Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! (4050 Views)

A Mother Lied To Her 3 Daughters For 25 Years That They Were Raped By Their Dad / South African Men Lament How They Were Raped By Older Women. See.. / Drunk Girl Survived Being Raped As She Mistakenly Used The Men's Bathroom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! by menvocate(m): 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
In these days of sexual abuse, I will like to keep it short. Boys can be sexually abused. Many of them, especially Nigerian males were once raped but found it to be a sort of fun. Many of these boys call it consensual sex.

A case study was that of Nairaland User, Earthbound, who had ‘a really, pretty, yellow house help from Warri’. According to him, this lady started having sex with him at the age of 11. But he believed it to be consensual.

MedlinePlus defines child sexual abuse as a wide range of actions between a child and an adult or older child. So, you’re wrong to think it’s just a joke.
In their clinical Psychology Review, Pereda and Guilera were able to present a data of 7.9 for males, 13.6% short of female’s own. Yet, they claimed they couldn’t get more statistics because they got lesser reports from the boy-child.

3 Likes

Re: You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! by Mariangeles(f): 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
menvocate:
In these days of sexual abuse, I will like to keep it short. Boys can be sexually abused. Many of them, especially Nigerian males were once raped but found it to be a sort of fun. Many of these boys call it consensual sex.

A case study was that of Nairaland User, Earthbound, who had ‘a really, pretty, yellow house help from Warri’. According to him, this lady started having sex with him at the age of 11. But he believed it to be consensual.

MedlinePlus defines child sexual abuse as a wide range of actions between a child and an adult or older child. So, you’re wrong to think it’s just a joke.
In their clinical Psychology Review, Pereda and Guilera were able to present a data of 7.9 for males, 13.6% short of female’s own. Yet, they claimed they couldn’t get more statistics because they got lesser reports from the boy-child.
Truth be told, I think boys are more abused than girls but most people see it as nothing .

Then again, it doesn't matter if it's a boy child or a girl child, child abuse is still abuse and it is a devilish crime angry

10 Likes

Re: You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! by menvocate(m): 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
Mariangeles:
Truth be told, I think boys are more abused than girls but most people see it as nothing
Thank you. Men don't focus on men's issues. Men and women focus on women's issues. When it's men versus women, men avoid a union against women....

1 Like

Re: You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! by ubunja(m): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
Most boys were raped by the older sisters next door and the aunties. Myself included

4 Likes

Re: You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! by frbona: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
ubunja:
Most boys were raped by the older sisters next door and the aunties. Myself included
you mean you also raped a boy!!!
How could you ??
Re: You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! by Mariangeles(f): 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
menvocate:
Thank you. Men don't focus on men issues. Men and women focus on women's issues. When it's men versus women, men avoid a union against women....
I think it's because they wouldn't want to appear weak, so they'd rather keep it silent .

Imagine a man reporting rape at the police station undecided
They'd probably laugh him to scorn ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! by Mariangeles(f): 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
ubunja:
No wonder you have no respect for women .

Now, I understand you better smiley

Modified: Even most times, you see adults , males or females, touching or grabbing little boys' private part right in front of their mothers and they'd see nothing wrong with it .

3 Likes

Re: You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! by menvocate(m): 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
ubunja:
shocked
Re: You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! by menvocate(m): 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
Mariangeles:
Even most times, you see adults , males or females, touching or grabbing little boys' private part right in front of their mothers and they'd see nothing wrong with it .
That's another angle...
Re: You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! by LuciferMessiah: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
Mine was consensual.

She lured me into our store, removed her bra & "paiynt" & spread her legs...

My preeq stood up once.

*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! by Mariangeles(f): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
LuciferMessiah:
Mine was consensual.

My preeq stood up once.

*spits angry
This is not a joke ! angry

How old were you then ?
Re: You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! by menvocate(m): 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
Mariangeles:
This is not a joke ! angry

How old were you then ?
This is Lucifer. Don't him too serious..
Re: You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2019
none of my maids every touched me, about 8 of them, aunty blessing from togo, aunty funmi from badagry, aunty bimpe from village, aunty saki from Ilesha, Aunty Nkey from delta with big ass. was it because i was ugly or what
Re: You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! by ajapz(m): 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
From when i was 7yrs old till date, girls have been raping me. grin grin grin
Re: You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
ubunja:

If we start talking about men's issues , society would shut us up. I see a future of simple and plain men who would go their own sweet way and only prefer to have Baby mamas

1 Like

Re: You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! by Foodforthought: 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
The hard truth...the society does not care about the male child
Re: You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! by shiffynaani(m): 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
ubunja:
Ubunja, abeg help me 4 here o. All the actions of this married woman shows she's into me but she keep telling stories of how bad and dangerous sleeping with a married woman can be. Boss, abeg throw light on it for me o.
NOTE: i don't even have any bad intention towards her, just wanna know the meaning bro
Re: You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! by Amatarasha(f): 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
Op dullbrain khiaa will attack u now ,Smh
Re: You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! by Amatarasha(f): 6:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
ajapz:
From when i was 7yrs old till date, girls have been raping me. grin grin grin
i cheesy Hei LIAR cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! by Amatarasha(f): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
shiffynaani:
Ubunja, abeg help me 4 here o. All the actions of this married woman shows she's into me but she keep telling stories of how bad and dangerous sleeping with a married woman can be. Boss, abeg throw light on it for me o.
NOTE: i don't even have any bad intention towards her, just wanna know the meaning bro
Person dat dont av sense u approach 4 advice ! grin grin
He will overconfuse u d more(Miseducation)

1 Like

Re: You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! by ajapz(m): 8:46am On Jun 07, 2019
Amatarasha:
i cheesy Hei LIAR cheesy

Lying is not in my blood cheesy cheesy
Re: You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! by ubunja(m): 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
LuciferMessiah:
Mine was consensual.

My preeq stood up once.

*spits angry
if you we under 18 at that time it wasn't consensual. A 10 yr old boy doesn't understand consent. That's the meaning of Statutory Rape.

3 Likes

Re: You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! by kingkoboko: 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
Hmmm... Truly, it wasn't consensual. But I wont call it rape cos I enjoyed her bushy hole. I'll jst call it child abuse. She abused my urinary organ.
Re: You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! by menvocate(m): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
kingkoboko:
Hmmm... Truly, it wasn't consensual. But I wont call it rape cos I enjoyed her bushy hole. I'll jst call it child abuse. She abused my urinary organ.
Parents that fight for girls always forget the girls too enjoy it.
Re: You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! by menvocate(m): 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2019
ubunja:
if you we under 18 at that time it wasn't consensual. A 10 yr old boy doesn't understand consent. That's the meaning of Statutory Rape.
Thank you...
Re: You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! by kingkoboko: 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
menvocate:

Are u tryin 2b sarcastic or wat?

No! I dont agree that a girl-child will enjoy her small v a g i n a & h y m e n being torn by a mature p e n i s abeg. Sex is definitely a more traumatic experience 4d girl-child than 4 a boy-child.

Except in d case where a boy is raped by a MAN. Now that wud b scary.

2 Likes

Re: You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! by menvocate(m): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2019
kingkoboko:

Are u tryin 2b sarcastic or wat?

No! I dont agree that a girl-child will enjoy her small v a g i n a & h y m e n being torn by mature p e n i s abeg. Sex is definitely a more traumatic experience 4d girl-child that 4 a boy-child.

Except in d case where a boy is raped by a MAN. Now that wud b scary.
Where do you have your facts from because I know where mine is from.

1 Like

Re: You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! by ubunja(m): 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mariangeles:
No wonder you have no respect for women .

Now, I understand you better smiley

Modified: Even most times, you see adults , males or females, touching or grabbing little boys' private part right in front of their mothers and they'd see nothing wrong with it .
When have you ever seen me disrespecting women?

1 Like

Re: You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! by ubunja(m): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
menvocate:
wtf?
Re: You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! by Mariangeles(f): 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
ubunja:

When have you ever seen me disrespecting women?
By your miseducation smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Collapses While Begging Married Man To Be Her Boyfriend (photos) / Does Vagina Size Really Matter When Choosing A Partner? / Can Our Naija Girls Be This Romantic? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.