Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' (37444 Views)

Foursquare Church Suspends Boniface Igbeneghu Over Sex For Marks Scandal / OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by cnonyechi(f): 11:51am On Oct 10, 2019
TemmyT002:
Hahahaha
The guy don vex ooo

Make his Tory no be like that secondary school teacher who was falsely accused of being a pervert because he was too strict.

Anything is possible, the fact remains that many girls don't read and they want to pass.

1 Like

Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by delishpot: 11:53am On Oct 10, 2019
Xda59:

Thank you. They are the dull ones who cannot pass with being assisted. Same way they got into the university where they shouldn't be in the first place. In my final year year project, there was seven of us in the group with one female. She didn't contribute shit besides paying her own share of the project money because she immediately started fucking our project supervisor. She got an 'A' while the rest of us got 'B'. Now that bitch will come out tomorrow and start screaming sexual harrassment. Rubbish!!!

She will not scream sexual harassment but if I find evidence that the randy goat passed a girl after collecting sex from her..... I will bring him and her down. I will not say because it went well between them then it is permissible and not his fault. He is guilty guilty guilty in the sex for mark case

1 Like

Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by respect80(m): 12:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
cnonyechi:

You are absolutely right cos if the courts were to judge out of sentiment then many people would be in jail.

I'm just amazed at how people don't seem to know that the court does not deliver judgment based on emotions or perceptions.
The lecturer has been accused and whether he is guilty or not is subject to the provision of evidence which would be analyzed before judgment is delivered.

I would advise our women to strategize on getting evidence when any man makes such advances towards them because most men who do such things easily fall for simple tricks. They shouldn't just keep quiet after bending to the man's advance and later jump out claiming to be victims simply because something related is trending at the moment.

Like I've said before, we have so many beasts in the name of lecturers, directors, commissioners, managers etc who indulge in this immoral act but trust me, there are also a good number of ladies offering themselves as sacrificial lambs to these beast all in the name of getting favor.

3 Likes

Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by godlyguy(m): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by godlyguy(m): 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
Xda59:

Thank you. They are the dull ones who cannot pass with being assisted. Same way they got into the university where they shouldn't be in the first place. In my final year year project, there was seven of us in the group with one female. She didn't contribute shit besides paying her own share of the project money because she immediately started fucking our project supervisor. She got an 'A' while the rest of us got 'B'. Now that bitch will come out tomorrow and start screaming sexual harrassment. Rubbish!!!
Absolutely! not only scream harrassment she is also Dumb and uneducated, because she Never learned Anything in her Years at the Uni.

All her Qualifications and degrees Are bogus.
Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by petux(m): 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
Olufemiolaolu:
Many are still in Unilag. The likes of Dr Chris obisi are still there.

HOD of ER / HRM Dept? The man too like girls

1 Like

Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by respect80(m): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
Correcto:
Did you graduate from any University in Nigeria?

Perhaps, and perhaps not but I don't need to be a graduate from a Nigerian university to know that an evidence is required to prove a claim.

Perhaps you are one of those who allow themselves to be ravaged by ego, otherwise, I can't see the correlation between the subject matter being discussed and me being a graduate or not, is there?

1 Like

Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by quickberry2(m): 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
Olufemiolaolu:

You don't mean it!!! shocked

Obisi of E.R.H.M formally I.R.P.M? shocked
Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
YorubaNinja:
Chief Fassy Tokunbo Yussuf... I've known him all my life and good family friend indeed. I kinda trust him to an extent. Anyway, 90% of 9ja men aren't innocent in this regard. They try to take unnecessary advantage at a point whenever it presents itself.

I KNOW THAT MAN PERSONAL AND HE ISNT GUILTY ..I HOPE HE DOESNT ACCEPT APOLOGY

IF U CLAIM TO KNOW HIM LIKE U STATED THEN U SHOULD KNOW WHO HE IS AND WHAY HE IS CAPABLE OF
Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by respect80(m): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
DatFaceLessSage:
Clout Chasing everywhere.She for no delete the tweet nah?As she say she sabi carry rubbish story.Imagine,the friend she was posting for sef
no tweet.Na she be advocate.She don Jam!

Maybe she's the Personal Assistant (PA) to her friend on Media.

When the hunger for likes and retweets go wrong, na trouble be next.

Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by ashpee(m): 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
Because this one was not caught on Camera he's here speaking grammar. Dr Boniface of Cold room Ministry could have issued same threats if he was not caught on Camera.
Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by UjuJoan2: 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
respect80:

Pls read the bolded line in your comment then remove emotions and think rationally about it then come back here and comment.

We are talking about a case that is about to be taken in a legal dimension and you think you can prove someone guilty before the law without concrete evidence.
Lady Justice may be blind but not stupid as some think.

That's why I said getting other victims to relate their own experiences could be indicating. Once a pattern is established, reasonable doubt is adduced.
Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by respect80(m): 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
post=83001962:

Social media will put some people behind jail for the rest of their lives.

You can only tweet something like this with someone's school and name only when you have a concrete evidence.

She was able to put the lecturer's name to the whole world but refused to mention 'her friend's' name.
Who does that?!
Why is it that you always talk reasonably when the topic is not political?

I'm beginning to think that you are aware that there is no permanent friend or permanent enemy in politics, only permanent interests exist. But in pursuing your permanent interest, don't forget to always side with the masses.
Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by respect80(m): 4:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
UjuJoan2:

That's why I said getting other victims to relate their own experiences could be indicating. Once a pattern is established, reasonable doubt is adduced.

Well, it is not quite as you think.
1...getting other victims to relate their experience won't be as easy as you see it.
2...evidence may still be required from those victims to ascertain their testimony.
3...try and Google search stockholm's syndrome. It takes one thing to find another victim and it takes another for the victim to be ready to testify against him.

Moral lesson: Don't start a case or accuse someone with the believe that there could be other victims out there who will relate their experiences or testify in your favor.

BTW, did you also read that the said Precious later took down the tweet?

1 Like

Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by webngnews: 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
wink
Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by idesylvester(m): 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hope you have evidence on this name you mentioned... unilag lectures dey NL oooo
Olufemiolaolu:
Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by UjuJoan2: 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
respect80:

Well, it is not quite as you think.
1...getting other victims to relate their experience won't be as easy as you see it.
2...evidence may still be required from those victims to ascertain their testimony.
3...try and Google search stockholm's syndrome. It takes one thing to find another victim and it takes another for the victim to be ready to testify against him.

Moral lesson: Don't start a case or accuse someone with the believe that there could be other victims out there who will relate their experiences or testify in your favor.

BTW, did you also read that the said Precious later took down the tweet?

You are assuming the victims will be suffering from Stockholm syndrome, they may not. As a matter of fact, ladies who have been sexually exploited are usually quite vindictive.

Of course the lady took down the tweet because she was scared and intimidated. Which is a wise decision on her part . . Better to choose your battles.

This again butressss my initial point, it doesn't make the accusations false. That it may not be able to stand in a court of law, doesn't mean he didn't do it.

1 Like

Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by respect80(m): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
UjuJoan2:

You are assuming the victims will be suffering from Stockholm syndrome, they may not. As a matter of fact, ladies who have been sexually exploited are usually quite vindictive.

Of course the lady took down the tweet because she was scared and intimidated. Which is a wise decision on her part . . Better to choose your battles.

This again butressss my initial point, it doesn't make the accusations false. That it may not be able to stand in a court of law, doesn't mean he didn't do it.
The bolded in your statement is the substantial reason why this issue happens to be a subject of discuss and in that regard, I expect much of our arguments to be based on the legal implications of the ladies statement since the accused has taken it upon himself to seek legal redress rather than the truthfulness or falsehood since we both aren't in position to determine whether it happened or not.

Mind you, your antecedents clearly shows that your position in this matter is to a high extent centered on emotions or perceptions even in the absence of concrete evidence yet.

Yes, many years ago while I was in 200L, I heard of a female course mate of ours whose fantasy was to visit as many lecturers who were interested in getting down with her just for good grades so I fancy no denial of the fact that sh!ts happen but we're talking from a legal perspective and logic suggests that when someone is accused, the accuser must tender evidence to prove his/her assertion before the law so I urge you to review the topic in question from a legal perspective and and not on moral or conventional truth or lies.
Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by midnighter(f): 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

That's to tell you how dumb they are, but they will tell you they don't know why they fail. The male that mentioned UNN didn't mention names because he is sensible, that's the difference between a male and a female's reasoning.
If you don't play truancy, you do your assignments and projects promptly, your chance of one on one with a lecture is slim. I knew some students who were going to party and boasting about N2.5k to settle lecturers for missing test.
If he asks for more, who is to blame?
Some even negotiate when they know they are not qualified to be in that school.
Even these part time schools, most of them need the degrees for promotion only, so they are all at work while lectures are going on.
They use to be the very people negotiating with the lecturers because they want to eat their cakes and have it.
If you write your exams well with confidence but someone is failing you, you call for your papers, PERIOD!

Well I don't doubt that all those things do happen...after all corruption doesn't occur with a vacuum

But we still shouldn't overlook genuine victims just because some people have decided to be stupid
Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by Horlahwahley: 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
*Message me shap-shap for your internet data as low as #500 per/GB of MTN, 850 per 2gb of Glo* other network also available @cheaper rate

You can also convert your Airtime to cash

You can't afford to miss this!!!

Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
You are neither here or there. You talk too much.
respect80:

The bolded in your statement is the substantial reason why this issue happens to be a subject of discuss and in that regard, I expect much of our arguments to be based on the legal implications of the ladies statement since the accused has taken it upon himself to seek legal redress rather than the truthfulness or falsehood since we both aren't in position to determine whether it happened or not.

Mind you, your antecedents clearly shows that your position in this matter is to a high extent centered on emotions or perceptions even in the absence of concrete evidence yet.

Yes, many years ago while I was in 200L, I heard of a female course mate of ours whose fantasy was to visit as many lecturers who were interested in getting down with her just for good grades so I fancy no denial of the fact that sh!ts happen but we're talking from a legal perspective and logic suggests that when someone is accused, the accuser must tender evidence to prove his/her assertion before the law so I urge you to review the topic in question from a legal perspective and and not on moral or conventional truth or lies.

1 Like

Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by respect80(m): 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
You are neither here or there. You talk too much.
That's your opinion, you're free to stick to it.
Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by UjuJoan2: 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
respect80:

This is not a court of law, and there is no way we can decide here in this thread if substantial evidence exists against him or now.

Of course he has a case and can sue if he so wishes. Whether or not he will win is not for us to 'assume' because we don't know if she can prove her accusations against him.

As a matter of fact, you are the one being emotional in by blindly insisting I establish a defence for her, credible enough to find him guilty. How am I supposed to do that from Nairaland?

I can only assume, suggest and generalise. Which is exactly what I'm doing with my insistence that having no substantial evidence against doesn't make him innocent of the crime.

1 Like

Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by UjuJoan2: 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
Mustsucceed:

I KNOW THAT MAN PERSONAL AND HE ISNT GUILTY ..I HOPE HE DOESNT ACCEPT APOLOGY

IF U CLAIM TO KNOW HIM LIKE U STATED THEN U SHOULD KNOW WHO HE IS AND WHAY HE IS CAPABLE OF

You'll be very surprised what the people you think you know are capable of.

I hope he is innocent, as a matter of fact, I wish he is. At least we can be sure he is different, some kind of hope for a better world out there.

1 Like

Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by respect80(m): 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
UjuJoan2:

This is not a court of law, and there is no way we can decide here in this thread if substantial evidence exists against him or now.

Of course he has a case and can sue if he so wishes. Whether or not he will win is not for us to 'assume' because we don't know if she can prove her accusations against him.

As a matter of fact, you are the one being emotional in by blindly insisting I establish a defence for her, credible enough to find him guilty. How am I supposed to do that from Nairaland?

I can only assume, suggest and generalise. Which is exactly what I'm doing with my insistence that having no substantial evidence against doesn't make him innocent of the crime.

You're getting it wrong here. My argument was simply against those who seem to have assumed that the accuse was guilty of the crime.
I hope you are aware that an accused remains innocent until he/she is prove guilty before the law.
There has been an accusation and there has to be a corresponding evidence to prove that the accused is guilty of the crime. In the absence of such evidence, the law recognizes the accused as innocent.
Whoever is able to prove his position, be it the accused or the plaintiff, will be the one to be vindicated in the end whether the whole thing happened or not. But for now, it won't be appropriate to simply assume that the accused is guilty like some of you have already said.
Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by UjuJoan2: 2:22am On Oct 11, 2019
respect80:

You're getting it wrong here. My argument was simply against those who seem to have assumed that the accuse was guilty of the crime.
I hope you are aware that an accused remains innocent until he/she is prove guilty before the law.
There has been an accusation and there has to be a corresponding evidence to prove that the accused is guilty of the crime. In the absence of such evidence, the law recognizes the accused as innocent.
Whoever is able to prove his position, be it the accused or the plaintiff, will be the one to be vindicated in the end whether the whole thing happened or not. But for now, it won't be appropriate to simply assume that the accused is guilty like some of you have already said.

I am not assuming that he is guilty, I'm just saying that being found 'not guilty' in a law court does not necessarily mean he didn't do it. Of course if there is no proof he can never be found guilty, but then again not having proof doesn't mean the crime wasn't committed.

I have said it that I want him to be innocent of the charges. I need to know that not all of the are bad. I've had my own bad experiences, not with lectures but with people of authority. And even if I don't have any 'proof', the scars are real.

Again, Nairaland is not a court of law and we are not judging his case here.

1 Like

Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:18am On Oct 11, 2019
quickberry2:

You don't mean it!!! shocked

Obisi of E.R.H.M formally I.R.P.M? shocked
yep, industrial relations I managed to get a 'C' in my year 1 despite all I wrote, a bimbo girl that was asking me for spelling of what I had written on my question paper during exams was given an "A" when I asked the girl how she did it, she told me she greased the man's gbola to achieved it. Eventually, the girl was asked to withdraw because of her below 1 point Cpga in year two.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by cnonyechi(f): 9:26am On Oct 11, 2019
respect80:

I'm just amazed at how people don't seem to know that the court does not deliver judgment based on emotions or perceptions.
The lecturer has been accused and whether he is guilty or not is subject to the provision of evidence which would be analyzed before judgment is delivered.

I would advise our women to strategize on getting evidence when any man makes such advances towards them because most of men who do such things easily falls for simple tricks. They shouldn't just keep quiet after bending to the man's advance and later jump out claiming to be victims simply because something related is trending at the moment.

Like I've said before, we have so many beasts in the name of lecturers, directors, commissioners, managers etc who indulge in this immoral act but trust me, there are also a good number of ladies offering themselves as sacrificial lambs to these beast all in the name of getting favor.

U are absolutely right.

2 Likes

Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by quickberry2(m): 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2019
Olufemiolaolu:
yep, industrial relations I managed to get a 'C' in my year 1 despite all I wrote, a bimbo girl that was asking me for spelling of what I had written on my question paper during exams was given an "A" when I asked the girl how she did it, she told me she greased the man's gbola to achieved it. Eventually, the girl was asked to withdraw because of her below 1 point Cpga in year two.

O ga oooo shocked......the man go dey do like person wey no know anything

1 Like

Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by CeterisXVII: 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2019
onime:
What evidence should one provide when a man tap you on the back and says I had love to f-ck you through the back. or when a married man comes visiting your family member, discovers that you are alone. the next thing he does is to hold you and force his kiss on you. I don't allow men to visit me alone. fear them
I keep saying that some women need lessons in how to reject rubbish. angry Somebody should organise a masterclass on how to develop common sense, for them.

A man taps you on the back and says such crap, and you do not scream, shout, and insult him on the spot? Cause him the kind of embarrassment that he would not be able to live down? shocked

A married man comes to visit your family and discovers you are alone and forces a kiss on you, and you do not throw a heavy object on his head while screaming loudly for all the neighbours to come to your rescue?

You did not unleash the mother of all screams on his head in order to embarrass the living daylights out of him? Or break an empty bottle on the ground and threaten his life? undecided

Then you wait for some years to start whining about his illicit deeds on social media. Hehehe.....some people are funny.

By keeping quiet, you have enabled the perpetrators to chop and clean mouth, without any fear! undecided
Re: Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' by CeterisXVII: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
True that; my only problem is that our culture sorta makes women quite vulnerable to authority figures who can easily over power an innocent girl and she will be powerless to resist. Lecturers have to be deniedthe power to grade students by using some kind of computer grading system.
Oga take am easy. Many women graduated from universities in Nigeria, without being vulnerable to any demented, randy lecturer.

They studied hard, did their assignments on time, passed their continuous assessment tests by reading hard, and conducting relevant research, using books in the library. undecided

Some had 1st class sef. Do you know how many ladies have passed through our universities, from 1960 till date? Was it all of them that had encounters with randy lecturers? NO! angry

Most of the girls that made themselves vulnerable to such filthy lecturers, placed themselves in a position where those lecturers could exploit them.

You failed a course, and as a woman you are going inside the lecturer's office alone, to beg him to pass you or upgrade your marks? shocked And he then makes illicit disgusting offers to you? What should be your next reaction?

A). Walk out on him, and study hard to pass the course next session?

B). Reject his offer and embarrass him by subtly notifying his wife, about his antics?

C). Tell him you will think about it? But report to the school authorities and call for an external examiner to remark your scripts?

D). Fold your arms and do nothing, by giving in?

The kind of answer any woman gives you, will show you the type of mindset she has and the kind of values that she holds. Period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation / Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos / Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.