys who work with the MI5 and CIA during the Cold War and now.

However, I am very certain as well that Kiki must have waived her right to the anonymity. Perhaps for the clout; perhaps to trend; humans are known to be emotional about decision-making instead of thinking through logically. She is open on Twitter, even sharing the message from her Mum and her Mum's location as well. Who makes such stupid decision if not one who is driven by the opportunity to be popular? Extremely stupid. Investigative journalists NEVER reveal themselves or their sources. Never ever.

There would be consequences, for sure. It is up to Kiki to protect herself. All the best to her.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Erolow(f): 11:17am On Oct 09, 2019
She is indeed making sense
tayebest:
Anty kemi teaching BBC there work? grin grin

She is actually making sense though! smiley
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by crazycrypto710: 11:18am On Oct 09, 2019
safarigirl:
Opportunist for exposing a rot in the University system? Wow....black man, black mentality.
I don’t know what you deduced from *my take* to make that statement but I am not sure you understood what I said.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Darestc2k12: 11:20am On Oct 09, 2019
Nbote:
Why not spend ur time spreading d message than attacking d messenger?

In my own opinion, I think Dr Olulunyo is up to something. Probably, she is looking for wide self recognition.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by midnighter(f): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2019
isthatso:

if that is your yardstick of intelligence so be it. i'm not saying she isnt but I didnt see anything from her in the video that says this girl is intelligent. Secondly this is the BBC, she is just the frontman or girl. For all you know someone had the idea and needed a female to be the front. Either way the whole thing would have been coordinated by the BBC not her!

Excuse me this is about exposing sex, intelligence is not required especially when you are dealing with low level men ruled by their dicks and who have been getting away with it. Did you hear what the man was saying, "have you been kissed violently" so crude so unrefined so unpolished, is that the kind of man you need intelligence to trap?

Its not a yardstick, its just my first impression of her. At least she wasnt brought up abroad or anything like that, she knows how this country works and how evil people are. Everybody knows BBC/white people are just looking for who to use...im surprised that shes not more cautious, thats all

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by deleo16(m): 11:21am On Oct 09, 2019
Eneone012:

Oga can you put your own life for justice in this country ?
Beside sowore has been detained for weeks now and your here fighting justice on nairaland
Oga go out there and fight for justice
This country Nigeria isn't worth any stress my oga
If you have the grace of God
Please get the hell out of this shit hole country ....I won't be here saying this by now,if I'm opportune
nice one let me add to that what about agba jalingo arrest Did Nigeria come out to protest FELA has said this in his music already I am not suprise those hailing her won't be there to protect KEMI is right

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2019
madridsta007:

For once, I agree with Kemi.

However, I am very certain that the BBC must have TOLD Kiki the dangerous consequences to her investigation. The BBC are no minions when it comes to investigative journalism. Come on, these guys are spys who work with the MI5 and CIA during the Cold War and now.

However, I am very certain as well that Kiki must have waived her right to the anonymity. Perhaps for the clout; perhaps to trend; humans are known to be emotional about decision-making instead of thinking through logically. She is open on Twitter, even sharing the message from her Mum and her Mum's location as well. Who makes such stupid decision if not one who is driven by the opportunity to be popular? Extremely stupid. Investigative journalists NEVER reveal themselves or their sources. Never ever.

There would be consequences, for sure. It is up to Kiki to protect herself. All the best to her.

Nothing will happen to her because she hasnt upset anyone with power, the lecturer is a nobody. but she was very naive, the guy in Ghana who got wiped out touched a lot of high level connected govt officials.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by lollybizzu(m): 11:24am On Oct 09, 2019
immortalcrown:
Simply because, Kiki did not make the report through Kemi.

Had it been Kemi was Kemi was opportuned to play a role in the report, Kiki will be an angel in Kemi's world. Once you do not give them the credits for your success, they will doubt or criticize your achievement m

When we dey small, if you no put person for ball, him go say the game na rubbish.

LOL... That last paragraph.

She made sense tho.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by sugarboy212(m): 11:25am On Oct 09, 2019
Eyin blogger blogger

Fairfield Apartments, Abijo, Ajah, Lagos is selling fast- premium location, notable landmark features such as Novare Lekki Mall, Lagos Business School and so on. Wonderful Lakeside Living. 2 bedroom apartments sells for 10.5 million , 3 bedroom apartments sells for 12 million , 3 bedroom penthouse sells for 15 million, all available for sale. Buy one and win an all expense paid trip to Dubai, buy 6 apartments and get a free 2 bedroom apartments. Mortgage plans for 5 and 10 years available. Call me now/ whatsapp for more details +2348023536207/+2347055533718.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by capitalzero: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2019
freelansa:
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has stated that Kiki Mordi, the reporter behind the sex for grades documentary, is full of arrogance.

According to Kemi Olunloyo who tweeted in reaction to news of death threats on Kiki Mordi, the identity of the reporter should have been protected.

Advising her to leave the country to save her life, Kemi Olunloyo shared on Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/1181702960725860353

https://wotzup.ng/kiki-mordi-sex-for-grades-reporter-is-arrogant-kemi-olunloyo/

I am surprised. is this aunty menu? she tried
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by tayebest(m): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2019
ThisIsOutlaw:

What's wrong with that? She said well

She actually make sense smiley
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by madridsta007(m): 11:30am On Oct 09, 2019
isthatso:

Nothing will happen to her because she hasnt upset anyone with power, the lecturer is a nobody. but she was very naive, the guy in Ghana who got wiped out touched a lot of high level connected govt officials.

Investigative journalists do not reveal their identity. Once there is a small risk to life, no matter how small, you stay anonymous.
It is my hope that nothing happens to her. However, that small risk to life is not something that any serious organisation like the BBC ignores. It was only decades after the Nigerian-Biafran genocide that it was revealed that Fredrick Forsyth who was a close friend to Ojukwu and a journalist purportedly supporting the Biafran cause, was actually a BBC investigative journalist. That is how its done. Stay anonymous till every small risk is neutralised. She went as far as revealing that her Mother lives in Port Harcourt. I mean, who does that? Even Facebook commentators who critique up and down hide their family identity. That is foolish from her. If she wants an Emmy Award or a Pultizer, she can still get one without the exposure.

Meanwhile, she can kiss her career as an investigative journalist goodbye.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by crazycrypto710: 11:33am On Oct 09, 2019
My take #2: I understand what Kemi is saying, but I want believe for a big network like the BBC there will be some paperwork to that effect, in most cases a non-disclosure agreement with the consent of the person involved, in kiki’s case which I will think was to make her identity known, if that was the case, she knew what she was delving into and was also ready to bare the consequences; the social media attention (positive & negative), threats etc.

Let us just hope it will have a positive impact on her life and also address the Sex4grades in tertiary institutions for good.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Her 21st Birthday With Beautiful Photos (Video) / Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) / "Wizkid Is Lil Brother Of No One" - MI To Akon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.