Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. (3326 Views)

I Didn’t Sleep Throughout The Night Reading Ubunja’s MISEDUCATIONS / I Regret Reading Ubunja's Miseducations / Please A Female Should Volunteer To Write About Femalebased MISEDUCATIONS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. by liquidfaya: 2:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
It was fun while it lasted.
Re: Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 3:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
CcTosinmama48
Re: Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. by pharrell8(m): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
Mod shouldn't av banned dem cos it was fun wen d romance section was going haywire but I believed while going tru their miseducation one should av filter their words not all was bad sha... As long d fingers re different so is life to everyone.
Re: Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. by liquidfaya: 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
pharrell8:
Mod shouldn't av banned dem cos it was fun wen d romance section was going haywire but I believed while going tru their miseducation one should av filter their words not all was bad sha... As long d fingers re different so is life to everyone.
is there a time when Sandra was banned?
Re: Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. by pharrell8(m): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
liquidfaya:
is there a time when Sandra was banned?
Dunno sha but its been a while since both misghosted,ubunja and Sandra8 posted any thread or comment.
Re: Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. by liquidfaya: 3:30pm On Oct 09, 2019
pharrell8:

Dunno sha but its been a while since both misghosted,ubunja and Sandra8 posted any thread or comment.
misghosted was on a ban but came back. Maybe she was banned again. Ubanja is on ban till end of month. Sandra8 has deleted her account.

Romance section is dead boring these days.
Re: Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. by pharrell8(m): 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2019
liquidfaya:
misghosted was on a ban but came back. Maybe she was banned again. Ubanja is on ban till end of month. Sandra8 has deleted her account.

Romance section is dead boring these days.
I'm telling uuu just can't figure it why dey were banned, I really enjoyed there comments and miseducation dey rite
Re: Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. by Martinez39(m): 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. by liquidfaya: 3:48pm On Oct 09, 2019
Martinez39:
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
but Where are Funmi and all the others who were cheering her on??
Re: Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. by Peterosky(m): 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
I don't care except that I don't know what is happening to my friend Amatarasha. I have not seen her comment for quite sometimes now.
Re: Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. by Martinez39(m): 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
liquidfaya:
but Where are Funmi and all the others who were cheering her on??
All these girls are confused human beings. Believe me, the sole aim of the female miseducations was to compete with ubunja. They were drawn to the drama and extensive impact of Ubunja's miseducations and wanted the same for themselves. When Sandra launched her miseducations, it gained attention at the beginning from boys but we later ignored it. The drama and revolution (I dare say) that marked Ubunja's miseducations were absent and, for the female miseducations, it boiled down to how long they were going to go on and on in a boring activity that was heading nowhere.

Ubunja is original and seeks to liberate with truth and logic while the female miseducations is based on competition and imitation. Ubunja had substance but his imitators didn't. Ubunja's write ups opened eyes and started the awakening of males by bringing to light something new the boys never knew and Ubunja traced the dots for many. The same can't be said of Sandra8 who mimicked Ubunja's style of writing to tell us what we already knew while trying to sound like a sage. I can't contain the laughter. The female miseducations were bound to fail. grin

7 Likes

Re: Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. by liquidfaya: 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
Peterosky:
I don't care except that I don't know what is happening to my friend Amatarasha. I have not seen her comment for quite sometimes now.
banned also.
Re: Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. by Peterosky(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
liquidfaya:
banned also.
.hhhhhmmmmm
Re: Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. by liquidfaya: 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
Martinez39:
All these girls are confused human beings. Believe me, the sole aim of the female miseducations was to compete with ubunja. They were drawn to the drama and extensive impact of Ubunja's miseducations and wanted the same for themselves. When Sandra launched her miseducations, it gained attention at the beginning from boys but we later ignored it. The drama and revolution (I dare say) that marked Ubunja's miseducations were absent and, for the female miseducations, it boiled down to how long they were going to go on and on in a boring activity that was heading nowhere.

Ubunja is original and seeks to liberate with truth and logic while the female miseducations is based on competition and imitation. Ubunja had substance but his imitators didn't. Ubunja's write ups opened eyes and started the awakening of males by bringing to light something new the boys never knew and Ubunja traced the dots for many. The same can't be said of Sandra8 who mimicked Ubunja's style of writing to tell us what we already knew while trying to sound like a sage. I can't contain the laughter. The female miseducations were bound to fail. grin
You said everything.

1 Like

Re: Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. by baiaon(m): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
Martinez39:

The female miseducation was always going to peter out.I dont want to sound sexist but the biological laziness of the human female was always going to get in the way

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. by Martinez39(m): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
baiaon:
The female miseducation was always going to peter out.I dont want to sound sexist but the biological laziness of the human female was always going to get in the way
They had no passion or dedication towards the female miseducations. They were just drawn to the drama and heat generated by ubunja. Ubunja's miseducations was for men and they just wanted something for women too since feminists love to compete and rub shoulders with men. Once the drama and heat dead down, the female miseducations boiled down to how long they were going to put up with a boring activity. Seems they also ran out of ideas.

2 Likes

Re: Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. by AstroG: 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
Are you telling me that Sandra8 no stay reach one month shocked for NL

1 Like

Re: Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2019
So sad.
Re: Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. by AstroG: 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
Martinez39:
They had no passion or dedication towards the female miseducations. They were just drawn to the drama and heat generated by ubunja. Ubunja's miseducations was for men and they just wanted something for women too since feminists love to compete and rub shoulders with men. Once the drama and heat dead down, the female miseducations boiled down to how long they were going to put up with a boring activity. Seems they also ran out of ideas.

They never had any ideas,the division in their camps was scintillating,so manu quarrels,insults and arguments plus the fights. It was fun to watch.

Ah never for once read or commented on that Sandra8 thread,cus it was delusional and for the shallow minded

1 Like

Re: Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. by Martinez39(m): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
AstroG:

The never had any ideas,the division in their camps was scintillating,so manu quarrels,insults and arguments plus the fights. It was fun to watch.

Ah never for once read or commented on that Sandra8 thread,cus it was delusional and for the shallow minded
The people that mattered stopped paying attention at the early stages of the female miseducations. It justed faded into oblivion.

The female miseducations lacked ideas and just kept rambling about what everyone already knew. Unlike ubunja, no female miseducationists brought something liberating, eye opening and revolutionary to the thoughts of many. They are just miserable copy cats.

2 Likes

Re: Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. by liquidfaya: 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2019
AstroG:
I tell you
Re: Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. by liquidfaya: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2019
AstroG:
and to think Ubanja has been quietly at it for more than 2 years. That dude got staying power
Re: Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. by Funmmyastic: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2019
Just confirmed this,I will miss her sha.
Re: Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. by AstroG: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2019
liquidfaya:
and to think Ubanja has been quietly at it for more than 2 years. That dude got staying power

He did it without stepping on toes or throwing tantrums or insults

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. by liquidfaya: 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2019
Funmmyastic:
I didnt like her myself but it was interesting how tense things became in Romance section. She gave up too soon.
Re: Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. by Funmmyastic: 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
liquidfaya:
I didnt like her myself but it was interesting how tense things became in Romance section. She gave up too soon.

You hated her because of her threads
Re: Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. by AstroG: 6:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
Funmmyastic:

grin grin
Fummy Fummi
Re: Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. by Funmmyastic: 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
AstroG:

grin grin Fummy Fummi

Wetin happen?
Re: Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. by liquidfaya: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
Funmmyastic:

You hated her because of her threads
read only what I wrote. Nothing else.
Re: Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. by AstroG: 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Wetin happen?

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. by Funmmyastic: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2019
AstroG:

embarassed

I'm not angry.
Re: Sandra8 Has Deactivated. No More Female Based Miseducations. by Martinez39(m): 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Sandra saw this post and sent me a letter to give you. It reads :

Dear Funmmyastic,
I will miss you too dear, my dearie. kiss kiss

-Sandra

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Mafia’s Maid … (18+) / Finally!!! I Got A Good Job / Five Ways To Woo A Nigerian Man Without Doing The Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.