Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

I Have Reliable Intel That Davido Was The One Who - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Reliable Intel That Davido Was The One Who (439 Views)

If Davido Was Living In One Room Apartment In Fadeyi Will Chioma Date Him? / Video: See How Davido Was Spotted Holding Mya Yafai Hands Like His Wife / Leak!!! See The Girl Davido Was Fuc*king Before Chioma Caught Him [watch Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Reliable Intel That Davido Was The One Who by logan2(m): 11:19am On Oct 10, 2019
Broke Chioma's Hymen grin no joke he was angry
Re: I Have Reliable Intel That Davido Was The One Who by Ladylite: 11:21am On Oct 10, 2019
logan2:
Broke Chioma's Hymen grin no joke he was angry
Thursday morning and you can be thinking of things like this.
Re: I Have Reliable Intel That Davido Was The One Who by logan2(m): 11:28am On Oct 10, 2019
Ladylite:

Thursday morning and you can be thinking of things like this.
what to do na, grin but think of it logically, is it a lie..
Re: I Have Reliable Intel That Davido Was The One Who by Ladylite: 11:34am On Oct 10, 2019
logan2:
what to do na, grin but think of it logically, is it a lie..

If you continue like this and this your post hits front page, don't you know Davido may start composing songs about Hymen... Biko stop o
Re: I Have Reliable Intel That Davido Was The One Who by logan2(m): 11:39am On Oct 10, 2019
Ladylite:

If you continue like this and this your post hits front page, don't you know Davido may start composing songs about Hymen... Biko stop o
with all the songs Davido has sang for Chioma, you could tell the lad hit the jackpot first... Got him so excited that he had to tire the knot with her asap...

(1) (Reply)

Health Tips For Ladies / Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Weds His Girlfriend Who He Met On Twitter / Are You A Lady Who Needs A Sugar Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.