Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

My Experience With Inmessage Girl Last Night. (guys Be Careful) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Inmessage Girl Last Night. (guys Be Careful) (11198 Views)

My Experience With A Hookuup Girl Last Night - Read / Inmessage Now A Den Of Prostitutes / Unbelievable!! I Was Sexually Harassed By A Girl Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Inmessage Girl Last Night. (guys Be Careful) by adedayo3193(m): 8:43am On Oct 11, 2019
nappy760:
Funny thing is I was also in this exact situation last year or so grin but mine was different cos she came to my street as agreed ,
The rest was history ..... It was a good night... grin

Finish the story na
Re: My Experience With Inmessage Girl Last Night. (guys Be Careful) by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 11, 2019
stupidity:
Last night at about 10, I was Hot as hell. I took my phone and saw this beauty on InMessage. Messaged her and she said 10k for the night. Told her okay she should come to my address, she instead begged me to come pick her. Later she said she said she’s not comfortable where she is that they trying to harass her. She dropped her digit and asked me to call. I called few minutes later, she didn’t sound like she was been harassed or under pressure. Instead she was using a seductive bedroom voice to direct me on where to pick her, which is a suspected location.

Been a good citizen, and street smart, I rang a police friend, luckily he was on duty that night with his colleagues, they drove a hilux van, patrolling the neighborhood. So we hit the road, the hilux was behind me. This girl kept calling nonstop. Telling me to hurry blah blah. I got to the point where she said she’d meet me, I called her to meet me there, she said okay and immediately blocked my number from calling, even on InMessage too.

I’m not sure what she was up to or maybe guys are using her to rob InMessage users or maybe worse.

Guys be careful.
You need God's deliverance.
Re: My Experience With Inmessage Girl Last Night. (guys Be Careful) by Gabson001(m): 9:14am On Oct 11, 2019
I git scared and deleted the app cuz of this same shit
Re: My Experience With Inmessage Girl Last Night. (guys Be Careful) by nappy760(m): 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
Gabson001:

angry p*ssy niccur
Re: My Experience With Inmessage Girl Last Night. (guys Be Careful) by uboma(m): 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2019
Gabson001:

Lolz
Re: My Experience With Inmessage Girl Last Night. (guys Be Careful) by catalan15(m): 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2019
stupidity:
Last night at about 10, I was Hot as hell. I took my phone and saw this beauty on InMessage. Messaged her and she said 10k for the night. Told her okay she should come to my address, she instead begged me to come pick her. Later she said she said she’s not comfortable where she is that they trying to harass her. She dropped her digit and asked me to call. I called few minutes later, she didn’t sound like she was been harassed or under pressure. Instead she was using a seductive bedroom voice to direct me on where to pick her, which is a suspected location.

Been a good citizen, and street smart, I rang a police friend, luckily he was on duty that night with his colleagues, they drove a hilux van, patrolling the neighborhood. So we hit the road, the hilux was behind me. This girl kept calling nonstop. Telling me to hurry blah blah. I got to the point where she said she’d meet me, I called her to meet me there, she said okay and immediately blocked my number from calling, even on InMessage too.

I’m not sure what she was up to or maybe guys are using her to rob InMessage users or maybe worse.

Guys be careful.
Noted.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Couples Have Access To Each Other's Social Media Accounts? / You Call Your Girlfriend and a Man Picks Up the Phone / SEX.y G-string: Look At The Hot Panties I Bought. Something Crazy Happened — PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.