Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,328 members, 7,836,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. (4371 Views)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix / Guys Does These Oysters Look Familiar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nat404: 1:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
Blackivy27:
Can i stop it?
Yes, you can.
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
Nat404:
Yes, you can.
How?
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
ABCthings:
yeah, change your appearances, your vibe, your friends and where you go to. I don't know what kinds of guys do you seek?
Wait. I hardly go out. Dress well and i got a cool vibe. I make friends easily and im outward. Even married men ask.
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
Martinez39:
What if you really look familiar? grin grin grin Can't someone say you look familiar in peace?

undecided Laide Olaitan grin

grin I feel guilty.
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
ScotMisile:

But, really.. ..Some people look like someone youvey met before... And it's always natural to ask.. .
okay.
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
theunnamed:
Somebody have been deceiving this one that she is fine...
grin
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
ABCthings:
cafe guys or lecturers? what course is it?
Both. Medicine.
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
Finnese001:
but Op seriously you looks familiar though
Lol. Okay
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
Martinez39:
I have seen such too but is that your first time of seeing an adult penis, ehn, nwa Johnny Sins?

Yes!
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
ABCthings:
Oh lawd! I've spent more than two hour today on nairaland. Am logging out!
NL addiction.
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by MiVida(m): 2:51pm On Oct 09, 2019
Blackivy27:
Someone just used the line, like several minutes ago. Its lame and old. Must y'all use it? Get something original. Not the copy and paste technique.

plus another guy is urinating in front of me. He's showing me his d!ck on purpose. Shisssh! Its small though. First time im seeing a grown mans penis. I feel guilty embarassed

Im running off tracks, guys dont use pick up lines, why? Cause another guy has told the same girl the same thing. Approach her in a cool way. That wouldnt give her the impression that you're a player,even if you aint. kiss
how about I demand for your number n we talk later n I ask you out... Is that one old too?
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
MiVida:
how about I demand for your number n we talk later n I ask you out... Is that one old too?
embarassed nope!
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nat404: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
Blackivy27:
How?
LOL, you asked me how?

The way you carry yourself out there matters a lot. Do you know why some women are not often approached by regular guys?
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by makeherscream(m): 3:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
Blackivy27:

plus another guy is urinating in front of me. He's showing me his d!ck on purpose. Shisssh! Its small though. First time im seeing a grown mans penis. I feel guilty embarassed kiss
hmmmm

Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by MiVida(m): 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2019
Blackivy27:
embarassed nope!
lol... Why that face
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Sammy555(m): 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
Well she's just 16 hence, must be attracting mostly boys so it's completely normal she's hearing such, when you grow older and start attracting grown ups you won't hear it the lines again

PS: Your studies should be your problem now and not guys using a generic pick up line
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Herbephe1(m): 3:29pm On Oct 09, 2019
Blackivy27:
Both. Medicine.

At the age of sixteen, you've started seeing di**k , hop u will b able to cope in medicine
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
I've heard coupla guys use that line. Guys have to be creative in wooing girls. But need i remind blackivy27 that it's common with teenagers and adolescents.
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Peterosky(m): 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
Yes Op you are very correct, that's why I prefer using the line "You look family" It's like this Op is high on expired pure water. So because a guy tried asking you out, you ran to Nland to open a thread abi?
I am waiting for your thread when you are seriously bleeped.

1 Like

Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
Peterosky:
Yes Op you are very correct, that's why I prefer using the line "You look family" It's like this Op is high on expired pure water. So because a guy tried asking you out, you ran to Nland to open a thread abi?
I am waiting for your thread when you are seriously bleeped.
angry
Pharaoh4rin:
I've heard coupla guys use that line. Guys have to be creative in wooing girls. But need i remind blackivy27 that it's common with teenagers and adolescents.
I guess.
Sammy555:
Well she's just 16 hence, must be attracting mostly boys so it's completely normal she's hearing such, when you grow older and start attracting grown ups you won't hear it the lines again

PS: Your studies should be your problem now and not guys using a generic pick up line
thanks
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
Herbephe1:

At the age of sixteen, you've started seeing di**k , hop u will b able to cope in medicine
grin I'll pass anatomy very well wink
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2019
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by makeherscream(m): 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2019
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by aprilwise(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
Since you look familiar is too old and outdated. Girls please which line should guys be using now.
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Starz825(m): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2019
U know wat... sometimes I just feel am fine without a lady at least for now... ain't spending my valuable time cramming punch lines just to impress a lady ....a lady....that someone who is uneducated but rich could come in between her legs and pull up her pants comfortably...it sucks undecided
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by SenecaTheYonger: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
Blackivy27:
Someone just used the line, like several minutes ago. Its lame and old. Must y'all use it? Get something original. Not the copy and paste technique.

plus another guy is urinating in front of me. He's showing me his d!ck on purpose. Shisssh! Its small though. First time im seeing a grown mans penis. I feel guilty embarassed

Im running off tracks, guys dont use pick up lines, why? Cause another guy has told the same girl the same thing. Approach her in a cool way. That wouldnt give her the impression that you're a player,even if you aint. kiss

What if you actually do look familiar, How should I say it?
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

What if you actually do look familiar, How should I say it?
Thats the problem. You guys used it too often its now considered a lame pickup line, rather than a sane question. You guys should sort yourselves out.
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
Starz825:
U know wat... sometimes I just feel am fine without a lady at least for now... ain't spending my valuable time cramming punch lines just to impress a lady ....a lady....that someone who is uneducated but rich could come in between her pants...it sucks undecided

Single rockz!

2 Likes

Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
MiVida:
lol... Why that face
Nothing! grin
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by MiVida(m): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
Blackivy27:
Nothing! grin
lol you must tell me oo grin
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2019
MiVida:
lol you must tell me oo grin
your thread about your compound, i remembered it. wink
Re: 'you Look Familiar'-guys Please Stop Using This Line. by MiVida(m): 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
Blackivy27:
your thread about your compound, i remembered it. wink
lol... I'm sleeping out today, can't deal with their wahala embarassed

Don't laugh at me oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Broke My Heart: She Calls Begging / I Love You, But I Have To Leave You: / What Will You Do If Your Girlfrnd Wears This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.