Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Health Tips For Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Health Tips For Ladies (440 Views)

HEALTH TIPS! 5 Nasty Infections You Can Get From Kissing / HEALTH TIPS: 7 Reasons Why A Woman’s Vagina Will Smell – No 2 Will Surprise You / Health Tips: The Question You Need To Ask A Girl Before Giving Her head job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Tips For Ladies by lukui: 9:08am On Oct 12, 2019
HEALTH TIPS FOR LADIES
1. Always wash your vagina after s.e x to avoid odour

2. Drink plenty water everyday so as to wash bacteria and infections out of your body

3. Always massage your breast before bedtime or let your man suck it so hard to avoid cancer . . .

4. Don't wash your vagina with any kind of soap. Clean water alone is enough

5. If you're the type that likes giving her man #Mouth Gig , try as much as you can to brush your teeth/mouth morning and night and take a cup of lemon warm water every morning after brushing to avoid mouth odour/mouth infection.

6. Always shave your armpits and pubic hairs

7. As a lady, take lots of yogurts and pineapples because, it helps in making vagina healthy and sweet during sex

8. Use good pads during your periods and change it when it full

9. Take your bath at least two times everyday especially when you're menstruating

10. Change your sets of panties and bras always at least once three months .

2 Likes

Re: Health Tips For Ladies by prizlezzlalasky(f): 10:21am On Oct 12, 2019
Well done sir . ....though I know all of it already. Can u get us something new.

PS .....good personal hygiene should be applicable to both genders.
Re: Health Tips For Ladies by lukui: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
prizlezzlalasky:
Well done sir . ....though I know all of it already. Can u get us something new.

PS .....good personal hygiene should be applicable to both genders.

you are welcome, at least something is better than nothing
typing and getting bashed is better than keeping mum and mute like most ladies here do!!

well i don't type for them, I type for me and I thank God, so far so good, I have learned a lot!!!

as for SOMETHING NEW, don't let me deceive you, there is nothing new again under this sky, whatever you want to say or post or comment has already been worked on or researched on by predecessors before or ahead of you, you can either acknowledge them by citing their names or give them credits!!!!

so learning is a continuum, we live to learn!!!
Good afternoon NAIRALAND!!!

1 Like

Re: Health Tips For Ladies by prizlezzlalasky(f): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
lukui:

you are welcome, at least something is better than nothing
typing and getting bashed is better than keeping mum and mute like most ladies here do!!

well i don't type for them, I type for me and I thank God, so far so good, I have learned a lot!!!

as for SOMETHING NEW, don't let me deceive you, there is nothing new again under this sky, whatever you want to say or post or comment has already been worked on or researched on by predecessors before or ahead of you, you can either acknowledge them by citing their names or give them credits!!!!

so learning is a continuum, we live to learn!!!
Good afternoon NAIRALAND!!!

True that. Good afternoon too
Re: Health Tips For Ladies by BBBells: 11:29am On Mar 28, 2021
ok

(1) (Reply)

Hurray! Untold Secrets Continues !!! / Can You Trust A Former Cheat That Has Repented? / Nigerian Women Don't Have The Capacity To Love A Man Long Term..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.