Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. (44219 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Denies Planning To Marry Another Wife (Photos) / Buhari set to retain 70% of ex-cabinet members in new ministerial list / President Buhari Set To Dissolve Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by salam8528: 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Wait ...I don’t understand u Muslims...is it a crime to not wan polygamy...lol...u even went as far as claiming I will support gay marrige..where did u dig up that from...is there a correlation btw not being against justifying polygamy as Gods law and supporting gay......the problem is u think I’m against u for wanting polygamy...I’m not...everyone is free to do whatever they want..
I’m just saying it’s not right to back it up saying it’s God’s law..just like also saying killing ur fellow man is justified by God..

As regards what a prophet did....That’s another problem with u Muslims...just becos a prophet did something doesn’t make it right..I keep telling a lot of my Muslim and christain friends, this is why a lot of wrong things are done in the name of religion...at the end of the day a prophet is a person he ain’t perfect, he’s got fleshy cravings..
And which law of God says 1 man 1 woman? As for the prophets I will rather believe their imperfection than believe u. They where sent by God to guide mankind on how to worship God. I will hundred times believe their imperfection than beleive u that is trying to use logic to confuse yourself. Anything that has to do with God is beyound human comprehension, he has the spul power to do as he wish so u trying to justify what is not justifiable is out of the contest. U can't twist religion just to suit our modern way of life, practice it as the prophet of old did period.
Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
salam8528:
And which law of God says 1 man 1 woman? As for the prophets I will rather believe their imperfection than believe u. They where sent by God to guide mankind on how to worship God. I will hundred times believe their imperfection than beleive u that is trying to use logic to confuse yourself. Anything that has to do with God is beyound human comprehension, he has the spul power to do as he wish so u trying to justify what is not justifiable is out of the contest. U can't twist religion just to suit our modern way of life, practice it as the prophet of old did period.

Use logic.?? I’m not using logic..I’m standing on God’s law and not going against it because an imperfect prophet he sent did contrary... God gave u a law which says do not kill ur fellow man..:but now u do it in the name of jihad cos ur prophet did....u and ur prophet are the one twisting many of God’s law...u can follow ur prophet all U want and deny the conscience God gave u....

at least there is one thing all religion agrees with though....last last judgement day go solve all this matter....peace be unto you man
Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by Blue3k(m): 12:14am On Oct 12, 2019
Lol you guys are so gullible it shows common sense is scarce in your area. It's sad grown men actually believe tabloid gossip.

Monimatic:

We will quote u soon, u think every thing is Bbnaija
FarahAideed:

I have saved this ?
Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by FarahAideed: 12:16am On Oct 12, 2019
Blue3k:
Lol you guys are so gullible it shows common sense is scarce in your area. It's sad grown men actually believe tabloid gossip.

You came here pretending to be non partisan but in reality another BMC agent planted to use good cop strategy to penetrate people but I knew with time you will expose yourself . The truth about Buhari and that woman will be revealed whether you like it or not
Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by Blue3k(m): 12:25am On Oct 12, 2019
Lol you're such weirdo always whining like a wounded animal. I should've known you'd just regurgitate this mumu nonsense. It's the only thing you can do when you cant defend yourself facts. Its hilarious to see you still believe this nonsense.

[s]
FarahAideed:

You came here pretending to be non partisan but in reality another BMC agent planted to use good cop strategy to penetrate people but I knew with time you will expose yourself . The truth about Buhari and that woman will be revealed whether you like it or not
[/s]
Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by FarahAideed: 12:29am On Oct 12, 2019
Blue3k:
Lol you're such weirdo always whining like a wounded animal. I should've known you'd just regurgitate to mumu nonsense. It's the only thing you can do when you cant defend yourself facts. Its hilarious to see you still believe this nonsense.

[s][/s]

I will believe any Nonsense about Buhari because afterall he is Nonsense personified!!!
Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by Blue3k(m): 12:35am On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

I will believe any Nonsense about Buhari because afterall he is Nonsense personified!!!

Lol At least you're honest about your mental illness mr busy body. FYI Buhari is a muslim he'd be no different from guys like Atiku. It's only an issue because you made idiotic conspiracy theories.
Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 12, 2019
FarahAideed:

Who is looking like a clueless fool today then? Did you attend the wedding? What did the bride wear? Buhari nko? Suit or traditional? Abeg tell us na.
Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by FarahAideed: 12:56am On Oct 12, 2019
candidtalk:

Who is looking like a clueless fool today then? Did you attend the wedding? What did the bride wear? Buhari nko? Suit or traditional? Abeg tell us na.
may be the bride wore your brain
Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by Blue3k(m): 2:40am On Oct 12, 2019
candidtalk:

The guy is admittedly deranged and gullible. If you dare disagree with him you're an agent.
Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by salam8528: 8:12am On Oct 12, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Use logic.?? I’m not using logic..I’m standing on God’s law and not going against it because an imperfect prophet he sent did contrary... God gave u a law which says do not kill ur fellow man..:but now u do it in the name of jihad cos ur prophet did....u and ur prophet are the one twisting many of God’s law...u can follow ur prophet all U want and deny the conscience God gave u....

at least there is one thing all religion agrees with though....last last judgement day go solve all this matter....peace be unto you man
U see u need to go back to the foundation of christanity u need to be told how it started. There are many verses in the bible that said u should kill someone who dosent practice Christianity u can google it, secondly the so call crusaders and white supremacist are the mordern terrorist group still using that bibble verses.
Re: Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. by salam8528: 8:20am On Oct 12, 2019
1StopRudeness:

pls read how Christianity started and how it spread all over the worlds then u will know that u beloved religion is more jihadist in nature than islam. U can't know Islam by googling it Islam is beyound that and u can't use the behavior of some group to judge Islam that's irrational and bias.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) / Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters / APC Crediting Voters With N10,000 Online In Exchange For Their Data - FIJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.