Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,740 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? (67893 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? / How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Aliii(m): 7:51am On Oct 10, 2019
Newguyhere:

young girl, what makes you think that a high quality Caucasian male will move with a poorly educated third world lady such as yourself?
have you seen polish girls? They are way more attractive and of higher quality than you.
That guy certainly has an ulterior motive or he is just messing with your feelings.
I can swear his parents won't even allow him to marry a third world lady undecided
lol she nor know weytin dey sup.. By the time he's through with her, she'd wish she never came into this world.. He might marry her but he we abuse her ��
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Samsonklin(m): 7:52am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol you must be stalking my post enough to know i am dating a polish
Anyways he is best guy any lady will ask for
Always interested in my future nd i literally know everything about him!!
We have been together for a year now
So i dnt think any of what you mentioning exist!!
Nd Poland is in Central Europe not Eastern!!!
� you are not serious right now are you?
Okay, he may be a nice guy as you claim but please do not assume his kindness is because he asks you about your future. I did too. I mean I do too. Do you think 1 year is too long? From where I come from, we can wait 10 years to lash that coochie. See you. Tell the toaster you don’t want in very clear terms and may you enjoy your bf. Bye bye

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 10, 2019
themonk:

He is fvcking someone else, small girl like you. undecided
She's a small girl. Her picture shows it. I pity that guy that wanted to date a minor like you. Even though you're over 18, you're still a minor to me, because you'll always reason like a minor. And when you clock 27, it'll dawn on you that you've chased the right person away. As for now, you'll be looking for a tall, slim and handsome guy with six packs (even 8 packs) self. ������. Anyway, life is in stages. You're still in an infant stage. Reasonable guys will not date under-age girls. Why not go for big and mature girls?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 10, 2019
cheesy dumb head
Pettyprincess:

Don't judge me because you dnt know me!!! Y'all jumping into conclusion on something you have idea of
I dnt even post this picture in any on my social media because normally i just snap it for fun!!!
I showed him this link nd he saw what y'all posted!!!
Bt anyways i promised myself never to bring my relationship to nairaland no more!!!
I really regret this!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by joeking2222: 7:54am On Oct 10, 2019
cheesy grin..........9ja guys gat no chill at all. Abeg make una liv d babe alone o.......na OYO everybody dey for this life. Even if una advice her, and as well yarb her from now till tomorrow, wetin she go still do dey her mind. My own prayer is, MAY GOD GRANT YOU ALL YOUR HEART DESIRES @OP, and MAY YOU NEVER FALL INTO THE TRAPS OF THE ENEMIES!!!! Wishing YOU all the VERY BEST LIFE HAS to offer DEAR!!!!

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Sultan5(m): 7:54am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Please it seems you are a moderator
Please help me delete this thread
I regret seeking advice here

As much as you regret your choice of seeking advice, you actually engineered most of the attacks you are receiving. Never ask people for advice and then insult them all in the same message. What were you thinking? Nigeria mentality isn't all that great we all know but sometimes being tactful in your approach saves alot of stress and pain. Being young isn't an excuse for being disrespectful.

Now to my main point slowly go through this thread you opened and pay attention to the warnings you have been given. Stop this your 100% trusting mentality. Honestly no one should be trusted 100% in this life the quicker you learn this, the more richly you will enjoy life. Question things, think about all the possibilities and make sure you are ready and adequately armed with plans to tackle them. I have seen some incredible advice and cautions here, take your time digest them as they are designed to make you wiser.

Your polish bf might be all you think he is but it doesn't hurt to be extra careful. So as to avoid... Well I let you imagine the possible scenarios.

As for your Nigerian guy, you messed up there, you should have told him a long time ago how you felt. Stringing guys along is not only wrong especially when you want the financial gains they provide but its very dangerous. I have seen the lengths most guys go to, to get even. Let's be guided please.

And Dominique I don't know if you posted again but, always pay attention to triggers please. This lady triggered most of these guys from her very 1st post.Together with her statement of receiving monetary gains from the unfortunate fellow, Its no suprise she got the treatment she's receiving. But not all guys here are stooping to her level. Some are just cautioning her since she's very young and easily influenced. There's nothing wrong in dating a foreigner just make sure you're safe and with a way out at all times. Same applies to dating Nigerians though.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by mrdharkchild(m): 7:55am On Oct 10, 2019
Guest007:

There's 1 on this thread. Since you're so clever, your mission is to find her by looking at personal status (click on the link to their profile) on their page. You will thank me when you find her... Good luck cheesy
If I were smart, I guess my pick would b, [b]UyaiIncomparabl's.
She must be the one. There's a stench of naiivity in her comments though, she must be in her 20s, too.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Hoephase: 7:57am On Oct 10, 2019
capitalzero:

I hope op is reading this.
tell non-nigerian guy to come to Nigeria for marriage registry. after marriage,get your visa and other travelling documents complete. Let your mum have photocopies of his country passport. human trafficking and organ trade are big business.
I wish you the best.

If the Polish guy have been helping her financially, to me that is a bit of concern (unless I missed something in her post) I know most Europeans would not spend on their girl friends.

An average Europeans that spend on women are mostly old men or old women running after young girl/boy.

From what the op described the Polish guy is not a desperate old guy, which is why I am a bit concerned.

The good thing is that he might be genuine love knows no bound neither does it follow a specific pattern.

I have been here close to a decade, I have seen and I have heard the worse of man inhumanity to man.

All the same I still wish her the best.
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by deavicky(m): 7:59am On Oct 10, 2019
What i like about this guy, is the fact that he waited for u to clock 18 before he made advance. And this waiting period is not less than three years, because i don't know when last i heard the word 2go. He is good man that is all i can say. I which he is the one complaining i would have advised on what to do. But as for u, nothing to say just continue with ur foreign boyfriend and tell us here later how it goes. I'm also sure this ur none Nigerian boyfriend is from the neighboring Africa country.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Hoephase: 7:59am On Oct 10, 2019
Sultan5:

As much as you regret your choice of seeking advice, you actually engineered most of the attacks you are receiving. Never ask people for advice and then insult them all in the same message. What were you thinking? Nigeria mentality isn't all that great we all know but sometimes being tactful in your approach saves alot of stress and pain. Being young isn't an excuse for being disrespectful.

Now to my main point slowly go through this thread you opened and pay attention to the warnings you have been given. Stop this your 100% trusting mentality. Honestly no one should be trusted 100% in this life the quicker you learn this, the more richly you will enjoy life. Question things, think about all the possibilities and make sure you are ready and adequately armed with plans to tackle them. I have seen some incredible advice and cautions here, take your time digest them as they are designed to make you wiser.

Your polish bf might be all you think he is but it doesn't hurt to be extra careful. So as to avoid... Well I let you imagine the possible scenarios.

As for your Nigerian guy, you messed up there, you should have told him a long time ago how you felt. Stringing guys along is not only wrong especially when you want the financial gains they provide but its very dangerous. I have seen the lengths most guys go to, to get even. Let's be guided please.

And Dominique I don't know if you posted again but, always pay attention to triggers please. This lady triggered most of these guys from her very 1st post.Together with her statement of receiving monetary gains from the unfortunate fellow, Its no suprise she got the treatment she's receiving. But not all guys here are stooping to her level. Some are just cautioning her since she's very young and easily influenced. There's nothing wrong in dating a foreigner just make sure you're safe and with a way out at all times. Same applies to dating Nigerians though.

Well said. You deserve one bottle of whatever you fancy. Do buy yourself a bottle. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Rejoice5000(f): 8:01am On Oct 10, 2019
You are still a small girl white guy ni oyinbo chalk ko,why didn't u want to hurt his feelings? Why feeling guilty when u block his line? Ask urself dis two sincere questions.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by nextnear(m): 8:01am On Oct 10, 2019
U are dancing skelewu inside azonto, am sorry
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by kingxsamz(m): 8:01am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Even i was that girl you will still say i am fat that the lady she posted is more beautiful than her!!
Bt your stupid opinion doesn't matter anyway
One man's food is another man's poison
At least if y'all aren't interested in ugly dry underage girl like me you shouldn't be crying bitterly because someone else adores her
Las Las y'all your monkey looking girlfriends aren't even as attractive as i am, that's why y'all laying your frustration on me!!
Stupid fellow!!

Calm down. No one is insulting you. I'm just telling you facts. You're just average in terms of looks.
Whether that lady is fat or not, she still looks way better than you. She didn't even apply make up and filters the way you did. With the make up you applied, you still look average, now what happens when you remove that make up? See? I'm not insulting you, and I didn't even want to comment before, untill I saw how you were self praising and over hyping your Oyinbo boyfriend. It started to look like you came here to tell us you have Oyinbo boyfriend rather than seek for advice or help.

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by joeking2222: 8:03am On Oct 10, 2019
cheesy grin...........some people for here just dey transfer aggression anyhow!!!! Op no vex o, 9ja HARD gan.........

1 Like

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Duggedised12(f): 8:04am On Oct 10, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol you must be stalking my post enough to know i am dating a polish
Anyways he is best guy any lady will ask for
Always interested in my future nd i literally know everything about him!!
We have been together for a year now
So i dnt think any of what you mentioning exist!!
Nd Poland is in Central Europe not Eastern!!!
In Nigeria we have ritualist posing as lovers too, some years back a certain Cynthia was gangraped by a guy and his friends she met online,another story on crime watch of a girl who was paid by two guys to lure another lady online and they gang raped her, many other terrible stories like that and some dont even make it to the news ,so my dear the possibility of you meeting monsters online in Nigeria is even higher, don't mind anyone trying to put fear in you.

Do you and be careful ,that is all i will advise as a sister,shine your eye and be safe. And as for the people talking about your looks ,you will be shocked to see the gorrillas behind those monikers lol, so take it with a pinch of salt .Goodluck .

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 10, 2019
Hoephase:

If the Polish guy have been helping her financially, to me that is a bit of concern (unless I missed something in her post) I know most Europeans would not spend on their girl friends.

An average Europeans that spend on women are mostly old men or old women running after young girl/boy.

From what the op described the Polish guy is not a desperate old guy, which is why I am a bit concerned.

The good thing is that he might be genuine love knows no bound neither does it follow a specific pattern.

I have been here close to a decade, I have seen and I have heard the worse of man inhumanity to man.

All the same I still wish her the best.

He has also
All the money he has spent on me is more than 300k, without adding visa processing nd traveling cost
Nd i never asked him for a dime,he did it himself
Bt if i start explaining everything you won't still understand
That guy is genuine!!! People are just mad because he is white!!!
Bt one day i hope to share my story here weather it turns out good or not!!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by abeggnow: 8:09am On Oct 10, 2019
Ariza:
Cause of the outrage grin :

'I vowed never to date a Nigerian man' . Truly an average Nigerian man is insecure.

I like petty princess's determination on this and I'm glad it's paying off. It's high time Nigerian women start aiming higher, that you are born a Nigerian doesn't mean you have to die on Nigeria soil. Aim bigger!
is dating a non Nifetian aiming higher in life
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by bigwig071(m): 8:09am On Oct 10, 2019
but I really don't see anything in you not even one thing that can move any guy
Re: How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? by kinzation(m): 8:11am On Oct 10, 2019
lefulefu:
scammers can now fake video calls
jeez really?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24)

Very Hilarious Photo! Guys, Can You Allow This To Happen To You / Do I Tell My Boyfriend He's Not Smart ? / Man Appears To Drown In A Swimming Pool As Sexy Ladies Take Pictures In Bikinis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.