Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant (37973 Views)

Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide / Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj / Wizkid Is Arrogant, Disrespected 2face Idibia - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Angelfrost(m): 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
isthatso:

The last BBC undercover journalist was assasinated in Ghana. Knowing that, I would be very surprised if the BBC exposed their undercover reporter without the journalist signing a waiver. The BBC has nothing to gain by revealing the identities of the journalists, their identities don't add any value to the story from the point of view of the BBC or the story. The story is not about the journalist but the lecturer. They also know they can also be sued for damages. These people are not stupid, they also know they will get heat from the British public is anything happens. So I am 100% sure Kiki insisted on revealing her own identity thinking it would bring her fame. unfortunately not thinking things through.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Hussein-Suale

I see... In that case, she is terribly misguided.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by blackboy(m): 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
Black man always afraid to die. Yet black ppl kill each other a lot , ritual, religious, cult, lynching etc

We should keep keeping quiet because we want to contknue to live under shit, injustice, etc. How many afticans or black ppl live is that how ppl should live or is it what we call living.
Mandela should have embraced apartheid. Reverend Martin Luther King should have kept quiet about segregation . But their actions have led to many blacks enjoying what would never have been if they kept quiet. I dont want to die i dont want to be killed so we keep taking rubbish and keeping quiet. Turn to God to come down and do it for us. We all want to go to heaven but we dont want to die.

Aunty Kemi should applaud her and call for the NPF to ensure nothing happens to her following the death threats and investigate the sources and make arrests

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by adedayourt(m): 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
midnighter:

The BBC reporter

She is intelligent. i feel she was not well guided by BBC as to the importance of keeping secret her identity
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by OChimex: 12:40pm On Oct 09, 2019
gaetano:

Stop saying trash my friend. The Kiki did a fantastic job no doubt but if she's targeted, BBC will not be anywhere to protect her. BBC did not do enough to keep her anonymous and the girl in question has been enjoying her new found fame on Twitter. We live in a terrible world man. Two Ghanaians journalists were recently assassinated in January, Africa is a dangerous place for journalists.

But Kemi investigates too and reveals her identity ? She has ulterior motive writing this. Maybe she wants to trend too or form more intelligent.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Ugosample(m): 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
madridsta007:

True. She can work in news and all that.
Investigative journalism? Not a chance.

Humans usually lack the capacity of thinking through medium-term and long-term implications of social media-inspired decision-making. Her career in that area is over. It would be stupid to put her in the field again and the BBC are not that stupid.

What was she thinking? That her revelations would impact Nigeria positively in the long-term? Or medium-term? That is funny. Let us be realistic. After the storm that would last for a couple of weeks, the sex-for-grades occurence will come back to normal. That was the same with the video of Gandollars packing wads of dollars in his Babariga. Same with the revelations on codiene, it is still consumed as drugs in the North. This is Nigeria. Nigerians move on easily and there are no institutional changes to effect a medium-term impact let alone long-term.

when then do people go through the stress?

when they know that the country by choice have chosen to be useless

elsewhere there would be follow up and changes made

but in Nigger Africa, especially Nigeria
even the Person who exposed the rot will be blamed and victimised by those who are victims of the rot...

Nigerians are happy with the status quo
they do not desire real change

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Ugosample(m): 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
blackboy:
Black man always afraid to die. Yet black ppl kill each other a lot , ritual, religious, cult, lynching etc

We should keep keeping quiet because we want to contknue to live under shit, injustice, etc. How many afticans or black ppl live is that how ppl should live or is it what we call living.
Mandela should have embraced apartheid. Reverend Martin Luther King should have kept quiet about segregation . But their actions have led to many blacks enjoying what would never have been if they kept quiet. I dont want to die i dont want to be killed so we keep taking rubbish and keeping quiet. Turn to God to come down and do it for us. We all want to go to heaven but we dont want to die.

Aunty Kemi should applaud her and call for the NPF to ensure nothing happens to her following the death threats and investigate the sources and make arrests

exactly
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by mindtricks: 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
nnatobryno:
This lady is dumb, these concerns are two different things. Yes, she has erred but is this rot worth fighting, yes. Please let's handle her unprofessional approach as a different matter to allow us fish out this fools in our schools
Did you not read and understand the content of her message? The poor Kiki's life is on the line, and when it is taken, there is nothing you can do.
Wisdom is key.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
blackboy:

there is dying bravely and there is dying stupidly. What difference does exposing herself add to the story? because of one story, now she cannot go to another University and try and expose them because everyone now knows who she is. IF she kept her identity she can spend the next 5 year exposing Univeristy lecturers because no one will know who she is.

If you can achieve your purpose without dying why die, must you die to be a hero, must you die to effect change, and if you must die for a cause, why make it easy for them? We need to understand the difference between bravery and stupidity! Dying stupidly is not bravery!!!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by mindtricks: 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
isthatso:

there is dying bravely and there is dying stupidly. What difference does exposing herself add to the story? No she cannot go to another University and try and expose them because everyone now knows who she is.

If you can achieve your purpose without dying why die, must you die to be a hero, must you die to effect change, and if you must die for a cause, why make it easy for them? We need to understand the difference between bravery and stupidity! Dying stupidly is not bravery!!!

That is Nigerians for you, usually unnecessarily sentimental. Because they must be exposed, she must do it in a way that the will cost her life.
Don't mind those bunch of jokers defending such poor reasoning. After all this frenzy, soon they will even forget about her and go about their normal life, whether she lives or is killed.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by xtervaganza(m): 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
immortalcrown:

Did Kemi make such a statement against the woman that started Cozza rape case? Did she do the same against Sowore before his arrest? Did she do the same against EFCC whistle blowers? Are these people safe? One thing must kill a person. It is better to die in the course of upholding justice than to die in pretense. What is the society turning into? People boldly and publicly do things that does not promote morality in our society, and end up getting awards. Others will rise up for justice in time of injustice, they will be labeled arrogant fellows. Do not be a coward. Do you think fighting for independence was a pleasant experience? It was not. But some people did it for you. You may not appreciate what Kiki did, but how would you feel if any available elder in your family cowardly keeps quiet when an outsider opresses you?

On how many occasions has Kemi, as a blogger, made a publication that exposes injustice in our society? All she does is to wrongly attack people.
you're not making any sense
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Realzikkist(m): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
shuoo, Anty Kemi get sense lyk dis la
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by udemzyudex(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
nnatobryno:
This lady is dumb, these concerns are two different things. Yes, she has erred but is this rot worth fighting, yes. Please let's handle her unprofessional approach as a different matter to allow us fish out this fools in our schools

You have comprehension problem. Go back and all what she posted, this time do it carefully.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by stanisbaratheon: 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
Would Kemi hide her own identity if she was the one that uncovered these sex scandal??

I see a Jealous lady trying so hard to make sense.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by nkemdi89(f): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
gaetano:

Oga, forget toomuch talk. We are talking about her safety here and how little BBC have done to keep her away from the spotlight so she can continue her wonderful UNDERCOVER job. May i remind you, the LEBANESE man in the Ganduje video has been assassinated and that's how the story went underground.
You don't mean it?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
Detruth55:

Kemi have a way of always touching the brains of many "smart" Nigerians.
I told people around me and even on her page that this is where she will land in the end. Immediately the news broke out, she started reeling out her "achievements" as an investigative journalist, how she started this and that blablabla...
Instead of just celebrating kiki's success. I know a bad belle when I see or hear one. I said she will directly attack Kiki in days to come and here we are.
For those saying the bad belle is making some sense, ask yourself.
*Who is Kiki mordi?
*Is she her real name or pseudo name?
*Where is she from?
*Where is she based?
*Where is she now?
*Can you recognise her in Ariara market?
*Can you identify her if you see her on iweka road?

And the bad belle "who is making sense" knows for sure she is in Nigeria presently?
With the "arrogant" flavour in the words is show your Aunty is just bad belle...QED

Don't mind the "bad belle," was it not her that exposed the identity of the second rape victim of one randy COZA pastor who chose to remain anonymous? undecided

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Alexiz031:

this is the same woman that unveiled the identity of an anonymous rape victim. Should I call this hypocrisy or what?

You just beat me to it. cheesy

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by jclassiq(m): 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
nnatobryno:

If she is dumb then you are dumber. Because you have failed to understand a single point out of all that she made.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
Acidosis:

Pained and jealous witch. The glorified attention seeking and self-acclaimed investigative journalist is just pained that she wasn't involved in the whole investigation. The Kemi I know and the one non-short sighted Nigerians know would never have hidden her details. The same witch that make a boastful merchandise of how she exposed a portharcourt pastor, Bisola's rape case, Linda's "fake" pregnancy and many more, has suddenly turned a Twitter "expatriate".

The unstable and short-sighted Nigerians already have began to sing her praises for the same "error" she boastfully exhibit on her ever false and shallow investigations. The Kemi I know would have sang her own song on how she exposed Nigerian lecturers, without BBC's support.

Kiki has done what the pained and stup!d witch can never achieve with her invalidated Doctorate. That's all that matters! If Kemi survived her blackmail-motivated fake and stup!d stories, Kiki will survive with the goodwill of sane Nigerians.

Well said. smiley
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
OChimex:

But Kemi investigates too and reveals her identity ? She has ulterior motive writing this. Maybe she wants to trend too or form more intelligent.

Good observation. cool

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Laidebrain(m): 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2019
Sometimes people like you just need to f**cking shutUp, *how is she dumb?* She saying one thing and your hatred for her is making you say another thing entirely.. Don't ou think we are all stupid and don't know that things like this exist?? We all finish from these schools... Open your mind and read what she wrote without being biased, maybe then you will appreciate and get more insights on what she is trying to pass across... Thank you

nnatobryno:
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Laidebrain(m): 2:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
Be sitting there and be hating her guts, at least she has a name for herself that's how you get to know her.. Don't forget she is also the daughter of an Ex Governor... So pick your hate wisely and get yourself a name also

adenigga:

This Kewon Olunloyo should just go & commit suicide.

Always looking for attention. I hate her gut!!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by tintingz(m): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
Most times an undercover journalists don't reveal their identity, that's why you are an "undercover". Kiki still has many job to investigate, I don't think this is the time she revealed her identity except she's quiting the cause.

But if you want to reveal your identity as an activist or to passage a message, then you can go ahead but be ready for what comes next.

BBC will have to do everything to protect the lady, she can't even do undercover job in this institution field as everyone already know her identity.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Mrlazarus: 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2019
immortalcrown:

Did Kemi make such a statement against the woman that started Cozza rape case? Did she do the same against Sowore before his arrest? Did she do the same against EFCC whistle blowers? Are these people safe? One thing must kill a person. It is better to die in the course of upholding justice than to die in pretense. What is the society turning into? People boldly and publicly do things that does not promote morality in our society, and end up getting awards. Others will rise up for justice in time of injustice, they will be labeled arrogant fellows. Do not be a coward. Do you think fighting for independence was a pleasant experience? It was not. But some people did it for you. You may not appreciate what Kiki did, but how would you feel if any available elder in your family cowardly keeps quiet when an outsider opresses you?

On how many occasions has Kemi, as a blogger, made a publication that exposes injustice in our society? All she does is to wrongly attack people.

I want to believe you are an elderly person with your well written English,if you are,I will like to say without apology that your stupidity and ignorance is way below what is expected of your age...and you sounded like you have a personal beef with the said Kemi Olunloyo.Calling her a witch and other unflattering names.
Well, if this will help your ignorant head, what Kemi Olunloyo was just saying in a nutshell is BBC didn't do well by disclosing the identity of the said undercover journalist especially after such a high profile job.
And that the girl is too ignorant to disapprove of it,and that when the trouble will start,even BBC won't be able to save her, Kemi also sighted examples of some BBC journalists that got killed in Ghana.
And she also suggested that the said journalist should leave Nigeria cos the country might not be safe for her.
So Mr Oga,what has Kemi said that is too big to make sense to you?

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by aviato(m): 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
gaetano:

Oga, forget toomuch talk. We are talking about her safety here and how little BBC have done to keep her away from the spotlight so she can continue her wonderful UNDERCOVER job. May i remind you, the LEBANESE man in the Ganduje video has been assassinated and that's how the story went underground.
Firstly, she doesn't live in Nigeria and secondly, she was only the producer...the main girl's identity who baited the lecturer was not released so stop making this bipolar woman relevant, Jafaar released Ganduje's videos but did not disclose the contractor who baited him and jafaar still goes around Nigeria so I don't get the point of your argument, it was clear from your statement that she is "enjoying cheap fame" that you obviously don't like her, so stop forming like you care about her safety.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Laidebrain(m): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
Damn!!! Did you just say the lecturers are nobody Are you sure you really attend a higher institution in this country All those thugs and cultist you see around skool, who do you think is their backbone in skool? Never underestimate all those bad and sadist lecturers.. They can be deadly when things go bad.

isthatso:

Nothing will happen to her because she hasnt upset anyone with power, the lecturer is a nobody. but she was very naive, the guy in Ghana who got wiped out touched a lot of high level connected govt officials.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Bizibi(m): 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
gaetano:

what!!!! The Lebanese man in ganduje video was killed?

Are you sure??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by vchykp(m): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
midolian:
I wanted to say the self acclaimed queen of investigative journalism is only jealous of kiki's achievement until I read through...

Kemi's head works sometimes. This tweets are enough to prove this.
God bless you.. you said my mind

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by MicroSweet(m): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
Kemi did implicate herself by revealing that she's done undercover journalism for BBC.

In that video, recall that Kiki Mordi took responsibility for her actions and knew what she was getting herself into. So why cry for another person?

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by rahztafari(m): 4:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
This woman is always but sensible. Her only crime is that she loves to take the unpredictable angle all the time.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by ussv: 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
I think i would have to agree with her on this one. The journalist should have concealed her face . BBC should have blurred her face in the video, but i guess she wan take credit and dey very popular . Deciding not to blur her face and conceal her identity is a stupid thing to do . That means she will never be useful in the world of investigative journalism again as far as going undercover is concerned.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by megacruise: 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2019
gaetano:

Serious...When was he assassinated?

Davido Dribbles Friends During Football Match In US / Chioma Tyra Obiadi Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday Today With Hot Photos / Pictures From Anne Idibia's Bridal Shower In Dubai

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72