Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor (5284 Views)

Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. / Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop / Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor by Petfadblog: 6:03am On Oct 10, 2019
In case you are a 'Doubting Thomas' who believes love is not real, these pictures of couples of extreme opposite physical attributes might convince you.

Love they say is like a ghost we all talk about but no one has ever seen. Yes, it's possible nobody has seen true love but it has been felt across the world.

In fact, love is blind, inexplicable and unconditional.

The couples seen in these pictures cut across different races across the world and they have found love in the hands of each other despite their obvious and bothering physical differences.

See more photos below:

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/10/see-some-romantic-pictures-that-will.html

Re: Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor by Abfinest007(m): 6:33am On Oct 10, 2019
love is blind but this one is love for d white
Re: Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor by Eazynetsms(m): 7:56am On Oct 10, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor by seniorgozman(m): 7:58am On Oct 10, 2019
Lol
Re: Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor by dayleke: 7:59am On Oct 10, 2019
"Some" romantic pictures = 1 picture?
Are you frigging kidding me?

2 Likes

Re: Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor by ExAngel007(f): 8:23am On Oct 10, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:26am On Oct 10, 2019
Which kind Op b this?
Re: Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor by sonofanarchy(m): 8:29am On Oct 10, 2019
Op you never one make am..when you serious post the complete pictures because ain't gonna click that link..
Re: Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor by Bewiseedet(m): 10:30am On Oct 10, 2019
The lady is lucky with such fallen breast on displace i cannot marry her

1 Like

Re: Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor by projecttopics2: 10:49am On Oct 10, 2019
Funny pix
----------------------

Check my Signature to download Free Project Topics and Materials
Re: Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:02am On Oct 10, 2019
Just one.... oTU

Bia op did u smoke this morning

1 Like

Re: Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor by betonnaira: 11:49am On Oct 10, 2019
dayleke:
"Some" romantic pictures = 1 picture?
Are you frigging kidding me?
click his link n chk den come back to complain stop being lazy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor by dayleke: 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
betonnaira:
click his link n chk den come back to complain stop being lazy

Yeah right...
Make me now...
Re: Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor by donMIG(m): 2:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
This isn't funny
In fact I find it annoying
Re: Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor by majiddele75: 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
Bewiseedet:
The lady is lucky with such fallen breast on displace i cannot marry her
On what??

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Should I Be Suspicious Of My Girl? / Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.