Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? (67760 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? / How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Seancombz: 9:09am On Oct 10, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
Enjoy your youth.
her eyez go soon clear
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Newguyhere: 9:13am On Oct 10, 2019
if you showed that white guy this thread, I'm sure fear for Don dey catch am say boys Wan burst him sex slave package grin grin grin cheesy

Them go f**k you ehnn!! cheesy
Them go so f**k you ehnn!! grin
Chai let's just wish your pussy rip in advance cheesy

tight young pussy ready to be mutilated cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by themonk(m): 9:15am On Oct 10, 2019
phlegmatic007:

please what does BTW mean?
By the way.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by mrdharkchild(m): 9:18am On Oct 10, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Thanks, though. Whether I'm in my 20s or not doesn't matter.
I like u already, we should get to know each other, don't you think?
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by olac21(m): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2019
1StopRudeness:
If U tell him with ordinary mouth U ain’t interested he will just think you are playing hard to get cos u are young... and will keep using ur mum to get to u.. but there’s one language every one understands... and that’s money...
Try and break down all the money u have hungrily collected from him..collect it from ur new boyfriend call him and return it to him..tell him just once...you don’t wanna owe any one, that u ain’t interested, he will get it sharp sharp.......

but I know u... u like money too much....u want to keep him, and keep collecting money but u don’t want his disturbance...òrí è tí dààrù...olè, adòjùtíní omo
Egbon..e ni suru oo..The girl just dey annoy me self with some of her comments..
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by olac21(m): 9:20am On Oct 10, 2019
Your comments are illogical and completely run against common sense
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 10, 2019
mrdharkchild:

If I were smart, I guess my pick would b, [b]UyaiIncomparabl's.
She must be the one. There's a stench of naiivity in her comments though, she must be in her 20s, too.

Nigerian men, confused set of men... I thought 20s was goal, you're here looking for maturity shocked
don't let the alphas hear ya grin
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Anfieldboss: 9:23am On Oct 10, 2019
donstan18:
You are still a small girl in her Hoe-Phase.

Ask the nearest unmarried aged ladies around you, with time, reality and body go start to dey tell you, after the non-Nigerian guy is done with you.

He might even be the person behind the white guy's account.

Aptly spoken
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by alexola20(m): 9:23am On Oct 10, 2019
So the guy is right after all.

Pettyprincess:

Lol you must be stalking my post enough to know i am dating a polish
Anyways he is best guy any lady will ask for
Always interested in my future nd i literally know everything about him!!
We have been together for a year now
So i dnt think any of what you mentioning exist!!
Nd Poland is in Central Europe not Eastern!!!
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by alexola20(m): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2019
I beg no take laugh kee me hia.
21 yr old LADY?hahaha,laughing with my family here.

21 YIA OLD LADY.

At 21 you have been like this,Kwontinu s'ogbo.

African lady.
Pettyprincess:

Geez!!! I am 21!!!
Hw is 21 years old lady a small girl?
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Anfieldboss: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2019
This is what you get when you go after a teenager....before most girls dey get sense na as from 25 after like 1 or 2 heartbreaks.

OP a time will come when you will look for this guy, I am almost certain of this.
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by OdenKelechi(m): 9:30am On Oct 10, 2019
Rafiq2:

Omoh, you are a lost cause, experience will be a better teacher for you, I have seen girls with similar scenario like yours, you already on cloud 9, nobody here can help you. I just hope & pray for ur sakes & parents, it ain't the worst case scenario. Good luck my sister
grin grin
This one weak me

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by luvyaself95(m): 9:30am On Oct 10, 2019
VicM6:
my bro, leave dis one alone..... e go soon happen.
My problem na d prayer wey she go dey upload... all those prayers dey cause go slow.

Na Crazy Girl She Be Jare.
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by alexola20(m): 9:31am On Oct 10, 2019
Don't mind her jare.
I am a Nigerian-Polish myself and I know what's going on here.
No mind the small girl.Her head go soon correct.

I wish her best of luck sha.
Newguyhere:

young girl, what makes you think that a high quality Caucasian male will move with a poorly educated third world lady such as yourself?
have you seen polish girls? They are way more attractive and of higher quality than you.
That guy certainly has an ulterior motive or he is just messing with your feelings.
I can swear his parents won't even allow him to marry a third world lady undecided
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by mrdharkchild(m): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2019
Guest007:

Nigerian men, confused set of men... I thought 20s was goal, you're here looking for maturity shocked
Don't judge me by my words, we have our uncommon way of saying we like someone, most times.
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by OdenKelechi(m): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2019
vizkiz:
This thread grin

Pure comic relief grin
I swear.. the babe is cracking me up literally. She's asking for advice and yet seems to know the answers to everything.. smh

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 10, 2019
vizkiz:
This thread grin

Pure comic relief grin
bro, aswear I dn laugh taya
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Small080(m): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2019
Understanding and maturity is the best thing in this issue.... If you want to abandon him permanently block his number and change your location... Don't be his enemy sha....... Brain will not kill me
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by OdenKelechi(m): 9:33am On Oct 10, 2019
henzy4life:
Omoge dat guy u are turning down is ur real love but did u see dat one u are rushing to now, U will come back to share ur regrets, it's not a wish but a reality. Look b4 u leap
Lol.. we're used to comeback stories on nairaland.. we dey wait
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by od501: 9:34am On Oct 10, 2019
My candid advice. Quit Boyfriend/gal friend bullshit and set your priorities straight. You are too young for that shit. Concentrate on your studies and try being a solution to the numerous problem of this country and Africa. As for the guy, tell him you are not interested, he won't commit suicide!

And why do I have this feeling that you are enjoying this whole drama?
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by alexola20(m): 9:36am On Oct 10, 2019
Small hungry girl no go here.
Have you ever read about our @djcuppy saying this nonsense?
Newguyhere:

Just be careful I use God beg you.
Sex trafficking is real.!! shocked
I have friends selling their body in Slovakia, Italy, etc as we speak.all introduced into the trade by their boyfriends.
Attractive white men don't really fancy black women so make sure you open your eyes well well.
The world is a wicked place!!!
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 10, 2019
Newguyhere:
if you showed that white guy this thread, I'm sure fear for Don dey catch am say boys Wan burst him sex slave package grin grin grin cheesy

Them go f**k you ehnn!! cheesy
Them go so f**k you ehnn!! grin
Chai let's just wish your pussy rip in advance cheesy

tight young pussy ready to be mutilated cheesy cheesy

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 10, 2019
mrdharkchild:

Don't judge me by my words, we have our uncommon way of saying we like someone, most times.

Isa joke iswear grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Anfieldboss: 9:37am On Oct 10, 2019
Lamanii22:

I don't agree with that statement... I tried to date a guy one time, he loved me so much, cares for me and all that jazz... But I never loved him back.. I'd rather date someone I love and hopefully he loves me back too...

My dear....take it from me....especially for a woman, it's best your man loves you more, if not you'll suffer a lot emotionally. Even God knows this, that is why he instructed men to love their wives...it's difficult to find a man that will truly love you....maybe once in a lifetime sef

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by luvyaself95(m): 9:38am On Oct 10, 2019
SALTandFIRE:
in as much as I would have said you shouldn't have responded... You have hit the nail on the head

I hate it when someone talk without sense.
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Famoustemmy(m): 9:39am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

I gave me willingly,nd i asked because i was broke nd had no boyfriend then
But since then i never collected anything from him no more,my bf do usually send me money nw.
So you're among those girl that always want to collect money from boy friend?
[/quote]nd i asked because i was broke nd had no boyfriend then [/quote]
so you can't go out there and make ur money.. I just pity that guy, he better find his way out

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by OdenKelechi(m): 9:40am On Oct 10, 2019
loswhite:
why would he pressure you for sex when he is not in Africa? He is enjoying himself where ever he is and just using you to pass time...grow up
Hahaha...okotorigba. pls just let her keep believing he's patiently waiting for her o
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:41am On Oct 10, 2019
Guest007:

Lol. Don't mind these confused set of people.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:43am On Oct 10, 2019
mrdharkchild:

I like u already, we should get to know each other, don't you think?

lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by bonnyhope: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Geez!!! I am 21!!!
Hw is 21 years old lady a small girl?

because you are 21, then is a freedom to be doing anyhow
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by arcdone(m): 9:44am On Oct 10, 2019
Lies I see here... You not even ashamed of urself.. You had the gut of even expressing urself buoyantly in this room.. If what you saying is true.. After much extorting my 9ja brother.. You begin to snubbed after you met your new polish mugu...you made absurd comment by stating... After your first dater asking of going to ur London... You made a vow of not ever dating a Nigeria guy... This shows how premature you her..stop the denial of the Fact... Always be true to urself... Are you not black... You are born and brought of black.. Why are you not proud of ur made.....What I sense, at last the guy will use you and dumb you ...stop leaving fake life Ve sense please my sis

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24)

Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? / Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) / Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.