Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:03 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant (38223 Views)

Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide / Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj / Wizkid Is Arrogant, Disrespected 2face Idibia - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 09, 2019
midnighter:

Its not a yardstick, its just my first impression of her. At least she wasnt brought up abroad or anything like that, she knows how this country works and how evil people are. Everybody knows BBC/white people are just looking for who to use...im surprised that shes not more cautious, thats all

if anything kemi Olunloyo is making us see that by exposing herself she is showing she's not very bright. We could have watched the video without seeing her face, Since the lecturer does not know her real name and likely does not have a picture, he wont know who she was and the rest of the world wont. Now that people know her face, thats the end of her undercover investigative journalism career. Also everybody now knows her face and name...for what?

When they show undercover programmes like this they pixilate the journalist. i am almost certain the the girl said no because she's looking for fame.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by capitalzero: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2019
if there is any evident of threat to her life, some countries will grant her asylum and automatic citizenship.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2019
madridsta007:

Investigative journalists do not reveal their identity. Once there is a small risk to life, no matter how small, you stay anonymous.
It is my hope that nothing happens to her. However, that small risk to life is not something that any serious organisation like the BBC ignores. It was only decades after the Nigerian-Biafran genocide that it was revealed that Fredrick Forsyth who was a close friend to Ojukwu and a journalist purportedly supporting the Biafran cause, was actually a BBC investigative journalist. That is how its done. Stay anonymous till every small risk is neutralised. She went as far as revealing that her Mother lives in Port Harcourt. I mean, who does that? Even Facebook commentators who critique up and down hide their family identity. That is foolish from her. If she wants an Emmy Award or a Pultizer, she can still get one without the exposure.

Meanwhile, she can kiss her career as an investigative journalist goodbye.

exactly what i just said, in response to the guy who said she is intelligent. Her life is not in danger but her career is over

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by DPO2030: 11:36am On Oct 09, 2019
Please she deserve some respect , for this her contributions.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by DPO2030: 11:39am On Oct 09, 2019
Please lets praise kemi, for the first time.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by madridsta007(m): 11:41am On Oct 09, 2019
isthatso:

exactly what i just said, in response to the guy who said she is intelligent. Her life is not in danger but her career is over

True. She can work in news and all that.
Investigative journalism? Not a chance.

Humans usually lack the capacity of thinking through medium-term and long-term implications of social media-inspired decision-making. Her career in that area is over. It would be stupid to put her in the field again and the BBC are not that stupid.

What was she thinking? That her revelations would impact Nigeria positively in the long-term? Or medium-term? That is funny. Let us be realistic. After the storm that would last for a couple of weeks, the sex-for-grades occurence will come back to normal. That was the same with the video of Gandollars packing wads of dollars in his Babariga. Same with the revelations on codiene, it is still consumed as drugs in the North. This is Nigeria. Nigerians move on easily and there are no institutional changes to effect a medium-term impact let alone long-term.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:44am On Oct 09, 2019
Until people understand how dangerously Africans are , then they will understand Kemi better , I stand with Aunty kemi on this “ Peace out”

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by midnighter(f): 11:45am On Oct 09, 2019
isthatso:

if anything kemi Olunloyo is making us see that by exposing herself she is showing she's not very bright. We could have watched the video without seeing her face, Since the lecturer does not know her real name and likely does not have a picture, he wont know who she was and the rest of the world wont. Now that people know her face, thats the end of her undercover investigative journalism career. Also everybody now knows her face and name...for what?

When they show undercover programmes like this they pixilate the journalist. i am almost certain the the girl said no because she's looking for fame.

yeah you have a point. it's a shame though

at times we have to choose between a secret reward that will last and empty praises that wont
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Detruth55: 11:45am On Oct 09, 2019
Kemi have a way of always touching the brains of many "smart" Nigerians.
I told people around me and even on her page that this is where she will land in the end. Immediately the news broke out, she started reeling out her "achievements" as an investigative journalist, how she started this and that blablabla...
Instead of just celebrating kiki's success. I know a bad belle when I see or hear one. I said she will directly attack Kiki in days to come and here we are.
For those saying the bad belle is making some sense, ask yourself.
*Who is Kiki mordi?
*Is she her real name or pseudo name?
*Where is she from?
*Where is she based?
*Where is she now?
*Can you recognise her in Ariara market?
*Can you identify her if you see her on iweka road?

And the bad belle "who is making sense" knows for sure she is in Nigeria presently?
With the "arrogant" flavour in the words is showing your Aunty is just bad belle...QED
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Alexiz031(m): 11:45am On Oct 09, 2019
this is the same woman that unveiled the identity of an anonymous rape victim. Should I call this hypocrisy or what?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by mkoabiola: 11:46am On Oct 09, 2019
Who takes Kemi olunloyo serious mustbb very daft and needs to be examined.

Alwys seek for attention
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Olodo24: 11:49am On Oct 09, 2019
Kemi is intelligent
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 09, 2019
Olodo24:
Kemi is intelligent
kemi is intelligent, she has pyschiatric problems, she comes from a family of very brilliant people. I think her father was a professor of enginneering or mathematics before becoming governor

yes she talks nonsense and is looking for attention 99% of the time but like a broken clock this time she is spot on!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by nauto6: 11:54am On Oct 09, 2019
I See
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 09, 2019
midnighter:

yeah you have a point. it's a shame though

at times we have to choose between a secret reward that will last and empty praises that wont

She's done society a service, unfortunately she has most probably damaged her own career before it started with short term thinking and quest for fame. Undercover and publicity dont go hand in hand.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by EdiskyHarry: 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
immortalcrown:

Did Kemi make such a statement against the woman that started Cozza rape case? Did she do the same against Sowore before his arrest? Did she do the same against EFCC whistle blowers? Are these people safe? One thing must kill a person. It is better to die in the course of upholding justice than to die in pretense. What is the society turning into? People boldly and publicly do things that does not promote morality in our society, and end up getting awards. Others will rise up for justice in time of injustice, they will be labeled arrogant fellows. Do not be a coward. Do you think fighting for independence was a pleasant experience? It was not. But some people did it for you. You may not appreciate what Kiki did, but how would you feel if any available elder in your family cowardly keeps quiet when an outsider opresses you?

On how many occasions has Kemi, as a blogger, made a publication that exposes injustice in our society? All she does is to wrongly attack people.
you have spoken well, but it's better to live for what you are fighting for, than die for what you are fighting for, she did a good job, but ended up messing up everything just to be famous

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
Dr Kemi, giving her usual prescription. grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by delishpot: 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
Says the boifon who peddles and shames people even babies on SM.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by midnighter(f): 12:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
isthatso:

She's done society a service, unfortunately she has most probably damaged her own career before it started with short term thinking and quest for fame. Undercover and publicity dont go hand in hand.

Yeah you are making sense. Well, let this be a lesson to other budding investigative journalists
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
tot:
This foolish woman again. Attention seeker.
Face the issue and leave the how/who/where. There is a scourge of sexual harassment in Nigerian institutions, face the topic. Mschew.

Meanwhile, if she didn't reveal her identity, these same people would be the first to claim it's fake news. Cowards.

You are the foolish one here, not Kemi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Acidosis(m): 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
Pained and jealous witch. The glorified attention seeking and self-acclaimed investigative journalist is just pained that she wasn't involved in the whole investigation. The Kemi I know and the one non-short sighted Nigerians know would never have hidden her details. The same witch that make a boastful merchandise of how she exposed a portharcourt pastor, Bisola's rape case, Linda's "fake" pregnancy and many more, has suddenly turned a Twitter "expatriate".

The unstable and short-sighted Nigerians already have began to sing her praises for the same "error" she boastfully exhibit on her ever false and shallow investigations. The Kemi I know would have sang her own song on how she exposed Nigerian lecturers, without BBC's support.

Kiki has done what the pained and stup!d witch can never achieve with her invalidated Doctorate. That's all that matters! If Kemi survived her blackmail-motivated fake and stup!d stories, Kiki will survive with the goodwill of sane Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by tot(f): 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
Freiden:

You are the foolish one here, not Kemi
[/s]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Angelfrost(m): 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
immortalcrown:

Did Kemi make such a statement against the woman that started Cozza rape case? Did she do the same against Sowore before his arrest? Did she do the same against EFCC whistle blowers? Are these people safe? One thing must kill a person. It is better to die in the course of upholding justice than to die in pretense. What is the society turning into? People boldly and publicly do things that does not promote morality in our society, and end up getting awards. Others will rise up for justice in time of injustice, they will be labeled arrogant fellows. Do not be a coward. Do you think fighting for independence was a pleasant experience? It was not. But some people did it for you. You may not appreciate what Kiki did, but how would you feel if any available elder in your family cowardly keeps quiet when an outsider opresses you?

On how many occasions has Kemi, as a blogger, made a publication that exposes injustice in our society? All she does is to wrongly attack people.

I sense you don't understand or fully grasp the concept of undercover...

Kemi has many faults and flaws, but she got this one spot on... BBC erred terribly.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by tot(f): 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
Alexiz031:
this is the same woman that unveiled the identity of an anonymous rape victim. Should I call this hypocrisy or what?

I tell you. The irony. Yet she has the nerve to talk.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by adedayourt(m): 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
midnighter:

But she seems reasonably intelligent..why did she bring herself out in public? it doesnt make any sense

Which of the ''she'' u refering to

Kemi or BBC reporter
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Darestc2k12: 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
immortalcrown:
Simply because, Kiki did not make the report through Kemi.

Had it been Kemi was Kemi was opportuned to play a role in the report, Kiki will be an angel in Kemi's world. Once you do not give them the credits for your success, they will doubt or criticize your achievement m

When we dey small, if you no put person for ball, him go say the game na rubbish.

Seriously, u are on point. I personally know she is up to something.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Japhet1944(m): 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
First time ever kemiolunloyo would be saying my mind.... Kikimordi was really considering her security at all, she wouldn't have come out this way. Its " undercover " for crying out loud.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
immortalcrown:

i dont think anyone is criticising Kiki Mordi for exposing the scandal, on the contrary She is praised for exposing it. I think we are just saying she could have done it without revealing her identity. She didnt need to. there is no value added to the story by revealing her name except self gratification. if she was truly after journalistic integrity and altruism she would have pixelated her face and kept her identity private. That is how Investigative journalism is done. I have lived abroad long enough to see enough undercover programs on TV. THEY ALWAYS HIDE THE IDENTITY OF THE JOURNALIST. I also know that BBC use the same standards wherever they are. IF her face was not pixilated, if her name was revealed, I am 100% sure it is because she insisted....and you have to ask why? what journalistic purpose does that achieve?

As for kemi. Everybody knows Kemi is a loony. No need to bring in what she did or did not do... nobody takes her seriously but .this time she is right!!! In fact i remember watching the video there was a part where she was more or less gloating or bragging and thinking at the time that was unnecessary...clearly ego and self promotion at work.

The work of a journalist is not the make yourself the news or make the news about you, otherwise the news is by the way and your stories are really just about self promotion. its one thng to be ready to die for for a process, it's another to die when you dont have to...thats stupidity!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by midnighter(f): 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
adedayourt:

Which of the ''she'' u refering to

Kemi or BBC reporter

The BBC reporter
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by BanevsJoker(m): 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2019
delishpot:
Says the boifon who peddles and shames people even babies on SM.
New word alert.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
Angelfrost:

I sense you don't understand or fully grasp the concept of undercover...

Kemi has many faults and flaws, but she got this one spot on... BBC erred terribly.

The last BBC undercover journalist was assasinated in Ghana. Knowing that, I would be very surprised if the BBC exposed their undercover reporter without the journalist signing a waiver. The BBC has nothing to gain by revealing the identities of the journalists, their identities don't add any value to the story from the point of view of the BBC or the story. The story is not about the journalist but the lecturer. They also know they can also be sued for damages. These people are not stupid, they also know they will get heat from the British public is anything happens. So I am 100% sure Kiki insisted on revealing her own identity thinking it would bring her fame. unfortunately not thinking things through.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Hussein-Suale
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi, Sex For Grades Reporter Is Arrogant by OChimex: 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
Olalan:
She's making some sense......she just might be safer by not revealing her identity.

You think so? But this woman calls herself an investigative journalist and she will always come out to expose her identity with her findings...

I don tire for this useless country honestly

Everybody wants to sound smarter than anybody yet we are all dumb in this evil forest called Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Risque Cleavage Baring Outfit / Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Flavour And Their Daughter On Their Birthday (Photos) / Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.