Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover (29768 Views)

David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles / Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide / Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by blank(f): 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
She obviously hasn't watched the whole 1hr documentary because if she had she would see the person that went in there was not Kiki. Kiki was the person who put the whole documentary together.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by Arewa1408: 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
The fact that this Kemi's talks and rants is newsworthy is a testament of how uneducated, and useless we are as a country. No wonder BBNigeria is famous and successful, tells who we are as a people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by kay29000(m): 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
ornicus:
This woman must think no one has assess to YouTube. It is very clear from the videos that Kiki Mordi was not the lady who engaged any of the lecturers.

How would she be able to pretend to be a 17 year old with Boniface? Or does this troll rape apologist think this was a nollywood production?

Did you really watch the full video? The full 50 something minutes video? Kiki claimed in the video that she was the one that went into the cold room with the Economics lecturer. She said while waiting for the girl that went in to see the Boniface lecturer, that the economics lecturer approached her and asked for her number. And she claimed they later hung out at Cold Room. I am not supporting everything Kemi is saying, I am just pointing out a fact.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
kay29000:

Did you really watch the full video? The full 50 something minutes video? Kiki claimed in the video that she was the one that went into the cold room with the Economics lecturer. She said while waiting for the girl that went in to see the Boniface lecturer, that the economics lecturer approached her and asked for her number. And she claimed they later hung out at Cold Room. I am not supporting everything Kemi is saying, I am just pointing out a fact.

Maybe I am not remembering it properly. Everyone implicated was videoed. And the ladies who did the videos appeared with masks.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by tianshie(m): 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
This unhinged idiot Kemi Oboloyo who clung on for dear life in Canada when faced with deportation, who told Canadian authorities she would be killed if she returned to Nigeria because of the things she had written.

If she's still alive in spite of being such a poison in Nigerian society, then Kiki is gonna be fine.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by Eagba(m): 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
this is strange. so someone can be right and wrong at the same time.

for your building materials, check my sig
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by Eagba(m): 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
Princeofasia:
i knew it. his is why i like kemi. i knew there was something not normal about this kiki mordi olosho. she looks like a typical agege or opebi hoe and she is here forming what i dont know. how can u be looking like an olosho and be acting all holy and shit. any where you are thunder fire you. these guys shuld just charge the hoe for trickery and blackmail
your Monika says Princeofasia, but you're not Prince over you own brain allowing weed and stupidity to rule over your own brain.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by WeRblessed(f): 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
Typical onye ofe mmanu. Always jealous about other people's successes and achievements. She wished it was her that did the #sexforgrades discovery.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by Psalm2423(m): 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ryan03:
shut up, entrapment kill you, so you are justifying the lecturers with the excuse of entrapment? Keep fooling yourself

What’s this one saying? If they’re suing BBAFRICANEYE, they have a high chance of winning. Stick your morals up your ass, the court doesn’t give a bleep bout what you think. Entrapment is entrapment, even if the act of the defendant is bad. Stop being over religious and a container of hypocritical moral behaviors.

Of course, they can also sue the lecturers over sexual harassment later and win. They shouldn’t be shouting on twitter when they know what to do. And if you don’t have an idea of the law cause you solely base your arguments on sentiments, then you’re not fit for this section. Go to the religious section. This part is for persons with normal thinking faculty, not controlled zombies.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by Agugbadin: 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
Now we know that this woman was actually envious of Kiki's achievement
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by Ugozambi(m): 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
donstan18:
I had to stop doubting this woman.

She's mostly right and correct in her findings.

I disagree with u. Remember her false claim that Davido's wife to be Chioma has put to bed, which turn out to be a big lie.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
Cockroaches don dey waka for this woman's head.......
What have you bn doing since enh........
KIki Modi has done her best regarding this reports...... Its advisable to pick it up from where she stops rather than seeking insignificant Glory
Aunty........pack well undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by UnknownQueen(f): 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
cho25bc:

How much?

3000 each ma.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by Alanwalker(m): 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
Instead of us using this info to map out sex predators and perverts
we are busy debating who went undercover

kemi is fu#king jealous that another journalist is on the rise

If kemi did not indulge in the undercover she has

no right to talk sh$t afterall going undercover or

even paying someone to pretend Aint easy

kemi should focus on davido trash, chioma fake reports and linda ikeji lies that she preaches to her dumb fans
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by CanadaOrBust: 4:04am On Oct 11, 2019
LUNATIC OLUNLOYO
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by wirinet(m): 6:49am On Oct 11, 2019
Ugozambi:

I disagree with u. Remember her false claim that Davido's wife to be Chioma has put to bed, which turn out to be a big lie.

That's true. That was how she dashed Davido and chioma a baby boy (in her dreams), and lots of people believed her.
https://www..ng/entertainment/congratulations-davidos-girlfriend-welcomes-a-baby-boy-kemi-olunloyo-claims-read-tweet

Both Aunty Kemi and the people that always support her need psychological evaluation.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by MissNicole01(f): 8:24am On Oct 11, 2019
You did not investigate this mess which happens in our universities... You were busy carrying Davido and Chioma's matter on your head. Now someone has done so...you want to investigate the person. Misplaced priority.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by Ajibade123(m): 4:34am On Oct 12, 2019
Madam Kemi don come again...but we gat to be taking her serious sometimes...there is always a small truth in her rubbish

see 8 incredible impact of social media on our society
https://explicitsuccess.com/impact-of-social-media-on-society/
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by 9jaRealist: 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2019
Princeofasia:
i knew it. his is why i like kemi. i knew there was something not normal about this kiki mordi olosho. she looks like a typical agege or opebi hoe and she is here forming what i dont know. how can u be looking like an olosho and be acting all holy and shit. any where you are thunder fire you. these guys shuld just charge the hoe for trickery and blackmail

Nigerians! Old men in fiduciary positions are preying on your daughters and sisters...
But instead you are busy attacking the “looks” of the person working to expose them. ZOO!
undecided
>
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by 9jaRealist: 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
blank:
She obviously hasn't watched the whole 1hr documentary because if she had she would see the person that went in there was not Kiki. Kiki was the person who put the whole documentary together.

Arrogant Ignorance is often the most visible trait of Nigerian public commentators like Aunty Kemi... undecided
>

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by 9jaRealist: 1:23pm On Oct 12, 2019
Citytrend:
Truth be told, i doubt the credibility of this investigation.
This is actually where I have a beef with some who said they are journalists.

So even if it was not Kiki in the Cold Room...
Please explain how it affects the “credibility” of the report.

The Prof did not day the things we all SAW him say? shocked
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: My Husband Wasn’t Rich When I Met Him / Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.