Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years (20904 Views)

At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. / How Abnormal Is It To Have Never Dated (or Have A Boyfriend) At 27? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by harakiri(m): 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2010
Gina-Ukey:

Why do men suddenly wake up at 95?!!!

Interesting.Explain the above statement (if you can. . .lol)
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by whatawhat: 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2010
SAMOBI- L AGREE WITH UUUUUUUUUU     LOL
nubianQ-love your confidence pls keep your head up high this shows me you are different i don't know u personally but i think you may go big places in life wow l bet you these females may be jealous of you even in their so called MARRIAGE they know how to hide pain and misery they are very skilled at it i don't know if you noticed one trend majority of girls that married at 30 always get the richest men i don't know why they are likely never mediocre don't know why they are more likely to be great and they don't have too many kids a wealthy woman already has responsibilities not to talk of adding more to her load-kids) -- check out the former miss nigeria from calabar she married at 30 infact the delta man that married her is very wealthy he loves her very much and is extremely pleased to be married to her he said he would never trade her for another woman my sis believe me GOD IS GOOD but i respect which ever a part anybody takes in there lives nothing wrong with that sha

to all you posters we have culture still pls stop mentioning western values here
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by GL(f): 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2010
@ harakiri
most women don't want to be used as baby-making factories anymore. In those days women were treated as mere properties. they weren't expected to enjoy sex. They had no right to make important decisions that concerned them. they couldn't divorce cos they were little more than slaves; they lacked basic rights.
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by johnterry1: 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2010
They like 2 marry whn their punny is finishd
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by vivaladiva(f): 12:12am On Nov 16, 2010
i just want to say officially and unofficially that nubianq rocks

2nd old woman and friend of first old woman reporting for duty

ok i just crossed over from second hand to third hand, and am i fussed, not at all my friends

ive meet a whole bunch of gals that got married in their early twenties, and boy are they regretting i now , am not suggesting that this is the norm, however people neeed to wake up and understand that there is no such thing as one size fits all, people get ,married in their 90's for goodness sake---elizerbeth taylor married was it 7 times----i mean u guys need to stop playing with ur balls for just one min and start reasoning with ur heads, not ur nob head i meant ur head head

i am definately happy in my unmarried state, ive got an absolutely beautiful daughter that is the sweetest icing on my cake, it so annoys me when people assume that because i have a child i must be married, u hear people say how is ur husband, and am like yo, i aint married, its 2010 dont u watch television.havent u got access to public statistics- am a single mum wat the f---k

seriously all the clever d-i-cks, that r here shouting. old cargo, waste product, mama ur time don pass and all the other flattering names can go shag them selves, seriously any man that thinks getting married is the begining and end of civilization sld not be allowed to pro-create with a baboon in the 21st century---tell u wat i really pity ur unfortunate daughters---who tru no fault of their own will be stuck with narrow midded, ignorance riddled men as fathers

it is because of these idiotic men , that u want me to throw away my seriously fun fuelled twenties $--------
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by Dblank(f): 12:50am On Nov 16, 2010
Some ladies would have spent the sweetest part of their lifes partying,clubbing,drinking,smoking at 27,but when they get to 30 desperation sets in,at 32-38 they start to regret their past,and also start calling.e-mailing,texting their EXes they felt should have married them.As women we need to cultivate good habits all through.Everybody will have the opportunity to make certain choices in their lifetime,its solely up to you the kind of choice you make.At the end of the day,IT NOT ABOUT BEEN MARRIED BUT STAYING MARRIED.Goodluck
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by HTownEve(f): 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2010
NubianQ you rock. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by HTownEve(f): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2010
D Blank,
In general, the bad ones are usually the ones that get married first. They are usually the flashy ones and they know how to scam and play their ways into a guy’s heart and then wahala starts after marriage.
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by harakiri(m): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2010
It's topics like these that keep giving me negative vibes concerning marriage. What's the point? Look at some of the posts on here from ladies and you'll begin to wonder if it's not the same ladies that pressured a guy into signing the dotted lines. Look at posts from vivaladiva and GL and you'll understand what i'm talking about. They are the ones who push a guy for commitment, they push for engagement and marriage, they push for kids (to complete their bio-cycle) and after they have achieved all these, they get bored and unhappy and blame it all on we "stupid men". No wonder a lot of successful guys in the west aren't excited about committing themselves to marriage and even the ones that do. . .do so when they are into their late thirties/fourties e.g Jay-Z.

The world is really changed and messed up for real and the way things are going, i have a good feeling i might remain single for another 10 years minimum. Hell, the ladies still feel they are in the market in their 30's so the least i can do is wait till i'm 40.
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by harakiri(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2010
HTown Eve:

D Blank,
In general, the bad ones are usually the ones that get married first.  They are usually the flashy ones and they know how to scam and play their ways into a guy’s heart and then wahala starts after marriage.

^^^^^

It's more disturbing that this honest post above comes from a lady! ! !
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by Condom: 8:32am On Nov 30, 2010
What do you stand to benefit from a menopausal broad nagging you to death 24/7/365, and having to Bleep one single pussy for the rest of your life?
Better continue to acquire various pussy and smash them as much as you can, before ending up with a money sucking LovePeddler.

A man's children is more important to him than the wife, that is probably why he would force himself to stay in an unhappy marriage.
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by Condom: 8:33am On Nov 30, 2010
hmm
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by ITbomb(m): 1:55pm On Mar 21, 2011
I'm getting married to a 22 year old this december
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by albridge(m): 6:36am On Mar 24, 2011
most dont even wake up at all. they fool themselves saying they want to have fun like the guys. anyway, na them sabi. cool
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by eridah2007(m): 8:36am On Mar 24, 2011
@OP
Because dat's when they do realized dat over selection dey cause go slow grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by SALady(f): 10:31am On Mar 24, 2011
@OP nooooooo!! you are asking a wrong question. The question is why do guys wake up at 47 and then want to go out clubbing with a 17-19 year old, and then want to marry a 27 year old? And then call the 27 year old a gold digger hhmmmm!

Now is there any guy who can solve this puzzle for me?
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by moonraker(m): 10:43am On Mar 24, 2011
@ SA LADY

Errrh are u married??
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 24, 2011
lmao @ kokoye's "clap for yourself" grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by Konjour(m): 11:50am On Mar 24, 2011
From all the comments i've read on here today, its clear enough to see why the planet is termed as 'A man's world.' smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by 190: 11:55am On Mar 24, 2011
Konjour:

From all the comments i've read on here today, its clear enough to see why the planet is termed as 'A man's world.' smiley
cool cool
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by SALady(f): 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2011
moonraker:

@ SA LADY

Errrh are u married??

Errrrh, why do you ask??
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by moonraker(m): 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2011
@ SA LADY

to find out hw to u got to knw all that u wrote to form a puzzle?
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by SALady(f): 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2011
moonraker:

@ SA LADY

to find out hw to u got to knw all that u wrote to form a puzzle?

I still dont know if I understand what you are tryoignt o get at, however I like the fact that somehow you want my age because you somehow believe that age will tell you how people see life, I like that. So for the purpose of this exercise lets say I am 27 of age.

Now fire on untagle this for me.
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by ITbomb(m): 12:56pm On Feb 29, 2012
SA Lady:

@ The question is why do guys wake up at 47 and then want to go out clubbing with a 17-19 year old, and then want to marry a 27 year old? And then call the 27 year old a gold digger hhmmmm!

Now is there any guy who can solve this puzzle for me?
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by Nayah(f): 1:30pm On Feb 29, 2012
Poster good afternoon, everyone has his own way, dreams and challenges: means that not every woman want to get marry at 27 have you ever think about that?

Now, yes some are desesperate because society judges them, whereas we can not marry just like that or by claping hands we need to find a correct person who respects and loves you, and what about women who study until Master and look for a job in order to be "independant", so taht guys will stop labelling them as golddigger

Conclusion: Try to see further and balance your point because every single lady is "different" wink
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by chuqudy(m): 8:48am On Mar 01, 2012
Nayah:

Poster good afternoon, everyone has his own way, dreams and challenges: means that not every woman want to get marry at 27 have you ever think about that?

Now, yes some are desesperate because society judges them, whereas we can not marry just like that or by claping hands we need to find a correct person who respects and loves you, and what about women who study until Master and look for a job in order to be "independant", so taht guys will stop labelling them as golddigger

Conclusion: Try to see further and balance your point because every single lady is "different" wink

It a dream of every woman to get married. It is only a lesbian or someone who has a sexxual problem like lack of sexxual feeling for men decides not to marry.  Moreover one may sacrifice the pleasures of marriage for religious purpose like in the case of reverend sisters. Most unmarried ladies are desperate to marry. This is the truth but one thing I have learnt about women is they like to pretend a lot. Most of their no is yes. A girl would say she don't even care if she is not married. But this same girl fasts and prays for husband.
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by Natasha2(f): 9:00am On Mar 01, 2012
Its because of the worlds view on women suddenly just because you're 30, people will start considering you to be an old hag no matter how good you look, but why? Is 30 not still very young?, This is the major problem, so when a girl is 3 years to becoming 30 she starts to have heart attacks about marriage cos the world would start seeing her as old and not suitable, but a guy her age is still very much young. Another thing is this even if she's ready to get married at a young age, are the guys available? the ones there would be about 35-40 and the guy she would be in love with, will definitely not be ready for marriage or even if he is, he would lack the financial backing to plan a wedding, probably still a student depending on his parents. Girls have suffered  cry  Thank God I'm a guy even if I'm 36 and unmarried, there's no problem  grin
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by Nayah(f): 9:48am On Mar 01, 2012
chuqudy:

It a dream of every woman to get married. It is only a lesbian or someone who has a sexxual problem like lack of sexxual feeling for men decides not to marry.  Moreover one may sacrifice the pleasures of marriage for religious purpose like in the case of reverend sisters. Most unmarried ladies are desperate to marry. This is the truth but one thing I have learnt about women is they like to pretend a lot. Most of their no is yes. A girl would say she don't even care if she is not married. But this same girl fasts and prays for husband.
With all due respect I'd tell you you should look around you that things have changed, sorry but this is not automatic nowadays, I know some women who really don't care to get married and they are definetely not lesbian, this is a choice, their choice I respect because everyone is different and has his own life plan you should accept it without judging

Now if you talk about Africa maybe it's different because in some regions in this World many things have changed, as for me I really think having a family is a good thing and may contribute to happiness, but I wouldn't blame someone who doesn't think like I do
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by badmrkt(m): 10:29am On Mar 01, 2012
Natasha,,:

Its because of the worlds view on women suddenly just because you're 30, people will start considering you to be an old hag no matter how good you look, but why? Is 30 not still very young?, This is the major problem, so when a girl is 3 years to becoming 30 she starts to have heart attacks about marriage cos the world would start seeing her as old and not suitable, but a guy her age is still very much young. Another thing is this even if she's ready to get married at a young age, are the guys available? the ones there would be about 35-40 and the guy she would be in love with, will definitely not be ready for marriage or even if he is, he would lack the financial backing to plan a wedding, probably still a student depending on his parents. Girls have suffered :'[b]( [color=#000099]Thank God I'm a guy even if I'm 36 and unmarried, there's no problem grin [/b][/color]
what did i miss? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by Natasha2(f): 10:31am On Mar 01, 2012
badmrkt:

what did i miss? shocked shocked shocked
The part where I said I'm a guy, that's what you missed grin
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by chuqudy(m): 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2012
Nayah:

With all due respect I'd tell you you should look around you that things have changed, sorry but this is not automatic nowadays, I know some women who really don't care to get married and they are definetely not lesbian, this is a choice, their choice I respect because everyone is different and has his own life plan you should accept it without judging

Now if you talk about Africa maybe it's different because in some regions in this World many things have changed, as for me I really think having a family is a good thing and may contribute to happiness, but I wouldn't blame someone who doesn't think like I do

You can only speak for yourself. You are not in their minds to know what they actually want and what motivated them to desire so. Women and human beigns generally are deceptive and corny.
Re: Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years by Nayah(f): 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2012
chuqudy:

You can only speak for yourself. You are not in their minds to know what they actually want and what motivated them to desire so. Women and human beigns generally are deceptive and corny.

This is exactly the same thing I meant , so you can't affirm like in your statement " the dream of every woman" no one knows what the neighbour wants, and that's why I said previoulsy : each lady is different

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ten Great Things About Dating Older Women / How A Man Met His Wife At His Place Of Work / Annoying Things Men Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.