Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. (4377 Views)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix / Guys Does These Oysters Look Familiar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 09, 2019
MiVida:
lol... I'm sleeping out today, can't deal with their wahala embarassed

Don't laugh at me oo
Aww... embarassed i wont. But serious if i were you, i'll leave. Women desperate for such can be likened to the devil. From lovey, one might rape you. Or worse all will gang up against you.

Be safe oo!
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by MiVida(m): 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
Blackivy27:
Aww... embarassed i wont. But serious if i were you, i'll leave. Women desperate for such can be likened to the devil. From lovey, one might rape you. Or worse all will gang up against you.

Be safe oo!
lol... I am going to do what will make everyone mind their lane lol.. trust me grin
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
MiVida:
lol... I am going to do what will make everyone mind their lane lol.. trust me grin
When a guy types, trust me. Hmm...
well you see, its rare to read such, it sounds dangerous!
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by MiVida(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
Blackivy27:
When a guy types, trust me. Hmm...
well you see, its rare to read such, it sounds dangerous!
lol... I'm not gonna do something dangerous dear, trust me lol grin
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
MiVida:
lol... I'm not gonna do something dangerous dear, trust me lol grin
wink i trust you completely!
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by ABCthings: 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
Blackivy27:
You live in Abuja or came all the way to pay?
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2019
ABCthings:
You live in Abuja or came all the way to pay?
Live there. You?
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by ABCthings: 7:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
Blackivy27:
Live there. You?
Suleja,

The 30k fee was brutal, that northern VC.
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
ABCthings:
Suleja,

The 30k fee was brutal, that northern VC.
as in! Terrible. You entering my school? Wow! Hope you dont kill me?
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by ABCthings: 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
Blackivy27:
your safe 'cause I'm not entering. I'm too big for that school cool grin My sister and some other guys I know are tho.
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by MiVida(m): 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
Blackivy27:
that's my girl...

I'm sure you've moved on by now?
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by ABCthings: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
Blackivy27:
But wait, are you waiting for me to kill you 'cause I was about the new vc. Anyway I won't still kill you 'cause you're not worth it. cool
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by meobizy(f): 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
Lol. I’m a guy and guys use it on me. Now whose picture is OP catfishing with?
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by MrCuteking(m): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
After reading what the op typed I just concluded that she is below 23. When you get to 26 and above you would love that line. And your reply will be like
"Yes I do"
kiss
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
ABCthings:
But wait, are you waiting for me to kill you 'cause I was about the new vc. Anyway I won't still kill you 'cause you're not worth it. cool
Too rude.
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
MrCuteking:
After reading what the op typed I just concluded that she is below 23. When you get to 26 and above you would love that line. And your reply will be like
"Yes I do"
kiss
grin It wouldnt get there.
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
meobizy:
Lol. I’m a guy and guys use it on me. Now whose picture is OP catfishing with?
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Amarabae(f): 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
Blacks are more stiff when is comes to relationships than whites.

1 Like

Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
MiVida:
that's my girl...

I'm sure you've moved on by now?
Completely. Turns out he had sent me a message some time ago. I didnt know. So when i replied, we started chatting again. He wants us back together. He loves me. Got angry when i talked about another guy. But he still wouldnt let me know why he sent those messages. He knows im angry and according to him, i have every right to be. But i dont trust him. If he had been nervous that we were moving too fast sure, would have understood. But im now left in the dark, he promised not to do it again but still... If he cant open up why should i?
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by MiVida(m): 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2019
Blackivy27:
Completely. Turns out he had sent me a message some time ago. I didnt know. So when i replied, we started chatting again. He wants us back together. He loves me. Got angry when i talked about another guy. But he still wouldnt let me know why he sent those messages. He knows im angry and according to him, i have every right to be. But i dont trust him. If he had been nervous that we were moving too fast sure, would have understood. But im now left in the dark, he promised not to do it again but still... If he cant open up why should i?
lol... Las las you'll be back together. I just predicted your future lol...

I'm sure he had no real reason for those messages,he just wanted a little drama that escalated beyond his control.

Nigga must be manipulative.
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
MiVida:
lol... Las las you'll be back together. I just predicted your future lol...

I'm sure he had no real reason for those messages,he just wanted a little drama that escalated beyond his control.

Nigga must be manipulative.
grin But not smart. Its funny when he denys the messages. Like "i dont know who wrote them. I wasnt the one." then he apologizes. For what then? I just want him to trust me. We'll both do crazy sh!t to each other. I just feel upset. He seems cool. Warned me to stop making him jealous. I dont just know...
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by MiVida(m): 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin But not smart. Its funny when he denys the messages. Like "i dont know who wrote them. I wasnt the one." then he apologizes. For what then? I just want him to trust me. We'll both do crazy sh!t to each other. I just feel upset. He seems cool. Warned me to stop making him jealous. I dont just know...
but do you make him jealous truly?

Most ladies are fond of that. Just like when you told him about a new guy lol, stubborn geh. grin

You want to give the poor man hypertension grin
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 10, 2019
MiVida:
but do you make him jealous truly?

Most ladies are fond of that. Just like when you told him about a new guy lol, stubborn geh. grin

You want to give the poor man hypertension grin
but the new guy was true. Funny both are name sakes. Yes i do! He's not the only one who likes drama, to spark things up. But its not pretence, the guys do like me, i consider them as friends, he doesnt.
Guy dont like it do they? One suspected i had a bf. I playfully told him no. He paid someone to spy on me. Another day we didnt talk, he got angry he shouted at me never to do it again. Why should i blank him?
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 10, 2019
.. is it suppose to be a pick up line .

I had a girl tell me that somewhat around last week.
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by MiVida(m): 12:15am On Oct 10, 2019
Blackivy27:
but the new guy was true. Funny both are name sakes. Yes i do! He's not the only one who likes drama, to spark things up. But its not pretence, the guys do like me, i consider them as friends, he doesnt.
Guy dont like it do they? One suspected i had a bf. I playfully told him no. He paid someone to spy on me. Another day we didnt talk, he got angry he shouted at me never to do it again. Why should i blank him?
HAD a boyfriend? Are you single as it is?

So non of you 2 can come out of their comfort zone and stop the madness bah... Una pride no be here o
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by DMerciful(m): 12:36am On Oct 10, 2019
who do you think you are?
Blackivy27:
If i had a dollar for every time i've been told that, bill gates would be shining my shoe.
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 1:09am On Oct 10, 2019
DMerciful:
who do you think you are?
Be careful honey. God might just bless me for all the sh!tty lines ive endured. And if bill will shine my shoe, that leaves you...

Dont spoil your chance before it has even been given to you.
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 10, 2019
MiVida:
HAD a boyfriend? Are you single as it is?

So non of you 2 can come out of their comfort zone and stop the madness bah... Una pride no be here o
We broke up. Its not even totally pride. Im scared of making a mistake. He's shy of the one he did. I dont want to regret loving him. I once did..
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by DMerciful(m): 1:17am On Oct 10, 2019
To be honest, if guys are chasing frequently with a particular line....be grateful. Shows you're attractive most likely. Some ladies want to be chased like this. also know that this chasing is for a while. spoil my chance? Her dont know me, do her grin?
Blackivy27:
Be careful honey. God might just bless me for all the sh!tty lines ive endured. And if bill will shine my shoe, that leaves you...

Dont spoil your chance before it has even been given to you.
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Alexaonfleek: 1:26am On Oct 10, 2019
Funny enough I use that line on guys who catch my interest

Blackivy,how re u by the way smiley
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 10, 2019
DMerciful:
To be honest, if guys are chasing frequently with a particular line....be grateful. Shows you're attractive most likely. Some ladies want to be chased like this. also know that this chasing is for a while. spoil my chance? Her dont know me, do her grin?
someone pointed out a fact to me. Im a teen and so are the guys. Things might change wink
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 10, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
Funny enough I use that line on guys who catch my interest

Blackivy,how re u by the way smiley
Hi! Alex. im cool and you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Have N2.5 Million And Still Collect 4k From Me.advice Needed / Bobrisky Vs Wilson: Who Is More Prettier After They Transformed Into Ladies?(bef / #trending Heartbreak Stories On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.