Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover (29729 Views)

David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles / Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide / Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by sotall(m): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
This Kemi needs to be tied

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by Born2Breed(f): 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
grin From she shouldn't have revealed her identity to she is not the one.

This woman na basket case.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
This woman must think no one has assess to YouTube. It is very clear from the videos that Kiki Mordi was not the lady who engaged any of the lecturers.

How would she be able to pretend to be a 17 year old with Boniface? Or does this troll rape apologist think this was a nollywood production?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by sylve11: 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
cool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by Ekwensu1: 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
aunty kemi this matter don do na
[/s]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
freelansa:
Kemi Olunloyo has revealed that it was not Kiki Mordi that went undercover in the sex for grades documentary that indicted some lecturers for sexual harassment.

According to Kemi Olunloyo, the credit which ought to be given to the actual lady who went undercover was given to Kiki Mordi.

She made this known after announcing that she would be carrying out an investigation into the sex for grades documentary.

She tweeted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/HNNAfrica/status/1182000442408079361

https://wotzup.ng/kiki-mordi-stole-credit-of-the-lady-that-went-undercover-kemi-olunloyo/

lol dis woman funny die...Menopause should be expunged from some women or should be suggested to be stopped whichever way possible even through euthanasia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by BOFREJO(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
That's aunty Kemi palava...
phone for sale, check my sig for details
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by donprinyo(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
Even in nonsense dere is still a sense.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by sylve11: 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
NoGender:
Okay.

Na Jealousie dey do this one.

She how she's flighting tooth and nail.

stop embarrassing yourself jare. embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by ayaside(m): 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
I don't really care who went undercover. Deal with those randy lecturers or professors. Fucking people leaving the message and dancing with who the artiste represents.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by baldeagle: 12:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
Must she talk

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by TEYA: 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:
I stopped taking this woman serious a long time ago. Let's all do same please.
No we won't. She has many loyal fans of which I am one!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by Princeofasia: 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
ornicus:
This woman must think no one has assess to YouTube. It is very clear from the videos that Kiki Mordi was not the lady who engaged any of the lecturers.

How would she be able to pretend to be a 17 year old with Boniface? Or does this troll rape apologist think this was a nollywood production?
senseless write up

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by ProfessorBola: 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
donstan18:
I had to stop doubting this woman.

She's mostly right and correct in her findings.

Kemi Olunloyo: is right only a student of Unilag taking the course of the accused Lecturer could go into the "So called Cold Room"
Kiki Mordi called only have paid the student as a participate in the investigation. It just logic. A non-student at Unilag cannot
be involved directly with the accused Unilag Lecturer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by BlackPeni5: 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
Can we please stop posting topics of.this woman?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by timi0103(m): 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
I'm disappointed in you for the very first time bro, you goofed on this. Why attack the messenger instead of the message?

I know Kemi can be extreme a times but she's right on this, there should be an independent investigation into this matter in my honest opinion. There's more that meets the eye.

Bless bro!

[author=Richdad50 post=83008571] shocked

This woman called Kemi is a total disgrace. Always injecting herself into anything that is trending.

Richdad[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by delishpot: 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
This woman just dey vex say someone dey shine and no be her. Leave Kiki to take the heat on behalf of the original poster na. Afterall it was you forming worried that Kiki is at risk for showing her real face. Now that it is clear that the real face was not shown, why e dey pain her like this? Let kemis family do something about her matter fast o. This is becoming serious.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
Yukyaky:
Kemi don start again oo
Na ur girl friend be dat?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by Xisnin(m): 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
Lunatic Kemi: It is wrong for Kiki to expose herself because it is risky.
Lunatic fans: Wow! this woman is so intelligent.

Lunatic: Kiki is actually not the undercover
Lunatic fans: Yeah, this woman is so intelligent.

Lunatic: I will name the real undercover.
Lunatic fans: Yeah, this woman is so intelligent.

Lunatic: Here is the name of the alleged undercover.
Lunatic fans: Yeah, this woman investigation is top-notch.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by Bruemath(m): 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
But,is it ur credit madam
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by cococandy(f): 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
donstan18:

Because she’s fighting someone who’s trying to bring down evil men. You suddenly like her.

11 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by F117nighthawk: 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
The young lady Kiki is trying to expose and correct something that has turned a cankerworm in our society, this old for nothing woman here again spilling trash from her senseless brain as usual

9 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by Acidosis(m): 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2019
donstan18:

Exactly, like this finding below;

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
Kemi is a psychopath while Kiki is the real deal.... There is an end to madness but Kemi wouldn't understand

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by Forreellinc: 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:
I stopped taking this woman serious a long time ago. Let's all do same please.
grin she think say them go give am money like fatoyinbo she no know say lecturers no get money

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by anEye4anEye: 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
This Kemi Na trouble o

Her own style of trending is Counter Journalism System. She counters a trending topic and get her own cuts from it.

It’s also possible that after Kemi first tweet about Kiki exposing too much of her identity in the sexforgrade documentary, BBC saw her point and paid her to come up with this crap of Kiki not been the one in the cold room just to protect her from being a target

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by khallebb(m): 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
TEYA:

That one na your cup of your tea o tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by cococandy(f): 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
timi0103:

I know Kemi can be extreme a times but she's right on this, there should be an independent investigation into this matter in my honest opinion. There's more that meets the eye.

Bless bro!
donprinyo:
Even in nonsense dere is still a sense.

Princeofasia:
senseless write up
TEYA:

You can tell who the rapist apologists are.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
Princeofasia:
u will be an idiot not to take someone that 98% of what she said turned out to be true. she said same about tboss hoe, she said it about chima, etc etc. and a nonentity like u comes here spilling trash. idiots like u are the reason africa is back wards. if it was the useless copy and paste olosho linda that posted this u will take it serious. idiot

Are you hungry?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by Ykc2(m): 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
Citytrend:
Truth be told, i doubt the credibility of this investigation.
This is actually where I have a beef with some who said they are journalists.

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below, In Red Letters post to Chat me up on
ok you mean the video was shot at asaba for nollyeood ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawyer Confirms Authenticity Of Mercy Eke’s Brand Ambassadorship Deal With Moet / Grammy: US Mission Congratulates Wizkid And Burna Boy / Yaw: "Runtown Is Ungrateful & Disrespectful, I Don't Want To See Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.