Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

BRAIN or HEART: Capable of Loving? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BRAIN or HEART: Capable of Loving? (1410 Views)

In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart / Does Feeling Of Love Comes From Brain Or Heart? / 27 Features Of Loving Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BRAIN or HEART: Capable of Loving? by mediatrix8(f): 4:50am On Nov 06, 2010
Your brain does all the work. It sends a signal to your body, and you interpret this as a feeling, and for this topic, the strong feeling is love.

The heart was just used as a symbol for love, just like any other symbol in the world, because it portrays the one of the most intricate feelings in human nature.

The heart is one of the main organs in human physiology and you cannot live without it, unless you have an electronically engineered heart, then you can,

In our love life,which should be followed in choosing our partner for eternity, Our BRAIN or Our Heart?
Re: BRAIN or HEART: Capable of Loving? by almoner(m): 6:12am On Nov 06, 2010
For me, need not to be asked. The brain
Re: BRAIN or HEART: Capable of Loving? by biola44: 6:18am On Nov 06, 2010
brain nah! grin
Re: BRAIN or HEART: Capable of Loving? by Yorisb: 11:43am On Nov 06, 2010
BRIAN - I'd be gobsmacked if anyone thinks otherwise undecided
Re: BRAIN or HEART: Capable of Loving? by Coolabbie: 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2010
D brain of cos
Re: BRAIN or HEART: Capable of Loving? by Dyt(f): 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2010
soul
Re: BRAIN or HEART: Capable of Loving? by mediatrix8(f): 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: BRAIN or HEART: Capable of Loving? by madlady(f): 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2010
The Brain, the left side.
Re: BRAIN or HEART: Capable of Loving? by mediatrix8(f): 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2010
Why not the right one?
Re: BRAIN or HEART: Capable of Loving? by madlady(f): 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2010
^^That's said to be the creative side. That side's more dominant in me, if I gave it full rein I would be doomed.
Re: BRAIN or HEART: Capable of Loving? by mediatrix8(f): 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2010
madlady:

^^That's said to be the creative side. That side's more dominant in me, if I gave it full rein I would be doomed.

hmmm.,Left brains are seen as "smarter" and tend to be

analytical,
logical,
sequential.
They do things in the "proper" order and feel there is a proper order.hmmm you' re GREAT!

(1) (Reply)

Any Dangers Of Falling In Love With Your Colleague At Work? / When Did Facebook Turn Into My Girlfriend? / A Letter To Our Single Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.