Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover (29767 Views)

David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles / Kiki Mordi's Accuser, Oge Obidiebube Reportedly Commits Suicide / Kiki Mordi Releases Phone Conversation She Had With Sega About Seyitan And Dbanj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by Obasalemu: 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
credit or airtime grin

I think we need attention accountability in this country. We don't have enough attention to give serious issues.
If Madam Kemi is so caring about the girls (it was Kiki's safety the other time), why not leave them alone since they agreed to do it.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by Adebowale89(m): 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
donstan18:
I had to stop doubting this woman.

She's mostly right and correct in her findings.

you duo are of the same calibre, so if you don't support and embrace her stupidity, I might even be surprise

you that used hearsay to conclude on who cooked best, can be dumb in anything

10 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by sonofanarchy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
Yukyaky:
Kemi don start again oo
you want to reduce me to a mere cartoon image and expect me to pay you 1000 naira? what on earth is wrong with this people

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by seguno2: 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:
I stopped taking this woman serious a long time ago. Let's all do same please.

She needs to see a psychologist/psychotherapist ASAP.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by F117nighthawk: 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
The young lady Kiki trying to expose and correct something that had turned a cankerworm in our society and this old for nothing woman called KEMI as usual from her dumb and jobless brain spilling trash

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by tete7000(m): 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
They should give this woman her drugs abeg...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by fkj950ax(m): 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
donstan18:

Kemi is a raving looney
Kiki never said she went undercover. The BBC Africa Team went undercover. Some as students, some church members, some technicians for setup, some hung around in case they needed to rescue others in the lecturers offices.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by explosiveskull(m): 12:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
I knew cos the mordi is very ugly for any man to cast himself but still I don't like how they are endangering the life of mordi cos of the good thing she did, what she did is very good but we should at least protect her privacy.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by Kokaine(m): 12:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:
she's actually a very smart woman. She's doing damage control to protect modi. Attention will be taken away from mordi now to a fictitious oge. Janet Doe!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by William5432: 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
Now i know why you've been crying.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by explosiveskull(m): 12:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:
Your personal decision especially people who hate the truth, don't rope others into a life of hypocrisy and deception. Let us call a spade a spade, she is very good in what she is doing.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by explosiveskull(m): 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

This woman called Kemi is a total disgrace. Always injecting herself into anything that is trending.

Richdad
That is why she is a good journalist.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by negbike(f): 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
Princeofasia:
i knew it. his is why i like kemi. i knew there was something not normal about this kiki mordi olosho. she looks like a typical agege or opebi hoe and she is here forming what i dont know. how can u be looking like an olosho and be acting all holy and shit. any where you are thunder fire you. these guys shuld just charge the hoe for trickery and blackmail

The fact that you agree with Kemis garbage and also calling a woman you personally don't know Oloshos days ALL we need to know about you. Get well soon.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by Aurelius1(m): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
Princeofasia:
u will be an idiot not to take someone that 98% of what she said turned out to be true. she said same about tboss hoe, she said it about chima, etc etc. and a nonentity like u comes here spilling trash. idiots like u are the reason africa is back wards. if it was the useless copy and paste olosho linda that posted this u will take it serious. idiot
Go easy on the insults bro. You and the dude you quoted are saying the same thing.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by Maverickking1(m): 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
Princeofasia:
i knew it. his is why i like kemi. i knew there was something not normal about this kiki mordi olosho. she looks like a typical agege or opebi hoe and she is here forming what i dont know. how can u be looking like an olosho and be acting all holy and shit. any where you are thunder fire you. these guys shuld just charge the hoe for trickery and blackmail

Alaye go and sleep. It's obvious you need it. Did you stop to think that maybe kiki mordi took credit because she didn't want the girls identity to be exposed? Thereby placing her in imminent danger. Use your initiative man.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

This woman called Kemi is a total disgrace. Always injecting herself into anything that is trending.

Richdad

1, You have to learn how to flow with the trends if you want to be heard.

2, Most of them know she has a fact and ready to face anyone.
Tho she isn't right always but she's better than most journalist in 9ja
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by omerukokwuru(m): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
Princeofasia:
hmmm.. you sound off like a cold room advocate I hope you are not a unilag lecturer

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by Mariangeles(f): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
We all know that there's always two sides to a story.
The side we all get to hear, and the other side we don't.
Let's just say Kemi helps us to "see" the other side....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by Sanchez01: 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
What is wrong with this woman? Why is her life like this? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by tfelicityk(m): 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
It seems this madam Kemi wishes it was her that exposed the scandals... The one that she did Landed her in prison. Smiling

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by omerukokwuru(m): 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
Born2Breed:
grin From she shouldn't have revealed her identity to she is not the one.

This woman na basket case.
kemi is the epitome of stupidity, she started by crying that mordi's life was endangered but when kiki didn't give her the attention she sought she retorted that Kiki is not the undercover what is this lunatics point? mk now that she knows that it was just a decoy why is she still pained? did she expect BBC to have used her instead of kiki? sorry old hag no can do

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by goldmatrix(m): 12:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
...unrepentant noise maker. Your boss sent you for a job and after execution you want to take the credit? Half baked semi journalist.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by FindingNigeria: 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
donstan18:

A producer takes the credits for documentaries.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by DesChyko: 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
I don't understand this lady. In the video, Kiki was the only one comfortable with her identity out as others were disguised in the videos.
Of what sense is it appearing in a mask and then giving out their real names?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by space29: 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
This woman jst want attention

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by Mariangeles(f): 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
khallebb:
One thing I admire about her is that she's consistent.
She's been called all sorts of names, yet she's relentless .
At some point, she's been proved to be correct in some of her assertions
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by Psalm2423(m): 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
sylve11:

stop embarrassing yourself jare. embarassed cool

I swear. Some people here are just speaking from their anus without reading the part where she stated that the victim said it was a case of entrapment.

Folks, if you don’t know the meaning of entrapment, stop commenting, nobody’s forcing anybody to comment on this thread. Keep your ignorance to yourself guys.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by bakescos01: 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
Citytrend:
Truth be told, i doubt the credibility of this investigation.
This is actually where I have a beef with some who said they are journalists.

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below, In Red Letters post to Chat me up on

Sure I have my doubt too. Those undercover ladies are not Student of the university yet. This is not really sex for mark. Rather sex for favor since she is looking for admission into 100L and the other PhD. A
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by purples25(f): 1:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
She is not focusing on the cause. She is focusing on KIKI MORDI.

She never thought about doing something as effective as this for the victims.

Now she is 'chooking herself' by force, into it. Now that it is viral, popular. She just gum body by force.

what should we think.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by mercyviv(f): 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
Why this Kemi would want to react to every trending news to begin a new version of her own sleuthing is what I don't understand. Go find a job grandma!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by tintingz(m): 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
Aunty Kemi was kinda wrong here, I've watched the documentary and the lady Kiki never claim she was the one that actually did the undercover, she's just the head team.

The girls that carried out the undercover were interviewed but their identity were not revealed.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Kiki Mordi Stole Credit Of The Lady That Went Undercover by opribo(m): 1:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
Is it all the journalist that will go into the coldroom, who will do the recordings and listening at the other end.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Rocks Blue Hair [SEE PHOTO] / Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" / I Am A Wealthy Gold Digger — Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.