Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

See What A Rottweiler Did To A Year-old Boy (very Graphic) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See What A Rottweiler Did To A Year-old Boy (very Graphic) (4091 Views)

Pay Attention ! Things To Know Before Owning A Rottweiler / 3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) / What Is Your Experience Of Owning A Rottweiler (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Rottweiler Did To A Year-old Boy (very Graphic) by UniversalDove: 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2019
The two of you have absolutely no idea about dogs. Take a good look at the dog again. Even if I was in the dark, I will recognize a pitbull
IamAnderson:

it's not a pitbull.
Adrian98:
Hello! That's not a pitbull. It's a mastiff breed but I can't say which. Look at the head.
Re: See What A Rottweiler Did To A Year-old Boy (very Graphic) by Adrian98(m): 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2019
Alright carry on. Whatever you think it is. No problem. I reckon you know more about dogs
UniversalDove:
The two of you have absolutely no idea about dogs. Take a good look at the dog again. Even if I was in the dark, I will recognize a pitbull

1 Like

Re: See What A Rottweiler Did To A Year-old Boy (very Graphic) by IamAnderson(m): 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
UniversalDove:
oga it doesn't even look in any way like a pitbull, have you actually seen a pitbull before or just pictures you download from the Internet?
if I ask you what you saw in the dog that made you call it a Pitt what would your answer be?
you're saying "you know absolutely nothing about dogs" as if the only reason you think it's a Pitt isn't because of the story behind the pic and the overall belief people have that pits are wild and dangerous.
do you think Pitts usually come with this kind of coat? or do you think they are stacked like this?, do Pitts have folds on their faces like this dog?
google "cane corso" or "Neapolitan mastiff" and come back and read how off your comment is

3 Likes

Re: See What A Rottweiler Did To A Year-old Boy (very Graphic) by Abimbola198212: 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
Not rotti it's a Pitbull
Re: See What A Rottweiler Did To A Year-old Boy (very Graphic) by IamAnderson(m): 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
Abimbola198212:
Not rotti it's a Pitbull
not a pitbull
Re: See What A Rottweiler Did To A Year-old Boy (very Graphic) by Nobody: 3:22am On Oct 12, 2019
Acidosis:

This is extremely disturbing. If you're a tenant somewhere or living with co-tenants, please I don't see the need for keeping a dog. There are days you will go out to work, some days you will travel. Don't endanger human lives. Leave dogs for rich kids and those who can afford a well-fed pet with 24/7 care and surveillance.

I have about 5 in my compound and patiently waiting to sue someone's ar.se. You can't because of your stup!d rent endanger my life with noise pollution, rabbies, lice and mite.

Yhh because humans don't have disease
undecided
Re: See What A Rottweiler Did To A Year-old Boy (very Graphic) by Nobody: 3:25am On Oct 12, 2019
UniversalDove:
that's a pitbull. Those dogs should not be kept around children...
Various videos on Facebook warning people about that breed

undecided how that dog take resemble pitbull? U put eyes for pocket?

1 Like

Re: See What A Rottweiler Did To A Year-old Boy (very Graphic) by Nobody: 3:26am On Oct 12, 2019
poshestmina:

You mean a little boy shouldn't be allowed to play outside or what?

Why did the owner of the demonic monster not cage it?

It's too early for banters...body for tell you this morning.

Tueh!

When you give birth you would allow your kid to play on the street unsupervised like a stray child? undecided
Re: See What A Rottweiler Did To A Year-old Boy (very Graphic) by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 12, 2019
mikezuruki:

You just come talk rubbish in this animal's defense. Animal like you.
So if the dog had been possessed by demons, the dog will come and tell you abi.

But you are the one talking rubbish you need to get your head checked ASAP
Re: See What A Rottweiler Did To A Year-old Boy (very Graphic) by Nobody: 3:29am On Oct 12, 2019
IamAnderson:

it's not a pitbull.
it's most likely a cane corso, it's kind of hard to tell since the face is covered but it's definitely a mastiff not a rott

Exactly, I suspect cane Corso the moment I saw the dog
Re: See What A Rottweiler Did To A Year-old Boy (very Graphic) by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 12, 2019
Jackofall:

But you are the one talking rubbish you need to get your head checked ASAP

Coming here to quote almost everyone by the time above, it's obvious whose head needs to be checked.

omo ale
Re: See What A Rottweiler Did To A Year-old Boy (very Graphic) by Orhevus: 11:20am On Oct 12, 2019
Its a Neapolitan mastiff
Re: See What A Rottweiler Did To A Year-old Boy (very Graphic) by Stanobel: 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2019
That's a napolian mastiff
Re: See What A Rottweiler Did To A Year-old Boy (very Graphic) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
mikezuruki:

Coming here to quote almost everyone by the time above, it's obvious whose head needs to be checked.

omo ale

Lol whats this one talking about. I come here whenever I have the time, and night time is when im free. You stil need to have your head checked tho for thinking a dog is demon-possessed. you are deluded undecided

1 Like

Re: See What A Rottweiler Did To A Year-old Boy (very Graphic) by IceColdVeins(m): 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
NOT PITBULL
Abimbola198212:
Not rotti it's a Pitbull
Re: See What A Rottweiler Did To A Year-old Boy (very Graphic) by Mike1244(m): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
This is indeed horrible and dispecable.. But it was a pitbull not a Rott, it happened in a soldier barrack in Abuja ..quick recovery boy : cry cry cry
Re: See What A Rottweiler Did To A Year-old Boy (very Graphic) by Mike1244(m): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
This is indeed horrible and dispecable.. But it was a pitbull not a Rott, it happened in a sarmy barrack in Abuja ..quick recovery boy : cry cry cry
Re: See What A Rottweiler Did To A Year-old Boy (very Graphic) by Mike1244(m): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
This is indeed horrible and dispecable.. But it was a pitbull not a Rott, it happened in an army barrack in Abuja ..quick recovery boy : cry cry cry
Re: See What A Rottweiler Did To A Year-old Boy (very Graphic) by Mike1244(m): 12:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
This is indeed horrible and despicable.. But it was a pitbull not a Rott, it happened in an army barrack in Abuja ..quick recovery boy : cry cry cry
Re: See What A Rottweiler Did To A Year-old Boy (very Graphic) by UniversalDove: 6:10am On Oct 16, 2019
IamAnderson:

you're saying "you know absolutely nothing about dogs" as if the only reason you think it's a Pitt isn't because of the story behind the pic and the
you may want to check out the time I posted my comment about the dog and when the thread that made fp was was posted by its OP.
Re: See What A Rottweiler Did To A Year-old Boy (very Graphic) by shadowwriter: 7:45am On Oct 16, 2019
How una go dey argue about this Rottweiler here. Some people are so ignorant sha I swear

PITBULL kwanu? Continue ooo, se e gbo? PITBULL: woof woof
Ignorant bunch
Re: See What A Rottweiler Did To A Year-old Boy (very Graphic) by IamAnderson(m): 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
shadowwriter:
How una go dey argue about this Rottweiler here. Some people are so ignorant sha I swear

PITBULL kwanu? Continue ooo, se e gbo? PITBULL: woof woof
Ignorant bunch
it's obviously not a Rottweiler, the people saying pitbull are even more correct than you even if they are wrong.
anybody that knows anything about dogs knows that dog isn't a Rottweiler, you're the ignorant one here.
Re: See What A Rottweiler Did To A Year-old Boy (very Graphic) by welzyj2(m): 6:47am On Oct 17, 2019
UniversalDove:

You are obviously in the dark oo

Dont say what you dont know.
I have proof of the dog being a boerboel

Argue with facts bro
Re: See What A Rottweiler Did To A Year-old Boy (very Graphic) by shadowwriter: 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
IamAnderson:

it's obviously not a Rottweiler, the people saying pitbull are even more correct than you even if they are wrong.
anybody that knows anything about dogs knows that dog isn't a Rottweiler, you're the ignorant one here.

seriously I just dey enter here after all these while bro.....
that day I saw someone post the news on WhatsApp claiming its a rott not that pic shown that that one is a wrong pic
that was why I insisted on rott .... a saw a whole different pic in another news section
honestly that ain't rott, my bad ......
Re: See What A Rottweiler Did To A Year-old Boy (very Graphic) by IamAnderson(m): 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
shadowwriter:

seriously I just dey enter here after all these while bro.....
that day I saw someone post the news on WhatsApp claiming its a rott not that pic shown that that one is a wrong pic
that was why I insisted on rott .... a saw a whole different pic in another news section
honestly that ain't rott, my bad ......
lol it's okay, finally the dog was a black boerbel instead

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diary Of My Dog (neopolitan Mastiff) / African Elephant Escapes And Kills A German Man. This Is Sad! / Need Help: Pet/animal Courier Services In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.