Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. (4302 Views)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix / Guys Does These Oysters Look Familiar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
Someone just used the line, like several minutes ago. Its lame and old. Must y'all use it? Get something original. Not the copy and paste technique.

plus another guy is urinating in front of me. He's showing me his d!ck on purpose. Shisssh! Its small though. First time im seeing a grown mans penis. I feel guilty embarassed

Im running off tracks, guys dont use pick up lines, why? Cause another guy has told the same girl the same thing. Approach her in a cool way. That wouldnt give her the impression that you're a player,even if you aint. kiss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by 11thGoldTREE: 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
It's just an introductory line... It's not meant for you to believe or doubt..

4 Likes

Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nmezor(f): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
Well said OP
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
It's just an introductory line... It's not meant for you to believe or doubt..
I know. But when used by majority of men, it becomes stale. Sometimes when i get approached, i just wait for him to say it. They never disappoint.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
Nmezor:
Well said OP
If i had a dollar for every time i've been told that, bill gates would be shining my shoe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by ABCthings: 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
Blackivy27:
I know. But when used by majority of men, it becomes stale. Sometimes when i get approached, i just wait for him to say it. They never disappoint.
They have been seeing you in their dreams don't blame them. grin

Meanwhile have you been processing your admission?

2 Likes

Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by 11thGoldTREE: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
Blackivy27:
when a man is trying to woo you, the purpose of every word a man uses is to make it stick to your subconscious memory.
That's why you keep talking about those men rather than just wave it off even when they are gone ...

2 Likes

Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
ABCthings:
They have been seeing you in their dreams don't blame them. grin

Meanwhile have you been processing your admission?
grin Yes i have. But its taking loads of cash. Didnt know it would be like this tho.

1 Like

Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
when a man is trying to woo you, the purpose of every word a man uses is to make it stick to your subconscious memory.
That's why you keep taking about those men rather than just wave it off...
grin Please! You just got a deeper meaning from it now. That wasnt any of their intention. Imagine my male friend buying a handout on how to woo girls. Pickup lines were on the list with examples. They read it or watch it on tv and use it.

1 Like

Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by theunnamed: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
Somebody have been deceiving this one that she is fine...

7 Likes

Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by ABCthings: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin Yes i have. But its taking loads of cash. Didnt know it would be like this tho.
Did you pay the 30k?
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nat404: 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2019
Blackivy27:
Someone just used the line, like several minutes ago. Its lame and old. Must y'all use it? Get something original. Not the copy and paste technique.

plus another guy is urinating in front of me. He's showing me his d!ck on purpose. Shisssh! Its small though. First time im seeing a grown mans penis. I feel guilty embarassed

Im running off tracks, guys dont us pick up lines, why? Course another guy has told the same girl the same thing. kiss
OP, LOL, what's so special about you? Or are you fond of attracting some desperate losers?

1 Like

Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2019
Nat404:
OP, LOL, what's so special about you? Or are you fond of attracting some desperate losers?
if majority of guys are losers, sure. Do you think im the only one. Its a general romance issue worldwide. If this post touched a nerve, sorry. Go and do your thing .

3 Likes

Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by ScotMisile: 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
But, you actually look familiar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nuclear99(m): 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
I'm on my menses, Girls stop saying that too

8 Likes

Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
ABCthings:
Did you pay the 30k?
Plus two extra 10k to different guys to keep as friends. Im 16 and i dont want my course changed
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
ScotMisile:
But, you actually look familiar.
i just entered town and he knows me? From where. He was then like "are you not the one? Sorry, my name is peter"
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by ABCthings: 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
Blackivy27:
Plus two extra 10k to different guys to keep as friends. Im 16 and i dont want my course changed
cafe guys or lecturers?
what course is it?
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
Nuclear99:
I'm on my menses, Girls stop saying that too
grin At least you guys are already dating. That issue is personal. Cant put mouth inside
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Finnese001: 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
but Op seriously you looks familiar though

1 Like

Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nat404: 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
Blackivy27:
if majority of guys are losers, sure. Do you think im the only one. Its a general romance issue worldwide. If this post touched a nerve, sorry. Go and do your thing .
I am not upset at all. I only blame these low-esteemed guys because they seem to pay attention to every woman out there.

Stop attracting losers please. Real men hardly use pick up lines.

1 Like

Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by ScotMisile: 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
Blackivy27:
i just entered town and he knows me? From where. He was then like "are you not the one? Sorry, my name is peter"

But, really.. ..Some people look like someone youvey met before... And it's always natural to ask.. .
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by ABCthings: 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
Finnese001:
but Op seriously you looks familiar though
yeah, if you well you will see same kinds of people every where. There is always a girl that look like ivy. (I have no idea what I've just said).
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
Nat404:
I am not upset at all. I only blame these low-esteemed guys because they seem to pay attention to every woman out there.

Can i stop it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by ABCthings: 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
Nat404:

She's a kid, only boys or will approach her. I don't know where you expect real men to come from.

1 Like

Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Martinez39(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
Blackivy27:
What if you really look familiar? grin grin grin Can't someone say you look familiar in peace?

undecided Laide Olaitan grin

Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by ABCthings: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
Blackivy27:
Can i stop it?
yeah, change your appearances, your vibe, your friends and where you go to. I don't know what kinds of guys do you seek?
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by ABCthings: 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
Martinez39:

undecided Laide Olaitan grin

I see full grown men urinate in public all the time. even two today I'm like God why?

But did she really feel guilty or happy?
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Ebonygirl1(f): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lolz. Very irritating pick up line tongue
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Martinez39(m): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
ABCthings:
I see full grown men urinate in public all the time. even two today I'm like God why?
I have seen such too but is that your first time of seeing an adult penis, ehn, nwa Johnny Sins?

"First time im seeing a grown mans penis."
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by ABCthings: 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
Oh lawd! I've spent more than two hour today on nairaland. Am logging out!
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Martinez39(m): 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
ABCthings:
Oh lawd! I've spent more than two hour today on nairaland. Am logging out!
Lol. Dey go. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Airforce Officer & His Fiancee Who Is A Lawyer / "Nigerian Men Don't Know How To Sex A Woman"- Actress Blows Hot / Rise Of Lesbianism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.