Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Finally!!! I Got A Good Job - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally!!! I Got A Good Job (3322 Views)

At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019 / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally!!! I Got A Good Job by Slimslimqq: 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
top of the day everyone,

am here to share the good news that I got a good paying job today at Lekki, as a business development manager.

I am sharing this news for those who have been following my threads for job search, and personal issues, and i got the job from job and vacancies section on nairaland. For everyone that advised and reached out to me, God bless you all. I am very very happy, 20% of my first salary will be used for giveaway here on nairaland.
I was told I will get my offer letter in my mail on Friday, so I will know when to resume fully, probably Monday.

My only fear is the transportation here from mushin to Lekki daily(1200). I would be glad if there's anyone on island preferably Lekki, who can help me with accommodation for 2/3months.

thanks...
modified: I haven't received the offer letter, but I am still waiting and hoping. but I don't understand d delay

6 Likes

Re: Finally!!! I Got A Good Job by arsenal444(m): 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
Congratulations, but you for start d job first before announcing it, e get y....

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally!!! I Got A Good Job by anochuko01(m): 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
Slimslimqq:
top of the day everyone,

am here to share the good news that I got a good paying job today at Lekki, as a business development manager.

I am sharing this news for those who have been following my threads for job search, and personal issues, and i got the job from job and vacancies section on nairaland. For everyone that advised and reached out to me, God bless you all. I am very very happy, 20% of my first salary will be used for giveaway here on nairaland.
I was told I will get my offer letter in my mail on Friday, so I will know when to resume fully, probably Monday.

My only fear is the transportation here from mushin to Lekki daily(1200). I would be glad if there's anyone on island preferably Lekki, who can help me with accommodation for 2/3months.

thanks...

lalasticlala
oya push to front page, shebi that's your work na.

thats a good news. am i the only one who feels you should have told us the salary range? i know its a private thing but it would have been good in analyzing the matter, especially as you are talking about 1200 for transportation.

2 Likes

Re: Finally!!! I Got A Good Job by Slimslimqq: 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
arsenal444:
Congratulations, but you for start d job first before announcing it, e get y....
bro there's no y... the job is already set

4 Likes

Re: Finally!!! I Got A Good Job by Advocatejustice(m): 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
Slimslimqq:
top of the day everyone,

thanks...

lalasticlala

Congratulations, that's a very good news.

Nairaland helping people since 2005.

You will definitely meet people that will help you with accommodation when you resume work.

Just make sure you speak up to people, you cannot be stranded.

Remember to drop something after first alert oo.

4 Likes

Re: Finally!!! I Got A Good Job by arsenal444(m): 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
Slimslimqq:
bro there's no y... the job is already set
Amen. Den remember me for d giveaway ooo

1 Like

Re: Finally!!! I Got A Good Job by Slimslimqq: 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
anochuko01:

thats a good news. am i the only one who feels you should have told us the salary range? i know its a private thing but it would have been good in analyzing the matter, especially as you are talking about 1200 for transportation.
eight zero k-leg
Re: Finally!!! I Got A Good Job by Slimslimqq: 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
Advocatejustice:

Congratulations, that's a very good news.

Nairaland helping people since 2005.

You will definitely meet people that will help you with accommodation when you resume work.

Just make sure you speak up to people, you cannot be stranded.

Remember to drop something after first alert oo.

yeah thank you so much. I will definitely do that
Re: Finally!!! I Got A Good Job by Slimslimqq: 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
arsenal444:
Amen. Den remember me for d giveaway ooo
sure bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally!!! I Got A Good Job by arsenal444(m): 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
Slimslimqq:
sure bro
Nice one
Re: Finally!!! I Got A Good Job by Smileall(m): 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
Congratulations, may God continue to bless you
I pray I also meet my helper very soon
Re: Finally!!! I Got A Good Job by Usorohtheman(m): 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
Congratulations bro.
Re: Finally!!! I Got A Good Job by culf: 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2021
Congratulations. More Restoration and blessings
Re: Finally!!! I Got A Good Job by prince2pac(m): 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
congratulations man... take good care of the boy oo
Re: Finally!!! I Got A Good Job by Boxer007(m): 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
Slimslimqq:
top of the day everyone,

thanks...

Juss make sure u date lightskin babe!! angry
Re: Finally!!! I Got A Good Job by Slimslimqq: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
Smileall:
Congratulations, may God continue to bless you
I pray I also meet my helper very soon
amen for u bro. thanks very much
Re: Finally!!! I Got A Good Job by Slimslimqq: 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
Usorohtheman:
Congratulations bro.
thank you bro
Re: Finally!!! I Got A Good Job by Slimslimqq: 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
culf:
Congratulations. More Restoration and blessings
a very big amen. thanks bro
Re: Finally!!! I Got A Good Job by Slimslimqq: 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
prince2pac:
congratulations man... take good care of the boy oo
I definitely will bro. thanks

1 Like

Re: Finally!!! I Got A Good Job by Slimslimqq: 3:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
Boxer007:

Juss make sure u date lightskin babe!! angry
Re: Finally!!! I Got A Good Job by Virginprince: 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Slimslimqq:
top of the day everyone,

thanks...

lalasticlala

Congratulations brother.
Re: Finally!!! I Got A Good Job by Slimslimqq: 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
Virginprince:

Congratulations brother.
thanks bro
Re: Finally!!! I Got A Good Job by culf: 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
Slimslimqq:
Re: Finally!!! I Got A Good Job by culf: 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
Slimslimqq:
you're welcome
Re: Finally!!! I Got A Good Job by VanDerWaalforces: 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
I rejoice with you. Congratulations!
Re: Finally!!! I Got A Good Job by doubleE70: 4:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
wow Congrats my bro
Re: Finally!!! I Got A Good Job by MeekySmudger(m): 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
Slimslimqq:
top of the day everyone,

thanks...

lalasticlala
Wow,Am happy for you,you will never go down again,your way now is up,remember me for give away oooo.
Re: Finally!!! I Got A Good Job by MeekySmudger(m): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
Slimslimqq:
top of the day everyone,

thanks...

lalasticlala
,wow,congrats,you will never go down,you are all the way up now,do remember me for giveaway oooo
Re: Finally!!! I Got A Good Job by NaijaSumigan: 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
Great news... Cheer's
Re: Finally!!! I Got A Good Job by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
congrat

God when
Re: Finally!!! I Got A Good Job by anochuko01(m): 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
Slimslimqq:
eight zero k-leg

thats good. i now see why you talked about tp.
you go need do your calculations very well faa
Re: Finally!!! I Got A Good Job by Donspicey: 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Slimslimqq:
eight zero k-leg

Wowwww.....

E try sha for a starter.......

Mk sure u focus oooooo....

Congrats bro......

Bigger you i pray......

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Saw The Most Finest Woman Today / A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today / Why Don’t Women Ever Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.