Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,429 members, 7,822,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship (2868 Views)

I Need Your Help And Advice In My Relationship. / Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by Martins6545: 7:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
bayocute:
I met this girl last month. We exchanged numbers and since then we became close. I started to have feelings for her. After couples of weeks to when we met, I profess my love to her. She told me she would get back to me. We became so close that we're already doing some nasty things even when she his yet to give her response. I got her several gifts, took her out and gave her money even when she never asked for it. The problem is she told me she's a Virgin (I got no problem with this). She told me her ex cheated on her with her friend which led to their breakup but the ex keeps coming back and she can't resist cos she loves him so much. She told me that she loves me too but she can't really say who she love most. So me and the ex should keep competing that she would choose whom to live her entire life with . She told me we're like 4 but she love me and her ex the most.
Please Nairalanders, Should I bank on this Relationship or I should just let go. I love the babe so much that I can even stand no sex before marriage. What am I supposed to do plssss?
Forgive my Blunders plss
[/s]
Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by Eyeness: 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2019
GennyCheta:

Good one
U reason like a real man
As much as i play games, indecisive women are the worst
Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by CekJewel(m): 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
In as much as I don't like the fact that it might not end in your favour, brother, be careful.
A girl that loves you really will not put you in such situation. If she wants you, she accepts you right away, if not, she quits.
But just play along and be wise. Who knows, it might be you at last.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by Xclusiveme: 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
If a girl is giving you that kind of option in the relationship, she's a no no. U just gonna have to take her unserious, don't call or care for her for like a week or a month. if she calls and ask why u don't ask about her, tell her u re occupied now and you don't really have time for anyone again. If she keeps clinging to u or giving u enclosed space then she's probably into you. It's left for u to clear the ex out of her mind. Give her positive vibes, tell her she needs to control her emotions. She shouldn't give a Bleep bout nobody who doesn't give a Bleep about her.

Ps: Try browsing ''how to make my girlfriend forget about her ex''

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by nicepoker101(m): 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
Blackivy27:
Story sounds familiar!
Op see the girl here grin
Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by AfroKnight: 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
Kai this guy just fell for the oldest trick in the book of ratchet babes.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by Gimli(m): 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
you need sense sir.
Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by Mexy4stan: 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
pharrell8:
Let's leave d competing one side..
Probably there's ex and there's not
Since u started doing nasty stuff wit her, u shouldn't av asked her out is just like defining d relationship wen u already in it... U should av allowed her to pop DAT question and not uuuu

Sense no go kill you.
Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by coolh3ad(m): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
bayocute:
I met this girl last month. We exchanged numbers and since then we became close. I started to have feelings for her. After couples of weeks to when we met, I profess my love to her. She told me she would get back to me. We became so close that we're already doing some nasty things even when she his yet to give her response. I got her several gifts, took her out and gave her money even when she never asked for it. The problem is she told me she's a Virgin (I got no problem with this). She told me her ex cheated on her with her friend which led to their breakup but the ex keeps coming back and she can't resist cos she loves him so much. She told me that she loves me too but she can't really say who she love most. So me and the ex should keep competing that she would choose whom to live her entire life with . She told me we're like 4 but she love me and her ex the most.
Please Nairalanders, Should I bank on this Relationship or I should just let go. I love the babe so much that I can even stand no sex before marriage. What am I supposed to do plssss?
Forgive my Blunders plss

But why are you embarrassing “Manhood” na. Na so women scarce reach..Make I no too talk sha.. She is a virgin, she has four other guys, she still goes back to her ex, blah blah blah blah and you don’t know what to do. Mehn, I am disappointed sha...
Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by coolh3ad(m): 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
bayocute:

I don't see it that way though. I thought she told me out of honesty and sincerity.

Abeg stop all these your English jare and wise up jor.. Woman tell you say the girl dey use una head you still Dey argue..... Ah!. See talk sha
Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
AfroKnight:
Kai this guy just fell for the oldest trick in the book of ratchet babes.
Just look at the story you will understand that the guy is being played by the girl here.

A virgin only gets attached to someone she's slept with, so having feelings for her ex means she slept with him in the past or the ex is pumping money on her.

Secondly, the lady is a confused one here. How can you still get attached to a guy who cheated on you which ended the relationship and still have feelings as a virgin?

Thirdly, this guy will get tired if he eventually, from things I learned in the past, you get tired after victory that little things may get you pissed and feel you fought for something that you never truly understood.

Finally, we might be dealing with teenagers here so no advice we give can work. You know how teenagers behave.

To end it, I might be wrong with my analysis too.
Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by AfroKnight: 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
kingkakaone:

Just look at the story you will understand that the guy is being played by the girl here.

A virgin only gets attached to someone she's slept with, so having feelings for her ex means she slept with him in the past or the ex is pumping money on her.

Secondly, the lady is a confused one here. How can you still get attached to a guy who cheated on you which ended the relationship and still have feelings as a virgin?

Thirdly, this guy will get tired if he eventually, from things I learned in the past, you get tired after victory that little things may get you pissed and feel you fought for something that you never truly understood.

Finally, we might be dealing with teenagers here so no advice we give can work. You know how teenagers behave.

To end it, I might be wrong with my analysis too.

You are not wrong. That girl is a player.

A runs girl in training.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by luvyaself95(m): 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
This Guy is a complete clown
first you believe the girl is a virgin
second you are competing because of her.

in fact bring your mek i knock sense into it.
Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
AfroKnight:

You are not wrong. That girl is a player.
A runs girl in training.
A big and skillful one at that.
Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by AfroKnight: 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
kingkakaone:

A big and skillful one at that.
I tell you!
Re: I'm Confused. I Need A Serious Advice In My Relationship by Brunosamel(m): 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
I don't mind your intentions towards her but my advice to you is that there are still allot beautiful fishes in the ocean..... Don't let a girl use virginity to trick you and don't ever used that word I don't mind if she is a virgin... My brother play your games tight... Tell her what you want and if she can't give it to you leave her alone and find another fine girl and besides you are suppose to focusing on your life not girl.... Leave women alone!
Don't get mad, get skills

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Goes Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ Only / Lady Makes A Shocking Announcement That She Is A Professional D*ck Svcker / Guy Rejects His Girlfriend Proposal And Pick Another Girl In Her Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.